Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:32 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Ryder%20HT%2080_zpslhtncngc

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder stopped yet again as he heard Jasper’s voice, abruptly turning to face him as he appeared, trying to comprehend the fact that Jasper had just appeared out of thin air. What had that been? Cybernetics? Nanos? Or just a trick of the eye? Either way, the guy sounded like he was threatening him, so Ryder immediately glared back at the whitette, although he did listen to what he had to say—and Jasper’s words only seemed to succeed in making him more upset, his temper flaring as he snapped back at Jasper,
”Th-That is NOT what I meant—! J-Just—shut up! You do know that this is your fault, right?! I-It’s hardly Jo I’m worried about, it’s you! None of this would have happened if not for what you did, and don’t you dare pull that shit where you fucking say that I’m accusing your existence or something of being wrong because it’s not that! You just needed to not go chasing after somebody who was already dating…! Is that so hard?! D-Don’t act like I’m the one in the wrong here! I trust Jo! I-I..I…” He trailed off, slowly looking over at Jo—she was crying. She was trying to hide it, but she was crying. Ryder fell quiet, but let out a shaky breath, his own tears finally wresting themselves free from his eyes and streaking down his cheeks, his face screwing up in a genuine attempt to keep himself from breaking down entirely. ”F-Fuck…Jo…Jo, I-I’m sorry…I’m really, really sorry and if any of this is because of me, I can fix it…I-I’ll fix it I swear…” He moved his hand up to his face again, wiping away at the tears that just kept coming, doing what he could to stay in control of his breathing—though looking up in surprise as Jo began shouting at Jasper. And as soon as she got to the part about having ‘a Ryder around to help you not kill yourself,’ he immediately felt himself choke up even further, a few muffled sobs escaping him at the simple thought of Jo even considering suicide. It was something he’d feared many times in their relationship—but something he’d done everything he could to both prevent and not come up. ”Fuck…” he whispered, looking down at the ground and resigning himself to quietly wiping his face. He knew it wasn’t his place to interfere in this part of the conversation right now—he had to let them talk, too.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:42 am

Jasper Everhart

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Jasper%2070_zpsehr8kmqz

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper huffed angrily as he listened to Jo pleading with Ryder, expression twisted into an angered and strained attempt to keep them from seeing anything else he was feeling. His fists clenched tight, he ran a hand through his hair anxiously - but as Jo started yelling at him, he froze. His eyes widened slightly and he stared at her blankly... before his face shifted to an icily neutral expression.
"Well then both your lives would just be so much better if that happened, right? I mean... Ryder wouldn't have to worry about you messing around with anyone, and you wouldn't have to worry about Ryder questioning what you're doing! Where does this go badly for either of you, tell me again?" Jasper turned away, jaw tense and eyes squeezed shut. He was struggling with his emotions, especially after having just questioned why they would care if he died - depending on how they answered... Any risk he seemed to have of crying vanished however, as Ryder spoke. The whitette lifted his head, eyes snapping open in a glare at the redhead. Of course - it was his fault. The male took a few steps forward, pushing into Ryder's personal space and glaring straight at him. "Stop fucking blaming me for all your problems-! I am not the reason all this is falling apart! I might be the catalyst but I'm not the entire fucking problem, get over your overinflated ego and fucking see that!" Furious and unthinking, Jasper placed his hands on Ryder's chest and shoved, before taking a step back, practically shaking with anger and compressed hurt. He didn't even seem to have noticed Jo and Ryder were crying - Ryder, he didn't care. Jo, he would have normally... but he was too angry, and felt too targeted to even bother caring. He could feel himself shutting down - doing his best to keep from feeling anything, just as he had before... before Jo.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 2_zpshu8rw0pt

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jasper`s response to her seemed to at first surprise Jo, and then slowly but surely enrage her-- though, the tears continuously pouring down her face stopped her from looking too intimidating. "...D-Don`t you dare even-- you know I care about you and you just-- God, fuck, stop--!" Her voice, despite her intention to be powerful, came out as a pathetic sob- but she didn`t have time to adjust herself, quickly distracted by Ryder`s stammered out response to her. Her expression melted from anger to grief again as she looked at him, her hand reaching for his again- but she stopped halfway there, unsure if it was actually her right to reach for his hand right now. "B--R-Ryder, no, c`mon, it`s not... i-it-- it`s not, you didn`t do a-anything...it...d-don`t cry, please...I--I hate it when you cry..." She offered, almost unable to withstand the sight of him crying- but, she didn`t have the heart to try to soothe him into calmness again. She didn`t really feel like it was her right to- not until he gave her some sort of approval for it. This had looked like it was gonna be such a great evening, and she went ahead and spoiled the whole thing with her bullshit... She felt incredibly guilty for even so much as mentioning suicide in all of this-- it had been the topic of more than a few of her`s and Ryder`s conversations in the past, because the truth of the matter was that no matter how determined Jo was to make a change-- some nights, she had a very hard time living with herself and what she`d done. The thought of Jasper entering the same state of mind as her and not having someone to rock him through his grief was terrifying.
At Jasper`s last comments, Jo tensed, watching them both from her position on the ground and cringing slightly, tears still rampantly flowing on the sides of her cheeks. The turbulence in the room suddenly increased, and as Jasper actually went ahead and shoved Ryder- Jo flinched, and rushed to force out a response to at least try and salvage the situation, no matter how much she would have preferred to just sit back and cry for a while. She was definitely falling apart over this, but she was evidently trying hard to pretend she wasn`t. "G-Guys, listen, it`s neither of your faults--! If you guys should be mad at anyone, i-i`s me-- J--Jasper, I should have known better-- I knew you weren`t used to... things... and I--I was just too scared to tell you no-- and-- I-- R-Ryder I guess I figured you... y-you wouldn`t care-- back then it was really d-different and i-it was all me and I`m r-really, really, really sorry and I--I really hope both of you can forgive me-- ...c-can we stop now--?"    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:53 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Ryder%20HT%2080_zpslhtncngc

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder was still largely trying to recover when Jasper replied to Jo about her question of what would happen if there was nobody there to stop Jasper from going over the edge—and Ryder felt himself tense, shouting out at the whitette,
“Shut up, you moron! You’re making it worse—! How could you say that to her?! Are you trying to make her feel worse?!” And then Jasper turned on him—advancing towards Ryder quickly, words stinging, only to shove him, which definitely took Ryder off guard, making him stumble back slightly, his face reddening as he scrubbed away some tears from his face with his arm and shouted, “Don’t touch me! You’re gonna call me a problem? I’ve done nothing but try my goddamned best to be good to Jo, and you just come in and—!” He stopped abruptly as he heard Jo speak again, telling him not to cry—which, frankly, made him emotional enough that his crying worsened by a fraction. He stopped and listened to what she had to say next, taking several shaky breaths as he did so, his shoulders trembling, tears still flowing freely. This emotion had been built up within him for quite a while—he’d been holding in his distress over the Jasper situation for quite some time, and now, it was all pouring forth from within him. He sniffled a bit, wiping his nose with the back of his hand before speaking, trying his best to keep his voice even as he looked at Jo,
“It’s…I-It’s not your fault, Jo…but…I-I’m sorry. I’m really sorry…I—I really need to get out of here—I-I’m gonna end up doing something I regret…and…yeah…we can stop...” He glanced down at his hands, clenched into fists—he’d had the strongest urge to slug Jasper just moments ago, but he was realizing now that that was probably one of the worst things he could do—as much as he wanted to do it. “I…I just—I need some time to calm down…J-Jo, I’ll find you later, okay? I need to go blow off this steam…” He began moving towards the door at a hastened walk, wiping his face with both his hands, before looking over at Jasper, glaring at him, “And don’t you dare say anything shitty to her after I leave, got it…?!” And once that was done—he moved quickly out of the room and down the hallway. He was headed towards the entrance to the base—he needed some fresh air. He didn’t intend to go far—just outside. He really just needed some space to breathe…

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:11 am

Jasper Everhart

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Jasper%2070_zpsehr8kmqz

Hemlock
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper's expression flickered and changed only slightly as Jo and Ryder spoke, the whitette doing his best not to let his emotions reign free on his face - he didn't need either of them knowing what he was feeling beyond anger. His teeth gritted and his expression locked onto anger... it came as a surprise when suddenly, Jasper noticed dampness to his cheeks. His fury cracked, then, and instead of pure anger he seemed to be confused - slowly, his hand lifted to his cheek, and as he realized he'd begun crying, he scowled. He looked away, not wanting Ryder or Jo to see - but as Ryder snapped at him not to say anything and left... his shoulders slumped visibly. The fight seemed to leak out of him as he rubbed his cheeks quietly, gaze flicking to Jo a moment before dropping to the floor. "... Stop taking the blame, Jo. You didn't do shit wrong and we both know it..." Shaking his head, Jasper glanced around, eyes drifting from the TV to the popcorn to the couch, visibly ready for a couple and their movie. As much as he hated Ryder in that moment - he couldn't stop the growing guilt as he realized what a mess he'd made. Quietly, roughly, he scrubbed his cheeks, before turning to go - though he stopped to glance over his shoulder to look at Jo one final time, from the doorway. "... I'm sorry. Not... not just for this. For everything I started five years ago too... It was stupid of me to think feeling things again would be a good idea, and now that I've let that happen, I've hurt the people I've started caring about. It's a never-ending, negative cycle..." Despite the tears rolling down his cheeks slowly, the whitette's voice stayed steady - and as soon as he'd finished speaking, he turned to leave, head down and cybernetics kicking in as he left. He didn't want to be followed - not that he thought Jo would care enough now to follow, but still.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:41 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 2_zpshu8rw0pt

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo winced each time anyone`s voice rose even slightly- and as Ryder finally turned to her and frantically apologized, she couldn`t bring herself to even reply to him, quickly overwhelmed by the amount of tears streaming down her face. She forced herself to stop looking at the both of them, frantically rubbing her eyes with her arm to try to rid herself of the dampness on her cheeks, but eventually gave up and just flopped her face down into her open palms.
He actually left-- on a movie night, too. Jo felt burnt out-- but she was thankful for the feeling, knowing herself well enough to know that if she wasn`t so exhausted, she`d be overthinking each and every syllable and come to the conclusion that he didn`t want to see her again. She didn`t address Jasper then-- but it was the whitette who broke the tense silence plaguing the room, and once he spoke, both Jo`s hands dropped into her lap, and she immediately reeled around to face him. "I did... I wanted it and you know it-- fuck off..." She again, forced herself to look away from him, instead focusing on the ground-- even as he spoke to her again, she didn`t so much as honor his words with a reply, despite all she had done to convince him the contrary of what he had just said. The only sound she produced then was a choked sob-- and as she heard the actual sound of his footsteps leaving, she quickly looked up, alert and panicked- only to see he was already gone.
She sat there a moment, alone- and simply allowed all of what had just happened to fully seep into her head. Once she did, she pulled herself up onto her feet- actually moving to the door to close and lock it before returning back to where she had originally been seated on the couch. Jo stared at where Ryder would have been for several long, long moments-- then pulled her knees into her chest, her face down onto her knees, and fully allowed herself to cry and sob as loud as she pleased.
Suddenly everything that was the norm in her life, the only distraction she had from how much she hated herself and everything around her-- was in complete jeopardy. And with Jo`s already fragile mental state and psyche in mind, the mere thought of that changing whirled her down into a sensory overload, which within the hour, she rocked through just enough to make her vision align with the remote, left abandoned on the couch cushion beside her. Jo picked up the device- staring at it in her palm, then at the TV in consideration, before finally selecting the main menu option for 'play'.
There was nothing that made her feel more at home than James Bond-- throughout her entire life, whenever disaster struck, she turned to a DVD and a TV screen to make everything okay again. When her mother started with her absence, when she herself came home from school bruised and battered and craving attention but never quite getting enough, and hell, even back in No Man`s Land at her lowest lows-- escaping into fictional stories had always been her getaway. She forced herself to smile, forced herself to laugh, forced herself to repeat all the cheesy one-liners that had made her giddy so many times in the past--
But, this time-- she dozed away on the couch with wet stains trailing down her cheek, musing over how it had simply made her feel... well, empty.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 am

The Spy That Loved Me (1x1x1 Flightless Birb, Gay Lorax, y Weenie Dork King) - Page 2 Conclu10
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2