Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

+8
LadyNightshade8703
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
scullpanda
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:15 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Ryder145_zps74fef895

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder seemed quite surprised by Jo's question, honestly. He blinked a bit, registering the words, his breath coming out in foggy puffs as he tried to realize the fact that she actually wasn't sure.
"I-I--yeah! Of course I do!" he said, nodding, hoping that this wasn't about to all fall apart on him, on Christmas Eve, of all times-- "I-I mean--I...I know that I'm awkward as all hell, and a huge dork, and all that--and...I know that I probably don't know jackshit about actually being someone's boyfriend--since--well--you know. But--! But I mean...I still really like you, so...I--uh--...yeah. I still like you. A lot." He shoved his hands into his pockets, looking away slightly, feeling a bit shy all of a sudden. This was probably the weirdest conversation to have next to a graveyard ever, but neither of them seemed to notice, really--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:35 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 WINTERJO1_zpsde31c295

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"...Oh." Jo seemed a little surprised by Ryder`s response, but after a moment, she smiled- despite the fierce blush still dyed her face. "Y-Yeah---uh--good...! Th-thanks!" Why are you thanking him--Jesus Christ--- "I--I mean, um--I think you do the boyfriend thing kinda well...! I-I know we give you a lotta shit for it, but... your whole dork situation`s kinda really sweet...?" No. No. Bad. Cover up for that this instant. "... I-I`m just glad my mad romantic skills could make an impression! You remembered to swoon when you got back to Carrion Land that one time, right?" She chuckled, then offered a toothy grin, hoping his memory would serve him well enough to register her joke. "Oh--speakin` of which, we should probably head back now, right? S`cold as dicks out here." Of course, she was pretty used to snow and such- but, really, concern for Jack was still sort of on her mind.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:31 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Ryder145_zps74fef895

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder ended up an awkward, blushy grinning mess as Jo let out her reply--he even remembered the very event that she was referencing in her joke, giving a little chuckle--before nodding in response to her suggestion to head back. He shifted over, getting slightly closer to her, and gently taking her hand in his, then beginning to walk with her back towards Carrion Land.
"G-Good thing we got that cleared up! So--uh--yeah, we should head back before we turn into icicles--"

*Exit Ryder and Jo*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:47 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross walked right into the graveyard, via the most enthusiastic walking anyone had ever seen ever "MAN DO I LOVE WALKING! WALKING IS AWESOME! I LOVE MY LEGS! LEGS ARE PART OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! THEY'RE JUST SO- LEGGY! AND AMERICAN! IF YOU'RE NOT MURICAN THEN YAH SHOULDN'T HAVE LEGS!" he happily announced, before walking through most of the graveyard towards its center. Ross eventually walked up to Yuri Dragovich's grave, staring down at it, taking off his sunglasses and slipping them into his pocket "This... this is too small of a grave for a man like you... old friend... you deserve something more... grandiose..." he muttered in a radically lower voice "Well... it doesn't matter... you'll be leaving it soon..." Ross turned back to the entrance of the graveyard "OKAY GUYS! WE'RE GONNA DIG THIS SHIT OUT HERE! RIGHT HERE AT KRAVEN'S GRAVE... ME AND A PAL HAVE GOT AN IDEA... AND IT ALL STARTS WITH DIGGING UP THIS GRAVE!" he cheerfully spoke, swinging around his arms upwards to gain more attention.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:55 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar walked into the entrance of the graveyard, expecting Holden and Willow to promptly follow. He still had the football under his arm as he entered--still really unsure of what to do with the thing. He saw Ross standing by a grave, and the man soon turned around and waved at the three of them, calling to them about digging up the grave...so, that was the one?
He walked further into the graveyard, spotting two shovels laying side by side on the ground near a grave that looked like...it had been dug out, then filled back up...? Odd. Either way, he picked up one of the shovels, heading over to Yuri's grave and standing near it, waiting for Holden and Willow to arrive.

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Holden78_zps98188528

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

So, Citizen Ross wasn`t actually that hard to find. As a matter a fact, him and Gunnar stood out like sore thumbs. Holden lead Willow over to them, a disgruntled look on his face as they walked through the graveyard. He couldn`t imagine anyone liking it around here... he didn`t even particularly know any of the names on the graves around him- yet, he could feel his stomach drop just by being near them...
There was one grave he did sort of recognize, though. Actually- it was the one Ross was standing right next to and telling them to dig up. "Kraven...?" He squinted, his shoulders dropping, then looked up to Ross with an inquisitive look. "... The asshat who bombed San Fran? Why do we need him? And---who`s your pal...? Like, really, digging up graves is cool and shit- but, I need a legit reason for this one." He crossed his arms, doing his best to look authoritative. Which was hard considering Ross sort of towered over him but hey whatever-- 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross looked down solemnly at the grave until Gunnar made it to him "GOT A SHOVEL!? AWESOME!" Citizen Ross, on the other hand, began to simply punch the ground repeatedly, instead of doing something rational like digging up the grave properly. His punching was only interrupted when Holden asked just why they were digging up Kraven's grave. Ross stood strong, slowly turning to Holden, and explained it in the usual manner "JUST WHY WAS SAN FRANCISCO BOMBED...? IT'S ACTUALLY KINDA SIMPLE! IT WAS A HAVEN FOR MEDIOCRITY AND FALSE FACES! IT SYMBOLIZED EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY... AND FATHER DEATH NEEDED TO SET AN EXAMPLE. THE PATRIOTS ARE NOT ALONE... WE ARE A COG OF A SYSTEM OF ORGANIZATIONS COLLABORATING TO CHANGE THE WORLD... FOR THE BETTER. KRAVEN AIMED TO CHANGE THE WORLD... BUT PALADIN AND VULTURE TEAM WERE AMONG THOSE TO UNDO HIS WORK... BUT HE STARTED A MOVEMENT... AN IDEA THAT CAN NEVER BE KILLED... YOU GET IT? I'VE BEEN TASKED WITH REMOVING OUR ALLY FROM THIS SIMPLE GRAVE... AND RETURNING HIM TO WHERE HE BELONGS!" immediately after, Ross started punching the soil again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow hummed a bit as she wandered into the graveyard, seeming rather unaffected by the various decrepit tombstones surrounding them as they walked forward. She was still holding Holden's hand, but as the pinkette pointed out just whose grave they were digging up, she frowned a bit. "... Kraven... Why him...? He had very bad fashion designers..." she complained quietly, before shrugging some and releasing Holden's hand, instead moving to sit against one of the headstones- even if it was disrespectful. "... Whaaatever. Just don't get dirt on my dress..." she instructed, shooting a suspicious look at Ross before humming and glancing around the area. Such drab decor...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar began digging into the soil of the grave while Citizen Ross explained things--ever loudly--to Holden. He quietly listened to the conversation while he dug, not really contributing much to the whole talking part. Once Citizen Ross got back to punching the ground, Gunnar had to be a bit more careful with his digging, so that he wouldn't carve up the man's hands...While Ross' explanation did make sense to him in some regards--Gunnar knew that there were plenty of people trying to change the world--and as long as they were all fighting each other, none of them were going to get their goal. Still...a job was a job...so, he just kept digging. He knew that he could trust in Holden's judgment in working for this guy, anyway. Holden was usually pretty good at that kinda thing.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:18 pm

ANARKY
olden rause

Holden listened to Citizen Ross` explanation attentively, interest evident on his face but masked with a grumpy facade. As the man finished, the pinkette was silent for a moment before answering. "... I feel you, I guess. San Fran was sorta full of phonies..." He replied, glancing down at the semi-dug up tomb of Kraven as he did. He did briefly consider the fact that he was probably among those phonies, if only for a brief window of time... "... Whatever you say, I guess..." He couldn`t really think of a way this could be bad, per say... sure, the guy nuked some cities or whatever-- but, to prove a point, right...? Not much different from what Holden himself had organized. His eyes held a distant quality as he seemed to be in thought... and then he sort of came back to reality and saw Citizen Ross punching the ground. "Dude-" He hardly knew this guy, and he was already done trying to reason with him. Holden quietly sauntered off, returning a moment later with a shovel. He didn`t even bother getting anymore-- since he was pretty sure no one would ever be able to convince Willow to get near this stuff, and Ross was actually doing a pretty good job at digging with his fists. Somehow. He wasn`t sure if he should try to question that.
With a heavy sigh, Holden started on digging, with more noticeable difficulty than Gunnar and Ross--  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

Citizen Ross
???

So eventually Kraven's grave was dug out, revealing a nice coffin "It seems the leader of Vulture Team managed to give the saint a coffin... at the very least. Heh..." he spoke in a solemnt voice once again. And then he literally just picked up the coffin, lifting out of the earth and holding it over his shoulder "TIMES ARE CHANGING... RIGHT NOW WE'RE SMALL FRY. NO ONE WOULD EVEN BAT AN EYE AT US IN THIS CITY. WE'RE TRASH. BUT I ASSURE YOU THIS... ONCE FATHER DEATH'S CONNECTION IS MADE WITH US... I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT VULTURE TEAM AND THE FAMILY TREATS US MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY THEN THE OTHERS. YOU SEE... WE HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. PEOPLE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE SAINT RISE ONCE AGAIN..." basically, Citizen Ross was insinuating to them that he had plans to bring Kraven back to life. And with those words Ross began to walk off "WE'RE MAKING ANOTHER STOP... TELL ME, HAVE YOU GUYS EVER MET THE INQUISITOR BEFORE...?" he asked, slowly walking off towards The Inquisitor Tower.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

"The Inquisitor, hm...?" Gunnar said quietly, tossing his shovel aside and wiping his hands off before beginning to follow Ross. He glanced back at Holden and Willow--wondering if Holden was still mad at him--but was a bit too nervous to ask at the moment. So, he simply turned back around towards the entrance of the graveyard, and followed after Ross.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 am

ANARKY
olden rause

"Inquisi--" Holden cut himself off, motionless as he watched Ross walk away. He sighed again, and threw his shovel on the ground carelessly before wiping his brow free of perspiration. That---physical bullshit---was not his thing. At all. He glanced over to Willow, giving her a small smile, which quickly dropped as he turned to follow Gunnar and Ross. He... wasn`t so sure how he felt about what their new employer had said earlier... especially after hearing about the nonsense that goes down in this city from an outside perspective.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow blinked in surprise when the guys seemed to be done with the digging, lifting her head from a tiny sketchbook on her lap with a curious expression. Inquisitor...? ... Sounded like fun! She grinned back at Holden when he looked her way before she hopped up and hurried after him, looping her arm through his and then hurrying to try catching up to Gunnar, intending to do the same. Nobody stayed mad at each other when they were around her- that wasn't allowed...! "Lets go! Maybe I'll find more people to design clothes for?!"
She... really was too excited about that. It would make one wonder what she had been sketching...

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:37 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden22_zpseba0a39f

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

Kayden entered the graveyard along with Sophia, glancing around at the rows of graves, his grip on her hand tightening slightly in both anticipation and dread.
"S-Sorry...I just don't know what'll happen if I let go, ya know...?" he murmured to Sophia quietly. "Can ya...show me th' way...?"

Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia was solemnly quiet as they entered the graveyard, her eyes scanning the area cautiously before she sighed, running her free hand through her hair. She glanced to Kayden, though, when he squeezed her hand. "No, it's... it's alright... I don't want you to let go..." she replied, her hand squeezing his back momentarily before loosening to something more comfortable. As he asked her to show the way though, she nodded, and instead of speaking she merely began to walk in the right direction, weaving through tombstones with a practiced ease. Finally though, they reached Jayden's grave, with a fresh bouquet flowers placed across the ground. "Eve and I... stopped by since we had time..." she said, by way of explaining why the blooms weren't dead.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:17 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden22_zpseba0a39f

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden had his eyes closed at first when Sophia brought them to a stop--almost as if he was forcing himself to close them--as if somewhere, deep in the back of his mind, he knew that he couldn't handle this. Couldn't handle the truth--couldn't handle the fact that maybe--just maybe--he was actually missing something quite large. He felt like he remembered now--but everything was still bleary and unclear. And yet, somehow...he felt like as soon as he looked at this grave...as soon as reality set in...he didn't know what was going to happen.
Soon enough, he forced his eyes open, feeling a cold wind blow over the two of them as they stood there in the graveyard. He looked down at the grave in front of them--reading the clear, carved letters: 'Jayden Levard.' And all he could do--was stare.
He felt like he was falling--he felt like he was falling into a deep, deep blackness--and for a moment, all he wanted to do was fall to the ground and sob. Despair nearly overtook him completely--if it weren't for Sophia gripping onto him so tightly, it might have actually done it. He felt his knees go weak, and he collapsed to the ground onto his knees, simply staring at the grave before them. His head drooped, and soon enough, his gaze was on his knees. Still, though, his arm was extended upwards--his own hand latched onto Sophia's hand. His other arm lay limp on the ground, as he sat there, unmoving, staring at the ground.

"I...I want..." Words came out of his mouth like stones forcing their way out of an opening way too small for them. The words fell heavy to the ground, clattering among the despair that littered the area. "...I wanna...d--" He paused for a moment then, his head suddenly whipping upwards to look at the grave again. "No...not that..." His words seemed somewhat nonsensical at this point to anyone who wasn't following his chain of thought--which in itself seemed quite jumbled at the moment. "Sophia...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:39 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia bit her lip as she paused, then looked to Kayden once they reached the grave, feeling tears pricking at the corners of her eyes already. It wasn't helped by how tightly the other's eyes were squeezed shut- like he was trying to escape the facts and proof, as if him not looking would keep it all from being true. She hated seeing him like this- hated seeing him hurting, but... There was no other way for him to move on. If he moved on. She was kind of afraid- after all, they had been brothers... his bond with Jayden had been stronger than both their bonds with her combined. What if he decided he'd rather be with him than with her...?
When finally Kayden opened his eyes, she held her breath. And as she saw him, saw the look in his eyes that showed clear, deep rooted, tragic loss... she felt the first tear retracing the previous tracks down her cheek. It didn't help as Kayden fell to his knees, and though she remained standing at first, but soon she lowered herself to the ground as well, trying to be quiet for him. He just looked so... so what? She didn't even know a word strong enough to use what it seemed Kayden was feeling and goddamn it all, she couldn't really blame him. She hated seeing it, but... she had to admit, she understood.
When finally, he spoke, she forced herself to look up and look at him, even if he wasn't looking at her. She forced herself to listen as he tried to say what it was he apparently wanted, holding her breath yet again to ensure she heard him. But... she almost wished she hadn't. As she heard what he nearly said he wanted she instantly jumped to conclusions, instantly finished the sentence he'd cut off, and the tears rolling down her cheeks only grew in number because of that. He seemed... to have changed his mind though? She didn't know what he was thinking, just knew how he was likely feeling, knew what he was probably about to have just said, and hating the feeling that she couldn't do anything, nothing at all, to help him. Until... he said her name.

"Y-yeah...?" she asked, voice trembling and quiet as she answered him, wondering what he'd say to her.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden paused for a moment, his mouth hanging open, almost seeming like he was suddenly lost for words--when suddenly, he reached his free hand forward, putting it onto the gravestone. He was quiet for a while, then suddenly, he spoke up again.
"I'll...be both. I'll just be both. I can...do that, right?" He looked at Sophia then, a wildly desperate look on his face. "We're twins, after all--so I can do tthat. I can do it, right--? Jayden's not dead--he's right here--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia watched worriedly as Kayden just sort of sat there gaping, worried about what it might mean and why he wasn't answering her yet- and as his hand suddenly moved, she flinched, only relaxing once she saw it pressed to the tombstone. "... Oh Kayden..." she mumbled as she heard him speaking, slowly reaching out her free hand to cup his cheek. "Kayden, he... he's gone... A-as m-much as you want to d-deny it, he's gone-- b-but he'll... he'll always be here..." Slowly, her hand slid down from his cheek to rest right over his heart, her gentle fingers almost imagining they could pick up the slightly different ticking of the cybernetics that rested there. She... didn't really know what else to say to him. She was afraid of messing up, of saying the wrong thing, of simply sending him into a deeper darker place- She didn't know if she could handle it if he did go there.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:28 am

Tallia and Amillia
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 2 BlacknWhiteTwins-1
The Sisters of Fate
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
The Twins make there way into the graveyard holding each others hands "This place looks nice" Amillia said in a emotionless tone "Ya this place could be very nice to play in sister, oh you just know where to go" Tallia smiles and giggles at her sister. The twins walk around a bit looking at everything and getting to know everything here, its good to know the field they are gonna be in, these girls may not look like it but they are both well trained assassins. "Oh sister I do hope we can find someone to play with soon, Im getting bored" Tallia speaks up in the silence "Do not worry my sister the time will come to play soon enough" Amillia replied with out a smile just a blank look on her face as she looked at her sister. "Oh sister you'r always right" Tamillia said with a cute giggle "And I guess getting to know the area will be good too right" "Yes, yes it will sister"
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Exactly--he's right here!" Kayden took Sophia's hands in his own as she put her hand on his chest, nodding to her. "I can be both! I can be both, and then neither of us will have to worry about him being gone!" Obviously, coping was not Kayden's strong point-- "He'll be alive...so you can be happy again, Sophia...! We're all good!" Kayden was so focused on Sophia at the moment, that he didn't even notice the twins walking into the cemetary yet--he was very eager to hear Sophia's response to his proposal. He could totally do this! Jayden had been his twin, after all--they were practically the same person--so he figured that there was nothing stopping him from being both twins, even with just one body. His coping might have changed--but to others, it probably still seemed just as flawed.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia felt so overwhelmed by what was going on- as Kayden took her hand and insisted he could be both, she felt yet more tears running down her cheeks. Yet more tears, because he still wasn't accepting this- he still wasn't acknowledging the fact that his brother was dead and nothing he did could fix that. "I... I'm h-happy with just you, K-Kayden I just... I c-can't stand l-living like this-- mourning over someone that my boyfriend can't even admit is g-gone...!! I k-know it hurts but I j-just... I j-just want you," she stammered, not even sure if she was making any sense anymore as she clutched at the other's shirt and hand and simply tried to calm down, tried to stop crying- tried to handle this well, because god knew it needed handled the right way. "I-I'm sorry... K-Kayden..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"B-But..." Kayden continued, looking a little crestfallen. "He's not...gone. He's right here...right?" He hesitated again, seeming to be in deep thought for a while. "A-Are ya sure...? I could do it, if ya want...! I really could! ...B-But...if ya don't want me to, then..." He seemed to be in a great bout of indecision--and his future actions seemed to hinge on Sophia's answer here.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia nearly flinched from the look on Kayden's face, wanting to wipe that look away yet knowing she couldn't- at least not yet. "Y-you've heard the saying 'live on in o-our hearts' right...? T-that's what he's doing- w-we don't even have to do anything, you d-don't have to be both-- h-he's just there... I d-don't want you to t-try being him, K-Kayden-- I just w-want you to be... you." She lifted a hand then and rested it on his cheek, forcing herself to meet his eyes and very, very faintly, pulling up a smile- not a happy one, really, but one to try and show things would get better, if he let them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next