Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP)

+2
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Empty Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Satsugai, Japan. The massive academy city has been ruled with an iron fist by the power Student Council since the fall of Paladin. While dealing with a new breed of Super Criminal delinquents and news of Cain's antics in the Wild West, they have managed to keep a relatively iron grip on the city. Over the last month, Satsugai has begun an aggressive military campaign to expand across Japan, with immediate success. Despite Satsugai's influence growing, a new threat not emerges that could spell the end of Satsugai. A threat from the west that could mean the end of Japan itself...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Empty Re: Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Cao_210

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Yun10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

On the coast of Japan stood a great series of walls meant to enforce Japan's strictly isolationist policies as per Satsugai Academy's rule. These massive walls had some of the best technology in Japan, and it was guarded with some thousands student militia, trained especially by the Student Council for this very tasked. It made the country near impenetrable without alerting Satsugai and it's massive military force beforehand. A lone guard was patrolling a sector of the walls, with nothing more than his school uniform and his naginata. The night was cold, it seemed that with every passing night it got colder and colder. The entire division payed to The President every morning in hope of warmer and clearer nights. Their prayer was as of yet unheard... the leader said that meant they were not loyal enough for the Student Council for their prayers to be heard. He remembered that, he would make sure to strengthen his loyalty so his prayers could one day be heard and he would no longer need to shiver at night. The guard came to a stop and looked onto the shores, it was peaceful. He liked to consider himself a sea-faring man at heart, born as the son of a fisherman, he hoped that one day he could prove himself as a soldier so he may join Satsugai's Navy.

For now, he would need to simply look out onto the ocean and see... ships? The student's eyes widened as he looked intently onto the waves on the horizon. A fleet of ships! All heading towards the shore! And with a dreadful a flag he knew all too well "KRRRIIIIEEEEEGGG! WE HAVE KRIEG! LIGHT THE FLAMES!" the student yelled, almost immediately a series of guard towards began to glisten. At first, just the one closest to himself... but then another, and another... until he could see lights for miles. The student ran over to the nearest tower, he would need to reunite with his division so they could form the first line of defense. They would die gloriously for Japan in battle! He opened the door of the guard tower, only to come to a sudden, shocked stop as he looked upon the corpses of his allies, his friends. They were all gunned down... he could see two large, heaping figures in the dark room. However it was so dark that he could see nothing more than their silhouettes and glowing red eyes... but that was all he needed. He knew the appearance of Krieg soldiers and their massive suits of armor well. The guard quickly ran from the building, giving the men in armor little time to follow. He ran and run, until eventually he came to a sudden stop as he rammed right into something. He let out a big "Oomph" as he landed on his butt "It's too late..." he muttered "Satsugai already knows you're here...!!" he called out, a small, yet hopeless grin on his face. "Good..." a deep, dark, sensual voice spoke from above the guard. He looked up to the source of that voice, his eyes lying upon a man who was at least 7 feet tall. He had the body of an Olympian, with dark skin and lifeless white hair. And his eyes, his eyes were the eyes of a wild animal. He looked almost exactly like -him-... but it couldn't be. No, that man was in America right now. It couldn't be. "You've played your part in the play well, marionette." the dark voice spoke again as the man reached for the guard. The student tried his best to back away, but it was all for naught as he found himself grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air. The two more eyes contact, the student shaking in terror in the presence of this monster with the presence of a demigod. He was speechless, he couldn't utter a single work "Let Satsugai know, let them prepare, soon they will all know and fear the name 'Cao Yun'. As they say... "Cry "Havoc!" AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!" and with the movement of a single thumb, the student's neck was cracked in two. The guard fell lifelessly onto the ground as the dark man looked out onto the horizon of the country "Rest still my land... soon... you will be mine!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Silence! Let yourself experience and be consumed by the beauty of this carnage! Relish in the glory of WAR!!"
Cao Yun's Theme - New World Symphony

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Empty Re: Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Mizui10

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Layout24

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yet another meeting for the student council. Usually Mizugi would consider this a waste of her time, but this time, it was different. This time, Mizugi knew she had a reason to be here. Usually she skipped these meetings, she had no place at them. Even the other members of the council accepted this and let her be. She was a warrior, she had no place at political meetings. If something interested her and she could relish in the glory of combat then she would gladly put her life at stake for the President. But typically, she had no reason to bother. So she simply trained at her dojo and made sure nobody dared intrude upon her routine. But today, today was the reason she trained. A small smile grew upon the girl's face as she entered the meeting room, dusting off her skirt as she made her way across the room. It was times like this that warriors lived for "I'm here..." she spoke in a low voice as the Secretary got to her seat. She sat down and tightly clasped her fingers together in anticipation. The delinquents were the least of their worries. It was time. War was upon the Land of the Rising Sun.

【Who's Next!?】
Mizugi's Theme - Bambu
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:34 pm

❀❀❀ ▸ I CAN BE THERE FOR HER, I CAN BE HER KNIGHT ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat they don`t know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxis your real advantage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen you live for someone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re prepared to die

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) E5ii3t

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EIRIN AKIYAMA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x and then you do it for her xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s how you know you can win x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Student Council Vice President】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"MIZUGI-SENPAI!!!"
While pretty much the entire student council had agreed upon the fact that Mizugi was fine not attending each and every meeting they put together, even the dullest of them- Eirin was not the entire student council. In fact, if anyone was out of the look with the rest of the council, it was probably Eirin. That being said, his yelling and running footsteps wsere audible from down the hall as he ran into he doorway for about the sixtieth time today, pointing dramatically across the room at the meeting`s newest arrival, Mizugi, as his boots skidded almost comically on the ground at his abrupt stop. "OUR MEETING BEGINS IN 30.2 SECONDS--!! YOU WERE ALMOST LATE!! SUCH NEGLIGENCE IS UNACCEPTAAAAAAAABLE!!!" He roared, his voice echoing throughout the entire room, if not the entire school building- and today his frustration took the form of a literal tackle from the side, aiming to literally knock the girl right out of her chair for little to no reason. "I HAVE BEEN HERE NEAR THREE HOURS IN PREPARATION, AND I FIND THIS GESTURE VERY SLIGHTLY INCONSIDERAAAAATE!!!"  

As Raiko-sama`s impenetrable shield, my loyalty to her is utterly unwavering-- as is my spirit, and my sword!
Eirin`s Theme - Surging Chaos
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_static_mukuro_transparent
Tomoko Mitsurgi
Student Council Historian

War does not determine who is right - only who is left...However in this case, we are right and we will be the ones left standing victorious in the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon after Eirin impossible to not notice entrance into the meeting room, Tomoko looked into the doorway. She'd also come to the meeting early, per usual. There was always paper work to be sorted. It wasn't as if the library or her information gatherers could be trusted to file much of- anything adequately.
Normally she'd have walked into the meeting room carrying a much larger stack of paper, but with the matter of the delinquents no longer being their most pressing matter, a good portion of her information was no longer important.
She surveyed the room. Her expression as grim as ever. Tomoko nodded at the other two council members, only raising an eyebrow at Mizugi's truly unusual presence and their Vice Presidents near constant yelling as she sat down. She didn't protest to the girl missing meetings. They would have been wasted on her in all honesty anyway. The girl seemed to have accepted this as well. Though with the recent turn of events, Tomoko did see the merit in everyone being present for once.

Good day again,Eirin-Senpai. Hello, Mizugi-Senpai. What a surprise to see you here.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 am

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  your  own  judge  and  jury ▓▓▒▒░░

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Noriko10

░░▒▒▓▓The  harshest  audience  one  could  have▓▓▒▒░░

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
⚙-------------------------------------⚙
You grip your weapon firmly. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .and yet your fragile heart
still seems to tremble

So Noriko had almost forgotten about the meeting entirely. As of now, she was dashing through the hallways, clearly disobeying the no running the halls rule and making a very bad example—or, would be, if she didn’t slow to a very stilted and awkward walk whenever she came across another person. Eventually, she reached the student council room, stopping a few feet away from the door and out of sight, stopping to try to catch her breath, and hearing Eirin shouting from inside. She didn’t want anyone to know that she had been late…or had almost forgotten…she knew that she’d written down somewhere that this was happening, but she’d lost the note…
After a moment, she walked into the room, doing her best to seem very composed despite the fact that she was still out of breath, her ponytail had gotten a bit messy, and she had papers sticking out of her school bag every which way.

”G-Good day, everyone!” she stuttered, brushing some hair out of her face with a gloved hand. Her expression was what appeared to be her trying to be serious when in reality she was actually quite anxious. She’d heard the news, of course—and this meeting wasn’t bound to be a lighthearted one. She moved over to her seat at the table, placing down her bag, and then opening up her other hand and placing down what appeared to be a small, smooth rock onto the table as well. She reached back, trying to smooth out her hair a bit, glancing momentarily at the others and still doing what she could to catch her breath as quietly as possible, feeling somewhat embarrassed. She really hoped nobody noticed…
She pulled out her chair and sat down, smoothing out her clothing the best she could before speaking again,
”I…didn’t miss anything, did I…?”

⚙--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚙
Eyes Full of Wonder - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 am

Mizugi took deep breathes as she sat down on her seat, it was as if she was mentally preparing herself for the slaughter of the lambs that would be her enemies- and then she heard Eirin's voice "hNNNNNG-" Mizugi rapidly turned to look towards the direction of Eirin's voice. She wanted to move out of the way, yet she couldn't find herself moving fast enough. Her eyes widened as she bit her bottom lip in preparation for what would happen next. As Mizugi was tackled to the ground, she simply just looked away from Eirin and scowled "Yeah yeah... we got any sake? I can tell this is going to be a long meeting..." Eirin was essentially the opposite of her, she truly did not understand that boy. Which, now that she thought about it, probably extended to most people. He was a strange, strange little guy. Mizugi got off from the floor, dusting her skirt off today as she looked to Mitsurugi "Tomoko... I'm only here because the topic of today's meeting interests me. If it proves to be a disappointment you'll not see of me soon enough..." she had no time to waste on what did not interest her, if Mizugi felt this was a waste of time she'd get lost in no time. Throughout this all happening, Noriko had also entered the room. Mizugi didn't even realize until after she'd started speaking to everyone. The Destroyer sent a big glare right towards the girl for a while... she acted weak, fragile, she cold SMELL her anxiety like that of a tiny Chihuahua. So naturally, Mizugi yelled at her "OI NORIKO! HOW DO YOU EXPECT T BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES WITH THAT TEMPERAMENT!? WAR IS UPON US! CHANNEL YOUR WARRIOR SPIRIT!!" she was quite serious too.

【Who's Next!?】
Mizugi's Theme - Bambu
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:52 am

Raiko Kiryuu

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) 9_zpsbb101f6f

The Dragon of Satsugai
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I'm gonna give my everything....................................
........................................Come on get in line with me
Throw your hands up for the fight of the century."

"While I appreciate the enthusiasm, is the screaming truly necessary?" The voice of Raiko was unmistakable as she stepped into the room, back straight and expression neutral. She examined those present for the meeting, pausing in the doorway to look over them and the fact that Eirin had seemingly tackled Mizugi, before continuing forward to her appointed seat at the end of the table. "Are we prepared to begin the meeting, Eirin-kun?" she asked, settling into her seat slowly before lacing her fingers together and placing them carefully on the table before her. She seemed quite serious, looking to Eirin for confirmation they were ready before they began discussing anything. "That is, once everyone settles down are we prepared to begin? The matters at hand are quite serious..."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Raiko's Theme - Empire
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Tumblr13
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I ' m     b u i l d i n g      a n       e m p i r e        o f      o n e  "

Desiree Bellerose
Treasurer of Student Council
Desiree's Theme- Above the Rabble

" Y o u       c a n      j o i n        o r        s u f f e r        u n d e r       m y     r u l e  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Desiree counted the seconds very carefully in her mind. Once it was exactly 1 second after the meeting was supposed to start, Desiree entered casual. She loved to make Eirin crazy by coming late, even if it was but just a pure second.
"Good day to you all. I'm here now, we can begin."
she said with a slight chuckle, and walked to sit down. She gave smiles to everyone at the table, Raiko, Noriko, Tomoko, Eirin...and then she spied Mizugi be tackled. It was going to be one of those days wasn't it? "Eirin, I don't think that's appropriate here. You don't want to make a fool of yourself in front of Raiko-senpai, do you?"She asked with a hint of mockery to it. Oh she did love to tease him.

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Desire10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 pm

EIRIN AKIYAMA

Eirin was thankfully too distracted with tackling Mizugi to notice Noriko and Tomoko /almost/ also being late as well- Mizugi`s INSOLENCE was very distracting. “YOU FOOL! THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN JAPAN IS TWENTY YEARS OLD! AND YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT WE WOULD SERVE YOU ALCHOL HERE ONLY FURTHERS MY POINT! AS A MEMBER OF RAIKO-SAMA`S IMPENETRABLE COUNCIL, YOU MUST ATTEND MORE MEETINGS! I CAN CREATE A SCHEDULE FOR YOU IF YOU`D LI—“ She was focusing on Noriko now. Mizugi sort of effortlessly got up and Eirin rolled off her to the side, hopping up onto his feet a moment later and vigorously brushing some invisible dust off his uniform. As he heard what Mizugi roared out at Noriko, however, he abruptly looked up, finding it his duty to intrude on whatever this was too. “YOU FOOL! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT A WARRIOR`S SPIRIT MANIFESTS IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS! YOU DARE INSULT MY ALLY`S SPIRIT?? SAITO-SAN IS A KINDRED SPIRIT OF OURS!! YOU DARE?? And on that note, Saito-san, your hair looks very good today!” At the end of his rant he turned and smiled brightly at Noriko, bowing his head as a greeting to her while he was at it. Eirin`s attention span was also kind of awful- so he was then distracted by the appearance of Desiree. He opened his mouth to greet her, but then froze- stopping to pull up his sleeve slightly and glance at his wrist watch, then feverishly look up to the new arrival yet again. “BELLEROSE-SAN! YOU`VE ARRIVED EXACTLY ONE SECOND LATE TO OUR MEETING! GIVEN THE SERIOUS MATTER AT HAND, HOWEVER, I HAVE ELECTED TO IGNORE THIS MISHAP! BUT KNOW THIS! NEXT TIME, I WILL BE SLIGHTLY LESS GENEROUS. AND SPEAKING OF GENEROSITY- RAIKO-SAMA HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN MYSELF! AND I—“ This time, his interruption took the form of Raiko- and not even a second after hearing her voice, he bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle, not pulling himself up until he registered the sound of her sitting down. “THANK YOU FOR GRACING US WITH YOUR PRESENCE, RAIKO-SAMA! AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY SHOUTING, RAIKO-SAMA! I SHALL TRY TO BE QUIETER IN THE FUTURE. Ah, I mean—“ He paused, lowering his voice considerably. “I shall try to be quieter… in the future… AND YES, I AM PREPARED TO BEGIN THE MEETING!” With that, he gave an eager nod to Raiko and the rest of his allies- practically marching over to a large whiteboard behind Raiko`s seat, and standing on the tip of his toes to reach up to the handle of the projection screen perched above it. Once he finally got a grip on it, he pulled- though it appeared to be stuck. He tried again, growing increasingly frustrated and increasingly aggressive each time- before finally, he sighed, collecting himself, and looked up at the scroll with knitted eyebrows. “Please—?” He pulled one final time- and surprisingly, it finally came down! Sometimes, you just had to be nice to inanimate objects for them to work properly. A projector already set up in the back made it so it displayed a map of Asia, with arrows from China pointing down onto Japan, signifying the Krieg Forces` path. “YES. SO! As you all likely know, our supreme leader, Raiko-Sama, has gathered us here today so we may discuss ours— and our country`s— latest challenge. The Krieg forces, a powerful military that rules all of China has decided that their embarrassment of a country was not enough, and have taken it upon themselves to set foot upon our soil. Cao Yun, the first born son of Krieg`s leader, was sighted recently upon our very walls, assaulting our guards. We mustn`t allow them to remain a threat to Raiko-Sama`s impenetrable kingdom— and they must be crushed swiftly. As an example, if you will- nobody insults our leader`s absolute power and lives. Not even the mightiest of men. It is our duty to personally strike them down.” Eirin`s voice reduced itself to a calm, even tone as he gave the sypnosis on the current events- but the fire in his eyes never once left. It wasn`t hard to tell that talking about their situation made him livid— he was absolutely furious that even one of their men had already fallen to the Krieg Forces. However, as always, this was still Eirin— his faux tranquility was momentary at best. “AND SO! WE NEED SOLUTIONS! WE HAVE GATHERED YOU TODAY FOR YOUR INPUTS! AS MEMBERS OF RAIKO-SAMA`S SUPREME STUDENT COUNCIL, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE LIVING EMBODIMENTS OF THE SOCIETY RAIKO-SAMA HAS CREATED! WE MUST BAND TOGETHER TO COMBAT THIS THREAT! AND PLEASE, DO NOT SPEAK WITHOUT RAISING YOUR HAND FIRST!” 

As Raiko-sama`s impenetrable shield, my loyalty to her is utterly unwavering-- as is my spirit, and my sword!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_static_mukuro_transparent
Tomoko Mitsurgi

War does not determine who is right - only who is left...However in this case, we are right and we will be the ones left standing victorious in the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomoko looked up from her files at the sound of Norikos stuttering voice. Her eyes traveled from the smaller girls messy hair to her less than organized backpack. Embarrassing. The girls enthusiasm almost made up for her failings, but there were certain aspects to the girl Tomoko didn't understand. She decidedly appreciated their meetings more than fellow secretary. Mizugi's response only made that feeling even more grounded. She nodded at the purplette.
Good day, Saito-san. It seems you don't need to worry yet. We've yet to start discussing the business at hand.
Tomoko turned her gaze to Mizugi. Her expression truly unreadable in that moment. Before she could say anything however, Eirin seemed to have returned to yelling at the girl again. It wasn't worth wasting her words anyway. The whitettes record of coming to meetings was pitiful. While the Vice Presidents attempt to change this was truly admirable, she doubted this would change without some sort of shift in character, or interests. Tomoko nodded at Desiree as the girl entered the room.
As she heard their leaders voice, strangely one of the later people to arrive, Tomoko gave the girl a deep nod in way of greeting, before turning back towards Eirin. Her hand moving quickly as she looked through her notes, filling in anywhere that lacked detail. Still listening while she did so, before raising her hand after a moment.
Do we know the number of troops this man has brought with him thus far?or have reports with a tentative number?
Security for those not strong enough to face a force like this would be very important right now. The first step to properly assess their security would be to know their enemies numbers.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
still seems to tremble

Noriko was a bit startled and shocked into silence as Mizugi started bellowing at her--she felt herself shrink a bit, staring at the other girl with wide eyes, not really knowing what to do in the face of this. She felt like she could function in battle alright, if she tried, at least...although the thought of 'bathing in their enemies blood' didn't seem to excite her too much. She nodded in greeting to Tomoko when the girl spoke to her, and immediately straightened up as Raiko entered the room, not wanting to seem out of sorts in front of their leader. She seemed to calm a bit at Eirin's words to her, though--they were reassuring. She was always worrying about whether she looked okay, and geting a compliment on her hair from Eirin of all people was definitely nothing to sneeze at. It was also nice that he'd defended her--Mizugi was a bit scary, after all...
As the meeting started, she listened carefully, moving her bag down to the ground next to her seat and picking up the rock she'd brought with her, holding it in her hands in her lap, turning it over and over as she fidgetted. When Eirin asked for solutions, she paused, thinking for a moment, glancing around at the others. She seemed a bit embarrassed, but raised her free hand up just slightly, looking away from the head of the table where Eirin and Raiko were, her face flushed. She didn't feel comfortable going first--or at all, really--and didn't feel like her ideas would be as good as the others--but she knew that she needed to contribute somehow...

"I agree with...um...Tomoko-san...W-Well...um...c-clearly, they're going to try to cross the wall, if they've already attacked the border at least once...but do we have any idea really what their military or naval powers are...? W-We're going to need to set up some sort of defensive line, but it'd be nice if we could get some information on that to...um...i-influence how we set that up, right...? O-O-Of course, I-I'm not doubting our own ability--! Just...do we have any intelligence on them...? And if we don't have any, is there any way we could get some...? I feel like attacking them head on without knowing anything about their forces or formations w-wouldn't...really be a good idea..."

⚙--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚙
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Desiree Bellerose

" Y o u       c a n      j o i n        o r        s u f f e r        u n d e r       m y     r u l e  "

Desiree giggled as Eirin was getting all hissy fit on everyone for various reasons. It was just so fun to mess with him and his little ticks. Pushing buttons was something Desiree liked to do. Why? Because it was fun, why the hell else? Though she got serious when everyone was starting to talk about The Krieg forces. She pulled out her phone and started to look through the stock and files she had with her.
"I've been investing in some nice prospects for us, but as always moving money around is gonna take time. For now, I know we have enough for most of the people we have on staff, but not too much excess. That being said, we need to cut a few corners until I get these connects more secure."
she moved through the files, tapping and sliding her finger across the phone screen. She had a displeased look. "Also, small note, we're about 200 dollars less then we were last month, and that's no good. I had to dip into my personal funds to patch that hole, and as much as I don't mind doing that, I mind doing that. So." she looked up at everyone.  "I'll get everything in order for us to be at full power, but like I said, it will take time. Nothings free and I'm doing the best I can."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Mizugi couldn't help but look at Eirin with a smartass grin as he told her what the legal drinking age was "EH!? Well Raiko-sama never seems to have a problem with my drinking..." after all, how was she supposed to deal with the entire student council if she was sober? Of course, Mizugi wasn't really going to change her ways, whether it be her drinking or her tendency to skip meetings. So she decided to pull herself from that conversation when the opportunity presented itself to shoot death glares towards Noriko. The glares kept on coming until around the time Eirin came to her defense. Mizugi promptly stood up from her chair and barked out to Eirin "FIGHT ME!" Mizugi's warrior spirit was challenged, she couldn't back away from a fight now. Before Mizugi could do anything else though, Raiko entered the room. Mizugi then promptly sat down "Tch..." she stayed quiet from then on as the meeting got on its way. What followed was Eirin talking a lot, logistics, intelligence, and for some reason talk about dollars despite them using Yen. It all grated on Mizugi's nerves immensely. So she eventually did what she did best: she punched the table and stood up to yell at Eirin whilst raising her hand "EVERY SECOND WE WASTE TALKING IS TIME WE COULD BE SPENDING IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE! WHO CARES ABOUT ANY OF THIS!? WE ARE AT WAR, LET'S US SIMPLY GO AND KILL THEM!!!" the snow-haired brawled yelled, looking to Raiko as she suddenly bowed "I WILL END THIS PERSONALLY RAIKO-SAMA! GIVE ME A LEGION OF SATSUGAI'S BEST FIGHTERS AND I WILL DESTROY THE WRETCHED CHINAMEN!"

【Who's Next!?】
Mizugi's Theme - Bambu
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 am

Raiko Kiryuu

The Dragon of Satsugai

Raiko sighed in irritation at the general unruliness of the council gathered before her, gazing at them all with a clearly annoyed expression. She did seem to relax slightly, however, as Eirin started the meeting - she adopted a more neutral expression, listening though not looking at the screen - she already knew what it displayed. "... We as of yet have not received the report I requested giving the exact numbers of the Krieg army. We do suspect, however, that they number at the very least in the thousands. The battle before us is not going to be an easy one - that much is clear. It would be foolish to underestimate these... pests." Clearly, Raiko didn't think much of the Krieg forces yet she didn't want to lose her soldiers. As irritating as many of them could be, she didn't want to lose them... they were important to her cause. Hearing Desiree talking about money had her rolling her eyes - that was the least of their concerns, and as if to show that she didn't even acknowledge her words.
The seemingly more relevant issue proved to be Mizugi - the woman shifted some to look at the other, giving her a quiet but stern stare.
"As admirable as your courage and enthusiasm may be, it will not be quite that simple. They have proven they're at the very least familiar with weapons, though perhaps not experts like many of our warriors... yet still, I'd prefer to handle this quickly and efficiently with as few casualties as possible." Raiko glanced to Eirin a moment, as if considering something - before turning the the council again. "As obvious as it is we're going to battle, it's highly important that we plan well for this in advance... We need a combination of strategy and strength here, and we're going to need to put an end to all of your incessant bickering to succeed."

Raiko's Theme - Empire
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 pm

EIRIN AKIYAMA

Eirin frowned some as the first thing Tomoko and Noriko asked for was their enemies` numbers-- information like that rarely got to Eirin. Knitting his eyebrows together, he looked to Raiko for answered, which she supplied- as usual. He lowered his head slightly, bothered at their lack of information- everyone brought up a good point... there wasn`t much they could do without more information on the threat. He wasn`t sure where to go from there- but, Mizugi`s response was something he knew about. "YES!! I AGREE WITH THIS!!" He roared, his volume as usual rivaling her own. "RAIKO-SAMA! I WOULD LIKE SOME SOLDIERS AS WELL! I WILL PERSONALLY SHOW THEM THE PROWESS OF RAIKO-SAMA`S IMPENETRABLE COUN--" Raiko brought up another excellent point (as usual), that they needed to think about things before charging in head first. Eirin nodded vigorously in agreement, closing his eyes momentarily in consideration before he spoke again. "Raiko-Sama-- perhaps we can start by splitting our officers into two groups of three, and then our soldiers accordingly? I feel by splitting our forces, it`ll become easier for us to gauge our opponent..."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Mizugi was practically on fire as she went on about leading warriors into battle, Eirin also wasn't helping "BY THE TIME WE ARE DONE WITH THEM I WILL PERSONALLY BRING YOU THE SKULLS OF ONE HUNDRED OF OUR ENEMIES FOR YOU TO DRINK FROM-!!" the white-haired girl was getting pretty into it. And then Raiko in essence told her and Eirin to calm the fuck down. Mizugi just sort of stood there for a moment, her mouth hung a little open until she calmly sat down "Of course Raiko-sama..." and then Eirin offered his other plan. Since Mizugi really didn't care as long as she got to experience the glory of battle, she just raised her hand and agreed "I support this plan fully! Can we charge into battle now...?"

【Who's Next!?】
Mizugi's Theme - Bambu
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Cao_310

"Excuse me ma'am, could you tell me the way to the Student Council's office...?" elsewhere in Satsugai, a tall dark-skinned man in a suit approached a schoolgirl asking for directions. At first she was terrified, he was a giant, and his fearsome appearance almost caused her to flee in fear. Yet something about his voice, which contrasted his rough appearance with it's suave and calm nature, soothed her. At first she struggled to move a finger, but eventually she pointed out towards the capital building of Satsugai. It was dull and unimpressive as far as Cao Yun cared, far from the awe-inspiring palaces of his homeland. Yun simply shrugged it off as yet another example of Japan's poor aesthetics. "Why thank you ma'am. Good day to you." the firstborn of Krieg thanked the girl with a courteous bow. And then he simply walked away. Cao Yun had walked through the streets of Satsugai for hours now and not a single one of Satsugai's guards had seemed to spot him as a threat. It was almost surreal seeing as how the man stuck out like a sore thumb. Yun whistled a tune to himself as he casually walked deeper into Satsugai with his hands in his pockets. He gave a gentle-manly nod and greeting to nearly everyone that passed him "Good day to you sir." and "Nice day isn't it?" the man had such a peaceful demeanor about himself. Despite his terrifying appearance, nobody so much as once suspected him. That all changed as he entered Satsugai's main building. As soon as he so much as took a step into the building, his entire demeanor changed starting with his eyes. One look at his blood lusted eyes from a guard and he was already stopped. Cao Yun simply threw a backfist towards the student, sending the poor kid flying into the concrete walls of the building. This show of force was enough to garner even more attention. Cao simply tossed aside anyone that tried to get in his way like they were trash. Before you could blink, the hallways was filled with the unconscious bodies of dozens of students whom tried to stop him. Despite this all, Cao Yun was acting as if he was taking a lovely stroll, he was even whistling New World Symphony to himself. Eventually, the pager in the Student Council room would go off as a poor hapless girl who worked at the desk for the meeting room spoke "R-Raiko-sama! We have a guest! He's coming in now!" she sounded terrified, it certainly wasn't difficult to guess that something was up. And only a moment later... the Student Council would be greeted with the sound of knocking "Oh I do hope I'm not intruding on anything-" a deep, yet sophisticated voice was heard from the other side of the door. And then it opened, and slowly, Cao Yun, Firstblood of Cao Xiaohan stepped into the room. The behemoth of a man ducked under the door frame to get into the room before smiling to the Student Council. He gave them a bow, before looking back up, his eyes focused on Raiko "My my... the gang's all here... haven't the Japanese ever heard of conference calls? It'll do wonders for you all... save you a few trips. I supposed they haven't invented the telephone in this backwards country yet..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Silence! Let yourself experience and be consumed by the beauty of this carnage! Relish in the glory of WAR!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:25 am

Tomoko Mitsurgi

Tomoko turned to Noriko as the girl spoke. Her eyes going from the girl to her files for a moment. She was almost surprised how much she agreed with the other girls suggestion. While she didn't doubt Noriko's intelligence, she certainly seemed to take to intellectual matters far more naturally than Mizugi, Tomoko sometimes tended to not be sure what to take the girls hesitation as, lack of ideas or a lack of the will to put them forward. Tomoko nodded in something of acknowledgement of the girls plan, writing something down on a blank corner in her files before turning to Desiree. She took in the girls words with a decidedly neutral expression. While she did acknowledge the girls ability as their primary money manager, sometimes the ravenettes infatuation with the material she worked with could be distracting.
Tomoko suppressed a sigh as she turned from Desiree at the sound of a fist making contact with a luckily sturdy table, already having an idea what was happening. She watched Mizugi, not truly surprised. Going into battle head on, with very little strategy, had served Mizugi well in the past. For all of her critique of her place in a formal meeting, Tomoko didn't question the girls place in a battlefield. However concerning the attack that had just happened, it seemed apparent that wouldn't work here.
She stalled these thoughts as Raiko spoke. Tomoko focused in on the girls words, taking note of the tentative number. She narrowed her eyes a touch at their leaders accusation of incessantly bickering. She wasn't discrediting the idea that people among them bickered. Tomoko was quite grateful that had been addressed. She didn't however like the note reminding them to what her seemed obvious.
Tomoko shifted her expression into a mask of neutrality as she turned to Eirin, focusing back on the matter at hand. His plan was a sound one. It seemed like people were overlooking the probability of need for soldiers in areas they weren't. If their numbers were large enough it could be a sound strategy to attack civilians as a means to try and, for lack of better phrasing, shake them up, before actually challenging themselves.
Tomoko prepared to speak as she heard the voice at the other end of the pager. She felt her muscles tense as she reflexively re positioned her files to a sturdier location. Her eyes flickering around the room, judging her fellow council members reactions. The fear in that girls voice and that this person had made it this far? This wasn't something to take lightly. This feeling grew as a knocking could be heard on the door, followed by an unfamiliar voice.  Tomoko's mask began cracking as the door opened. A frosty glare growing as the man spoke, insulting their country with every word. She watched the mans movements, memorizing them fully, only looking away for a single moment towards Raiko before returning her attention back to the man. Charging in even with him here would do little good. There needed to be some planning involved.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
still seems to tremble

Noriko seemed to frown slightly as it became clear that their informants hadn't exactly delivered yet on what they had been supposed to get. The estimate, however, gave a good idea that they were going to need a hell of a good plan to deal with the enemy forces. As Eirin suggested that they potentially split up the officers to battle on two different fronts, Noriko couldn't help but internally agree--splitting up the enemy, if they could, would probably make things easier. However, she did glance worriedly at Mizugi--she was really hoping she wasn't in her group. As much as Noriko knew she wouldn't speak up about it if she was put in Mizugi's group--she knew that she didn't need that stress piling up on top of everything else.
Everything seemed to be going relatively smoothly--at least up until the moment that the call came into the room. Noriko's eyebrows rose, and she a sinking feeling forming deep inside her. This wasn't going to be good...And indeed, it wasn't--the moment that Cao Yun stepped into the room, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened--this man, without even needing to know who he was, was terrifying to begin with. And as it became clear just who he was working with--not them--it became clear that they were really in a bit of a pickle here. There was an enemy--right there in their office. And Noriko herself knew she couldn't fight in such an enclosed space without risking some friendly fire--that is, if she would even be able to work up the courage to attack this behemoth in the first place. She hastily shut her mouth when she realized that she was gaping, slowly looking back at their leader, trying her best to hide the fear on her expression as she spoke to her leader,

"R-Raiko-sama..." she trailed off--a call for direction. She had no idea what to do with this situation--and she was sure that she would feel better with Raiko at the wheel, so to speak...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Desiree Bellerose

Desiree sighed as apparently no one cared about the financial part of their growing army. She just kept to herself, still on her phone.
"Fine, next time we're low on funds, don't come crying to me. Hmph.."
she thought and then suddenly Cao came in. She glanced over and rose as eyebrow. The man was weird looking and that suit did NOT go with that skin tone. Honestly, the man had no fashion sense whatsoever. Though everyone was getting on the defensive, she didn't move, as she didn't want to get in the way. She hated fighting after all. "And what do we owe the pleasure?"Desiree asked simply, since it was quiet. Yeah, she'd probs get yelled at, but frankly, the silence was killing her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 am

Raiko Kiryuu

The Dragon of Satsugai

Raiko sighed softly at the numerous council members shrieking about fighting, waiting patiently until Eirin calmed down - and then she slowly nodded to his quieter and calmer suggestion. "That might be a good idea, Eirin-kun... Thank you for thinking logically unlike some of our companions..." Raiko gave the rest of the council a bit of an angered look, before shaking her head as Mizugi asked if they could go to battle now. "We must still plan further. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please, stay your hand for now... As for you, Tomoko. Enough with the attitude - I won't allow you to behave like that towards me." She gave Tomoko a harsh glare, before sighing heavily as she heard the voice mentioning a guest.
As Raiko looked up and spotted Cao Yun, however, her eyes widened just slightly and she suddenly stood up, placing her hands firmly on the table as she stared at him.
"Who are you and what business do you have here? This is a top secret meeting--" As Cao Yun insulted her home, however, she scowled openly and stood up straight, hand on her sword quietly. "Watch your fucking insolence, pig- why the hell are you here, Cao Yun? I know who you are now explain yourself before I and my council see you out-" she snapped, lifting a hand towards Noriko as if to quiet and calm her - and then she shot a glare at Desiree as she spoke, sharply glaring at her. "Quiet," she hissed, only flicking her gaze to her a moment before looking back to Cao Yun, waiting impatiently for his answer.

Raiko's Theme - Empire
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:32 am

Satsugai: War (Satsugai Student Council RP) Cao_310

The blonde man just sort of smiled to everyone in the room, before waving at them like an old man "Oh don't mind me I'm just here for a visit~" he responded, playing the part of a weak adult. Not that it counted for shit because he was a giant with the eyes of a killer. When Raiko asked why he was here, he almost immediately responded with sarcasm "Hello there ma'am! I was just here to report to the council about Japan's startling suicide rates! I suppose even the Japanese know that they're lives are worthless... ooohh I hope I didn't hint a nerve there for any of you- I wouldn't want mister Samurai over there to think he failed something and want to stab himself! Oh what the hell- DO IT! DO IT! COMMIT HARAKIRI IT'LL BE FUN- ahem... excuse me..." the man was so above just being passive aggressive at this point, he was just mocking them to the point of no return... and then he just cleared his throat and seemed to calm down "It's just my father's genes you see, they often make me say things I wouldn't dream of saying-" it wasn't clear if he was serious about that (in which case he was crazy) or if it was yet another attempt at poor sarcasm at somebody else's expense. He slipped his hands into his pockets and took a more meek demeanor right after though, indicating he wasn't going to antagonize them anymore "I heard Japanese girls had small tits- I suppose this room proves me right-" OKAY SO NOW HE WAS DONE ANTAGONIZING THEM "Anyways do not fret Little Miss "I-Have-Poor-Depth-Perception" Student Council President... I -am- here for a reason... you see... I'm not here to start any fights-" his words were definitely not ones you could believe in. "Buuuuuuut-" he scratched the back of his head as he let out a light laugh "I'm afraid my father is telling me I can't invade this country... that sucks doesn't it...? I was looking forward to ripping you to pieces and mantling your head to a wall! But unfortunately I got my orders... soooooo- AHEM- AHEMAHEMAHEMBLUUUUUUUUUUURRRGGHH!!!!----" the giant man in a suit got on a knee and suddenly pulled out a tiny box... he then opened it to reveal... A WEDDING RING!!!

"MAIKO KIRYRUK--- WILL YOU MARRY ME?" he got her name completely wrong...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 am

EIRIN AKIYAMA

"You can always count on me for logic, Raiko-Sama!!!" Eirin chirped with a small bow, his eyes practically sparkling with pride and admiration as he looked at his leader. He was rather pleased with himself then, glancing around the room excitedly to check for the reactions everyone else had to his plan, which seemed to be positive for the most part. He smiled brightly and folded his arms behind his back, meanwhile looking around to get ideas of maybe how they could split the groups... but then, his train of thought was interrupted by a rather blatant intrusion.
Eirin looked up, seeming pleasantly surprised at the mention of a guest- but his expression quickly fell into shock as his eyes fell upon the large man in the suit before him. Like a switch, he fell into a battle ready position- swinging out his katana in one trained and fluid motion ad holding it at ready as he bared his teeth like fangs at Cao Yun, his detail oriented gaze watching each and every movement their enemy made- just anxiously awaiting word from his master before striking. While he operated solely on Raiko's orders, Cao Yun's words began to make a visible toll on Eirin's fiery temper, each and every word nearly causing the young man to flinch, his arms trembling and his face reddened with rage. He quietly gasped as the whitette actually had the guts to insult their country, and then Raiko-Sama herself-- but he forcibly straightened himself out, his glare only intensifying-- but when the jab at Japan's suicide rates (and to a lesser extent, Japanese girl tits) happened, Eirin quietly decided he couldn't keep quiet much longer. "Bite your tongue or it's mine, you insolent garbage...!" Eirin hissed through tightly clenched teeth, practically seething with anger. He simmered down considerably as Raiko spoke, impacted by a deep seeded guilt at having almost interrupted her, and spoke without an order to do so... but regardless, he kept his eyes on the enemy, mentally repeating that if he stepped too close to Raiko, he was free to attack...
But then marriage proposal. Eirin gawked, his eyes widening- and after his initial shock, he quite literally jumped on top of the conference table and pointed his blade out at Cao Yun, his explosive rage practically radiating throughout the entire room. "YOU. DARE?! YOU DISGUSTING, FILTHY WORM! RAIKO-SAMA WOULD SOONER BE PUT TO REST THAN DEDICATE HERSELF TO THE LIKES OF YOU--!! I WISH TO FORMERLY ENGAGE IN COMBAT AT ONCE!! RIGHT NOW!!!! I AM VERY MUCH SO LOOKING FORWARD TO DISPLAYING YOUR INNARDS IN FRONT OF MY LADY'S EMPIRE--!!!"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Noriko Saito
Burst Valkyrie
still seems to tremble

Noriko fell quiet as Raiko motioned for her to do so--she was confident in her leader's abilities to deal with this situation properly. Still, as Cao Yun continued to speak, Noriko felt her hands clench. Not only was this insulting, it was also extremely uncomfortable for her. However, what really took the cake was when Cao Yun tossed out a literal marriage proposal--incorrect name and all. Noriko felt her mouth fall open--and actually felt even a bit more appalled than before. What made this man think he had the right to ask for something like that? However, before she could react very much, Eirin was shouting again--and Noriko was beginning to realize that that probably wasn't helping matters. However, it wasn't as if she was in any position to stop him. Still, she let the cybernetic box upon her back open up a small fraction, then looked over at Raiko--she was conveying that, if Raiko willed it, she was ready to attack Cao Yun--but she would wait for Raiko's word on what to do. Despite that gesture, though, she still looked nervous as all get-out...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next