Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Heaven Again

+6
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
Dane Nerro
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // Heaven Again

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:28 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily smirked, sipping her drink. "None what-so-ever. I used to be a Vulture, so I may have reacted because of that. Apologies." She continued sipping her drink, looking over a piece of paper. "And just so you don't get any ideas, I'm no longer with them. I had... problems with the way they lead things...." She looked at the battered Worms. "My guess is that I missed something big. Whatever. After I tried to save their ass from being kicked to the curb, I got a broken arm." She signaled for a drink, which quickly slid over to Victor. "Don't let it sit to long. Bartenders hate that."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He took and drink and downed it quickly,"I'll admit...I respect some members of Vulture...still hate them...but I respect their motives and tactics."He said as he took a seat with her,"Trust me if I had the choice I'd go solo, but you don;t last too long that way around here."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 am

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Rourke7_zps99165e5f

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke looked at Mocha with an expression that was a strange mix of surprise, and...something unreadable. Something happy, though. He had a faint smile on his face, as he quietly said,
"Th...Thank you..." He gently squeezed her hand back, looking down at the photo momentarily, then back up to her. He hardly knew what to say--but he felt a feeling of gratitude swelling up in his chest. An immense amount of gratitude that Mocha would say something like that to him...Ever since he had had his incident with his friends in the army, he had practically thought of himself as worthless--but he had wanted to improve. However, it had just never seemed to work...he only seemed to cause people hurt with his random outbursts...but now here was someone who was actually...truthfully, and full-heartedly expressing that they were grateful for his actions. It was really amazing for him to hear that, after it having been so long. "Thank you...it...it really means a lot to hear that." As Rourke saw that Mocha was just about ready to cry, he gave her a sad smile. "I'm sorry...don't cry..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily nodded her agreement. "That's true, in a way. I'm a mercenary, so I know how to do things alone. I'm just biding my time." She sipped her drink, still reading over her paper. "If I get good enough recognition, I'm thinking of becoming a courier here." She placed the paper on the counter, adjusting the splint on her broken arm. "Of course, I'll need people, equipment and for my damn arm to get better." She signaled for another drink. "I have a tab here, and a stockpile of goods. You need to rest, and a cold drink will help."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 am

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

"It's true... We all would have died without your quick thinking..." Mocha said as she felt tears run down her face. She was keeping this in for so long, and now it was pouring out. There was only so much that she could take, all the fighting, near death experiences, Bravery joining the other side and leaving her all alone, Jade was abusive towards her, hitting her at times among other things, but he usually didn't mean it, he was just scared and acted out due to paranoia, but it still hurt. Even when he made it up to her, and held her close, it still hurt that he never apologized for it. "I can't help it Rourke... I... I... Ahhhhh..." Mocha didn't finish as she started to cry, starting out as a groan, before turning into sobs. She never thought that she would break down here. She was supposed to be giving support, not crying. She cursed herself, but she was so greatful for being alive, and also she was upset with what was happening. She just start over again, but she couldn't do that. What's done is done, and she's here now so she had to deal with it, but for... She just wanted to cry.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 4922a7f6-7397-4e61-ae82-06b55aee5957

Text

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"We're a group pf broken people at this point..."He said with a sigh and looked back at his friends,"We have been through way to much in just a couple of days."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke looked at Mocha sadly for a moment, before standing up, walking around the table, and bending down to hug her gently. He didn't care that if Jade found out about this somehow, he'd get smacked around for it. This poor girl needed comfort right now...
"I can't make any big promises, like that nobody else will die...but I can promise that I'll do everything in my power to keep them safe," he spoke to her quietly. "Things just keep seeming to get worse and worse...I know...but...we can get through this. We're made of tougher stuff than any Vulture, or any traitorous bastard can rip apart. Just watch...Jade, Chef, and Kraven are going to beat the stuffing out of Hannibal, and then come find us. And they'll be just fine--we'll all be fine. As long as we stick together...we'll get out of here someday. All together." He paused for a moment, still hugging her, as he thought of what to say next. "...If you need to cry, then let it all out. You'll feel better after...Take as much time as you want."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef lumbered into the bar, soaking with blood, but not hurt much.
"They here." he said, and went toward them. "Who is here?" he asked. This placed smelled like it had a kitchen...might make some things for the Worm guys.

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Mocha Deren

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

Mocha hugged Crosswell, her eyes running with salty water. She choked on a few sobs, holding the soldier close to her. She needed this hug, she needed this hug like it was going to be her last. "Crosswell..." was all she could say, and they stayed silent there in the corner of the bar, frozen in time. Dorthy turned her head when she heard a familiar voice. "Joel?" she called as she peaked behind the coat. She caught some attention from some of the people there, but then they ignored her.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef looked to see the little girl. He went to her...and picked her up. He put her on his shoulder.
"I'm glad you are okay." he said, using one hand to tickle her a bit. "Tickle...tickle..." he said...kind of slow and scary like. He held the girl in his arms. "Where are the others?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:09 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine has mostly been sipping her drink, eating some pretzels, and stroking Dorthy's hair absently as everything happened...She looked up as she heard Chef coming into the bar, followed by Dorthy's own curious voice.

"Oh goody! Food!"

She chirped, pushing the bowl of pretzels away since Chef said he'd cook them some real food. He then went on to tickle her, but Catherine had gotten used to the way Chef and Dorthy interacted, so she did not find it creepy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 am

Mocha Deren

Dorthy made a little noise as she was picked up, the hood of Ripper's hood sliding off. "Hehe... Hehehe..." Dorthy laughed in little snickers that were just so adorable as she squirmed in his grasp. "I'm happy your okay Chef... Chef? Do you have something to eat?" she asked in a small voice before she pointed at Mocha who was having a moment with Crosswell.

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"I can cook something...what do you want?" he asked, putting the girl down. "I'll make you whatever you wish Lambchop." he said, petting her a little bit. This was a rare moment with Chef. The stoic...frankly, really scary guy being so kind to the little girl.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He looked back and saw Chef,"Woo! Big guy made it!"He yelled laughing,"Good to see you Chef."He said holding his drink up in greeting,"Shit, never thought I'd say that."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily turned to watched the chef enter. "Another one? Huh. I guess thing didn't turn out so bad for you guys after all. Some of you live yet." She finished her drink, staring into the empty glass. "Man, this is boring. I should try to do something." She started adjusting the splint again.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 am

Peaceful Mentality

As Rourke continued to have his quiet moment with Mocha, he didn't say anything--just kept holding her in a calm, warm hug. He knew that both of them were exhausted both physically and mentally...and not only did she need this, but he did too. He didn't say anything--he just kept hugging her.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:54 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine got up after finishing her drink and took a moment to get used to being up...The blow to the head had been enough to knock her out for a while, but now she could walk. She went over to Chef and Dorthy and got down so she could look at Dorthy.

"I'm gonna go back to the base, you stay with Joel until he comes back and brings you safely, ok?"

She said to the girl, then turned to the others and waved.

"I'm gonna check if the battle thing is over cause I'm bored~! Thanks for saving me and stuff!"

She looked especially at Mocha, but then saw her moment with Rourke and just sorta backed away out of the place.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:51 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef went into the kitchen. This ensued.
"Hey, what are you ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!" and then silence. After a little bit of time, Chef came back out with plates of what looked and tasted like steak and garlic potatoes, perfectly seasoned.
"Here." he said, setting a plate for Ripper, Mocha, Rourke, Dorthy, even Lily. He had one for Catherine, but she left, so he ate hers. It was absolutely divine.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:48 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily thanked the chef for giving her some food. She was somewhat confused, but she had some. The taste was awesome. She hadn't eaten anything this good since.... ever, actually. "This is wonderful." She was quite satisfied with the meal.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"We go back to palace after food it eaten." he said. "Come when ready. It safe. Hannibal dead. Jade killed him." he said, and lumbered back toward the door. (exit)

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha heard what Chef said and turned her head. "You know... We should probably get back..." Mocha said, but she didn't unwrap herself. "Um... Right..." Mocha said as she finally let go of Crosswell. He just felt so comfy to her. Finally something that she didn't have to worry about hurting her at random intervals. "Come on Dorthy." Mocha whispered as she hid the girl after she ate. They we're going to go back via ice cream truck since she wanted Dorthy to be as hidden as possible. She also ate her meal before going, and waited for Crosswell in the car.
*Exit*

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Text

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke let go of Mocha finally, and let her go off and do her own thing. He was a bit worried that he had maybe seemed a bit clingy there...well, there was no fixing it now, either way. He sat down back at the table, picking up his photograph again and carefully placing it back into his pocket before looking at the food that Chef had made him. He could tell that he was hungry...but he only ended up picking at the food. For some reason or other, he felt nauseous...it might have been the events of the stressful day that had done it, but as he picked up a piece of the food on the fork and stared at it, just the thought of eating it made him feel like he was going to upchuck. It wasn't that Chef's food wasn't good--he knew that Chef's food was generally delicious. Just that...now, he couldn't bring himself to eat...
He sat at the table for a while longer, trying to convince himself that he had to eat something...but that didn't end up working out. He just ended up picking at it more. He glanced around, making sure that Chef wasn't there to see him not eating...he knew that the cook took great offense to that kind of thing. Instead, he sighed, standing up and walking outside. He sat down in the driver's seat of the truck and turned on the ignition, waiting for Victor to get into the truck as well.
He felt sick. Like...actually sick. He began to worry that maybe he was getting a fever...he could feel sweat breaking out on his forehead. Or maybe this was just stress. He had felt totally fine and at peace when he had been with Mocha back there, but now, all of a sudden, it felt like everything was coming back to haunt him again, in the form of this sick feeling...He wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve, determined not to show anyone that he was feeling ill. He had to keep up a strong façade, at least...for the sake of being there for others to lean on.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper ate quickly and smiled,"See ya later soldier girl."He said saluting and went back with the others.
(EXIT)
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily waved as Victor was leaving. "See ya." She remained sitting in her spot. After a while she stood up and left.

((Exit))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Heaven Again - Page 3 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia entered with Bunny, wheeling her into the bar. She took in a deep breath to smell the great scent that was in the bar. That was alcohol right there... "Oh yeah... We're going to have fun tonight." Emilia said as saw a machine that she hadn't seen in a long time. "Is that a pin ball machine?" Emilia asked, seeing if the others were seeing the same as her.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next