Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 am

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 3 Masaru53_zps5989aed6

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
-------------------------------------
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

"Mhmm... Probably some new tech or something... Or actual money though that seems unlikely..." She took a moment to wonder what it could have been before she shrugged, playing with her toothpick between her fingers. Almost without realizing, she began applying more pressure, until finally it snapped. It made her jump as she glanced down at her hand, but she merely dropped the broken pieces and brushed them away. "Oh look, Masaru," she murmured, nodding at the woman that had come in. She sipped her drink and watched her come over, merely nodding in greeting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:45 am

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 3 Masaru53_zpsb81d0d1f

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"Hm? Oh--hey there," Masaru said to Sami as she sat, once Mariko had directed his attention to the redhead. "Rough day? You look pretty beat." He continued sipping at his water every now and then. He and Mariko had worked that day, too, but--it was pretty obvious that Sami had been a lot busier than they had been--which made sense, considering the woman's position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 3 Sami-1

"Everyday is rough..." she said, sipping her drink. "Investigating what happened at the gate...it was either a complete fluke or someone needs to be punished severely." Sami said, looking at the ice cubes floating around in her drink. She had bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. It was gonna be a long day.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko leaned back as the two began to speak, glancing between them a few times before lifting her drink to her lips and taking another drink. "It's a shame we hadn't heard something was happening... we might have been able to keep that from happening..." she mumbled quietly, before taking another sip of her martini.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"I guess that it was just luck of the draw that it was the twins that happened to be out there...we weren't even around at the time, otherwise we would've gone out to help," he lowered his glass somewhat, the ice cubes inside it clinking together a bit as he did so.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"It doesn't matter now...but know that those little pests won't be around...that van was only the start...who knows what will come next. Maybe they did it for revenge on what I happened to do to their comrade..." she said. "The tan one a few weeks ago...that wasn't even a fun kill." she sipped her whisky again.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

"Mhmm..." Mariko shrugged slightly, lifting her martini and draining the rest of it before setting it back down. She remained silent, but she couldn't help thinking that the pests under their feet needed taught their place again. It wasn't her place to say so though, and she knew that, so instead she leaned over and rested her head against Masaru's shoulder, listening silently to the conversation.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:11 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru listened to what Sami had to say, and was about to answer--but then his attention was taken away when Mariko leaned her head on his shoulder. He blushed and quickly drank some more water, almost choking on it in his haste. It wasn't that he didn't like her or anything--he loved Mariko! Just...he really wasn't good at showing his feelings without getting embarrassed...Still, he did smile at her after he managed to stop almost choking on the water.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami sighed.
"Whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore." she said, sipping the rest of her drink. She leaned her head down on the bar and ordered a run and coke. It was just gonna be one of those days.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko giggled quietly when she realized her actions had made Masaru blushed. "Don't choke," she murmured, lifting her head long enough to kiss his cheek before once more resting on his shoulder. She knew she shouldn't order another drink, so she was trying to distract herself. "I'm sure things will get better," she added, glancing towards Sami. The poor woman seemed overworked.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Highend Bar - Page 3 Tumblr_m5l1y8wFtU1rqa1e3o1_500

There was a loud noise at the entrance, as a man came in. He was clearly drunk and was laughing his ass off. Oh no. It had to be Drunk Patchy Man. Paul spotted the couple and Sami. He then saw Mariko kissing Masaru on the cheek. He went over to them. "Well if it isn't the love birds and Sami." Paul said trying to sound suave as possible. As possible a drunk man could. "So have...you two love birds...gone to a bed...and fucked yet?" Paul asked, hiccuping inbetween. He then over to Sami's ear and whispered, "Hey anytime you want to relieve a stress, I'm always available~" Paul finished his remark by blowing into her ear.

"Booze, ciggrettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru had been about to contribute to the conversation with Sami, but suddenly, Mariko kissed him on the cheek, making him smile, blushing and being all bashful and whatnot, almost trying to hide his face a bit in shyness. And then suddenly, there was a loud noise at the door--and Paul happened. Masaru at first just rolled his eyes at the drunk man--but then, he heard Paul ask if he and Mariko had had sex yet. Masaru's entire face turned practically as red as a fire truck as he stared at Paul in shock.
"Y--You--I--w-we--that is--you can't just--" He stuttered and stuttered, trying to piece together a coherent sentence, until he finally managed to get something out while addressing Paul: "...If you say that again, I'm going to punch you." And he said this in a completely casual voice--like the kind of voice someone would use while talking about the weather. His face was still bright red, and he glared at Paul, clearly embarrassed by the man's lewd comments. And then, Paul went over and harassed Sami--which just made Masaru feel sorry for the poor woman--dead tired and now she was being harassed. He gripped his glass of water tightly, then put it down for fear he might break it or something. If Paul so much as tried to flirt with Mariko, Masaru was so going to kick him in the shins! A lot! Until it hurt really bad! He'd do worse if he didn't have to stay civilized...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami grabbed Paul by the neck and gripped onto him. She got up and flipped him on the ground.
"I don't need your shit. The day you get me in bed is the day I cut your penis off and make you eat it." she said coldly at the man, and then sat down again. "Sorry...what were we talking about?" she asked, as if nothing happened.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko giggled again after she kissed Masaru's cheek- his reactions were just so cute! She was rather happy and content- until she heard Paul walk in. She wrinkled her nose at first, looking over him before turning away- and then hearing his words. Her eyes widened and she blushed just a little before she whipped around to glare at him. "、彼に勝をあなたの時間を無駄にしないでください。この馬鹿は、打つことがあまりにも簡単だろう。" she hissed quietly to her companion, placing a hand on his shoulder while she glared at Paul. And then he went over to Sami. She felt sorry for the poor woman, really she didn't deserve that. "... Pfff-" She burst out laughing as he was shoved to the ground however, placing a hand over her mouth as she gave an appreciative look at Sami. That was just perfect.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul felt himself falling to the ground and heard Sami's threat. "Oooooooooh kinky~ If it means I get a night with you, then it will be worth it~" Paul got up, laughing to himself before sitting next to them. "So what are you all talking about? HEY BARTENDER! DRINK!" Paul yelled at the scared man and immediately got a drink. Even though he is drunk and does act stupid, people were still scared of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru sighed, somewhat comforted by Mariko, but Paul's next comments still irritated him.
"...私は彼を殺すことはできますか?" he muttered quietly, picking up his glass of water and drinking from it again before putting the glass back down and giving Paul a look. "You're drunk, right? Why should it matter to you what we're talking about? You'll just forget about it by the time you sober up again."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"We're all talking about how much the world would be a better place if you didn't exist right now." Sami said, as her Rum and Coke was finished. "Besides, you also smell terrible...there isn't anything about you appealing...I'd rather date Roy then you." she said.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko rolled her eyes as the idiot got up once more, sighing but doing her best to ignore him. Just like she had said to Masaru- he wasn't worth their time. "ではない、今...多分後で。限り、私は助けるために得るように、" she replied, shaking her head as she glanced at the bartender. "Something stronger." In her opinion, she wasn't drunk enough to deal with that sort of idiocy- though she did start laughing again when Sami spoke. "Mmm... Yes, that's a great topic," she chuckled, grinning over at the other woman. At least she was there. Otherwise she'd be too tempted to do something quite unladylike to Paul.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul finished his drink quickly before reacting to Sami. "Oh Miss Sami if you spend a night with me, you'll think differently~" Paul gave Sami a wink with his eye and heard Masaru. "Hahahaha! Oh boy, you sure got me there! Hic! I've been drinking for so long, I'm used to being drunk!" Paul gave a grin. "I'll remember this talk. Sure I might have a killer hangover in the morning, but I'll remember this. So, what are you three talking about quietly? Don't want to be too suspicious now do you?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"Didn't you hear Miss Monroe?" Masaru asked, taking another sip of his water before giving Paul another sour look. "She already told you what we're talking about. Or were you not listening because you were too busy being a perverted lecher?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami punched Paul in the face...hard. She then turned to Masaru.
"I'm sorry, did I interrupt? Please go on. I was just dealing with worthless flesh bags." she said, and then started to drown out Paul completely. She sipped her Rum and Coke. "So...I was thinking about taking a walk water...might be fun...what about you guys?" she asked.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

If anything, this was part of why Mariko was glad she had agreed to date Masaru. Idiots like this couldn't hit on her anymore! Well... they could. But then they could both hurt him for it! Either way, it was win-win. And after all, that wasn't the only reason she liked Masaru. "No, no, it's quite alright," she answered for him, before tilting her head. "A walk...? We might be interested. What do you think, Masaru?" she asked, turning to him. Then her drink arrived and she gave the bartender a small smile before lifting it to her lips and taking a sip.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul got punched, hard. He fell down to the floor, laughter all over his face. "Nice punch you got there! Well I know when I'm not wanted." Jack left towards the exit, but turned around and said. "You two lovey doveys better have sex soon.....before its too late." It sounded really ominous. Problem was, that it came from a drunk man. Credibility was not to be believed.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru raised his eyebrows, watching Paul warily as the man left. Had that been a threat just then...?
"Yeah..." he replied to the girls absentmindedly, seeming more focused on whether or not Paul had been threatening them somehow. He was so worried about it, that he forgot to get flustered over the sex part. "I'd love to go for a walk later..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Good, now that the asshole is gone, I was actually thinking about hitting the spa and pool for a while. Just to relax.." Sami said. "Today has been...most disagreeable..." she said, sighing. "Things sort of have been bad...and busy..." she said, laying her head down again.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next