Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Bunny_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny was looking for the hit confirm..and it never came. She gaped as  she saw her shot just...miss, and then Hassan was...literally right behind her. She whirled around only to have a whirl wind greet her face with its swirly goodness. "Ah hell..." Bunny was shot backward toward the ground, hitting it hard and skidding a bit. She got up slowly, coughing and breathing deeply to get air back in her lungs.  
"Ah...what the hell? What..is this guy?" she asked, spitting on the ground, and then running toward him. She switched back to her hand, and  blast off again toward him. She brandished her knives and went to stab the man full on.  

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 213

Hassan once more stood there stoically as Bunny was sent flying, he didn't seem the least bit worried "Hrm..." his fists tightened as Bunny then recovered from his attack, and was going right back on the offense "Interesting..." he muttered, narrowing his eyes. He stood there glaring at the red head as she came zooming in with her knives poised to stab him. But once she got close, the giant was quick to grab Bunny by her arms tightly "The human body is an amazing thing..." he spoke to Bunny as his grip on her arms tightened "Your average human being uses about 50% of it's true potential... but with 3000 years of training I was able to achieve 100%... " Hassan let go of Bunny as he let out another whirlwind to send her flying back "No magic... no Killer Gene... no trickery... just effort..." he muttered to her as he crossed his arms. He expected Bunny to give up any moment now.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:56 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny's eyes widened as she was grabbed. She gasped and tried to force herself away from him. She pulled and pulled but nothing. "Damn it! What is he gonna do?!" Bunny thought, and then as he let go, another whirl wind. She yelped and hit the ground again. She slowly got up.  
"H-how...?"she asked, shaking her head. She dusted herself off, and took off again. She had no idea how she was going to attack. Nothing she had against him worked. And he was just...she had no idea. But she knew what hung in the balance. If she didn't do this...the world would be destroyed apparenty. If anything, she couldn't let that happen. "I've had enough tricks damn it!"she flew at him as fast as she could, but then activated her smoke screen and teleportation device. She appeared behind him and sent a punch toward the back of his head.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Hassan grimaced upon hearing Bunny's words "I just said, no tricks-" he was apparently quite offended by Bunny's words. As she went in for the attack, the man let out a small smile. He wasn't expecting her to get up from that "And I just said... effort...!!" he retorted at Bunny, as she teleported behind him, Hassan turned to her. He made eye contact with her for a brief moment as she threw a punch towards him, it was too late already. Yet another whirlwind was sent flying towards Bunny at close range. Hassan's arm was extended out afterwards, so it could be assumed it was some sort of punch "You can take a hit... good... I will take you seriously then..." he spoke, taking what seemed to be a martial arts stance after his previous attack, with a wide stand with his legs and both fists out towards Bunny "Get ready..."

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny slammed into the ground, and took a second to get up. She spat out blood and pushed herself up. "God...I'm getting my ass kicked..." Bunny said to herself and looked around. Where the hell was Jackal and his men? She knew it was a one on one fight but...it was a little disconserting that he kind of just...left her like that.  
"Oh well...reap what you sew...or...die cause you're an idiot..." she said, and saw him getting into a sort of fighting style. She got on something defensive. "Might as well go down swinging..." she was waiting for another one of those whirlwinds, cause holy shit those things hurt.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 412

Hassan began to control his breathing, closing his eyes as he began to concentrate "I haven't used this technique in years... interesting..." as the immortal slowly opened his eye, he shot a grin to the red head "You've entertained me... I will not destroy the world... but... you're going to die now!" he informed her as the man slowly brought both fists back, slowly... he closed his eyes... and then... it happened. In a blink of an eye two gigantic whirlwinds were shooting out towards Bunny, one from each of his fists which were now extended outwards. The whirlwinds were shooting right towards Bunny literally destroying everything in their path. Hassan was sure this would be it, nobody had ever taken this attack and even lived, let alone stood to continue the fight. Now after he was done killing her, he'd look into that other one, his disappearance was unnerving...

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:47 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny almost had to agree with Hassan. She was most likely going to die. But like she said, not without going down swinging. "I've been told a lot...I don't die rather that easily..." Bunny said and at first tried to dodge the whirlwinds, but when they hit, she braced herself. She could feel her body wanting to rip itself apart because of the pressure, but she protected her human features with her cybernatics. When the wind passed, she stood there, still on her feet, and still breathing. Her clothes had a few holes in them and blood was sighted on her abdemon in a few 12 places, but she was still standing and still breathing. The synthetic skin put around her arms and legs just sort of fell off, revealing her cybernatics under the clothes.
"Welp...that really hurt...ow..." she said with a chuckle and looked at Hassan. "Thank you sir may I have another?"she taunted him. She now knew what the hell those things were all about. So now, she could act accordingly if he did it again. She spat out blood and got in a defensive stance, waiting for his attack.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 412

Hassan turned his back on the scene of the carnage, he was already done with this battle and wished to return to the Grand Panacea so he could confirm his suspicions. He began to walk away, seemingly taking his time, though his clenched fists indicated something was worrying him. However, a single string of words put his leave to an abrupt end. As Hassan heard Bunny's words, his eyes widened in shock, and he slowly turned to see Bunny still standing "Impossible...!!" the man once more took the same fighting stance as he did the attack yet again. Two gigantic whirlwinds were being shot right out at Bunny once more "Nobody has survived that attack in hundreds of years!" he then shot out yet another one of those attacks, making that the third time he'd attacked her like that. Hassan, this time, kept his eyes focused on Bunny just in case "This is the secret technique of the Hassassins, woman... an assassination technique that has yet to be bested for thousands of years... you don't just stand after one of those... not unless..." Hassan's eyes veered back to his temple towards the Grand Panacea. He was getting worried, this fight was taking a lot more time than he estimated.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny chuckled a bit as he was a little flustered...but this was followed by a another whirlwind. She protected her human parts with her cybernetics through the second one, still standing but not looking too good. "First time for everything..." as the third whirlwind was coming toward her, she laid down the smoke and teleported out of the way, reappearing behind him in another puff of smoke.
"Wouldn't you say?" she asked, and fired at him with one of her guns, though she sort of know it wouldn't do anything. Might as well make an impression.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Hassan stood there staring out into the ravaged landscape that appeared before him in the wake of his attacks, there was nothing standing before him but wrecked Earth "Interesting... very interesting..." he saw the red head take a second one of those attacks and still standing, but he could only assume she had been killed by the third one. A shame, she seemed to have potential. Hassan was about to turn, before the sound of a gunshot echoed through the ravaged wastelands. Bunny was behind Hassan, and she had just shot him in the back. The man broke a smile, his back still turned on Bunny as he laughed "Heheheh.... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHA! INTERESTING! VERY INTERESTING!" the man spoke out in an unfamiliar show of emotion. He was so joyed in finding somebody that could even stand to face him for longer than five minutes. With his back still turned, the man crossed his arms, indicating that he was done with this fight "You've proven yourself child..." he spoke, the bullet falling harmlessly off his back. He considered himself beat, if not for his excessive training his skin wouldn't have been able to stop that attack "But..." Hassan then turned to Bunny and looked her in the eyes "I'm afraid your friend has tricked you... he's in the temple right now... I suggest you go there to understand the true reason you're here..." he told her as he turned to look back at the sun, something he hadn't seen in over 300 years.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and lowered her gun. She couldn't believe that she pulled that off. She nodded at him, panting. "Alright....good...that's good...yeah..." she chuckled and then shook her head. Now she could technically become immortal if she wanted...but still, that just sounded wrong to her. But then Hassan said something...strange.
"He's what?"Bunny asked, and looked at the ground. "No...no he wouldn't....he wouldn't do that..." Bunny ran toward the temple, her body in a lot of pain as she did. Once there, she looked in. "Jackal!" she called to him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 4710

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Hassan just stood there as Bunny left. He would get involved if he needed to, but... that blonde seemed to be her friend. All Hassan knew was how to kill, he had no place in a squabble between friends. So he stayed put. Meanwhile, as Bunny entered the temple, she see Jackal walking out of the Grand Panacea, his hat and coat were discarded but he kept the rest of his clothes on and he was soaked. It was as plain as day... he had just taken a dip within the Grand Panacea. As the red head entered the bath chambers, the man tilted his head to the side and looked to Bunny "Oh...? You dealt with him already? I'm surprised..." Jackal's make up had washed up, but that was the least thing of note. Since five years ago, Jackal was heavily scarred along the face thanks to toxic chemicals he had taken, causing a twisted Chesire smile to always show on his face. But he was frowning. Jackal's scars were completely healed "I was just about to call in the Frogditos too!" he spoke with a small smile before he lit a cigarette for himself. He seemed to be the epitome of chill despite what he had just done.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny gasped, looking at him just...flabberguasted. He did that...he actually did EXACTLY what she thought...but...she just kind of couldn't take her eyes off him. He looked so different...admittedly, he looked good, but still, the feeling was overtaken by the absolute shock of what HE JUST DID! "Jackal...I...I can't believe you just...I...you really just...?" she coughed a bit, feeling her body want to shut down. She still just couldn't take her eyes off him.  
"Why...?"Bunny asked, feeling a little...betrayed. Was she just a distraction so Jackal could do this? Was that all this was? "Why did you...do this? I-I mean...I...." she was a little choked up. There was a rock in her stomach that didn't seem to want to go away. She didn't even know what to feel...disgust, anger, sadness, confusion...what?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:46 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal let out a puff of smoke as he walked completely out of the pool towards Bunny "Yeah about that... sorry... I manipulated you-" Jackal spoke in a solemn voice to the assassin. Jackal tossed away the cigarette as he walked over to his coat and put it on "In my defense I have no intention of being immortal... I just wanted to use it to heal my scars... and the disease that would have ended my life in less than a year... but I was well aware that you knew about the side effects of the Grand Panacea... it's... corrupting elements... I couldn't trust you with the truth... so I lied. I'm sorry-" he told her as he picked up his hat and slipped his other hand into a pocket. Shooting a look to Bunny, he spoke "The plan was always for you to deal with Hassan while I took a dip in the Grand Panacea... from the very beginning I lied to you-" he didn't look away from Bunny. He was going to tell the truth and not look away.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked blankly at Jacksl, just listening to his words. Slowly she felt tears roll down her eyes, blinking as she looked at him. "You...you used me..." Bunny fell on her knees, just crying.  
"I-I mean, your logic I-is sound and I understand w-why...but why couldn't you trust me? I get it, the side effects, but..Jackal, I would have...I would have helped you...but you used me instead..."Bunny suddenly remembered why she didn't talk to people for 5 years...shit like this. She didn't know what to do other then cry. His logic was sound, she couldn't be angry at him for doing it...but it hurt her. "am I nothing but a tool to you...?" she asked in a cold voice, slowly getting to her feet.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal shoved his hat into a coat pocket as he then slipped his other hand into a pocket "As I said sorry. But don't take it personally... I treat everyone like this... I can't help it..." the blonde spoke as he walked closer and closer to Bunny. Eventually, he was just a step away from her "We're criminals... let's not kid ourselves... we all use each other..." he spoke as he passed by her. He just began to walk right past her, feeling no more need to explain himself anymore "Mission accomplished. Let's get back home, Lukas and Nao are waiting for you..." he didn't know what else to say to her. He was just being honest, she had just been upset at him for lying to her right? He figured the only way to fix that was by telling the truth...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:32 am

Bunny Mio

Once again, Jackal's logic was sound. He wasn't being all round about with it, he was being straight, which would be good for any person. But in this case, Bunny just...couldn't handle that. She could have died while Jackal was taking his dip in the pool. He either had enough confidence in her that she would survive that...or that he didn't give a shit, and did it anyway. She looked at the pool in disgust, slowly getting up, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Yeah..." she said, just trying to wrap her head around this. She still had this pit in her stomach...the feeling of betrayal was there, haunting her. If Jackal was going to use her like this, would he just use her again? For getting more Branches of Sin, for his OWN gain. She watched as he walked and looked down, not following him.
"I'll...meet you back at base..."Bunny said, looking up at him, just sort of glaring. She turned back and went into the temple again. "Tell Nao and Lukas I'll be back in a few hours..." she said, and walked toward the pool, kneeling down and just looking at it. She was in pain, and a medical professional would be really nice right about now...but Bunny just wanted time to process what happened.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

Jackal just waved as he left the temple without looking back, he didn't say another word. He figured it was smarter to go out that way. He left Bunny alone in the temple, which is when Hassan stepped back in "Humans put on quite a show..." Hassan spoke as he approached the Grand Panacea, dipping his finger into it before frowning "He contaminated it too... the snake-"it at least seemed like Jackal was telling the truth about being immortal, the Grand Panacea only kept you alive if you continuously bathed in it every couple decades. Hassan stood up turning his back on the pool and looking to Bunny "It matters not... what are you still doing here...?" he asked "Feeling ill...?" he looked down in her with interest.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny just looked at the pool as Hassan came back in. She still looked at the pool, disgusted. Though...now those thoughts started swirling if maybe...she should jump in...but then Hassam said the pool was contaminated. Once again, Jackal was telling the truth and she couldn't fault him for it. "I feel a little sick admittedly...though you don't really care...I guess." she said, getting up. She just kicked the dirt around a bit...and then punched a pillar, leaving a dent. She sighed and shook her hand out.
"So...what are you going to do? Still destroy the world with what little time you have left?" Bunny looked back. Though she stopped him once, she thought about just letting him. Maybe he'd kill her last if she was lucky. "I'll be going home in a bit...I wanna just process this...what happened..." she sat by the pillar she punched, and just looked blankly at the floor. She didn't know what do to with herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:19 pm

"Correct." Hassan answered with a stoic nod as Bunny affirmed that he didn't care about her stomach ache or emotional trauma. In fact, he was too focused on examining the pillar that Bunny punched, that was something he seemed to care about. Eventually he seemed to walk away for a bit, though he was still in the room with Bunny "I don't repeat myself-" Hassan spoke with a bit of a temper as Bunny asked if he was going to destroy the world, he had already said he had lost interest in that, and repeating himself was among Hassan's many pet peeves. He eventually returned to the pillar, touching where Bunny had punched before looking to the red head as she said she would leave soon "Potential..." Hassan spoke as he looked to the assassin with narrowed eyes "I see potential..." he muttered as his fists tightened "Return here every day to my temple... if you do then I will teach you..." he told her, it was rather confusing over rather that was an offer or a command because of his English. Eventually though, he continued "If you don't... I'll get bored..." a sudden grin appeared on his face "And I'll destroy the world-"

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at the man. Did he...just make a joke? He did! Bunny chuckled a little and smirked at him.  "I don't know what the hell yah can teach me..." she got up from her seat and nodded.  
"But I do want the world in tact tomorrow...so I guess I got no choice." Bunny wasn't sure what she could learn. Hassan was from a different time then her. She didn't know it if would work out here...but she was willing to give it a shot.  "I'll be back..." she nodded and started to stagger out, her body still in pain from the fight. It had been a long day to be sure... 

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Miss10

================================================

Hassan stood silently as Bunny left with a small smile on his face. If she did return like she said she would, he would hopefully have an interesting century or two. Once Bunny had left the temple, Hassan returned to his meditation, he would stay like that until the next day. However, Bunny and Hassan were not alone... far off on a nearby mountain stood a detachment of Black Dragon personnel "Interesting..." a cold voice spoke out to her men. Hiina stood with her senior officers, Mr. Bear just behind her as she watched the temple with a pair of binoculars. Letting out a sigh, she handed the pair to Bear and turned her back on the scene "But we're too late..." The Alliance had gotten to the temple it seemed. As much as she wanted to slaughter them all where they stood, Black Dragon no longer had the power to make such enemies. She'd have to wait, and she'd have to wait even longer now since her plan failed. She had commanded her footmen to dig at this spot, sure that after 300 years Hassan would still be at the temple. She was right, but she didn't count on him attacking her footmen. A shame. It mattered not however, she had instructed Bear to record Hassan in his battle with Bunny, the necessary data had been captured. Hiina turned her back on the scene with a mischievous grin on her face "Let's go men... " she spoke with authority as she left the scene

"Hassan... even after 300 years... you haven't changed..."

================================================
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 3 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3