Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library (Finished)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Library (Finished)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 am

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 Tumblr11

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth was like...really confused by the whole lecture. And then a classmate of Elspeth's suddenly rose him his seat, screaming in rage as he pulled a knife from his desk and savagely stabbed Elspeth in the stomach. But she sighed and packed up. She waited until everyone was gone, and then got up. "Ein...what are you doing here?"she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why are you posing as my teacher? Did you figure out something? Also...your portals bloody suck..."she added, not exactly happy with how yesterday went.

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:22 am

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 1310

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 Layout10
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ein turned to Elspeth, smiling to her as she spoke to him "Aw...? Did something happen-?" he asked, concerning the portals, since that seemed to bother him the most about what she said. He didn't like his sorcery being insulted was all, it was kind of his job. Of course, he was here for a rather serious issue, she knew that, he knew that, so he stopped beating around the bushes "And yeah... I found out what happened..." he told her in a solemn voice, his smile disappearing. Though his smile was gone, Ein still kept a casual, friendly demeanor "I created a glitch in the system... you were drawn to the library because of it's source as an pocket dimension... when I revived you... I tampered with the very fabric of society..." he told her, as if he was talking about last night's Football game or something. It was almost troubling how casual this guy was about this kind of stuff.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 am

" I     w i l l      c o n t i n u e       d o w n      t h e      p a t h     o f       t r u t h .   M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I      w i l l     f i g h t     f o r     t h a t      t r u t h !     I t ' s      m y      f a t e ! "

Elspeth pouted a little at the portal thing. She blushed too. "Yes something happened! I nearly dodged a lawsuit, no thanks to you!"and then things got serious. She closed her eyes and listened closely to what was said. "So...wait...you're saying that pulling me into that library was...the world trying to repair itself or something? What does that mean?"she asked, looking at him confused. He tampered with the fabric of society? Didn't his whole...everything do that?! That book he had could have very well tampered with worlds if he wanted...right?

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 am

Ein let out a nervous laugh when Elspeth said she nearly dodged a lawsuit, and then she switched back to a more serious subject. Yes, the universe was correcting itself. Ein understood what he had to do now "The Universe... The Order... it has been guiding me... it's showed me my mistake..." the man spoke, a dark expression growing on his face. "We have to fix it Elspeth... if we do not... terrible things may happen..." Ein summoned his book, and began to furiously write within the book. Looking back up to El, she would see his cold dead eyes as he whispered "You have to die...." this was how he would fix the universe... Ein viewed keeping order in this universe above all else. And that was why he had to kill her.

Suddenly, a knife appeared, stabbed into Elspeth's gut. She was bleeding profusely, and with sudden new memories of a classmate stabbing her in the middle of the lecture...

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 am

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth's eyes went wide as a knife plunged itself into her. And then, her mind flashing with these new memories. She held her wound, shaking, stumbling backwards. "This...i...it can't...end like this..."normally she'd transform, but there could be too many witnesses. So, she ran. She didn't know where to go, but she ran out of the classroom and as fast as she could out.   "I-I just...need t-to...get help..."she said, having to run and keep the knife inside her wound, to keep blood loss as a low. She knew THAT much. She pulled out her phone and started to dial Alison's number. She knew in the back of her mind it wasn't her classmate...it wasn't her at all. "Ein...you're...doing this..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Ein followed Elspeth, slowly walking casually with his hands in his pockets as she ran. No matter how fast she was going however, and no matter how slow he was walking... he was always right behind her, just walking. When Eslepth pulled out her phone, it suddenly boiled at hundreds of degrees "Correct." he responded to her when she said it was him. Still right behind her and following, he continued "Who else? Not that it matters, you need to die now. Let's not make a big deal about this... your friends won't worry if they see that you died from an accident or the like..." taking his hands out of his pockets, he held his hand out to Elspeth and smiled, the same as ever "Just accept it, okay? You're going to die- that is the Order of this universe."

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth was about to hit call, but suddenly, her phone was way hotter then it should have been. She grit her teeth and dropped it, dropping to the ground. She coughed a bit, and looked up at Ein, horrified. "This isn't...an accident...they'll...they'll know. They a-aren't...dumb." she said, shaking. She started to feel her eyes tear up.   "It...can't end like....this. There has to be..another way.." she knew something she could do. She didn't care at this point. "W-with the heaven's at my back... I...I will strike down evil...a-and bring forth a new age of light!"if she could transform, she could fight back. She had to try...she just had to. She felt it working. This was going to work!

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Ein's smile still persisted "Oh... perhaps they won't be fooled... but they wouldn't ever link it to me. I don't even exist in this dimension, remember? No... they'll find you dead, stabbed by your classmates... and your team will apprehend them... " Elspeth's classmates, with empty eyes, began to surround the two. They were holding several makeshift weapons, and slowly closing in on Elspeth "After all... this happens all the time. School shootings... school violence... you're just a teenage girl Elspeth, you're not above the troubles of modern society..." as soon as Ein heard Elspeth speaking her incantations for transformation, Ein summoned his book and wrote in it. Even if Elspeth tried, she wouldn't be able to transform "Really... you should know better Elspeth. Do you think I'd honestly let you transform?" he asked, slowly backing away into the crowd surrounding Elspeth. These people now only had one goal in life: kill Elspeth. From behind the crowd, the pinkette could still hear Ein "You're going to be beaten to death by your friends... and then your team will find out... they'll track down your kills and imprison them. And me? Well... I don't exist.... so they'll never know of my involvement. Not even my name. This isn't my plan by the way... it's what my book says. It's already set in stone..." Ein then turned his back on the whole crowd and began to walk away, not looking back at the scene of violence that would happen behind him. After all, Ein hated violence.

Ein's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Elspeth Cerio

And it didn't work. She looked around in horror seeing that everyone was around. They were going to kill her...she was going to die today. She stood up, looking past the crowd and toward Ein. "Please...stop this...please don't do this...there...please let their be another way..."she plead with him. She had no choice. She took the knife out of her chest, making blood come out much quicker. She knew she didn't have a lot of time.   "PLEASE STOOOOP!"she ran at the crowd, swinging wildly, but trying not to hit anyone, trying to scare them off. She knew it wasn't going to work...but she wanted to try. "STAY AWAY! NOOOO!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 1410

It's a wonder he isn't fired
Here he is
The South Beach Saint himself!

The Library (Finished) - Page 3 Layout11

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Unfortunately, nothing could stop her classmates advances... even Elspeth's knife. They didn't try to avoid it, they didn't even try to take a step back as one would naturally do in danger. They just started walking into her knife, they were like zombies, with the sole goal of killing El. From outside the crowd however, a familiar voice called out to Elspeth "EL!" Marco called out to the pinkette, running into the crowd, shoving a few of her students away. How Marco got here and why was unknown, though he was here, and currently attempting to push people away from the pinkette. "What the hell is happening!?" he called out to her, shoving another student away "They'er like zombies-!" for a few moments, Marco seemed outright impressive. Like a valiant knight that had come here to save Elspeth. There was only one problem... Marco sucked at fighting. he was overwhelmed faster than Elspeth and ended up getting caught up in the crowd "Eeeek! Crap crap crap crap crap crap-!" he screamed like a girl and huddled for protection. Now Elspeth had to not only get herself out of this, but save Marco as well...

"Hello Laaaaaadiiiieessss~!"
Marco's Theme - Let's Get it On
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth turned to the familiar voice. She could feel her eyes sparkle. Was this really happening? "M-Mr. Valenzuea!"she called, and went him him as he was impressive for like...5 seconds. And then she saw now both of them were going to die. She felt herself getting weaker by the second. She didn't want this...she didn't want to drag Marco into her problems. But she couldn't transform! She couldn't escape without hurting them. What were they going to do. "I'm so sorry Mr. Valenzuea...you shouldn't have come..."she only had one option, didn't she? "FINE! I'LL DO IT EIN! I'LL...DO IT! JUST STOOOP!"she took the knife in her hands and plunged it into her chest. She coughed up blood, and felt her weakened state grow. She thrust the knife out, spraying blood out of the wound and hit the ground. She twitched a little...but it was done. "I...I'm...so...rry..."she closed her eyes, and let the darkness take her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Here he is

Ein stopped for a moment as he heard Elspeth call out to him, listening to Elspeth as she told him she would killed herself. Ein didn't even look back at her, he just waved off and kept on walking "Okay cool!" he replied to her casually as she stabbed herself. He didn't even look back. Marco, meanwhile, grabbed onto El after she stabbed herself "EL! NO!" he called out to her, of course, the students began to leave the hallway, as well as El and Marco. Ein had called them off. Marco grabbed Elspeth, holding her on his lap as he sat down "Hey! Wake up El! You're alive right!? Come on! Say something!" he called out, tears flowing down his eyes. He had failed again. No matter how much he tried to be the hero, he just got in the way. He knew that. He'd seen so many MSI members die trying to protect him in his career, yet it always seemed to destroy him when it happened. When things like this happened.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth laid there for a little bit, having a dream. She was in a cage, curled up, she felt sad. She couldn't escape...and she couldn't find a way out. She sighed and sat there, not even bothering to try and get out. "The universe...wants me dead..." she said, slowly looking her head out, seeing a tiny light. "What good would it do me to be alive anyway...I'm not worth it..."the light got dimmer. The more El believed the world wanted her gone, the more hopeless it felt.
"Hey! Wake up El! You're alive right!? Come on! Say something!"
"Huh?"she started to hear a voice in this void. She looked up and saw the light getting brighter. "It...would be painful..."
"Sleep well... friend..."
the light got brighter. Elspeth put her hands on the bars. "Where are you?"
"Are you alight Pink One?"
she kept hearing voices and the such around her. She didn't know where they were coming from...but that were giving her power. She closed her eyes, and gripped the bars tightly. "Wait...I'm...dreaming..."she ripped the bars off the cage, and stood up. She started to walk toward the light. She didn't seem to be scared of it. "Hold on...I'm coming..."she ran into the light, and soon, she felt a tremendous amount of pain in her midsection. But, she was warm...and...heard crying. She forced her eyes to open, her vision was blurry and going in and out. She let out a tiny groan."Warm..."she mumbled

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Here he is

Marco's eyes widened, a smile growing on his face as he heard El "You're alive!" he called out, lifting himself up, holding Elspeth in his arms as he started to run for it. There was a clinic here, there always was in schools. He just needed to find it "Come on El... stay with me here! We're going to get you some help!" of course, Marco knew better than to trust Elspeth with a nurse. Not after seeing the whole school trying to kill her. He'd use the clinic to help her himself... even if he did have no idea how to do it. He supposed it was time to google it on his iPhone- Upon reaching the clinic, Marco burst in, placing Elspeth on a bed gently. He grabbed her hand, holding it to check on Elspeth "El... you still with me...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth held on for as long as she could. Though with all the bumping and running Marco was doing, it hurt to be shaken around. But, she used all her willpower to keep her eyes open. She needed to...for her own sake. "Okay..."sshe figured they would go to a hospital or something, cause damn this pain was too much. But, they ended up in the clinic. She looked over at him when he took her hand. She gave a tiny squeeze and a nod. "Y-yeah...I'm...here."she said. She still had NO fucking clue why he was there...but she was happy he was. "M-Marco...w-why...?"that was all she could really get out before flinching again in pain. "Owwie...."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Here he is

Marco smiled as he felt Elspeth squeeze his hand "Alright...!" Marco immediately began searching through the clinic, whilst also searching how do perform the proper medical procedures on his phone. "I don't know-" Marco responded, looking through a cabinet "Something drew me here... I don't know how or why... but I was compelled go here..." he told her, quickly getting to Elspeth with a chunk of medical supplies. He lifted up Elspeth's shirt to work on her round then got to work. Marco began to work on Elspeth's wounds with surprising skill, as if he was a trained doctor. In no time, the bleeding was stopped and contained, though everything was still going to hurt a lot. Wiping his forehead, the man smiled as he looked down to El "Okay... okay... you'll be fine- I think-" he told her, leaning against a wall. that entire routine was just stressful "What the hell is going on...?" he asked, panting.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth let out a tiny whimper once and a while as Marco did his thing. She didn't really mind a lot of it, cause she was in la la land due to blood loss. "I'll...be okay...thanks...for being here..."it took her a bit, but she figured that maybe Ein was behind this. If he was suddenly COMPELLED to be here to save her...that had to be the only reason. "Ein...you...bastard..."she let out a sigh. "I'll...explain later...we should...lay low..."she closed her eyes, not able to keep them open anymore.  "So...tired..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Here he is

Marco rose an eyebrow as Elspeth mentioned a name. Ein? He had no idea who that was... that didn't sound like any of the Supervillains he had heard her team was currently combating with. He could only assume this was a new threat, but what exactly he did not know. Seeing Elspeth close her eyes, Marco's eyes quickly scanned the whole room, it wasn't safe here "You can rest..." he whispered to her, quickly picking her up and getting her out of the school. Of course, he tried his best to stay in the shadows, he didn't know why, but these students were attacking Elspeth. He had to keep her safe. Putting Elspeth in the back seats of his car, Marco drove off to his house. In no time, they had gotten to his home. The first thing Marco did was drop off Elspeth on his bed (The only one in the house), where she could rest. From there, he walked to an adjacent room and laid down on the couch, slowly closing his eyes. He had gotten tired too, after all that happened. Marco began to slowly close his eyes, at least Elspeth was safe...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Elspeth Cerio

It was a few hours when Elspeth woke up. She groaned in pain, sitting up, flinching a little. She felt groggy and weak. But she was alive. Very much alive. She looked around the room a little. He took her to his house? Again? It was like she couldn't freaking leave or something. "Oh well...I should be happy I'm alive...and at least this time I'm not naked..."she laid down again, looking at the ceiling. Had Ein told Marco SOMEHOW to get there before she passed? Why would he do that if he needed her dead...if he did do that. She didn't knew what was going on...but she was more then happy to be alive... "How am I going to explain this to anyone...?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Here he is

After a few minutes left to her own devices, Marco opened the door to his room, seeing Elspeth awake "Oh hey... you're awake...!" Marco soon closed the door and left. He would come back a few minutes later with some soup, putting it down on the night table next to the bed El was laying on. "Here-" Marco spoke in a friendly tone. Sitting on the side of the bed, he gave a worried look to the pinkette and asked "How are your wounds...? I tried the best that I could- but it was my first time-" she wasn't dead and his bed wasn't seeping in blood, so he presumed he couldn't have done THAT bad, but he had to ask. After all, her life was at stake here. Marco awaited a reply from the pinkette, also hoping that Elspeth could explain what was happening. So far, nothing had happened, but he worried that things wouldn't stay quiet for long.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth smile as Marco came in...and with soup! It must have been a lot of teenage girls dream to have a hot guy bring in soup like that...but El wasn't thinking that this time. She nodded. "Thank you...it smells good." she took the bowl and drank some of it...it tasted okay, but it was still food...she wasn't going to pass that up. After another sip, she put the bowl down. "I'm fine...and my wounds alright...still hurt like hell...thank you for saving my life...I...I don't know how to thank you really..."she sighed and shook her head. She figured she should TRY and explain. "ON the space station...the one MSI owns...a xenogoblin attacked and...we were going to be wiped out...that night I...died...for real. My body was absorbed and everything...then I met someone named...Ein." she knew she sounded insane alright...how embarrassing. "He told me he could bring me back...and he did. We defeated the monster...and...I was alive again...everything was fine. It was yesterday when I appeared in this library...his study of sorts. He told me about who he was...I dont' really understand it myself, but in simple terms, he can bend reality. He told me he knew why I appeared there...and told me to leave...and I tripped through a portal he created and landed in your bath...you know from there." she sighed and covered her face. That sounded so weird. "Then today...he appeared as my teacher...and told me...I needed to die so reality would return to normal. So the rips in reality would fix itself...that's why I was attacked and...tried...tried to...." she started to cry a little, shaking her head. She couldn't believe that happened earlier today...she someone told her she needed to die. It was pretty overwhelming.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Here he is

Marco simply stood there, nodding, as Elspeth detailed what had been going on "I see..." he spoke, seeming understanding what Elspeth was saying. Though he didn't have superpowers, he still worked with MSI, he was used to this talk. He still had no idea who Ein was "Hmm..." Marco turned his back on Elspeth for a moment to think about everything. This Ein fellow sounded rather powerful... why didn't he just kill Elspeth, none of this made sense. Although lost in his thoughts for a bit, his attention was turned back to El when she started to tear up. He didn't have another cloth for her, so he instead chose to sit down on the the bed and place a hand on her shoulder "Hey now... you've got this-" he spoke to her softly "There's no need to cry... we made it out alive. This Ein guy is nowhere to be seen... so I think we got away-" it had been hours, if this guy wanted her dead, he'd have tried to kill her again. Yet here she was, so he could only assume Ein had stopped. Trying to give her a reassuring smile, he kept his hand on her shoulder "You were brave today..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth listened and felt him put a hand on her shoulder. She looked at him, nodding a little bit. "Y-yeah...I am alive...I s-suppose."she scoot over a little and sort of leaned on him, just cause it was comforting and warm. She nodded. "If I were brave...I would have fought...but instead I took the cowards way out..." she wiped her eyes. "I...didn't want to you witness that...I didn't think you would...but...I'm sorry..." she said, shaking her head as she wiped a few more tears fro her eyes. Today was way worse then the day before...she only hoped that Ein would stop now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Here he is

Marco looked down to Elspeth, she looked so miserable and broken, he couldn't stand knowing that he attributed to this in his own way "Elspeth..." Marco slowly reached his arms around the pinkette and hugged her. He was hoping he could comfort her, for what it was worth "You're wrong..." he whispered into her ear "You were one of the bravest people I've ever seen. You didn't attack your classmates, rather than harming them, you sacrificed yourself to save everybody... there is no greater show of bravery than what I saw you do today..." he spoke to her, hugging her tightly. This had been a long, painful last couple of days. He was hoping he could calm her down.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth blushed intensely when Marco hugged her. She listened to him talk. She never thought of it that way. Would...transforming have been a bad choice? Would that have been the cowards way out? She teared up a bit, and put up a hand to put on his arm, hugging him back in her way. "Thank you...Marco..."she said, closing her eyes and smiling. She kept hugging him since it felt nice...plus her insides were all butterflies because this was her super star boy band crush hugging her, but that was besides the point. "W-when you put it that way...I can't really argue..." she pushed all her fangirling to the back of her mind. She didn't want to think like that. Marco tried his best to save her. That was still nice. "You were brave too...coming to save me...how...did you know I was in trouble?"she asked, looking up at him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next