Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

+2
Your Sweet Dreams
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Empty [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:49 pm

A large park that has connected with what was once Central Park, claiming this area that used to be Manhattan. It is easy to get lost here, but there shouldn't be problems during the day, as the park is filled with families and children during bright, sunny days on most seasons. At night, however, the areas closer to the Manhattan and Bronx borders become trickier, and it has been the location of many gang fights as well as hate demonstrations. The Kalem Klub has a few patrolling officers around Murphy Park, hoping to keep the peace in the area.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:38 pm

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Tumblr12

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress
Ginapia's Theme: Eversong

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

It was a lovely day, and Ginapia held her blanket over herself close. She was bright as always today and she wanted to kind of....stay out of the light. She just pulled the blanket over closer and looked at the families and children playing.
"...is that...how a normal family acts I wonder? Such joyous emotions..."
she mused as she watched them, smiling. It made her happy to see other people just as happy.

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Ginapi10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:28 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park D30db124-0cc5-49d2-b409-9d831ce1e28a_zpsaymr7hxm
---------------------------------       ---------------------------------        ---------------------------------

Jacob made his way to the park from the odd place people called a Bar. When he arrived, he could see many children and families about. He even saw some Human and Alien children playing, while their parents conversed. It warmed his heart to see different people from completely different backgrounds all come together in peace. He held his arms close to his sides and smiled a bit at the sight. Then, a little child came up to him. The Human child asked Jacob if he could climb him, since Jacob was very tall and lanky. Jacob smiled a bit and nodded, then acted like a tree, allowing the child to climb him. However, the child slipped and fell, but before he hit the ground, he was caught in a web of strings that Jacob quickly threw together. He let the child down, and saw his terrified mother run over to the child. She looked up to Jacob with a scared expression, causing Jacob to look away a bit, but she ended up smiling and thanking him for saving her child. She then walked away, scolding the child about talking to strangers, and doing dangerous things. Jacob chuckled a bit before hearing some soft words. He looked over at a peculiar woman. He blinked a few times, and looked over to the people, before smiling warmly. It really wasn't in his place to comment, but...
"I believe that this is how families act... I mean, it is a beautiful day outside. I am not quite accustomed to Earth's odd days and weather, but today just feels... Right, to be outside, and to be smiling..."
Jacob said as he smiled up at the sky. He then cleared his throat a bit and looked away from the odd woman.
"Ah, sorry, it wasn't my place to comment...."

--------------------------------------------------
❝People call me Marionette❞
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:46 am

" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "

Ginapia looked over as Jacob started to talk, a bit of a surprised look on her face. She wasn't sure how to really...react to that. She nodded and looked down.
"Ah...I-I see...thank you..."
she said, keeping the conversation rather short, and then just sitting there, quiet. She wasn't sure of what else to say. She was never a real conversationalist, despite being an actress. She...left that to her agent...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:50 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park D30db124-0cc5-49d2-b409-9d831ce1e28a_zpsaymr7hxm
---------------------------------       ---------------------------------        ---------------------------------

Jacob looked down a bit and sighed to himself. At this rate, either he'll be too awkward for people to talk to, or he'll scare them off. He'll have no friends in this crazy world. Jacob silently sat onto the grass and crossed his legs, letting the wind blow against his metal and wooden body. He placed his hand over his mask, or was it his face? Abd sighed. He began to think out loud to himself, not wanting to bother the woman anymore.
"I wonder... What it's like. To be a Human..."
He said silently.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

Ginapia heard Jacob say that. She looked at her feet, which were swinging back and forth. She didn't know if he was talking to her or not but...she felt like he should answer anyway.
"I wouldn't know...I'm..not human either..."
she said, and looked forward. She adjusted the blanket to hide herself, making sure she wasn't shining too brightly or something. That would be....bad...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Jacob looked arOund a bit abd sighed softly. Now what? He was a very awkward fellow, and didn't know how to talk to people. Jacob held in his knees to his chest and thought s bit before looking towards the woman.  
"Why do you have a blanket thing on, if you don't mind me asking? It's a very pretty day outside..."
Jacob said before trailing off a bit.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

Ginapia looked over at the lanky puppet man, holding her blanket around herself more then before.  
"I-it's because...I..."
she should even say why? Was it his business? Well, it obviously wasn't his business but...she didn't mind saying. She was just afraid of having that blanket taken off. She never took it off these days. "I...it uh...hides my identity. For I side too bright."she responded, shaking her head.  

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Jacob nodded a bit at the response. He sat there for a moment more before sighing softly to himself and averting his eyes.  
"I'm sorry for being a bother. I suppose I shall take my leave now...."
Then, Jacob stood up and stretched out his body, and promptly began to brush off the grass that was on his body.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

Ginapia felt bad. He wasn't really bothering her...she was just kind of shy around people.
"You aren't a bother...I'm just...shy..."
she said, looking at the puppet. She  was never good at talking to people when she wasn't on the stage. It was always like this. Her agent thought it odd as well, since she was beloved by many. But she did sense he was in distress...and wanted to help. "What is...your name?" she asked, trying to smile as she did.  

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 am

Jacob looked over towards the woman with a bit of shock. She... Wanted to talk? Jacob cleared his throat a bit and offered a small smile , which looked a bit awkward on his mask face thing. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking away a bit before responding.  
"J-Jacob. My name is Jacob... I'm, a, I'm a Marionette from another planet once known as Dollster. People started calling me Marionette so... I guess that's my Alias? Heh.. What's, um, what's your name...?"
He asked while looking up at the woman.  

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:12 am

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

Ginapia nodded and started to think. Maybe giving out her real name to people wouldn't be the best plan. This being because it would attract unwanted attention and she didn't have her bodyguard with her. So...maybe a nickname would do.
"You...you can c-call me Gia..."
she offered a smile back at Jacob, and adjusted the blanket again. So this puppet was an alien too. That was nice to know. Maybe it would be okay to at least say what she was. She cleared her throat a little and spoke again. "I'm a...sun sprite..." she said, and started to fidget with the edge of the blanket, getting a tiny bit nervous, but dealing with it. He didn't seem like a bad sort.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:29 am

Jacob quickly looked off as he was not very good at talking with others, and any eye contact made him feel... Weird. He listened to her name, and smiled a bit, before waving towards the woman. He then hear her species, and was a bit confused. He has not heard of these certain Aliens... Jacob cleared his throat, for the Nth time, and glanced up. 
"P-Pleasure to meet you... M-Miss Gia..."
He said quietly. Jacob began to let string slide out of his finger tips, then reeled it right back in. Just something to distract his eyes while he spoke, so no accidental eye contact would happen.  
"A-A Sun... Sprite? I am afraid I have no knowledge of Sun Sprites... Do you come from the Sun? Or is that just a symbolic name...? S-Sorry for probing...."
Jacob was a bit squeamish as he spoke... Speaking to other creatures was so... Bizarre to him. He sighed lightly, if he were to continue living on Earth, he is not fully sure how he is going to handle it all.   

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

Ginapia shook her head, smiling as the puppet was backing off again.
"Oh no no. It's alright. We're from a small planet in the suns orbit, Solaire. We are a people of...uh...brightness and...culture..."
she was going to go with those words, and not the words like 'slavery' and 'depression'. Yeah. "The brighter we are, the higher regard we are held in. I, myself, am not very bright. So, to hide myself, I went to this planet and have this...blanket over my hair. It's my hair that glows." she explained, and nodded. That seemed like a...honest summary.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 am

Jacob looked up at Gia with much curiosity as she spoke. His mask was grinning as he listened, and though his eye sockets were vary dark, there seemed to be a small spec of light within each one. Like his eyes were... Shining. 
"That sounds really cool... Glowing hair sounds really cool. You all together sound really cool! I wish I had met more Sun Sprites throughout my years on Dollster... That would be so amazing.."
He then realized how freely he was speaking, and quickly quieted down a bit. 
"S-So... Why did you come to Earth...? If you wish not to say, we can talk about something else..."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"We are...a dying race. There is no surprise that you have not seen more of my kind. That is because my kind is not one to be seen."
she said, explaining it in a gentle way. She didn't want her people to seem like that were bad...even though they were...questionable. She smiled at the boy, since he still seemed a little nervous. "Oh it is okay. I came to earth because my master sent me here. I am persuing acting as a career." Ginapia pulled the blanket over herself a little more. Maybe saying that wasn't the best.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Jacob listened, until the word Acting came up. His smile was still present, but it was noticeable that it was a resting face of his mask. He remained silent until finally speaking up.
"Ac...Ting? Is that some sort of product?"
He asked, legitimately curious. Then his eyes opened a bit wider than normal. 
"Wait- Isn't that the thing that deals with moo-vees and such? I heard about them, but there was nothing like that on my home planet...."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:38 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Rei3_zpsgxuhkylo
Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Noire sat at one of the benches along the walkways in the park. Families with their children made their way around her, not seeming to pay her any mind at all. Noire looked in the direction one of these families had gone for a moment. The look of concentration on her face almost at odds with her surroundings. This sort of freedom seemed.....odd to her. That in itself wasn't very surprising. A lot of things people perceived as normal tended to confuse her. It seemed nice though-despite the oddness.
Nice was good. Noire smiled,despite her continued befuddlement. Her smile slipped as her vectors began picking up sparks of conversation that seemed different from the chatter of the occupied families surrounding her. She silently turned her head in the direction of the pair holding the conversation, leaning forward as a she saw one of them looked like she was covered by a blanket and the other was---really cool looking!
As she continued picking up bits conversation, Noire focused her attention on the two. All of this sounded really --odd but in an interesting way! Her smile slowly returning as she listened, not necessarily meaning to ease drop, though her vectors tended to make that near impossible.  
It's all very-friendly. That's really nice..I wonder if they're as nice as they seem...

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"Yes. It's a sort of acting. Right now, I'm in a play called 'Knights in the Nightmare'. According to critics, it's based on something called a...annoomay? I don't know anything about it."
she said, scratching her face. She didn't really understand it, but she didn't care, it was work. "Where are you from...is you don't mind my asking...?" Ginapia asked, shifting a bit, smiling at Jacob a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Jacob tilted his head a bit and listened to Gia as she spoke. This was kind of fascinating! However, he was not exactly sure what Anoomay was, maybe it was a type of food? When Gia asked about where he was from, he turned his face away a bit.
"I'm from Dollster. It was a wonderful place, there were many people like me, as well as people made from ragdolls, puppets, porcelain, wood, and so many others. It was a very beautiful place, I wanted to live there forever. To be completely honest... I-I never wanted to come here... "
He said quietly as he hugged his knees a bit. This world was very scary, they even had his people in windows of shops, selling them. Didn't they know those were real living beings! He sighed lightly, and got an odd chill up his spine. He turned a bit and saw a woman looking their way. He quickly turned back around and held his knees tighter. 
"T-There's a woman looking at us..."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:12 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Rei3_zpsgxuhkylo
Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Noire stayed in her perch, half making an attempt, but still mostly listening to the conversation the two interesting people were having. She still wasn't sure exactly what to call what she was doing. It was kind of ease dropping, but she wasn't planning on using what they were saying against them or being rude. Before what she'd definitely ease dropped on people, but that had been for work. Her brow furrowed as she considered this.
Ease dropping was generally considered rude, so she'd stop if they felt like she was being rude. Yeah. That was good. What they were saying was really interesting though. Her brow furrowed even further as she tried to figure out what the one word the woman had said meant.
   annoomay...? Somehow it sounded familiar and foreign for some reason.
She tensed as the cool looking male seemed to have noticed her. Noire felt a blush spread on her cheeks. She tentatively raised a hand, attempting a friendly smile and achieving shy more than anything else before giving a half wave and looking away, not really sure where to go from there aside from talking and she hadn't wanted to interrupt them. That would also be considered rude..right?
Hello i'm sorry. i didn't mean to stare....

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:07 am

Rin
The Loli Blood Sucker

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Sample_82ddc66e8b961e20105ffb5f6083e35d385b054c_zpsfezgbabi

Rin walked through the park as the exhaustion was starting to kick in. Another long day of being a maid for small change. She hated her job, but it meant her survival as well. She took out the small cash to see how much she had. "Hmmm...I can get some of the cheap meat for a week...but I also need money to stay in the motel for the night. But if I try to stay in the motel every night...I can only buy the cheap meat for 3 days only..." She kept staring at the amount she had as she tried to think.
She tried sleeping on old rooftops before, but feared of people noticing her or getting caught. She needed blood everyday though or else the delusions would kick in. Rin then thought about sneaking to the zoo at night to drink some of the animals blood. Maybe that would work. The only way they turn into Vampirics was if someone drank her blood so they would be fine...if she doesn't over drink their blood to death that is. The option of drinking small amounts of blood from the meat package then came to her head as she decided that might be good. Her stomach would grumble but the delusions wouldn't kick in. With a satisfy look on her face, Rin sat down on one of the benches to rest as she took a long sigh of relief.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"I understand. I'm sorry you're here against your will...I wish you find your path as soon as you can."
she said, and then heard they were being watched. She looked around and saw Noire finally. She smiled at the girl. "Please come down. We won't hurt you, if you are feeling threatened." Ginpia got up, looking at the girl.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:04 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Amaimon53_zpscf2c02e0

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Serpent%20name%202_zps9ls6jgl0

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

There was a slight rustle coming from a bush behind the pink vampire and out popped a man with hair that matched the shrubbery.  He loomed over the female momentarily staring at her with reflective yellow eyes.  He appeared to have a sack or something on his back.  "Hello hello," he greeted without a smile, "Interested in medicines and poisons?"  The oddly dressed man's gaze didn't waver, "Many things, I have many things that you can buy.  Would you like to look and perhaps buy a thing?"  His head tilted to the side then he began chewing on his pointed fingernail.  "I have things, are you interested?" he continued on redundantly as his tail waved from side to side expectantly from his spot in the bush.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

"I've got medicine, candy, and poison.  What would you like?"

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:14 am

Rin
The Loli Blood Sucker

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park Sample_82ddc66e8b961e20105ffb5f6083e35d385b054c_zpsfezgbabi

Rin was relaxing the air and the peace around her as she felt a rustle behind her. It didn't feel good either. She had the sudden urge to get going but before she could do that, she was stopped by someone. She stared at him with disinterest as the sound coming from his mouth was starting to annoy her. "No thanks. I need all the money that I can save. You have nothing that I need anyway. Now if you can so leave me kindly, that would be appreciated." She said to him with a little bit of anger in her voice. She didn't want anyone to bother her, not after the day she had.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next