Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:41 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 1511

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora eventually got on a knee and began to examine the welcome mat of the house, staring at it for awhile "Hmmm.... oh-!" Schizophora suddenly stood up and snapped... to which Evelyn was sent flying up in the air, floating leisurely towards Schizophora. Why? Well mostly because this bug was an asshole. The sorcerer sort of just stared at her for awhile before letting her fall to the ground, then he snapped again... to which Evelyn's hands turned into ANGRY SQUIRRELS which would go batshit and attempt to bite Evelyn. Schizophora let out a small laugh before looking at the entry mat again "Alright everyone gather around! We're about to get one step closer to ruling the universe you lowly peons! THE COSMIC KEYS ARE WITHIN OUT GRASP! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

"Aw yeah, come to papa!" Sven beamed as he picked up his share of the cash, taking the bag with as much normal cash in it as possible--after all, he didn't have time to go sell shit, he wanted to spend this right away. He kissed the bag of money, then shoving it away into one of his cavernous pockets. It was at this moment, however, that he realized that they actually had to go do things. He sighed a loud, obviously irritated sigh--one that was clear he was trying to let other people know how annoyed he was--then followed. He didn't actually see Evelyn--he kind of just wanted to get this done as soon as possible. Tail swishing back and forth behind him, he wasn't all that inconspicuous as he went through the crowd--stealth wasn't his thing, whether Schizophora had wanted them to blend in or not. He joined Schizophora at the door to the house and looked at the bug man, speaking up, "Hey, is this gonna take long? I've got stuff to do." And by that, he meant he was going to go gamble all his money away like he usually did.
He kind of watched the thing with the squirrels with raised eyebrows before slowly looking away. There wasn't much he could do about squirrel hands.
"What? There's a cosmic power in this house? ...There's been one right across the street all along and you didn't SAY anything?!" Clearly, Sven was upset with the bug man, but at the very least, they were getting stuff done--Sven had been getting awfully impatient.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 am

Schizophora reached down towards the welcome mat, only to abruptly stop and turn to Sven, shushing him "Patience is a virtue you boob!" he then looked right back towards the welcome mat. He got on a knee and began to reach under it "It's important not to blow our cover! Burgers take first priority! My god what do I even pay you guys for..." he shook his head, finding what Sven said completely silly. Obviously Ronny Rockets took precedence over the Cosmic Keys! The sorcerer had been researching this city and the likely locations of the Cosmic Keys since they had gotten on Earth, that was the easy part, but Ronny Rockets now that was a challenge "You see.. I was on a walk during lunch time yesterday when I happened to listen in on a conversation between two humanfolk in front of this house... they talked about their small creature refereed to as a "doeg" and feeding it, presumably the flesh of their enemies. But something stood out to me as I heard them... I heard one of them refer to their "KEY" and how they had it under their mat!" Schizophora then threw the welcome mat aside, pulling something from it and holding it triumphantly into the air! IT WAS.... a house key! "BEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! GYAHAHAHAHAH! KEY... AS IN.... COSMIC KEY! THE UNIVERSE WILL BE.... OURS! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It was an ordinary house key.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 am

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven could tell where this was going even before Schizophora revealed the house key under the mat--and once he did--Sven was pretty much about ready to explode.
"Är detta din idé om ett skämt?! Din dumma--det här är ett hus nyckel! Det öppnar detta hus, inte massiva makt!" he shouted abruptly, getting up in the bug man's face--or at least as much as he could, considering the guy's height--not really realizing that likely nobody could understand him due to the fact that he was shouting in Swedish. However, he then realized that he was speaking in Swedish and let out a frustrated growl, continuing to speak, "Ya know, you've done nothing but let us down and make us flip burgers, and I'm starting to think that we came all the way to this shithole on some crazy fuck's delusions! Now, you'd better hurry and give me a good clue right now as to where we're gonna find a real Cosmic Key, or I swear to God, I'll--" He didn't finish his sentence, instead abruptly turning to kick a flowerpot off the stairs, shattering it on the sidewalk before spinning around to face Schizophora again. "I did not come back to this place to flip burgers, bug. I did not come back here to be treated like the same trash I was treated like back on that other God-forsaken rock! Now this better be some sick joke, because if you're serious, I might end up doing something that I definitely won't regret later--!"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 am

Serova

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova scowled as Evelyn ignored her, crawling after her a bit longer before realizing nobody had come to help her, apparently nobody else caring if the girl got away. Quietly, cursing under her breath, she backed out of the vent and dropped to the floor agilely, kicking the discarded vent cover angrily before slipping out of the bathroom - only to find an empty restaurant. She hesitated a moment, surprised and momentarily upset before she hid her expressions and trailed over to scoop up the baggie with Evelyn's money, not wanting to leave cash hanging around anywhere. Slowly, she stepped onto the street, spotting everyone in front of a house - just in time to witness the unveiling of what seemed to be a very ordinary house key. Apparently, she wasn't the only one confused - she watched as Sven went off, frowning quietly. She shared some of his concerns - it seemed as if Schizophora had no idea what he was doing, and while she was glad she was out of prison... she didn't exactly want to spend her freedom chasing ordinary house keys down. She examined the sorcerer quietly before leaning against the door, staying back and waiting to see how everyone else handled the situation. If it was true that Schizophora had no clue where the keys were... then it'd be time for her to finally do a little digging of her own. Maybe she'd have better luck than a cracked up bug man in a desperate attempt at world domination... Who knew. At this point, it looked very much like they had nothing to lose.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:38 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

Key Master walked across the street, keeping silent, and jumping a bit at Evelyn's hands changing into rabid squirrels of some sort. She stepped away, her eyes shifting before they reached the mat. "Here?" she asked and low and behold! A HOUSE KEY! Key Master crossed her arms, and gave Schizo a look that said 'Really?'. As Sven went on his rant The Key Master began to think of the different cosmic keys. "What he said." Key Master said disinterested, before continuing her thought out loud. "Hmmm... Though I can see why you thought about Ronny Rockets being a place of information, and sometimes having a food station is, have you ever stopped and wondered if these keys don't actually look like keys? What information do we really have them? Does your book say?" Though she was upset at wasting time, she REALLY wanted to find those keys. Schizo getting punished will happen later.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:55 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Karst_jp_zps757f1eb1
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eve yelped as she was brought over toward the bug man, and then HER HANDS TURNED INTO SQUIRRELS! VERY ANGRY ONES!?!?!"AHHHH WHAT THE FUUUUCK!?"she tried to stomp on them but they were biting her like...a lot. She grunted and tried to get them off her, running to the side of the building to avoid being seen by the others.  "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU BEADY EYED SPAWNS OF SATAAAAAAAAAAN!"she yelled as she fought them off, getting bit over and over again.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Schizophora tilted his head to the side as Sven abruptly started to yell in Swedish "Look- I don't speak Mexican mister-" he replied in a rather calm voice before the gecko began to speak in English "Oh that's better-" he sort of stood there as he let Sven rant. It wasn't really easy to tell because he really didn't have a face, but the sorcerer was definitely confused "So wait... you're telling me this ISN'T the Cosmic Key...?" he seemed to be quite slow on the matter, he didn't understand why Sven was upset at all. He looked over to Key Master as she started to speak, at which point he started to realize that MAYBE this wasn't a Cosmic Key, though he was particularly taken aback as she asked what his book said. The bug let out a snort somehow before replying "Did you actually think I can READ this thing!? Nobody that's lived for MILLENNIA has been able to read this thing!" this definitely raised the question of HOW Schizophora could use magic from the book if he couldn't even read it. Then again, he did mention before that this was an ancient source of power that could only be used, not understood, perhaps that was what he meant. Thankfully for Schizophora, he was soon distracted by Evelyn's screaming because SQUIRREL HANDS, that was HILARIOUS "Heheh... I am HILARIOUS...!" he snapped, turning Evelyn's arms back into normal arms.

WELL, this was all a gigantic waste of time "Hey Evelyn have you ever wondered what would happen if your organs turned into nachos-?" he asked before suddenly jolting up, his spine shivering as his many, many eyes began to glow. "B- Busdlfadf ad- s-s-SUCH POWER!" Schizophora suddenly turned his back on all of them as he began to suddenly run down the street "I'VE NEVER FELT THIS MUCH POWER BEFORE! WHAT IS THIS!? IS IT LOVE!?" he asked screaming like a lunatic. He seemed to be heading towards Hours Square...

(EXIT Schizophora)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Karst_jp_zps757f1eb1
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Evelyn panted as finally her arms and hands turned back to normal. She was covered in bite marks and blood. And then the nacho comment. "I WOULD DIE YOU FUCK HEAD!"she yelled, and then heard him say a thing and then run off. She spat and got on her feet. She growled and tried to ignore her condition, but it was hard when you're covered in blue blood."...what the hell was that?"she mumbled and watched him go. She decided to follow...cause she was purely curious. (exit)

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:26 pm

* The Key Master *

Key Master nodded her head slowly. "Yeeeees. If anything if your near a Cosmic key you would have top feel something. Like a tingle? This is just a theory to be honest..." Key Master said as she began to think and think some more. "Wait... WHAT!? Then how... What?" The Key Master was at a lost... Then again he did not say that he READ the book. "Ah I see sorry. I overestimated you. Rest assured I won't do that again." Key Master said, giving him... A Back-hand compliment. Then glowy eyes and Lord Schizophora running off raised an eyebrow from Key Master. Seeing Evelyn follow made Key Master follow. Besides, he might have found a key, and was feeling that power!

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Serova

Nightmare Broker

Serova stared as Schizophora ran off quoting power and love, glancing over at Evelyn for her shrieking about squirrels before sighing heavily. She wasn't sure she was too concerned with observing the bug man's love affair. In fact, that sounded like something she very desperately wanted to avoid. He had already shown them he had no idea what he was doing... He had picked up a normal house key for god's sake. But everyone else seemed to think he was onto something- she frowned some as everyone ran off, confused and a bit hesitant. She wasn't sure she wanted to follow... but with a heavy groan, she trailed after them, picking up speed as she saw just how far ahead they had gotten. If this one wasn't worth it... she was going to dip out and pick more pockets. "Come on, lizard boy-!"

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven, despite how angry he was, felt that it was probably took risky to actually physically lash out at Schizophora. After all, he didn't want to end up with squirrel hands. That would suck. He fumed quietly as the others talked, and was the last one remaining on the stairs to the house as everyone else ran off.
"This better not be another wild goose chase..." he grumbled quietly as he stomped down off the stairs, moving to catch up to the others.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 am

Schizophora leisurely walked back into Ronny Rockets holding a jar of fly eyes "Well I think that went surprisingly well-" the sorcerer casually spoke, placing the jar of fly eyes on the counter as if they weren't a super powerful magical artifact that gave him the power to conquer the universe. The sorcerer then began to somehow whistle as he cleaned up the counter a bit, completely ignoring the gunshots and screaming coming from the scene of terror he had just created outside. Schizophora could have used a giant pool toy, ANYTHING that's big was terrifying for humans.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:07 pm

* The Key Master *

Key Master was back at Ronny Rockets, and was uneasy. "Surprisingly well?" Key Master asked, looking back. She could still see the top of Evelyn's head from the distance. The gunshots could be heard, and it was at this point that she wished that she had escaped when she had the chance. But then again, and Key master looked at the jar on the counter, they had one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven was oddly enough pretty quiet when he entered back into the burger place--he let the door close behind him as he came inside, then moved over to the counter, hopping up onto it and taking a seat there. He looked for a moment at the jar that sat on the counter, his eyes eventually shifting over to Schizophora, remaining seated on the counter despite the bug man's atempts at cleaning it.
"How many of these things do we need to find before we can use them, anyway...?" he asked in a quiet grumble, indicating the jar that sat on the counter next to him. "Do we even need all of them to use them? If they're as powerful as you say, you'd think that one would be fine on its own..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 am

Schizophora turned to Key Master, it was readily apparent by his body language that he was NOT happy with her "Yes, VERY well... despite, you know, MY ENTIRE TEAM TURNING ON ME!? Except for Sven of all people! WHEN THE ANGRY GECKO IS THE MOST COMPOSED MEMBER OF THE TEAM THERE'S A PROBLEM!" he screeched to Key Master, before turning back to the first cosmic key, gently petting his treasure. He seemed readily focused on the jar of fly eyes until he heard Sven question his plans "They are powerful in their own right... besides granting the holder insight which I dare not do to myself... they also hold great magical power in their own right, like so-" Schizophora suddenly turned to Key Master as the fly eyes all suddenly looked to her and started to buzz "DO not betray me again Key Master!" he yelled as the jar emanated a mysterious magical energy. It shot out a ray of strange power that turned Key Master into a sentient bag of Doritos. She could talk and see and everything, just... she was a bag of Doritos. It was strictly temporary of course, but Schizophora needed her to know he was upset at her among other people. Looking to Sven, Schizophora held up the jar of eyes "So knowing this... are you questioning my grand plan...?" he asked, obviously threatening the mutant. Today Schizophora learned that he couldn't trust anybody on the team, and he wasn't going to forget it. The sorcerer eventually turned his back on Sven before he would hear an answer, and began to just talk to himself "The EDF will keep Evelyn alive... I'll concoct a plan to rescue her..." he muttered, knowing full well that they would torture her to get as much information on the Society as possible.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 am

Serova

Nightmare Broker

Serova slammed open the back door as she got back to the restaurant, scowling as she saw the rest of them. She had missed the first part of their conversation - but she did catch the tail end of what Schizophora said. "Alive but how hurt? She just gave herself up for all of us and for what-?" she snapped, glaring at him as she stormed past and to the bathroom. When she came back, she was holding a wad of paper towels to her arm, a dark purplish black having already soaked through. "How are we supposed to remain loyal to you if for all we know, you're going to betray us at the drop of a hat-?! You have given us little reason to believe or trust you beyond saving us from prison - how do we know you're not just using us?" Serova was clearly upset, frowning at the other from where she stood near Sven.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:01 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven let out a disgruntled grunt of disapproval when Schizophora referred to him as an angry gecko--but upon seeing Key Master being turned into a bag of Doritos, he simply raised his eyebrows. An...odd choice of what to change her into. But after seeing this and what had happened to Evelyn--he wasn't about to doubt the bug man's ability to use magic. At Schizophora's seeming threat, Sven didn't turn his eyes away from the man, simply glaring him down without saying a word. In his own mind, he was already enough of a freak already--getting changed into something else temporarily would just be another drop in the ocean. However, as the man spoke again, Sven only seemed to grow more agitated.
"Ya know, I don't think any of us really have the right to say we'd be 'rescuing' her...we've already tossed her under the bus enough as it is..." He paused to hear what Serova had to say, looking at her as she stood by him, then looked back over at Schizophora, adding, "We've been here for a while, with barely shit to show for it, you know? It's great and all that you supposedly know so much about these keys, but we don't know jack, and for all we know, you could just be planning to use us as decoys again...I've said it once and I'll say it again--I'm not here to be some kinda bit part. Alright, so we found the first key--why don't you tell us about the others? I'm not here to be a lackey--equal terms or none at all, bugbreath. Get to it." He wasn't particularly violent with his tone of voice--moreso, he retained a sort of subdued, but serious and firm tone that he hadn't used before in front of these people--one that he definitely didn't use often.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Schizophora looked through a supply closet, mostly sorting through junk as he began to search for... something "Let's see... yes that will do, and that! And that! And that! And-" Serova's words however, completely stopped him in his tracks. The sorcerer went oddly silent for some time before turning to Serova, and he was obviously angry "Are you really in the place to say that when all of you aside from Sven JUST ATTEMPTED TO THROW -ME- UNDER THE BUS!?" the sorcerer yelled to Serova, the sky literally darkening above Ronny Rockets "Oh! The mean bug man took us all prisoner! We're all hostages! And most of you played along with it! Don't bull that cloak and dagger stuff on me missy, because NO ONE... and I mean NO ONE... can play that game better than LORD SCHIZOPHORA!" with the flick of a wrist, Schizophora literally flipped every chair in the building before returning to the closet, pulling out two metal prods and just approaching Sven, his other hand holding duct tape "She deserves to be left for dead, I just happen to be saving her because she's of use to me... now do you want her to live or not?" he asked Sven as he held both metal prods to his helmet "Yes this will do..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven didn't have anything to say about Schizophora's words to Serova--he was sure that she would be able to retaliate on her own. However, as Schizophora approached him and spoke on Evelyn, Sven made an irritated expression that made it clear that he had something to say on that--but instead gritted his teeth and said nothing. Clearly speaking out here wasn't going to get him anywhere. In fact, disagreeing with this guy in general in conversation didn't seem to get anyone anywhere. He paused for a moment, then looked down, his helmet's brim covering his eyes as he grumbled,
"She probably deserves to live more than plenty of us here...not that you'd get that..." He hesitated for a moment, then looked up abruptly as Schizophora held the pieces of metal up towards his head. "H-Hey--! What're you--?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:55 am

Serova

Nightmare Broker

Serova was happy to see Sven siding with her at least, but as Schizophora yelled at her and pulled some trick with the sky, she stood her ground, seeming mostly unbothered by the entirety of it. Once he seemed to be done, she kicked one of the recently flipped chairs, sending it skidding into the wall. "I didn't say anything about you! I didn't say shit at all! You may be a fucking asshole but you're better then that god forsaken prison any day-! I was trying to see how the hell those men responded before I acted stupid, if they had believed Evelyn I was going to run while they were distracted, not fucking go with them-!" She glared at him as he messed with Sven and some sort of metal rods, arms crossed in frustration before she realized what he'd said. "... Oh, like you saved us because we're of use-? Would it matter if we were completely unquestioningly loyal, or would you leave us to be captured and tortured even then-?!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 am

Schizophora let out a sigh and shook his head as Serova and Sven KEPT TALKING when he was trying to be the genius he was with the metal prods and Sven's helmet or whatever "UGH UGH UGH UGGGGGH! Shut up! Look guys, I honestly DO NOT CARE what you boobs think of me. You either want ultimate universal power or you don't and I have no time to be bickering with you all like you're little hatchlings! Evelyn threw me under the bus, I did the same! What more do you EXPECT from me!?" eventually Schizophora just sort of duct taped the metal prods to the helmet... they began to almost resemble antennas of all things. The sorcerer clapped his hands together in achievement before suddenly chanting some sort of spell and zapping Sven "HERE WE GO! Your helmet is magical now!" Schizophora grabbed a nearby antfarm from a closet where he just happened to hoard ant farms for some reason, then threw it out the window, shattering it "ALAKABLASIDJASKLJFDLSKSHOOOOOOM!" another magical spell, and there were now quite a few GIANT ANTS outside. Schizophora quickly turned back to Sven, planing both hands on Sven's shoulders and looking him straight in the eyes at an uncomfortable close distance "Listen so... your helmet will allow you to talk to the ants... I need you to go to Kalem Klub Headquarters and find a dog that speaks Russian! Not German! Not French! RUSSIAN! Understood? Oh also Evelyn is there get her too..." he told the reptile man before turning him around and patting him on the back "GO WILD STALLION! RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:52 am

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven rolled his eyes quietly, not exactly responding to Schizophora's initial words--however, once the man finished duct taping stuff to his helmet, Sven gave him a bit of a look--before being zapped by some sort of spell. He immediately examined himself to make sure nothing had changed--and apparently it wasn't him that had changed, he found out a moment later. It was his helmet. Well--so long as those things were duct-taped to it, he supposed. He stood up, frowning slightly as Schizophora kind of just tossed an ant farm through a window--being part lizard, he felt a very slight urge to actually eat the ants at the back of his mind, but was kind of disgusted at that thought and quickly pushed it away. He kind of just stared blankly at Schizophora as the man gave him instructions, hearing vague chatter from the large ants outside, until the bug man turned him around. As Schizophora bid him off, he let out a loud sigh, not actually saying anything before plodding out the door, out front to where the ants were. He moved to the center of the ants, then let out a loud whistle to get all of the insects' attention.
"Alright, bugs, we've got a base to crash! We're going off to the Kalem Klub and stealing shit! ...Yeah! Let's--uh--go, I guess--? Yeah, that works--" The ants seemed rather excited at the prospect of an opportunity to get back at the Kalem Klub in honor of their fallen bretheren, so they were quick to scuttle off in the direction of the base. Sven kind of jogged along among them, muttering, "Here's hoping you guys know where the hell we're going--not like I was given a map or anything..."

*Exit*

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Giant_10
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:57 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 3 Taemin-3

Key Master was silent, because she was turned into a bag of chips. A bag of doritos to be precise, and she had no idea how to express her feelings on this. She felt... A good mix of anger, and humiliation. Since when did state out loud back there that she was going to betray. Sure she didn't step into action... Actually that might have been enough neither did Serova! Key Master hopped around, "If everything is done... Can I change back now?" she asked not feeling the least bit comfortable with the giant ants. She did not want to die via getting eaten!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

Schizophora climbed up to the roof of Ronny Rockets, arms up in the air as he yelled triumphantly to his minions "GO MY BABIES! GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND DO WHAT YOU WERE MADE TO DO: CONQUER!! GYAHAHAHAHA!" and then they were gone. That was unfortunate, there went Schizophora's excitement. Letting out a sigh, the sorcerer climbed down back inside and sort of just waved off to Key Master "Right... right... you're a bag of Doritos I forgot-" Schizophora zapped Key Master back to herself and then sat down "Remind me to turn Evelyn into a bag of Cheetos when she gets back- that'll be funny-" until then they'd have to settle on sitting around waiting for Sven.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next