Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall

2 posters

Go down

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Empty Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:44 am

This building is situated along one of the dark streets of the city of Tenebris. The building itself is quite large, and has ample room for all of the guild members. It has a main hall that is full of tables where people can talk and eat, as well as a large bulletin board on one wall where the jobs offered at the guild are posted. The building has an extensive kitchen where people can cook, several bathrooms, and lots of bedrooms--any of the guild members who need somewhere to stay are welcome there. The building has three floors--the first floor being the general public area of the guild where people eat and talk, the second floor being the majority of the bedrooms, and the top floor being the living space of the two guild leaders, which acts as an apartment for them. Out in the back behind the building, there's an area for the guild members to train. One thing of note about this building is that it's constantly full of animals--mostly crows, but dogs, cats, and plenty of other animals, too. Clearly, one of the guild leaders loves these animals, and any of them coming to harm is met with severe consequences.
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Empty Re: Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:59 am

░░▒▒▓▓In  order  for  the  light  to  shine  brightly ▓▓▒▒░░

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Lonan%2032_zpswqpiogpc

░░▒▒▓▓The  darkness  must  be  present▓▓▒▒░░

Lonan Darcy
Cawtastrophe
☠-------------------------------------☠
Through blood and gore . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . through thick and thin
at least he can always have a good laugh

It didn't take long for anyone inside to hear Lonan as he approached the guild hall from outside--after all, he had his usual crowd of crows with him, cawing away--and it was soon after that he threw the doors open, giivng everybody in the guild hall a big grin.
"Hey, guys!" he called out enthuasiastically as he sauntered inside, the crows following him inside and perching on anything--and anyone--they felt like. Lonan himself seemed to be hiding something behind his back that he was planning on showing them, and seemed awfully excited as he shut the door again with his foot, accidentally kicking it shut hard enough that it almost popped right off its hinges. "So I just got back from clearing out some zombies from this village, and man, they were GROSS!" he gave a laugh as he continued, apparently planning on telling everybody in the guild hall this tale, whether they really wanted to hear it or not. "They were all slimy and icky, but ya know, if one thing's fun, it's killing stuff that's already dead! I cleaned out the place in no time and guess what?! I brought a sOUVENIIIIIIR--" Then, he pulled out from behind his back what appeared to be a detached zombie arm. He casually waved around the arm as he showed everybody, seeming quite proud of himself. "Isn't this thing cool?!"

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Lonan%2033_zpseqbft3ck

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
A Waltz of Blood - Danse Macabre
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 am

Eliah Blackthorn

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Eliyah37_zpsc7d05026

Heaven's Reject
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"A fallen angel, in the dark....................................
...................................Never thought you'd fall so far
How do you stay so strong?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lonan's entrance caused quite a commotion - and that made it impossible for the winged male in the back of the hall, scanning job offers, to ignore. Eliah lifted his head as he heard the overly familiar voice, groaning as Lonan claimed he had found something to bring as a souvenir - but as he finally saw what it was, he rubbed a hand across his face in disbelief. He slowly moved to approach the vampire, examining him for injuries before gingerly reaching out and taking the arm from him. "Here, lemme see this, yeah? It's cool- but oh no look, is that a new crow-" Eliah pointed off in the opposite direction at a hoard of crows he knew were the same as ever, quickly chucking the arm out a window. He brushed his hands off and adopted an innocent expression as he smiled at Lonan softly, laughing a little. "Glad to see you're back already, though - I can never leave for long when you're gone and it gets so dull-" The winged male sighed, stretching his wings out and ignoring that he bumped someone with them in the process. "I dunno if there's really any jobs I wanna take right now, but still, I don't have to make sure your animals behave if you're here-" Throwing animals Lonan brought back out the window wasn't acceptable, so they usually stayed - but body parts, he drew the line at. They were not staying.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 pm

░░▒▒▓▓In  order  for  the  light  to  shine  brightly ▓▓▒▒░░

Tenebris // Lux Obscura Guild Hall Lonan%2032_zpswqpiogpc

░░▒▒▓▓The  darkness  must  be  present▓▓▒▒░░

Lonan Darcy
Cawtastrophe
Through blood and gore . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . through thick and thin
at least he can always have a good laugh

Lonan had been busy waving his newfound zombie arm to show it to people--so busy, in fact, that he didn't actually notice Eliah's approach until he was quite close.
"Oh, hey Eliah!" he grinned at the ravenette before waving the arm at him a bit before letting him hold it. "Isn't it great?! See, I was zapping this one zombie with magic and then it exploded and the arm--nEW CROW WHERE--" He immediately turned around, practically diving into the cloud of crows that quickly billowed up at his movement. "New friend? Where are you?" A little bit later, he came out of the cloud of birds, still smiling, but shrugged. "Couldn't find 'em! I bet they're freshening up so they can meet us later! Say, where'd the arm go? Did you already put it away? Good thinking! We needa store it somewhere to keep it from rotting any faster than it already is!" He paused to hear Eliah speak, then replied with a little laugh, "Well, I'm glad I manage to keep things lively around here, then! Wouldn't do having you guys get all undead from sheer boredom!" As Eliah explained that he didn't really have any jobs he wanted to take right now, Lonan abruptly grinned and grabbed the smaller male's hands, hopping up and down as he spoke, "You should stay here and hang out with me! I haven't seen you in, like, four hours! It was so lonely!"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
A Waltz of Blood - Danse Macabre
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down