Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Empty [New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:50 pm

A small, run-down office building used by the Kalem Klub as their base of operations. This building provides a perfect example of how poorly funded Kalem Klub truly is. It's dark, in a state of disrepair, and filled with cockroaches. The office is two stories tall, with the first floor being one large room with several smaller offices connected to it. The smaller offices tend to just belong to higher-ranking officers in the Kalem Klub. There is no armory in the building, so they tend to just leave their laser weapons hanging around randomly around the building. The second floor is filled with holding cells, mostly where they just keep any criminals. This is a temporary holding facility, criminals are usually sent to an EDF-run prison shortly after being arrested. Kalem Klub Headquarters has poor wiring that leads to the building constantly running out of power. The only exception is the emergency power system for the second floor, which was only deemed necessary due to the fact that they hold prisoners there.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:35 am

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Orc1410

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Wednes10
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mr. Wednesday was looking over a file, scanning it with his four eyes as he attempted to filter out all the noise in KK Headquarters. The guy only had his own cubicle and pretty much everything that was happening in the office could be heard "Ah... darn this Earth English..." he muttered as he tried his best to look through the file. It seemed to just be another illegal alien case, nothing complicated. The Orcinian closed the file and opened another one, this one detailed some Zoo Crew troubles, great. The Zoo Crew was JUST under the EDF's radar, so that meant that Kalem Klub had to deal with a well-funded crime group that out-numbered them 10 to 1 all on their own. It was fun. At least it gave Wednesday opportunities to practice his Fishman Karate. Wednesday closed the file and stood up, straightening his tie as he cleared his voice "Time for... another busy day of work. Yes." now if only he could find his partner.

"WATAH! You are nothing before my Fishman Karate!"

Wednesday's Theme - Aggression & Victory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:55 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

════════════════════════════════════════    

Mr Nankis staggered into the Kalem Klub headquarters clutching his jaw; he had gotten into some trouble in the subway on his way to work, having insulted a rather large alien for pushing him on his way in, and it had led to consequences. If only Nankis had pulled his badge out, there may have been a different ending, but the man's insistence on the KK being secret kept him from doing so... Not for one moment did he consider that even if he had pulled his badge out, no one would have cared.

"The mini fridge better not be broken again.."

He muttered as he tried to find some ice...only to find that the mini fridge was, in fact, broken. Their ice had turned to water, and all the food that had been stored was basically inedible now. Scowling, Nankis looked through the stinking remains for anything cold enough to soothe his aching jaw, finding a piece of raw steak that wasn't completely warm yet.

"Damn aliens throwin' their benefit money in everyone's faces.."

He mumbled as he put the steak on his jaw and made his way to his cubicle, which was right next to Wednesday's. He kicked the Orcinian's door before plopping down on his own rickety chair, announcing his arrival.

Wednesday you have to just stop-
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Mr. Wednesday began to nicely organize his files, when suddenly the door of his cubicles was kicked in "!?" Wednesday practically jumped up from his seat when that happened. Of course, it happened every day, and he happened to know exactly what it meant: Nankis was here. The Orcinian got up from his chair and walked over to Nankis, giving a casual wave to the human "Morning good Nankis-Dono!" he spoke happily, he had made sure to bring in his files on the way over, tossing them over to his partner afterwards. The Zoo Crew was being particularly active, there seemed to be an illegal alien they had to deal with again, and most unfortunately there was an EDF report of Schizophora possibly being on Earth again. It was already pretty apparent that this was going to be a tough work week.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:26 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis looked less than motivated this morning, and he just waved Wednesday's morning greeting off, not ready to deal with that sort of optimism and politeness yet. Of course, the files were then tossed at him, and his reflexes weren't working for him today, so he got a lot of files to the face.

"Thanks, Obama.."

Nankis blamed everything on aliens and Obama (who he secretly believed to be an alien, so it was the same thing). Groaning, he bent to pick up the files and scanned through them. He looked at Wednesday almost sympathetically- this was going to be a hard week.

"So what are we dealin' with first? As long as it's not Schizo-whatever, I'm game."

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Mr. Wednesday tilted his head to the side when Obama was mentioned "Obama...? I heard he was a powerful warrior..." Obama was president when his race invaded Earth, so Wednesday kinda assumed he was some powerful chieftain that peeled the skin from his enemy's bones or something. He also took Nankis' thanks quite seriously... so perhaps humans revered Obama as a god? Quite possibly. It was not unheard of with great warriors after all. Wednesday's trail of thought was then broken when Nankis asked which task they'd do first "Illegal. Simple, yes?" Schizophora was going to take... forever. Phil.... forever. BUT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!? YES! EASY MEAT! This was totally not going to backfire on them later.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis shook his head at Mr Wednesday's clear misinterpretation of Obama, he even went as far as to take the steak off momentarily to speak more clearly for his partner.

"Nononono- Obama was another one of you little fuckers, goin' about with all sorts of change and idiotic innovation ideas.. Destroyed our economy, he did-"

Nankis actually knew nothing about politics or economics, but he liked repeating things that gave him excuses to hate on aliens and Obama, so it was okay. He seemed ready to keep going with his slur, but the matter at hand was more important.

"Right, doesn't matter. Illegal alien. That works. Easy start to build us up to the big boys.."

He got up and picked up a few laser guns that he had left lying around. He then looked from the raw steak to the laser gun...and back to the steak.

"Didn't get to have breakfast though...and this is already pretty much useless to whoever owned it now..."

He promptly shot the steak with his laser gun, blowing a hole through his desk, where he had placed the meat, as well as the steak itself. Rummaging through the scattered desk stuff, Nankis found the steak, poked it, and smelled it.

"This works, yeah-"

Gnawing on the steak, he went through the file for the illegal alien again.

"Ugh, it's one of these again? They keep thinkin' they own the place, hate these fuckers..."

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 am

Mr. Wednesday seemed rather confused about Obama now... he chose just to dismiss it all as typical human insanity and focused on the job at hand. Of course Nankis agreed on finding the illegal alien so he was just glad they could get to work "Yes, I believe illegal is on-" and then Nankis just used his fucking laser gun to blast some breakfast. Wednesday was honestly terrified, hiding behind a desk using it for cover as if he was in a war or something. he peaked out in the aftermath of Nankis' insanity to see that he USED IT TO COOK SOME STEAK. That was certainly not something Wednesday was okay with "Did you just... use gun... for steak...?" he asked before shaking his head clear. No! It was time for work! Work that they must get to post-haste! Wednesday looked over to Nankis' desk "it should be here-" he spoke before promptly stubbing a toe against the desk... which thanks to his incredible strength, caused the desk and it's files to file across the first floor.

"Oops."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:29 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis just casually nodded at Wednesday's question, still chewing on the steak.. Yes, he had used his laser gun to cook steak. Yes, he had made a hole in his desk in the process. Yes, the steak was worth it. His arched eyebrow seemed to suggest all of this to the horrified Orcinian.

"Hey, don't touch my shit, I have a sys-"

Before he could finish telling Wednesday to stay the fuck away from his desk, there was no desk in front of him any longer. Nankis looked from the empty space in front of him to his partner, then back to the space...and back to his partner.

"How were you allowed to step on my planet?"

He asked, shaking his head as he got up and made sure his laser guns were ready for non-culinary purposes. They were. Nankis seemed to care ridiculously little for the actual physical disarray of the office now- he had gotten used to nothing working and everything being broken, he figured it would all be sorted out eventually, when the Kalem Klub became important again.

"...Doesn't matter. File said this thing had been stayin' around Manhattan, the cheeky fucker...Let's look around there."

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:57 am

So Mr. Wednesday was terrified now. Mostly because he knew that there was going to be an inevitable shitstorm to be had by Nankis. The Orcinian slowly looked to Nankis... then to the space where the desk once was, then Nankis, then to the space again "Uhm..." if Wednesday could sweat he'd be sweating bullets right now. And then Nankis spoke, and Wednesday's frame grew noticeably smaller. He was quite terrified of this human for some reason, despite being able to easily crush Nankis if he ever felt like it. thankfully his partner seemed to move past the subject... despite looking quite terrifying with some guns... and was quick to say they should stay around Manhattan. "AGREED NANKIS-DONO!" the Orcinian happily announced as he left the building as quickly as he could. That was possibly the fastest he'd ever moved. Other than when he was hungry.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:02 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis waited for Mr Wednesday to leave, then sniffed a bit at his destroyed system...before just clearing his throat and following his partner.

*exit*

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Wednesday managed to limp into KK Headquarters, to which he was quickly grabbed by a few other agents to be lead to the clinic. To say that the Orcinian had messed himself up bad was an understatement "Nankis... get her to the cell... she is still a danger..." Wednesday told his partner before being forcibly separated from the human to be brought to a clinic. They would need to wait for her to get up to she could be questioned, and hopefully that was before the EDF tracked them. After all, it was only a matter of time before they found them. Evelyn grew to the size of a building and drew an army... this wasn't going to be unnoticed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis arrived with Wednesday, Evelyn in his arms. He nodded to Mr Wednesday as he reminded him that Evelyn was still dangerous

"You think I don't know that?! I don't trust any aliens, I know my job.."

He retorted, but the aggression was halfhearted, and he followed Wednesday with his eyes for a moment before turning back to the task at hand: he needed to get Evelyn to the cells. Rushing up to the cell floor, he clumsily threw Evelyn into a cell, triple checking to make sure everything was properly secured. He sat right outside of the cell, observing the gator girl, staring as if the more intensely he stared, the quicker she would wake up. He needed to get information out of her quick, before the EDF found them, or he'd have no excuse, and who knows what the EDF would do..

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 pm

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Gs_kar10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Evelyn woke up with a start as she was thrown in a cell. She gasped, sitting up, seeing the cell door and Nankis sitting outside it. "Ow...h-hey, I thought we were gonna talk. Why am I in a cell?" she said, sitting up and sitting against a wall. She was still in pain, really hurting...but at least she was out of there."Is your whale friend ok? He looked banged up."she sort of took inventory of herself for a second. Yup, still in pain.  

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis grinned as Evelyn regained consciousness. This was good, he could get something out of her and maybe save some lives. He'd finally be as important as he knew the Kalem Klub meant him to be all alone. Nevertheless, he still didn't have patience for aliens.

"We are talkin', don't give me attitude."

He retorted, coming closer to the cell and explaining

"You're in a cell because you're a criminal.. Just cause you confess doesn't make you any less of a criminal. Now, we can come out of here with a deal, which will make your and my life a lot easier, or you can go to jail just like that."

Aaaand then Wednesday was brought up, which Nankis just waved off- now wasn't the time to worry about him, and he wasn't going to be distracted. He figured this was some attempt of Evelyn's at distracting him and getting some sort of upper hand, so he became even more tense.

"Crafty trick, but no. Now you're going to tell me all you know about Lord Schizophora, as quick as you can, and I'm going to see what I can offer you after that, if any of us are still alive, deal?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:16 pm

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

Evelyn's eyes widened as he spoke. She wasn't a criminal! She...no, she busted the criminals! She got up off the floor, shaking her head. "No no, you got it all wrong! I'm not a criminal, I'm an enforcer that was taken hostage! I bust the criminals...I would have tried to bust Schizo but...he took me hostage! One wrong move and my organs would have been nachos!" she looked down, just still shaking her head back and forth."I'm not a criminal...I'm not! Alright look...Schizo first took hostage a few prisoners, and myself. He broke into a high security prison! We went to Saturn, I HAD to work for them, we were smuggled to earth...the base is a Fast Food joint where they make me clean toilets, and Schizo turns my arms into squirrels, and they're looking for something, I don't fucking know! Everyone there is a hostage to his schemes! That's all I know, that's really all I know! Please, believe me, I'm NOT a criminal!"Evelyn started to feel like she was going to cry. She...she couldnt' believe this was happening.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis arched his eyebrows at Evelyn's story- so she was supposed to be busting criminals...but she was working with one...who was keeping her hostage by making her wash toilets. Interesting.

"Likely story."

He scoffed, hiding the fact that he might believe some parts of her story, because the mere fact that she was alien gave him the right to distrust her.

"Squirrel arms, you say...? I don't see any squirrel arms. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but some of your little friends seemed quite loyal to 'Schizo'...seems you're close enough to him to give him nicknames and everythin'..."

He made little air quotes as he said Schizo, then crossed his arms to look at Evelyn suspiciously.

"Seein' how all your friends ran away right back with 'Schizo', I find it...difficult to believe that they're being held hostage. They could've run away today, couldn't they? If what you're tellin' me is true...and you work at a fast food place...you could've just gotten away through a bathroom window or some shit, so how about you quit lyin' and tell me somethin' I can work with."

Nankis leaned against the wall next to the cell, his face hard, almost showing how much he was struggling to keep himself from grinning at how COP-LIKE he felt right now.

"You say they're lookin' for somethin', yeah? Expand. What is it? Where are they lookin'? How can I get to it first?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Evelyn couldn't believe this. He didn't believe her! He actually didn't believe her about any of this! She felt angry, upset...but she didn't want to make her case worse. Just answer the questions for now. "Something called the Cosmic Keys. He didn't tell me much cause he doesn't trust me...hell he's gonna kill me or just leave me to rot in this place cause I betrayed him. I...I'm not normally a 12foot tall lizard...o-okay? I don't know what the keys are or where...they are apparently powerful and look like random shit. The fork in your staff room could be one for all I know!" she let out sigh and sat down. "That's all I know. Really. If I knew more about that buggy bastard, I would say. He's powerful, threatening and...scary. I know the reason the others ran were because they were scared, it's what scared people do! Sorry to say, but you guys are an awful lot like police, so of course they're gonna be scared..."Eve looked at the cop, and shook her head. She was a little frightened about what was going to happen to her. She did everything she could and they didn't believe her. She literally had nothing left...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:13 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis listened to Evelyn with an air that was half-mocking, half super serious about the job he was doing right now. He took note of this 'Cosmic Keys' Evelyn spoke of...that sounded mystical and strange. Could be important, especially if Schizophora was looking for them.

"Ah, a fork in my staff room, you say?! Would you be willin' to swear to that under oath...?"

It wasn't clear if Nankis was fucking with Evelyn right now or not...but he let her go on casually enough...until she said that the Kalem Klub looked like cops. LIKE COPS. As if they weren't cops. That definitely struck a nerve.

"Oh we look like the police? How fuckin' terrible, huh?! I've been tryin' so hard to look like a fuckin' ballet dancer!"

The sudden outburst came before Nankis could think about what he was saying, but he probably wouldn't have acted otherwise had he thought about what he was saying anyway. He looked at Evelyn straight in the eye when he spoke again, after a moment of loud sarcastic laughter.

"YOU said your friends were criminals that Schizophora had broken out, right? If they're as heartbroken about their new freedom as you claim they are, bein' the poor, sad hostages of this psycho alien, I'll make sure they get right back to their cozy cells in no time, yeah? You just hang in here, make yourself at home...don't think of it as a cell. It's just the...containment facility of the fuckin' Kalem Klub!"

As he finished with the last, proud sentence, he turned around and looked as if he was about to leave the cell block, but seemed to be going awfully slowly, pausing for a long time at the door, as if expecting her to say something else to make him stay, something he could use against Schizophora.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Evelyn flinched as Nankis started yelling at her again. She looked down, shaking her head. "You won't believe me, but I'm telling the truth...and that's it." she turned and sat on her little uncomfortable cot, laying down. Though...maybe she should at least what was gonna happen to her. "So what's gonna happen to me? Just go to jail even though I'm innocent? That'll look nice on your record..."The gator girl was just going to assume the worst at this point. That she'd never get out...and live the next 100 or so years here. Cause that sounded appealing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:36 am

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters D0007590-b7c2-46c9-b3ab-ef14ff307235_zps822t035c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Cooltext121276618085733_zpstgchxvwg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you can`t help me, it`s in my soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pray for mercy, theres nowhere else to go x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【EDF RANGER】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Following the attempted heist on the museum, Samara had passed off the gadgets she collected to another EDF ranger- her attention having been caught by a rather suspicious trail of blood leading her to the Kalem Klub headquarters. Many other rangers didn`t bother to so much as familiarize themselves with the Kalem Klub- but, Samara definitely did, and she was not their fan. So, this opportunity to potentially find some dirt on them was very welcomed.
The probably already fairly busted doors to the headquarters was abruptly blown open with a powerful kick- Samara wanted her presence known. "This is the EDF." She bellowed to no one in particular, her fists clenched and ready at her sides. "I am here because of the blood- need someone to come explain. Or things will be ugly."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Come on... resist arrest already!
Samara`s Theme - Dynamic Rocket
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis had been pretty harsh on Evelyn, that much was clear. Obviously it was because she was an alien...cause he hated those, and he could admit that to himself. Now, when the alien actually deserved to be treated badly, it was a different story, and after Evelyn's little sarcastic provocation...well, Nankis now had an excuse, more valid than the already-valid-enough fact that she was a dirty alien, to be terrible.

"Oh you think you can guilt trip me into letting you go, you dirty little benefit weasel?"

His dry chuckle had an important seriousness to it, and it was clear that he meant what he was saying as he turned to face the alien.

"None of you rats are innocent- if you were incompetent enough to let that many prisoners escape, then keep working for that psycho...that just proves my point."

Nankis looked at Evelyn for a second longer, his nose scrunched up as if he was smelling something rotten, then he walked out of the cell block, hanging around right outside of it and considering the information he had just learned. At least pushing Evelyn had led to more information than she had given at first...so that was good. He was chilling on the floor of the cells, so he wasn't really registering the new presence in the building.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:46 am

Wednesday had his shirt off, his back turned to a doctor as he had his wounds stitched. It was particularly hard for the doctor to work on him, most of the Kalem Klub officers were human and Wednesday's armor-like Orcinian skin was hard to work with. But everything was going as smoothly as it possibly could "Nankis... it's up to you..." the whale muttered, Nankis had to get as much information out of that girl as possible. He didn't know what Schizophora was planning, but people like him usually had the worst intentions in life. Regardless, the whale tried his best to be calm, of only for the surgery, that was, until a certain EDF Ranger announced her presence. Wednesday rose his head, his mouth opening somewhat as he stood up "They're already here..." Wednesday muttered, quickly leaving the clinic and the doctor. He knew he had to stop her, or at the very least buy his partner some time. Mr. Wednesday was quick to walk in front of Samara, motioning for her to stop with his arms "Sorry, ma'am, but you can't be here-" he spoke to her in an attempt to be polite "Blood normal. Kalem Klub working right now-" he added whilst trying to shoo her out of the building.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

So now, Eve had no idea what was gonna happen. She shook her head and just laid down on the cot, closing her eyes. She wished she could just...due. Would be better that way at least. Sven didn't need her, the others didn't need her...she was pretty much useless on all fronts. "I understand officer..." she mumbled and just laid their, hoping maybe she's die if blood loss in her sleep. She did still have her cool scythe. She sighed though, pushing those thoughts out of her head cause suicide was dumb and she instantly felt bed. She just lay there and tried to drown out the other sounds.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:01 am

[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters D0007590-b7c2-46c9-b3ab-ef14ff307235_zps822t035c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[New Gotham] - Kalem Klub Headquarters Cooltext121276618085733_zpstgchxvwg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you can`t help me, it`s in my soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pray for mercy, theres nowhere else to go x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【EDF RANGER】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Samara stopped as Wednesday cut her off, glaring up at the alien somewhat inquisitively. "No. Blood not normal." She snapped, swatting away Wednesday`s hand as he shooed her away- she didn`t respond well to politeness in general, but politeness from aliens? Totally different story. "Listen, blubber- you don`t get to decide where I go. I decide where I go. I`m investigating this place. Move aside." Without another word, she abruptly shoved Wednesday aside- not allowing for another response before she marched forward, shoving aside countless other Kalem Klub members who stood in her way. She looked side to side through the first floor, not encountering anything suspicious just yet- and quickly made her way up the stairs, at first unimpressed with her surroundings and actually considering turning around and leaving, since this could not be worth this much wasted time... until she spotted a familiar shade of pink within a cell not too far from her.
Tilting her head some, she approached it, pretty much ignoring the still remaining Kalem Klub officers who asked for her to leave-- and knocked on the bars of Evelyn`s cell, peering at the alien curiously. "Hey. Attention, inmate." She barked, stepping way somewhat from the cell. "Aren`t you the giant monster from not too long ago--?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Come on... resist arrest already!
Samara`s Theme - Dynamic Rocket
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next