Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo Empty [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:15 pm

The once-vibrant zoo was shabbily rebuilt, and is now populated with about half of the animals it used to have, as many died and no one wanted to invest in getting more. It was suggested that the Zoo bring in alien species, but the alien gangs populating the area were not too happy about that, and took over the management of the Zoo. Groups like the Bronx Zoo Crew and other anti-human revolutionaries can often be found here, but humans are somewhat safer here, and the touristic nature of the Zoo makes it more public. Either way, human cops try to stay away, as the hostility is clear.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  scullpanda Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo Raspbe10
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara wondered around the zoo for the millionth time looking at the under habited but fun zoo with the same wonder she did when she first came to the planet the animals on this planet were so different from the ones she knew from home. No animals were on fire and for many reasons that baffled her how they could live with such cold bodies and still be called warm blooded. But after getting in trouble from horrified onlooking families when attempting to set something on fire a few times ago she came to understand that warm meant, not on fire and she had to agree with that or never come back which meant she had to agree. She walked around in the nice bronx air whistling, looking for her next target amongst the families that populated the zoo, she she found that those involved in the human practice of marriage made the best targets for her thirst for power.

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:59 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo 2510

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The girl in the straitjacket slowly stalked into the zoo, she had managed to get into Gotham successfully avoiding the authorities. So this was New Gotham? She already hated it, she was used to the New England countryside, she hated bustling metropolises like this... especially ones filled with so many cops and EDF soldiers. Thankfully she managed to get to the zoo, which for whatever reason the cops seemed to avoid going into. It seemed to be a high crime area... somewhere Alison was very comfortable in. She best fit into the darkest, most disgusting parts of the city. The dark underworld of any city was likely Alison's best bet at getting information. She'd do anything it took to get things down, that included working for the Zoo Crew. But first... she had to figure out how to get out of this strait jacket. She couldn't even talk, by god when she finished her job she was going to KILL those doctors back at the asylum "Grrrr..." Alison growled under her breathe as she passed by Tamara. She had to find this zoo crew, she had to get the information she needed fast.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Unknown Entities
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:05 am

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara stopped for a bit as a strange girl passed her and growled "did you just growl at me?" she turned around an looked at Allison examining her closely this time seeing she wasn't human either. she wasn't sure on how many other aliens she really associated with but this girl needed some fashion help and fast not to mention work on the growling at people problem.   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:12 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison's eyes looked from side to side of the crew... searching for any shifty characters she could possibly find that would lead her to the Zoo Crew... of course, everybody looked shifty here! Only time would tell whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, regardless she had to keep searching. She slowly walked down a path, only coming to a stop when she heard a voice behind her ask if she had just been growled to. Alison slowly turned to look towards a small girl... she was either a human with an odd fashion sense or an alien, regardless, Alison was quick to dismiss her. She didn't growl AT her, but she couldn't care less otherwise. Alison growled, this time purposely towards Tamara as Alison turned her back on the Demonling "..." Alison would say "I don't have time for you" if she could speak, though her mouth being muffled wasn't going to do her any favors if she tried to talk. Alison began to slowly walk away, keeping her back turned to Tamara.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara felt slightly miffed being growled at a second time but saw for the first time that the girls mouth had a gag in it ah that must be why she's mad but no need Tamara to the rescue she wouldn't take no for an answer to help this fellow alien friend "wait can I help you with the mouth thing"   she happily skipped up to Allison "Hi my names Tamara" 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:48 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison began to walk away again, she could tell this was going nowhere. At this point her attitude had gone pretty sour, as if it wasn't sour all the time "..." her eyes then widened as the horned-girl called out to her about helping her with the muzzle. She turned to look at Tamara, shooting a protective glare to her as she backed up. She didn't quite trust a girl who looked quite like a devil "..." she stuck up her bound tail defensively and hunched over, closely examining Tamara before sniffing her. She then let out another growl right after.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:30 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara giggled as Allison went into attack cat position, growling included "I'm harmless unless you wanna do me I swear and even then I'm still pretty harmless" she had seen hellcats on her planet do this and she thought they were pretty cute this girl was just adorable. 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:19 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison tilted her head to the side as Tamara giggled "...?" she furrowed her brows at the Demonling, approaching Tamara and getting her face abnormally close to hers as if to intimidate her. She looked right into her eyes, letting out yet another glare, she didn't trust this girl. She was going to try and stab her in the back just like everyone else. Alison tried to speak, but nothing made any sense because of her muzzle. It just sounded like muffled sounds.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:16 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara smiled at Allison "I swear I'm harmless, I have no idea what you are trying to say with that thing in let me help you it looks hella uncomfortable" she smiled at Allison more this time motioning to her muzzle "seriously I could help with that"   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:25 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison rose an eyebrow to Tamara, before letting out a sigh. Apparently there was something she was trying to communicate that the Demonling wasn't getting. Alison once again attempted to speak, but all that could be heard was some muffled noises. No matter how much she tried nothing she said could be understood. Eventually Alison got tired of attempting to communicate and let out a sigh "..." she eventually attempted to just smack Tamara in the head with her muzzle, literally trying to hit the Demonling with her mouth.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:01 am

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara got the message loud and clear when Allison lunged at her trying to hit her with the mouth piece she really really wanted it off so she did as she thought was right and took off the mouth piece not thinking that she might be doing something that could get herself hurt but thinking she was making a new friend.  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:16 am

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Once Alison's mouth was let free, Tamara was immediately greeted by Alison's Chesire grin. A full row of sharp teeth in what seemed to be a smile... yet she wasn't quite smile... it was as if she was a fish or a cat or something. She blinked for a moment before tilting her head to the side, staring blankly at the Demonling "About time..." she spoke, the same smile still on her fair. She once again got abnormally close to Tamara, sniffing her "Thanks tail person... why don't you do me a favor and get this strait jacket untied for me? Go on I promise I won't bite~" she spoke to the Demonling as her grin widened, though she sounded like she was up to something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:32 am

TAMARA RESIN
Tamaras smile widened with Allison's, she was sure she had made a new friend now "well I did not think of you biting but let me help you with the rest of that, it looks like it hurts. I would hate to have my tail bound." She undo the rest of Allison's bindings and smiled more this was going to be a good day she had already made a friend and she didn't have many of those if any actually. "there you go"   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo 2310

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

As Alison's bounds were freed, she just straight up let her strait jacket fall down "Many thanks air breather..." she spoke, shaking herself erratically so her clothes would fall off. What was then under them was a... less than up-to-part way of dressing. However, that wasn't important, because more importantly Alison's tail was no in Tamara's face, breathing on her. And growling. Because it had a mouth. It was starting to become more apparent that Alison's growling wasn't coming from her mouth... it was coming from her tail! Alison pet her tail, after which it began to back away from Tamara "She's not lunch... not unless she proves otherwise..." she spoke to her tail before erratically looking to Tamara "I'm looking for the Zoo Crew... you got any idea where these punks are bub?" she asked, bearing her sharp teeth to the Demonling.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Phil

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo 480px-Terraformar

Papa Roach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil stood, watching the animals with unblinking eyes. He was trying to get inspiration for his next art piece for A Bugs Eye View on Spacebook. He was thinking of the title, 'Is It Your Treasure Or Mine?', and it was going to involve his garbage, but shape shall those tin cans be? He then turned around, his feelers wiggling for a moment before running off. He smelled newcomers, and in the shadows he darted from place to place until he found them. Two women. THIS WAS HIS CHANCE! He stared at them, doing heavy breathing as he approached them. "... Hello I am Phil, will you be part of my brood?" he asked without blinking. He stood there... In his... Naked glory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:05 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara stared at the tail in wide eyed wonder then back at her own tail then back at Allison' "That is so cool i wish mine could do that" then looked around when Allison mentioned the zoo crew trying to see where the big dude who had told her off for trying to set the animals on fire was then he appeared behind her breathing heavily and naked "that would be the zoo crew or so I have heard, hello my names Tamara lets start with names first and then a loincloth it gets me all excited when I get to unwrap my presents"   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:25 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison tilted her head to the side when Tamara complimented her tail, twitching erratically as she replied "Yeah yeah... just be careful of it'll eat you... sometimes I get hungry and I can't help it..." she informed Tamara, the tail rose upwards, it was several times larger than the actual girl. It was amazing that she could apparently support a tail like that, it definitely hadn't grown naturally. And then HE appeared, Phil was right behind her when he spoke, and Alison nearly jumped as she heard his dark voice. Slowly she turned, her Chesire smile widening as Tamara informed her that he was with the Zoo Crew. Brood? What did that even mean? Alison shook her head and slipped her hands into something resembling pockets, snickering as she tried to look cool for the guy "I've heard of you... you're Papa Roach... just the roach I'm looking for! Call me Ali! I'm looking for information and cash... and I'm willing to work for you to get both..." she told him, her tail growling before letting out a sneeze.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

No one ran away, which was a good sign. But then again, he had already met Tamara, and she had said no before. But he always made the effort to ask again. It was never too late to join his brood! He had also read that keeping your options open was something women liked. "Yes, Zoo Crew Boss. AND CLOTHES ARE FOR THE WEAK! HOW CAN MY FUTURE MATES KNOW THAT I AM IN FIT CONDITION IF IT IS NOT SEEN!?... Is that a no on the brood?" He looked at Allison, his feelers going down when she shook her head no. "Will this roach forever be alone?" he said before looking back at Alison, who wanted to be called Ali for some reason. "Yes. I am the Papa Roach, PHIL! I want to dominate the world, and I make sculptures for a hobby." he said, his eyes not blinking once. "Wishing to be part of team?" he asked tilting his head, making it look... VERY UNNATURAL due to the neck muscles. He took out a magazine, and began to read it. It was specializing on tips on how to start relationships.

Relationships with co-workers, though usually not supported in the work environment is a great way to start some romance. In most cases people end up marrying those they meet at work. He closed the magazine and stored it away behind him. "Yes." he said and was just paused there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:03 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara gasped she didn't know people gave away jobs, she wanted one "OH me too me too I want a job" she hopped up and down excitedly at the prospect of having a job with her hand in the air she giggled if she had known getting job was this easy she would have done so ages ago and not lived in the abandoned penguin habitat for a while now.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison just sort of stared at Phil, not really saying in particular to him until he gave her a straight answer as to whether she was going to get in on the Zoo Crew or not. She gave him an affirmative nod when he basically parroted her question, and rose an eyebrow as he took out a magazine. And then he said yes in the most blunt way possible "Right on..." Ali responded, her Chesire grin ever expanding. She was one step closer to finding the Order of Dagon, she'd just have to play nice until she found what she was looking for. Then the unexpected happened, that unexpected thing being Tamara. Her sudden interest in joining warranted an eye roll and an agitated twitch. She almost KNEW that Phil would say yes, which meant she'd have to work with THAT THING. Her tail rose up and began to sniff Phil, before looking to Tamara and letting out yet another growl to her "You're a little too eager for a job like this aren't you horns...? You do realize this is a dangerous get-up yeah? You'll probably have to kill people~" she spoke, slowly turning her head to look at the Demonling.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil just stared when the other female, Tamara when she asked for a job. "Job? Okay." he said blinking once, but it seemed like his eyes weren't used to it. Instead of those eyes blinking at the same time, they blinked at different times. The right eye first, and then the left. Was he getting another person that wanted to be part of his crew? He took out the magazine again and started to read.

Always look for new possibilities, do not always bank on a single lady. Remember that there are plenty of other fish in the sea. He looked up from the magazine before putting it away. He looked between Alison and Tamara. "I like it when the blood runs down my hands." he said getting a huge smile on his face when Alison talked about killing. "You like this too Ali!?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara hummed a bit and stopped when Allison talked about killing people she had not thought of the fact she might have to do that but what the hell she had said she needed a new bobbie and she always liked the femfetal's in movies anyway. "If you teach me how to use a plasma gunI nicked it from a past client, I have one and a few other weapons to as long as Im taught I'm up for anything"  she whooed when Phil said ok to her joining too kinda jumping and flapping her wings to stay in the air a bit longer then Tamara smiled a big happy smile this was going to be fun being a smoking hot assassin.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:25 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison let out an exasperated sigh when Tamara. Great. Taking out a toothpick and cleaning out her rather sharp teeth, she peeved her eyes over to Phil "She's green as hell... I'd be careful about her if I were you..." she tilted her head over to Tamara right after, almost looking like an owl as she did so "You point it at people then you pull the trigger! I'm such a great teacher..." she spoke, her tail moving towards Tamara and smelling her. She looked back to Phil, so seemed to currently be talking about how much he loved blood on his hands "Yeah, same." she replied, figuring she might as well get close to the boss, so she may one day reap the benefits with INFORMATION. She gave him an affirmative nod before approaching the guy, he seemed nice enough after all "So this is your turf then right? Cool beans~ How about you give me a little tour?" she asked, throwing her toothpick aside. She always had to make sure to keep her teeth clean, all the better to bite people with after all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

"Good, good." Phil said as he clapped his hands together. It seemed like he had another person in his crew now, and all of them were women! Which was nice for him. Though he needed some males just in case things hot serious, and he needed people to act as cannon fodder. "Green?" Phil asked before staring at Tamara a little more. "... More like pink. It's a troublesome color I know." he said back to her in a whisper, not understanding at all what she meant, but he sounded so serious that no one was going to question. Like his own code of some sort. Actually he had no idea what most of these people were saying. Lasers he got, but what the heck did it mean to 'nick' something? Phil tried his best not to concentrate on it. He smiled when Ali appeared to have some of the same likes as he. "Beans?" he asked his feelers twitching a bit before grabbing Alison and Tamara, and jumping off into the air with them. He ran across buildings with unbelievable speed for a man of his size, even running on the side of a building before finally arriving at his place through a window. It was filled with... Junk. Lots of Junk, and filled with all kinds art work, along with... Other stuff that connected to other stuff. He placed the women down on an orange couch before picking up a can of beans that said, 'Feeling BEANY' on it and gave it to Alison. "Here are your Beans." he said before turning around, reveling his plate covered ass to them. "And this is the home." he said, it looked to be one of those places where children would go into and play. Not like a petting zoo, but like... An Indoor Tree house filled with all sorts of things. "This is where I sleep, eat... Keep dry... All sorts of stuff, lots of stuff."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next