Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xpherix's Character(s)

Go down

Xpherix's Character(s) Empty Xpherix's Character(s)

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 am

This is where my character(s) will go.

Xpherix's Character(s) Tumblr_myw55wdhdl1rvbjx3o1_500_zpscmrfkkrl

Alive

Raiko
Nazesur

Xpherix's Character(s) Tumblr_n76gspx0SF1qhc6j2o2_500_zps5xbsficr

Dead

Xpherix's Character(s) B4tlkH7_zpssepshsnc

To be Killed

Last edited by Xpherix on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Xpherix's Character(s) Empty Re: Xpherix's Character(s)

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 am

Appearance:
Xpherix's Character(s) Slayer3_zpsd7c2d9aa

Alternate Appearances:
Spoiler:

Name: Raiko

Alias: Berserker

Species: Half-demon (doesn't really know it but suspects he might not be human)

Birthday:

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 250

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: N/A

Goals: ???

Family: ???

Class: Swordsman/Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Voice: Low and kinda gruff

Guild of Choice: LOVE DELUXE

Character type: Beginner

Hero Rating: D

Past Incidents: Fought for numerous armies and killed people for money

Strengths: Close combat and basically anything that requires brute strength.  He's surprisingly quick and like a tank on the battlefield.  If there's one thing he knows how to do best, it's fighting.

Weaknesses: Long distance combat and stealth aren't his strong suits.  He is also rash and short tempered.

Abilities: Enhanced strength and regeneration

Powers: He's ruthless with his combination of strength and self-regeneration magi making him a tough opponent.  While he doesn't know any of the fancy elemental stuff, his relies of the power of his own body to carry him though battles.  Headstrong and rash, his magi can help compensate for his faults.  His left hand seems to hold some kind of power that even he doesn't understand or know how to use.  *note: the regeneration isn't instantaneous.  The bigger the wound, the longer it takes to heal.

Training: As a mercenary, he's been through his fare share of bloodshed and battle after battle, he's managed to pull through by the skin off his teeth.  He's constantly adapting to his surroundings and as long as fighting is concerned, he's quick-witted and a heavy hitter that cleaves through several people with a single swing of his sword.  He's constantly training his body so he stays a step ahead.  The battlefield is all he knows and it is the only place he feels he belongs.  It is his world.

Vehicle: N/A

Dislikes: Being too weak

Relations:
(♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=allies / coworker, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ❖=nemesis (for when someone is more than an enemy but not a rival)♔=guild leader, ☻=best friend, ☣=neutral (for when you know someone but dont have a strong opinion),  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=member of your guild, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

N/A

Personality: He's a pretty aggressive character and usually wanders place to place on his own.  He's not really one for trusting people and can't guarantee that anyone who decides to hang around him would be alive for very long.  He can be bold both appearance and personality wise and trouble seems to have a knack for finding him, almost like he's cursed or something.  Anyway, even though he might be tough to try getting close to, once you get him, he'll do his best to defend and support you.

Bio:
"Well, what's there to tell?  Just by looking at me you should know my story but I'll tell you anyway.  I guess it begins when I was just a kid.  I never knew my parents, big shocker.  I wasn't taken in by anyone or any orphanage.  It was because of my arm, ya see?  No one wanted some kid with a weird looking arm.  They probably thought I had some kind disease or something like that.  So I decided I'd keep it all wrapped up and wear long sleeves.  Simple enough, yeah?  The thing is, even with arm all wrapped up, I still looked like some skinny albino beggar kid.  Well, I just accepted it and joined up with some other kids on the same boat as I was and we formed a little group.  We'd constantly nab food and money off the people who lived in the city.  Figured they wouldn't miss a little pocket change.  Anyway, you could say we were all a happy little family, at least as close as we could get to one.  One night we were all kidnapped.  I wasn't the type to go down without a fight and I remember chopping a few fingers and hands before getting knocked the **** out.  You really wouldn't be surprised that there are some pretty sick bastards who like picking kids that won't be missed off the street and doing whatever with them.  I struggled a lot and every time I'd get knocked right back out.  I eventually grew some brains and stopped so I could see what they were trying to do.  The girls that were with us were separated and we were all bathed and put up for sale.  A few of us were sold to the same person along with some other kids I didn't know.  We had to fight for their amusement.  So I fought.  Plain and simple, and they enjoyed it.  I wasn't fighting to kill though, just to cripple.  We all wore masks as some kind of dehumanization but I didn't understand that at the time.  Then they decided to throw me up against a guy several years older than me and of course, taller and stronger.  I charged him the way I normally did and he easily moved out of the way and threw me aside.  Scrambling to my feet, I charged again with the same result.  I may have done it a couple more times before I figured it wasn't going to work.  So I just stood there defensively.  I forcefully dragged it out to the point where the people were shouting at one of us to do something.  Then he came.  Somehow, I managed to copy what he did to me and he was thrown aside instead.  However, unlike him,  I charged right after now that his back was open.  I lifted my sword over my head but then I was caught in a windmill kick to the face that threw me aside and liberated the blade from my hands.  I stumbled a bit dazed only to look up to see the tip of sword at my face.  I grit my teeth and jumped back even though the male expected a surrender, he was never going to get it.  Aggravated by how I wouldn't give, he went to attack me.  As he came at me with his sword, I put my forearm in the way and it ran right through.  I twisted my arm to the side and took it from his grip.  He took several steps back in surprise as I quickly pulled the blade from my arm with a shout and charged him with it not stopping until I had him pinned to the wall by running the sword through his shoulder.  It wasn't til after it was over that I felt any pain and curled over before passing out.

I was sent to join a mercenary group.  I fought, trained, and lived every day and night with them.  It was always battle after battle and I no longer felt as though I was an outcast.  I was just a simple swordsman like every one of the others.  I started out as more of a helping hand at first due to my age but I proved my worth as I got older and would spend every day either in battle or preparing for one.  Even though I was a part of the group, I really wasn't anything more than that.  I guess you could say I grew to be a valuable member of the group and became known as the Berserker due to the way I would lose myself to the slaughter not only cleaving people with a massive sword but tearing them apart with that strange arm of mine.  I don't know when I decided I wanted out but it just kinda happened.  I just felt like I needed to leave these people and so I gathered my things and left under the cover of nightfall.  Without me, the group grew weak then simply disappeared.  I figure it may have disbanded but that wasn't really my problem anymore.

Inspirations: Nero from Devil May Cry 4 and Guts from Berserk

Theme Music: Five Finger Death Punch - Lift Me Up

Extra Information/Trivia: As a Berserker, he can get lost to his one-sided bloodlust until he either snaps out of it or is forcefully stopped.  This big guy just needs someone to be there for him even if he doesn't want to admit it.

There is some secret to his cursed arm that even he doesn't know.

Charahub: N/A

Last edited by Xpherix on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Xpherix's Character(s) Slayer8_zps817cc659

Xpherix's Character(s) Berserker%20name_zpsiv1xqyuj

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

Text text text text text, "Talk talk talk talk talk," think think think think.

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

"You better mind your own business and stop wasting my time."

Lift Me Up

Code:
[center][img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396/WiessDrego/RP%20pics/Slayer8_zps817cc659.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396/WiessDrego/RP%20pics/Berserker%20name_zpsiv1xqyuj.png[/img]
[b][color=#2a6283][/color][/b]
[size=24][color=#2a6283]✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘[/color][/size]

Text text text text text, [b][color=#2a6283]"Talk talk talk talk talk,"[/color][/b] [i]think think think think.[/i]

[size=24][color=#2a6283]✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘[/color][/size]

[size=9][i][b][color=#d74b65]"You better mind your own business and stop wasting my time."[/color][/b][/i][/size]

[size=9][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2yuGgp_U8]Lift Me Up[/url][/size]

[/center]
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Appearance:
Xpherix's Character(s) Feitan%2010_zpsgwvdstjk

Alternate Appearances:
N/A

Name: Nazesur

Alias: Sting

Species: Dhampir

Birthday: ??

Height: 5' 1.5"

Weight: 99 lbs

Sexuality: Fluid

Relationship Status: Single

Goals: ???

Family: Dead

Class: Swordsman

Alignment: True Neutral

Voice: https://youtu.be/-6yPqn6A2bo

Guild of Choice: Lux Obscura

Character type: Ace

Hero Ranking: S

Strengths:
+ Their power is greater than most humans around them
+ Stop physically aging at their most potent
+ They can lengthen their lifespan by consistently drinking blood.
+Ability to walk in the sun unlike other vampires

Weaknesses:
- Due to their instincts or their halted aging, Dhampir are generally unable to hide what they are for too long.
- Holy Water, which will burn their skin much like the sun would if they were a full vampire.
- Crosses, the symbol of The Goddess generally makes them uneasy, unless they are completely devoted to the Goddess. This will lessen to a point it is manageable, but there is still a high chance it is there.
- Holy Magic harms them all the same way Holy Water would, burning them.
- They are uncomfortable in any households they haven't been invited into.

Abilities:
- Enhanced Strength: A Dhampir has more than a quarter the strength a human would.
- Enhanced Speed: A vampire can run at an unnatural quick speed. Nearly double a humans speed.
- Enhanced Durability: Dhampirs display noticeably more durability than most humans. They tend to take injuries well and be difficult to injure in the first place. They are easier to injure than full vampires, but still.
- Enhanced Charisma: Dhampir are generally attractive to look at, having something of their vampiric parents charms. A lot of the time, even if humans do not know what they are, they generally find something alluring about them.
- Nightvision: Dhampir can see near perfectly at night as a sign of their more than mortal nature.
- Compulsion: A charm spell, which can serve as a minor form of mind control for a very short period of time. Eye contact and complete concentration must be kept for the spell to work. The spell can be broken if concentration easier than when performed by a full vampire.
- Distortion: The only form of transformation the Dhampir retain from their vampiric parent is the ability to distort their body. They can do so without feeling pain the way a human would.

Powers: Blood Magic - He can manipulate his own blood like a weapon.  Extended use can result in drained vitality caused by blood loss
Shadow Magic - He can completely disappear into shadows and use them as a form of transportation.  He can only use shadows that are present and not create them.  He is intangible within shadows but cannot attack while within him.  The only way to force him out is by "destroying" the shadow using light or holy magic.

Training: Self-Taught: His main focus is on speed and agility. This is boosted by his race. He very efficiently wields a concealed sword making him a close range fighter. His actions are well thought out and can make them on the fly so he can very good at adapting to current situations as they arise. He will often aim at vulnerable points in the body of his opponent looking to immobilize them if he is unable to make a killing blow from the start. Using his distortion ability, he can make his hands and fingernails claws which he will use if disarmed or just not bothered enough to use his sword.

Vehicle: Shadow Magic

- Tea
- Quiet places
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Bright sunny days
- Annoyances (people)
- Adults that think they're better than him
- Being called short
- Being treated like a kid
- Being mistaken for a kid
- When people tap on tabletops
- People who can't sit still
- Getting dirty
- When people try to cheer him up
- Overly optimistic people
- People
- etc......

Relations:
(♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=allies / coworker, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ❖=nemesis (for when someone is more than an enemy but not a rival)♔=guild leader, ☻=best friend, ☣=neutral (for when you know someone but dont have a strong opinion),  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=member of your guild, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

N/A

Personality: He has a generally a cold nature. His sense of humor is skewed. For the most part he is calm and collected even in the face of battle. He has shown no remorse while and after fighting. He doesn't take kindly to those that judge him based on his appearance.

Bio:
"Hmm? My past? Well's not really much to say there. You know what happens when a vampire gets a human pregnant? They disappear. And what happens to the mother? Well they die during childbirth. Then the kid ends up in an orphanage after getting mistaken for a human. Didn't get adopted, big surprise. Kept biting people when I was a kid and wasn't exactly friendly. Straight-up left one night. Been on my own ever since and have been doing just fine."

Inspirations: Feitan from Hunter X Hunter (The faceclaim)

Theme Music: Celldweller - Just Like You (Tom Player Remix)

Extra Information/Trivia: He's really good at torture and has creative ways of going about it. He is efficient at poison crafting.

Charahub: N/A

Last edited by Xpherix on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Xpherix's Character(s) Hunter.x.Hunter.full.1634597_zpsppnohb2w

Xpherix's Character(s) Sting%20name%202_zpssmth3sgx

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

Text text text text text, "Talk talk talk talk talk," think think think think.

✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘

"I always hit my mark."

Just Like You

Code:
[center][img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396/WiessDrego/RP%20pics/Hunter.x.Hunter.full.1634597_zpsppnohb2w.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g396/WiessDrego/RP%20pics/Sting%20name%202_zpssmth3sgx.png[/img]
[b][color=black][/color][/b]
[size=24][color=black]✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘[/color][/size]

Text text text text text, [b][color=black]"Talk talk talk talk talk,"[/color][/b] [i]think think think think[/i].

[size=24][color=black]✘ ✘ ✘ ☠ ✘ ✘ ✘[/color][/size]

[size=9][i][b][color=#ee0000]"I always hit my mark."[/color][/b][/i][/size]

[size=9][url=https://youtu.be/8M67ivA9WBo]Just Like You[/url][/size]

[/center]
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down