Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Empty Re: Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

"Da, da, we know, Axel-"

Inna reassured the muscular blonde as he reminded them that he was most definitely not a rock- the Lone Wolf was serious about keeping his wild heritage. Speaking of wild: that tackle was amazing and Inna had to appreciate it- not that she had expected any less from her 'brother'.

"The best part ees always the second you realize what ees happeneeng."

She stated, nodding approvingly at the redhead pinned against the now-cracked wall. Then she realized someone would have to pay to repair that...that was gonna come out of their alcohol fund. She had to remind herself to keep professional, even where she felt more at home.

"Ah...put that een the..tab?"

She added awkwardly to Nelson, hoping their status in the bar would totally make it all okay. She decided that hanging around much longer wouldn't help much, so she sort of tapped Axel on the shoulder, accidentally stepping on a bunch of the fallen pictures and grimacing as she heard glass breaking under her feet.

"...We should leave. Da."

Quickly picking up a few of the things she had crushed, she left them on the counter with what was probably supposed to be an apologetic look but ended up looking like she was in pain..because facial expressions were a struggle. Now was probably the best time to put her mask back on, hiding her embarrassed expression as she stepped on more glass on her way to the door. At this point Inna just needed them to be out of here now, so they could get a job and pay for all this damage...that she had caused....Yeah.

"I weell wait outside. Hurry."

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel just... kept on glaring Braque right in the eyes, only to drop him soon after "Hrm... fine..." he muttered as he turned his back on Braque and started to walk. With Inna leaving, the large blonde soon found himself doing the same thing in an effort to catch up. After all, if they didn't get money, his life would no doubt take a few drops do to a lack of drinking. "Braque... you should introduce me to your family once it's night..." he spoke to Braque, taking a moment to turn back to his brother and speak seriously to him. He then left the bar and got on his bike, it was time to go to the town of Juggalos.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 24_zps3a58e6ec

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once Axel released him, Braque sort of just collapsed into a heap on the ground, pausing to stare at his two blonde comrades as they quickly left- and then stopping to look at the cracked wall and damaged photos. He preferred to be the one who worried about finance between the three of them, and found himself grimacing at the thought of their increasing bar tab... but regardless, he pulled himself up onto his feet, looking between Nelson and the cracks. "I think they give the place a nice atmosphere-- it adds to it--" He murmured, as he backpedaled out toward the exit. "I LOVE YOU NELSON," Was the last thing he said as he hurried out to catch up with his 'siblings'-- leaving them alone for too long was worrisome--

(EXIT)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 31, 2015 3:02 am

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Co_tas10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"FUCK EVERYTHING!"
Tasha landed the copter and sighed, kicking the door open and hopping out."You know what? Fuck this, and fuck everything! Santana can bite my ass for all I care...I need a stiff drink." she closed the door to the chopper and walked toward the bar. "Come in or...don't...I don't give a fuck..." the woman walked in and sat at the bar, ordering a beer from the bartender Nelson. She started to drink it down heartily.

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Tashas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 31, 2015 4:14 am

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Nml-isabella107_zps34xzye70
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella watched Tasha with a raised eyebrow. While not exactly professional,Isabella did find it a touch amusing. At least they weren't on a job. While she may have had something of an issue with an outburst like that while at work, as they were, she had no personal objections aside from the faint reminder of Victors little tantrums. She followed Tasha out of the Helo, smiling crookedly as she held back a small chuckle.    
Considering my day, I wouldn't object to that either.
     Isabella walked into the bar, scoping out the building before coming to sit beside Tasha. She waved to the bartender, ordering wine and starting to sip it.
So, Aggro, aside from being our eyes in the sky, what have you been up to?  
Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Co_tas10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Tasha watched as Isabella came in and sat down. She rolled her eyes and kept drinking her beer. "Yo Barkeep. You got food here too? Like a burger or some shit?" she asked and looked confused. What was with the nickname? "Aggro? What the hell was that? If that's the best you got, Bella, then my image of you changed." She chuckled, and sipped her beer. "I've been scouting for new super criminal settlements. I wanted to take note of a few and send the other vigilante groups to murder them. That's about it."

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Tashas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 516

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

"Hrm." Axel let out a growl before drinking from a can of beer, a pile of unconscious ninjas behind him. Just a typical day at the bar. Gulping down a can before crushing it in his palms and tossing it to the floor, Axel lowered his head. It had been a month since Inna left to train with Kraven, at least that's what Jo said. Axel was starting to get a bit paranoid now, wondering if Jo had told him the truth. Not that it mattered, regardless either way he wasn't happy. And it wasn't just the lack of Inna, but his constant failure to prove himself as a competent mercenary recently. Zombie, Santana... it felt like every time he needed to help he horribly failed. But that was going to change, Inna wasn't the only person training over the last month after all. And Axel would go prove himself... after the next beer or two. Yeah. Then he'd drive a few miles. Axel wasn't the healthiest individual.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 910

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"AND STAY OUT--!"
Braque loudly shut the door to the bar as he threw himself inside, slamming it directly in the face of a group of people that seemed to be with him. He held onto the knob tightly, gritting his teeth against the banging and clattering from the opposing side of the structure-- but eventually, they seemed to burn themselves out, and Braque squinted suspiciously at the door before sighing and turning away from it. "...I don`t feel bad- this is how the rich stay rich..." He murmured to himself, cautiously moving away, and over to Axel- whom he had apparently already known to be in here. That was possibly why he had chosen to flee to their bar to begin with-- if anyone tried to give him trouble here, they`d have two buff mercenaries to handle instead of one. "Hey. Vodka. Need it yesterday." The redhead muttered to the bartender who then scrambled to get his order, as he flopped down into the bar stool beside Axel, his face buried in his hands. He seemed tired, exasperated, maybe even a bit annoyed-- but Braque wasn`t usually one to address his issues with others, and quickly began speaking to Axel before anyone could ask about him. "How`s yer training been?"

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel's eyes peered over to the door as he heard Braque's voice. The blonde didn't move, he just took another beer. The only reason Axel probably hadn't done anything stupid was because of the red head. The blonde was so close to having an anxiety attack due to his separation from Inna. Luckily, he had Braque and beer to hold him off. So that's just what Axel did, drink. And then drink. And then Drink. But then Braque talked to him. So Axel drunk some more and then answered "Hot." he responded quite eloquently. Apparently his training was "hot", make of that what you will. "How was yours...?" he asked before crushing another beer can in his palm and tossing it aside. One of the ninjas behind him slowly crept up from the pile, holding his katana in a menacing fashion as he got ready to strike from behind. Axel let out a single growl, to which the ninja just backed away, took a beer glass, and shattered it on his head. Apparently the ninja would rather knock himself out than deal with Axel's rage "I feel useless-" Axel told Braque as he took another sip of beer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 pm

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) - Page 2 Inna_110

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna had just been released from Kraven's training, but she still did not seem to have been released completely from his grasp. On her broken mind there was only one thought- get back to her brothers. She had been through a month of emotional torture in order to never feel like she'd be able to hurt them, now her only thought, after being mended physically by the Ministry of Death doctors, was to find Axel and Braque. The Russian had spent a few hours wandering, trying to clear her mind so that she wouldn't look like a total wreck when she saw her brothers, but eventually, the exhausted blonde trudged up to the Amadeus Bar, pushing through the crowd that had been with Braque.

"..."

Inna got in and quickly closed the door- she was too tired and didn't want to deal with crowds right now -and then she spotted her brothers. The color seemed to seep back into her face, a hint of a smile tugging on her lips as she didn't even notice that she was running towards them, arms outstretched and pulling both of them into a bear hug. The Russian looked beaten and exhausted, but the mere sight of her companions had brought some life back into her.

"Now where ees the vodka..?"

She muttered, peeking over their shoulders to try and spot some bottle or glass to down.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque had been staring down at the counter and contemplating life, but when Axel gave his answer about the training, he rose his eyebrows, taking a moment to reply. "...I wish my training was hot..." He spoke in a sigh, cupping his cheek in one hand and tilting his head. He didn`t pay much mind to the approaching ninja, either, mostly just focused of thinking up a good answer to Axel, very casually acknowledging that if this guy actually decided to get too close to them, he`d be in for something. "Uh... alright, I guess... my cybers fucked up and stopped working like an arm a while ago... that was fun..." He murmured, inspecting his hand with a look of disdain. Braque was considerably more laid back nowadays-- just as vulgar and hotheaded, but still uncaring about most things. He continued inspecting his arm up until the point that Axel mentioned feeling useless- which alerted the mercenary, to the point that he didn`t even notice the glass of vodka being placed in front of him. "...Well, you aren`t. So." Braque wasn`t really good at making people feel better-- he was more of a listening and talking about himself kind of person. He wrapped his metallic hand around his glass and stared distractedly at the liquid, zoning out just slightly... but, soon, he was pulled back into reality by a familiar pair of arms wrapping around both him and Axel.
He let out a distinctively unmanly, but involuntary squeak of a gasp, beyond the point of even caring about the sound he just produced like he usually would. He eagerly wrapped his arms around Inna, squeezing her tightly-- he was slightly better at hiding it than Axel, but in truth, he had been a bit of a wreck without Inna around. He didn`t notice how exhausted she truly was just yet, but he was overjoyed to see that she was mostly alright. "Take mine, I hate this shit--!" He barked happily in reply, up and handing her the glass he had just received-- really, he wasn`t even sure why he ordered the stuff. "Man, you look like garbage! Great! Or, well, no, you usually look like that-- quick, drown your sorrows--"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel let out another growl as Braque said he was not, in fact, useless "I got beat up by an old man with an eyepatch... he had poor depth perception and I still couldn't beat him up..." he muttered in a low voice as he slunk further down onto the bar. At this point not even heavy beer could drown his sorrows. And then he felt a familiar scent grab onto him from behind as he was suddenly hugged by a certain Russian "INNA!" Axel spoke loudly, an intense expression on his face. While it would have probably been good to let Inna get a drink, Axel instead chose to tackle and pin both Braque and Inna to the ground. He was most certainly happy, it seemed. Though he still had the same stoic, neutral expression as always. He was definitely happy, and even somewhat surprised by the Russian's sudden appearance "Are you hurt?" he asked, to which he started to breathe heavily "He hurt you didn't he? Let's go kill him-" he spoke quite eagerly. It was time to kill people, just like the good old days it seemed!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna knew that the one group of people she could show some affection for were these two, but for a long time she had been afraid to show any sort of care towards them- now it was like those times had never happened. The immediate response from both comrades warmed her through the coldish mental wounds Kraven had left on her, and she was reminded of why the month of torture had been so necessary. It was for this camaraderie and, she did not even mind admitting to herself at this point, love, that she had endured all of that, in order to preserve this.
And of course she was receiving comments like "you look like garbage" right off the bat, which was great too-

"I do not need thees, at least I do not do the squeak- Vodka da!"

She started saying, planning on mocking the redhead for the squeak, but then she was being offered vodka, so immediately she was reaching for that because she really needed it right now- and then before she could even get that over with Axel was pinning her to the ground.

"Axel just- my vodka-"

The Russian had to legitimately try very hard to keep herself from smiling at Axel's words and the whole situation- this was what she had been working towards. She did, however, grow serious for a moment as she was reminded of non-literal wounds inflicted by Kraven.

"Eet ees O.K. I am not hurt.. We weell keell heem...een due time. Not yet."

The seriousness that came over her came with a feeling of icy melancholy which she now forced herself to ignore. She tried to wriggle out of Axel's ground-pinning in order to get some alcohol in her system, but it was difficult..

"Just geeve me some vodka for the love of whatever you westerners worsheep.."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque was fairly prepared to be pinned to the ground by Axel, and grateful for it because he wasn`t sure he could have given a good and not embarrassing response to the whole Inna pointing out his squeak thing-- so instead of overreacting like he usually did, he just laughed some and insistently held on to his two siblings. When the smaller blonde wiggled away, however, Braque did the same with some struggling, not quite ready to stand up yet and just sort of hanging out on the ground for now. "God, you`re awful-" He murmured, wringing a hand through his fiery locks. This was genuinely exciting, and really, it felt like it had been years since he had been actually genuinely excited about something. His elation faded slightly, however, as mention of the person that had been left to care for Inna was mentioned. Braque had made a point of avoiding his employers at Nowhere due to his resentment toward them for what they had done to Inna, most likely for their own gain-- that man was not good for her health... in more ways than one. "...Whatever you say- next time, alright? I`ll take pictures." He finally pulled himself up int a seated position, pretending to be more interested in his cybernetics than the conversation at hand. "Us westerners worship this holy body known as 'Chris Pratt'-- I pray to him several times a day. Amen, hallelujah and peanut butter."    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:33 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

"If you say so-" Axel responded to Inna as she seemed to put off Kraven's demise. He was hoping to put an end to the life of another mass murderer. But Inna probably had her own reasons, likely that they needed to finish up their work for NOWHERE first. Axel let Braque and Inna go completely free and stumbled back over to his beer where he'd finish another drink. When Braque mentioned Chris Patt, Axel looked at him in shock as if he had missed a memo "Really!? Why have I not heard of this!?" he was not aware that he had to pray to Chris Patt everyday. Either way, he was happy that Inna was back, and he figured they should have a good drink before inevitably getting back to their business talk "Glad for you to come back, sister-" he told the blonde as he tossed aside another can of beer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:50 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna quickly pulled herself up to the bar once she was free, taking Braque's glass of vodka and gulping at it greedily- her alcoholism was still very much a thing, and though it was comforting to be around her brothers, she needed the constant dulling of certain thoughts and feelings, especially after that time with Kraven. She offered Braque and Axel a stiff smile and nod at the plans to kill Kraven, finding comfort in the fact that she didn't need to explain herself further.
That was around the time that Braque started explaining the faith of the westerners, somehow revolving around a figure named 'Chris Pratt'. Apparently. Inna knew to not actually take anything the redhead said seriously...but she didn't know nearly as much about western culture as she maybe should, so she could have actually bought it...if it weren't for Axel's reaction. The muscular blonde's response to the mention of this supposed faith clued the Russian in, and she chuckled as she looked from Axel to Braque, taking in all that she had missed. A small part of her still kinda believed the thing about Chris Pratt though..

"Eet must not have reached the Canadia Land, brother.. I hear that was more about the...syrup of maple...rather than butter of peanuts. I know notheeng of thees Chrees Pratt either."

She put a hand on Axel's arm to reassure him that it was okay that he didn't know about the Chris Pratt religion, then lifted her glass at his words about her return. She said nothing, just keeping her glass raised for a second in quiet recognition before finishing it in one gulp. The cup was immediately refilled by the bartender- they really knew her here. Finishing that second glass (which was also refilled, naturally), she allowed herself to venture into less-pleasant topics of conversation temporarily- she needed to know what had been going on while she was gone so that she could enjoy this reunion without worrying that she had missed important things.

"Well... What have you been doeeng..? What has been happeneeng weeth the NOWHERE people..? What deed I meess?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:05 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque wasn`t too interested in hearing Inna`s reasoning for not wanting Kraven dead just yet-- of course, the sense of justice that he tried really hard to deny wanted that guy dead-- but, Inna probably knew things Braque didn`t, he got that much.
He actually watched Inna`s expression very carefully to see if she had fallen for the Chris Pratt thing... he didn`t need to evaluate Axel to know he would-- but Inna was hit or miss. It seemed to be working until Axel spoke, at which point Braque silently sighed- it had been a good attempt. "Yeah, Canadia Land is pretty much full of sinners. Not even kind of enlightened. Sorry to tell ya, bro." Braque waved over to the bartender to get him something not alcohol, because someone needed to not get totally wasted from this reunion. He watched Inna silently, sort of amazed at how quickly she downed entire glasses of vodka without even kind of swaying... some Russian voodoo magic shit going on over there, he concluded.
As she went on to inquire about Nowhere, he could tell she was probably a bit concerned about how things had gone without her. He quickly answered, wanting to settle her nerves as much as he could. "Lots of training, on both our parts. Talked with the employers a few times over-- mostly keeping our distance. We`ve been pretty alright-- I think there`s more to talk about on your side of things..."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:28 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel seemed pretty quiet, he seemed to just be staring at his can of beer as Canadia land was mentioned "I like it- there were lots of trees-" he commented on Canada before the conversation changed. Of course, many would forget that Axel's homeland was nuked to oblivion only five years ago. The man had somehow survived that experience, or maybe he just wasn't there when it was wiped off the map. Either way, it couldn't have been an easy thing for him to deal with. When Inna asked him what they had been doing, Axel opened his mouth, but closed it as Braque answered for the both of themselves. He was right, so Axel had nothing more to add "Things have been... quiet... though judging by how you look... it hasn't been very quiet for you..." he pretty much reaffirmed what Braque was saying to Inna. The blonde was actually quite sure Inna would choose not to talk about it though. Just a hunch of course "I'm hungry..." the blonde also mentioned as he finished his beer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna at no point realized that she may have been stirring troubling emotions within Axel by mentioning his homeland....and continued to be oblivious to the potential damage she could have caused, as the blonde said nothing unusual. Instead she just kind of chuckled at Braque's comments- somehow all the humor that she previously would have met with a straight face, in order to remind Braque that he was not funny, now seemed the slightest bit entertaining...probably a side effect of being gone so long. The Russian listened to Axel and Braque's brief accounts of the past month, then gripped her glass ever so slightly tighter as the attention was turned to her.

"Right-"

She downed another glass of vodka quickly and cleared her throat, readjusting her mask so she could feel less exposed.

"Just- Just lots of traineeng weeth-...Kraven."

Her fist twitched slightly as she paused slightly before saying Kraven's name- she had almost called him Papa again. After all that had happened during the past month, realizing that Kraven actually remembered things, being broken down almost completely...the reflex to relate him to who he once was was still there. However, this was met with a surge of cold clarity- she was very aware that Kraven and Yuri Dragovich were not the same, and she knew that she would need to kill Kraven for daring to corrupt the pure figure that had been Papa. The very thought of the father she remembered no longer brought her nostalgia, but rather a calculating reminder that Papa had died long ago, and it would soon be time to end the parasite possessing his empty shell. Of course, all that came out of this at this point was-

"Eet was deeffecult..but I know now that I weell never hurt you."

Inna put down her glass as she said this, grabbing hold of her brothers' arms, a reminder of who really mattered now. Who only mattered now. For that very reason she couldn't let them know how broken she was, what Kraven had made her go through- she couldn't risk her hothead brothers springing into action, and she didn't want to be a victim any longer.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:16 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque also didn`t really notice if he had hit any sore spots with the jabs at Canada-- he didn`t often put thought into sparing other people`s feelings, and sadly, the behavior continued with his siblings, too. He was too focused on the self gratifying feeling that was Inna actually showing emotions in response to his attempts at humor-- that never happened, and the ego booster was necessary. Braque nodded to the bartender as he brought him a glass-- which looked like alcohol, but was probably apple cider or some shit like that-- and then focused back on forcing Inna to talk about things. He visibly cringed and grimaced as she mentioned Kraven again- then made eye contact with Axel in the moments that followed, generally unsure of how to handle the situation... but soon, Inna seemed to come to her senses again, and Braque happily patted her arm as grabbed a hold of his. "Aw... that`s so gay..." He murmured, using his other hand to mockingly pat her head. "You`re so gay."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:54 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel stood up from the bar, he then walked towards the door as he said "I knew that already." in regards to Inna not hurting them. He didn't need her taking special training to know she wouldn't do that. The blonde seemed to be walking over to his cycle, it looked like he wanted to leave "I'm going for a drive." he told them, despite being horrifically drunk. Axel started up his bike, it was about time to return to NOWHERE "Enough drinking... need to return to work. I have a feeling... we're going to have work soon." he spoke loudly to the two as he revved up his bikes engines.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna frowned slightly upon noticing Braque's reactions to her words- it couldn't be good that he was outwardly showing how upset her situation made him. When Braque outwardly showed things like that, she knew it was serious. However, he seemed okay once she started talking- which again wasn't good, because it would mean that in order to keep her comrade sane, she'd need to talk about feelings, which she most definitely did not want to be doing. She offered Axel as smile as he commented on knowing that she'd never hurt them.

"Thank you for the trust...but I needed to be sure."

She felt much better knowing that she had been trusted despite her condition, and having the extra confidence that she could actually control her actions now all seemed to be helping her feel like the past month was worth it. Of course, Braque had to say his part too.

"Maybe I weell acceedentally hurt one of you-"

She threatened, but the patting made it impossible for her to look very threatening at all. Either way, Axel was getting up, and he was right- they needed to get back to work. The Russian grimaced the slightest bit at the thought of seeing Jo, Eagle and Jasper again- she still wanted nothing less than to be reminded of the past, especially that period of it- but she knew what she needed to do to keep fighting for the cause that united the Wolfpac. She grabbed Braque's arm and dragged him out after Axel, getting on his motorcycle because she still didn't trust herself to drive anything ever...she could always use the excuse that he was the only one that hadn't been drinking. At this point she didn't even worry anymore about Axel's drunk driving, it seemed more like a totally natural thing.

"Let us do thees, da."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:44 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque remained indifferent as Axel up and started heading for the exit, still taking his time with his drink and neutrally staring down at the counter top. He remained that way, even in the face of Inna`s threat, to which he neutrally responded. "That`s gay. And this is coming from someone who regularly, voluntarily has sex with men." With that, he threw his head back and gulped down the rest of his drink, before being forced onto his feet by Inna- though on his way out, he made a point of waving goodbye to the bartender. He sort of flopped onto his bike, reaching behind him and literally grabbing a hold of Inna`s arms and placing them around his center as to make sure she didn`t go flying off. Which would have been really funny, but still, yeah. He revved up his bike, looking over to Axel to ask for directions- but after one look at him, his expression melted from almost playful neutrality to concern-- he was doing that drunk but in an Axel way thing again... it probably wouldn`t be a good idea to let him go first. "Hey, I`ll lead the way, alright-?!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel literally revved up and zoomed forward as Braque said "he'd lead the way", if there was anymore evidence needed to prove that Axel was drunk off his ass: it was that. The blonde seemed to be in full hardcore mode, just shooting straight for NOWHERE "HRM!" you could hear the man's typical grunts even over his bike's engine! Regardless, the three were off driving into the sunset now. Their destination: NOWHERE.

(EXIT WOLFPAC)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum