Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // The Church

+2
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Inner City // The Church - Page 9 Empty Re: Inner City // The Church

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 9 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder hated to admit it, but he knew that Pugsy was right--everyone would come running to try to rescue him the moment that they knew he was there--and he knew that he'd do the same if it had been one of them captured.
"Well...you're right on that point...there's probably no stopping everyone from coming here..." He paused for a moment, trying to come up with what to say, then spoke again, "So...I'm guessing that you know more about this 'dragon's blood' stuff than I do...? Can you fill me in on it?" Maybe Kraven had some sort of weakness attached to his power...and if that was the case, then that'd be valuable information! Ryder knew that he'd have to get the important talking-points out of the way while Kraven was still out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:57 am

Inner City // The Church - Page 9 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy brought forth a wooden box to it on whilst he was talking with Ryder, this was going to be a long explanation "So... basically-" Pugsy took a deep breathe "Basically... Kraven has visions... and then the visions come true, no matter how batshit insane they tend to be... also these visions tend to reflect his whim somewhat... but he doesn't have completely control over them..." he explained to Ryder "In more simpler terms... he can make impossible shit happen... and there's really no way to counter it... on a personal note... I don't think Kraven wants to kill you... I don't mean because your'e a hostage... I mean he literally goes out of his way to make sure you don't die..."

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:21 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder listened carefully to Pugsy's explanation, seeming troubled by the fact that the ability was un-counterable...but then Pugsy got to the part about Kraven not wanting to kill him, and this just made Ryder confused.
"What do you mean, he doesn't want to kill me? We've fought plenty of times before, and he always seemed pretty serious about--" He stopped for a moment, thinking about it. Could Kraven really have been holding back against him...? Little bits and pieces of memories began to come back, fitting into place...the smoke grenade instead of the real grenade at the church...the firing at the ground instead of at him during the wheelchair duel...dislocating his knees instead of breaking them outside of Highend...suddenly, it all made sense. Kraven really had been keeping him alive on purpose. And while it was a bit insulting honestly, Ryder was also kind of glad that he hadn't just been bumped off immediately...His confusion at the situation was still evident on his face as he spoke again, still with a tinge of disbelief on his voice, "...Shit, you're right...but just--why? Why does he want to keep me alive so badly?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy nodded to Ryder "He's pretty much outright said it quite a few times... and I have no idea why..." he told Ryder in a mutter, looking behind him for a moment to make sure no one was here to listen in on them. Pugsy had been quite paranoid so far about it all, he turned back to face Ryder and continued "He's going to use you to jump start another war... the old one will end when he kills the Don, and the new one will begin when Jo makes herself the next target... even more... he has his eyes set on outside world... once The Family is dealt with he'll have control of The Inquisitor Faction, Family, and Black Dragon... it's likely that any inmates that stayed neutral thus far will join him too... after tonight he'll have an army of millions at his command... and they'll all be armed and trained by Paladin. The most advanced military force on the planet... combine that with the fact that No Man's Land has collected the most talented and skilled individuals in the world in just about every facet... and the fact that the outside world has become weak..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Dammit..." Ryder muttered under his breath as Pugsy continued to unload the bad news on him. Was there even any way out of this situation? It sure didn't seem like it... "Vulture's way too small right now to even fight just a few really powerful targets...so basically, whether they die while trying to get me or not, there still won't be anything or anyone that could stop Kraven once he gets that massive army..." Ryder paused, sighing as he thought for a moment. "...And even if I asked you to kill me or something to prevent me from being used as bait...I just know that everyone on Vulture would come charging over here anyway, just for the sake of revenge...there's really no way to keep them away, is there...?" Ryder was really trying to think of some other way they could avoid the catastrophe that Kraven was orchestrating, but he had a pounding headache, not to mention that he felt physically sick, as well, along with being beaten up half to death...none of which was very helpful to the thinking process. "Well, there's no mistaking it...if we so much as let him and his army leave the prison, there's practically no stopping him after that...hey, how long do you think he's going to be gone? Where'd he go off to, anyway? If he's gone for long enough, maybe we could get a message out to Vulture somehow...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy grinned to Ryder "That's why I'm here...!" he responded to Ryder "I don't know how we could contact Vulture Team... heck, I think that even if we told them what was going on they'd jump into his trap anyways... but I do know one thing." Pugsy knew how Kraven worked, just like The Inquisitor, Jade, and even Jo. Once the leader was dead, they really had nothing to work for anymore "I'll be waiting... and when the time comes where Kraven lowers his guard... I'll be there to strike! I don't care if it takes months... I've already gained his trust..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Alright--I'll leave that to you. I'm sure that you'll find an opening. And whenever Kraven's here, just make sure to keep up your act--and I'll keep one up, too. Don't want to jeopardize your position..." Ryder paused for a moment, trying to think past his headache. Knowing everyone on Vulture, they were probably all stressed to hell about Dorthy and him...so it was only a matter of time before they all came running. "Do we have any other plan besides just biding our time?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy gave Ryder the hand "Hold on a moment-!" Pugsy walked outside, looking out at the light outside, it was sundown. It was time, Pugsy walked back down to Ryder, grinning at him "I'm sorry bro but.. I need to bring you outside now...!" Pugsy took a piece of cloth from the cellar floor and wrapped it around Ryder's eyes. Probably so it wouldn't freak anyone out once he brought the guy out, being eyeless tended to do that. Then Pugsy picked Ryder up and held the man over his shoulder "Okay Ryder! It's time to go out! I was instructed to bring you out to Chinatown! So off we go okay!?" Pugsy seemed to rather quickly jump into action, bringing Ryder with him as he walked outside the church.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Chinatown, huh...?" The last time that Ryder had been there was when he had been picking up plants with Ivy...that was so long ago...
Also ow. Ryder had almost forgotten how much pain he was still in--and he got a quick reminder of it when Pugsy easily picked him up. Still, he did his best not to show it--as hard as that was--honestly, all he really wanted to do right now was sleep. He was exhausted and sore all over, probably with broken bones--but obviously, sleeping wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
"Well, on the bright side, I won't be freaking anyone out with my eye-holes...but, uh--hey. What's even going on in Chinatown that I need to be there?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:49 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy pat Ryder on the head as he walked out of the church "I can tell you're tired. There there, you'll be able to take a nap after okay?" he smiled to the man, it was almost awkward how Pugsy could act like this in these situations. Of course, Ryder's question only had Pugsy reply him in a much more dull tone "Chinatown is where he'll destroy The Family once and for all... and it's where he's hoping Vulture Team will try and rescue you, jump starting the next war..." he explained to Ryder rather bluntly, before walking off onto the horizon seen from the church entrance. Pugsy knew it was coming, these next few moments would determine a lot.
(EXIT)

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down