Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Empty Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Characters:
- Luki and Noki Furr
- Crona

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Empty Re: Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers C65983d8d7_zps0e026b44
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers F7299ed239_zps5a52cb85
Alternate Appearances:

Name:
Luki and Noki Furr

Codename:
Trouble Twins

Race:
Swedish

Birthday:
February 29th

Height:
5ft 5in

Weight:
120lbs

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
To wipe any scum off of the face of the earth, and to make friends.

Candy
Friends
Blood
Racing
Chases
Funny People

Dislikes:
Cowards
Traitors
Mean People
When people don't play nice/fair
Anyone who thinks they are a big shot
Old Farts

Family:
All dead.

They work at a cute Lolita shop when they can

Alignment:
Lawful Evil (They will murder and kill without a second thought if they believe it is the right thing to do)

The Twin Girls
Voice:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: The Blood Brothers

Assignment in Faction:
Members

Vehicle:
A high speed Motorcycle
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 339291410

Relations:
(♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)
♔, ★, ♙=Blood Dee Chair Dragovich, ☻, ★=Luki! Noki! ★, ☻= Red ★= Vito

Crimes:
Murder of many civilians, Robbery of candy stores, robbery of banks, an office shooting (More to come)

Defining Characteristics:
They tend to argue and call eachother names anywhere, but make up just as fast as the argument started. Also, they wear distinct Rabbit-like outfits with a rabbit hat, overly long sleeves, and little tails on the back of their dresses. They each have one yellow eye and one black eye, and mint green hair.

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:
$500,000

Combat Type:
Cybernetics

Strengths:
Luki: Melee
Noki: Ranged
Athletics
Acrobats
Fighting (They are not scared to fight)
High places

Weaknesses:
Water (On their mechanical parts)
Luki: Ranged
Noki: Melee
Strategy type of things
Thinking rationally ("Oh? They did something bad? Let's kill them!")

Weapons:
Noki:
Noki has a mechanical arm that is able to switch from one gun to another.
Gun 1: Double Barrel Shotgun
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Shotguns_shotgun_doublebarrel
Gun 2: Assault Rifle
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Batmanbalenw8-3
Gun 3: Kimber 1911
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Kimber1
Gun 4: Tranquilizer
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Non-Lethal-Tranq
----------------------------------------------------------------
Luki:
Luki has a cybernatic arm that changes into various Melee weapons.
Weapon 1: Machete
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Machete
Weapon 2: Jungle Dagger
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Dagger
Weapon 3: Short Sword
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers If402005
Weapon 4: Three-long bladed knuckles (A bit thicker and flatter then these claws.)
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers S8300684
Powers:
Weapon transformation
Training:
They train with eachother, but have not achieved overdrive.

Strategies:
Noki would run around the target while shooting, gaining agro. Then, Luki will run up, slice and dice, then jump back. Of course, they don't do this, but in their heads they like to think that they are. Noki actually would run straight at the person, shooting and shooting until the blood is everywhere. Noki likes to run beside her sister, and cut up the flesh and the body parts. They are very unorganized when it comes to slashing and killing.

Fighting Style:
Martial arts with some "JUST SHOOT AND JUST SWING, WE'LL GET 'EM EVENTUALLY!" Thrown in there.

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Luki and Noki from Dogs Carnage and Bullets

Theme Music:
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Extra Information/Trivia:
-They are eachothers best friends
-Been through a lot in their lifetime
-Both very jumpy and happy
-When angered, blood will be shed
-It's almost like they are bipolar, they can be cold as ice, then happy as could be.
-They were the only children
-They like to play games, and takes things such as police chases to be like games
-They argue in the weirdest places. Once, they had a guy at gun point, and started to argue over why they were shooting him and not letting Luki cut him.
-They NEVER are apart
-Their perception of what is good and what is bad is a little smeared... All over the place...
-They really belong in a mental institution
-Sometimes, for the kick of it, they change clothes with eachother
-They really don't know what a Tv or a Computer is.
-If they could, they would date the same person
-They will take on an army if pushed to the limit
-Money is but a number! Age is but an object! (They tend to get sayings wrong... Or one will correct the other, then they fight about it)
-They fight eachother more than they fight others

Relationship Journal:
--

Charahub:
https://charahub.com/user/Your_Sweet_Dreams

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Luki and Noki Furr, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Luki and Noki: The sisters look around the room, unsure of where they were. The light was blinding, the room felt cold, and the men before them were... Odd. The girls looked to each other, then to the one who spoke. Being as they thought this was some type of game, they just went along with it. The one in mostly pink attire rose her hand first. "Noki!" Then, the mostly black one. "Luki!" Noki then tilted her head a bit, looking at the man. Or, to be more exact, the light. "But you just said our names, why do we have to introduce ourselves?" Luki nodded in agreement. "Seems pointless to ask when you already know!"  The girls then continued to look around the room, unsure of where they were. Luki looked to the one who spoke, and rose her hand, like in a class. "Where are we anyway? Did you kidnap us?"

???: You are here to answer our questions. You are an anomaly, we will document your answers. Questions will continue now...

Luki and Noki: The girls made faces. Noki rolled her eyes a bit. "Is this a test? Man, I'ma fail!" Luki tapped her sister. "It's okai, you can cheat off of me!" Noki smiled and nodded. They both looked at the man, and in unison, spoke. "Bring it on!"

???: This is not a test. First question. What is your point of origin...?

Luki and Noki: Noki tilted her head. "Point of origin?" "Where we were born, Noki. .... I think." Luki said, tapping her chin. Noki nodded. "Sweden!"

???: Where in Sweden?

Luki and Noki: Luki decided to chime in this time. "Malmö"

???: ANd what were your childhoods like?

Luki and Noki: Both of the girls expressions darkened. They could tell this wasn't a game anymore... They looked to each other, before Luki dropped her gaze. Seeing this, Noki spoke up. "It wasn't a very good one..."

???: Elaborate further. More information is required.

Luki and Noki: Luki looked up at the man, biting her bottom lip. "We grew up alone. When we were born, our mother died. It was too much for her body to handle it, having twins..." Noki then spoke up. "So we lived with our father for the first few years... That is until...." The girls looked to each other again. They reached out their hands, and interlocked their pinkies; a sign of comfort for one another. Luki spoke. "Our father was murdered in our presence. We were five years old, and it happened in our own house. I remember it so vividly." "We didn't know the name of the man who did it. All we knew was that he shot our father, and so, Luki and I did something to compensate for what he had taken from us" Noki said, smiling a bit. She seemed pleased with what they did to the murderer.

???: And what did you two do after your father was murdered...?

Luki and Noki: "We killed him" They said simply, in unison.

???: Reports indicate you two are heavily involved in the criminal underworld... was this how it started?

Luki and Noki: Both of the girls shrugged. "I'm not sure. All I know is that it felt good, hearing the man scream and seeing his blood. It felt right." Noki said. Luki gave a nod and continued the thought. "So whenever we see wrong, we do the same thing. But not only that-" Noki continued. "-We get a rush from it too. Killing... Screaming... We also believe that since something important was taken from us, so that's why we take things too. Money, food, I mean, it was only fair, right?" Luki nodded. They were oblivious to what was truly right and what was truly wrong. All that they knew was that if they liked something, they took it. Growing up without a role model morphed their brains into this way of thinking, and since they were Lawful Evil, they truly believe it was the right way to do things.

???: Interesting... reports indicate that you woudl eventually join an organziation known as The Blood Brothers... how did this come to be?

Luki and Noki: "Well, growing up alone was pretty hard. We didn't have anyone to fall back on, or anything of the sort. We sought out someone to be with..." Noki continued after Luki stopped. "So we found the Blood Brothers. The boss is really young, but we look up to her. She is a stronger person than we were, and we wish to help her grow up better than we did. We wanted her to not be lonely or anything of the sort." Luki nodded and smiled. "Plus, she likes frilly dresses, Lolita type of things."

???: You do realize... she's four... right?

Luki and Noki: The girl's expressions kind of dropped, like they were just insulted. They spoke in unison. "And?"

???: You trust her with... an entire criminal organization...?

Luki and Noki: They kept their icy looks. "Is that a problem?" Noki looked off, unimpressed. "How annoying... Age is but an object." Luki looked to her sister. "It's Age is but a number, dumbo" Noki looked to her sister and hissed at her. "I knew that, and I'm not a dumbo, butt brain!"

???: Are you not afraid that she lacks the experience to properly lead...? That the organization will lack any respect aimed towards it? There are many other options-...

Luki and Noki: Noki stood up quickly, angered. "Listen, and listen good. If anyone tries to disrespect us, then they're getting a bullet through their fuckin' brain. Don't underestimate her because she's small! Young people can live a life just as well as anyone older!" She was ticked, but not because he was underestimating their boss... But more of that he was underestimating her age, when Luki and Noki had to live alone at a very young age as well, so she felt offended. Luki tugged her sister, making her sit back down again, then she spoke. "We can fight as well as anyone else, our leader including."

???: Interesting... and what do you two do within the organization? What is your job?

Luki and Noki: "We do whatever we are asked to do." Luki replied. Noki gave a nod. "We don't have any specific jobs, we are just part of the Blood Brothers, members. But maybe we can be promoted... Maybe someday."

???: Interesting. You've been given a threat rating of C and a bounty of 500,000... it seems Paladin has noticed you two, and they want you dead. What do you think of this?

Luki and Noki: The twins both smiled at what the man said. Then, once again in unison, they declared- "We say, bring it on!"

???: Our records indicate you both have cybernetic enhancements... would you describe them...?

Luki and Noki: Luki nodded and stood up. She rolled up her left sleeve, showing a Machete. "My arm is built for Melee purposes. It can change from a Machete-" It then changed into another weapon. "Short sword-" And again. "Jungle dagger-" And one last time."And finally, my favorite, three claws." She changed it back to the Machete, and Noki stood up next. She rolled up her right sleeve, showing a Double Barrel Shotgun. "Well, there's this-" It changed. "An assault rifle-" Again. "A Kimber 1911 hand pistol-" And one last time. "And a Tranquilizing gun." She turned it back into the shotgun, and sat back down.

???: Answer documented. What goals are you currently looking to achieve at this time?

Luki and Noki: "To kill any living scumbag on this earth" Noki said, in a strange happy tone. Luki nodded happily. "Anyone who is a bad person deserves to die! So we do just that~" Noki nodded. "This place will be a better one if Luki and I are in charge."

???: And just who qualifies as "bad" in your mind...?

Luki and Noki: The girls looked to each other, like they were talking through their eyes on who was going to answer. Luki spoke up. "Well, people that kill for no reason. People that bully, and hurt, and torture. People that take things for no good reason. They all deserve to die."

???: And what about people that you like... do you have friends....?

Luki and Noki: They both tilted their heads. "Friends?"

???: Yes... friends... allies...?

Luki and Noki: They looked at each other puzzled. "Ah... Luki!" Noki exclaimed. Luki just kind of looked lost. "Are those the things that people go one when they are bored?" Noki shook her head. "That's a box thingy. No, I think friends is someone you don't want to kill." Luki nodded and smiled. "Then, the boss and Noki~"

???: Interesting. This interview is coming to an end. However, that was not the only reason you were summoned here. You two have been chosen...

Luki and Noki: "Chosen for what?" They both asked.

???: Everything will change... you two are chosen... what happened five years ago was only the beginning...

Luki and Noki: They both looked at each other, puzzled even more so. Luki then spoke up. "Wait, change how? You gotta explain..."

???: Everything will change... you two have been chosen... everything will change...

Luki and Noki: The girls furrowed their brows. Luki stood and huffed. "What are you, a broken machine? Explain already baldy!"

???: Everything will change... this interview has come to an end... goodbye- (Luki and Noki wake up)

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Gifs-full-metal-alchemist-32853712-500-281_zps1123628e
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Konata-izumi12_zps2f8ce5ed
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx|
|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm | Place//: No where | Company//: My Sister |
|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx|
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

We are always together
If you tear us apart
Hell is what you'll face
We will rip you in half
_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454

Code:
[center][url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864.jpg.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864.jpg[/img][/url]
[color=#000000]|[/color][color=#e699ea]❦[/color][color=#de95e2]~[/color][color=#d690da]~[/color][color=#cf8cd2]~[/color][color=#c787ca]~[/color][color=#bf83c2]~[/color][color=#b77eba]~[/color][color=#b07ab2]~[/color][color=#a876aa]~[/color][color=#a071a2]~[/color][color=#986d9a]~[/color][color=#906892]~[/color][color=#89648b]~[/color][color=#815f83]~[/color][color=#795b7b]~[/color][color=#715673]~[/color][color=#69526b]~[/color][color=#624e63]~[/color][color=#5a495b]~[/color][color=#524553]~[/color][color=#4a404b]~[/color][color=#433c43]~[/color][color=#3b373b]~[/color][color=#333333]~[/color][color=#3b383b]~[/color][color=#433c44]~[/color][color=#4b414c]~[/color][color=#544654]~[/color][color=#5c4a5d]~[/color][color=#644f65]~[/color][color=#6c536d]~[/color][color=#745876]~[/color][color=#7c5d7e]~[/color][color=#846186]~[/color][color=#8d668e]~[/color][color=#956b97]~[/color][color=#9d6f9f]~[/color][color=#a574a7]~[/color][color=#ad79b0]~[/color][color=#b57db8]~[/color][color=#bd82c0]~[/color][color=#c586c9]~[/color][color=#ce8bd1]~[/color][color=#d690d9]~[/color][color=#de94e2]~[/color][color=#e699ea]❦[/color][color=#000000]|[/color]
[color=#000000]|[/color][color=#2b2626]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx[/color][color=#000000]|[/color]
[color=#000000]|[/color]..[color=#666666][size=9][i][b]A[/b]ge//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | [b]S[/b]tatus//: Single | [b]F[/b]eeling//: Calm | [b]P[/b]lace//: No where [color=#000000]|[/color] [b]C[/b]ompany//: My Sister [/i][/size][/color][color=#000000]|[/color]
[color=#000000]|[/color][color=#2b2626]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx[/color][color=#000000]|[/color]
[color=#000000]|[/color][color=#e699ea]❦[/color][color=#de95e2]~[/color][color=#d690da]~[/color][color=#cf8cd2]~[/color][color=#c787ca]~[/color][color=#bf83c2]~[/color][color=#b77eba]~[/color][color=#b07ab2]~[/color][color=#a876aa]~[/color][color=#a071a2]~[/color][color=#986d9a]~[/color][color=#906892]~[/color][color=#89648b]~[/color][color=#815f83]~[/color][color=#795b7b]~[/color][color=#715673]~[/color][color=#69526b]~[/color][color=#624e63]~[/color][color=#5a495b]~[/color][color=#524553]~[/color][color=#4a404b]~[/color][color=#433c43]~[/color][color=#3b373b]~[/color][color=#333333]~[/color][color=#3b383b]~[/color][color=#433c44]~[/color][color=#4b414c]~[/color][color=#544654]~[/color][color=#5c4a5d]~[/color][color=#644f65]~[/color][color=#6c536d]~[/color][color=#745876]~[/color][color=#7c5d7e]~[/color][color=#846186]~[/color][color=#8d668e]~[/color][color=#956b97]~[/color][color=#9d6f9f]~[/color][color=#a574a7]~[/color][color=#ad79b0]~[/color][color=#b57db8]~[/color][color=#bd82c0]~[/color][color=#c586c9]~[/color][color=#ce8bd1]~[/color][color=#d690d9]~[/color][color=#de94e2]~[/color][color=#e699ea]❦[/color][color=#000000]|[/color][/center]

[center][size=24][color=#1bfd99]❤[/color][/size][size=20][color=#28e491]❤[/color][/size][size=18][color=#34cb88]❤[/color][/size][size=16][color=#41b280]❤[/color][/size][size=12][color=#4d9877]❤[/color][/size][size=10][color=#5a7f6f]❤[/color][/size][size=8][color=#666666]❤[/color][/size][color=#2b2626]_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_[/color][size=8][color=#666666]❤[/color][/size][size=10][color=#5a7f6f]❤[/color][/size][size=12][color=#4d9877]❤[/color][/size][size=16][color=#41b280]❤[/color][/size][size=18][color=#34cb88]❤[/color][/size][size=20][color=#28e491]❤[/color][/size][size=24][color=#1bfd99]❤[/color][/size][/center]
[center]
[color=gray]We are always together[/color]
[b][color=#ff99cc]If you tear us apart [/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Hell is what you'll face[/color][/b]
[color=gray]We will rip you in half[/color]
[/center]
[center][size=24][color=#1bfd99]❤[/color][/size][size=20][color=#28e491]❤[/color][/size][size=18][color=#34cb88]❤[/color][/size][size=16][color=#41b280]❤[/color][/size][size=12][color=#4d9877]❤[/color][/size][size=10][color=#5a7f6f]❤[/color][/size][size=8][color=#666666]❤[/color][/size][color=#2b2626]_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_[/color][size=8][color=#666666]❤[/color][/size][size=10][color=#5a7f6f]❤[/color][/size][size=12][color=#4d9877]❤[/color][/size][size=16][color=#41b280]❤[/color][/size][size=18][color=#34cb88]❤[/color][/size][size=20][color=#28e491]❤[/color][/size][size=24][color=#1bfd99]❤[/color][/size][/center]

[center][url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/d3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454.png.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/d3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454.png[/img][/url][/center]

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:10 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers KpSmvIg_zps341a98b3
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:10 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Gifs-full-metal-alchemist-32853436-500-282_zps268edb93
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:11 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Tumblr_lnwzr3j4Bx1qktqch_zpsb85f43e0
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:11 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Tumblr_m6xw433RJq1r4itqj_zps8db7b0cb
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:12 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Tumblrm6o5wabi5b1rx974w_zps13707cac
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Tumblr_mmfdc9gNd61sq8al4o3_500_zpsf8e25594
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 am

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Deancasdickbutt
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:56 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers E7a7ad82a8_zps0dd46db8
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 8085433921_zpsb55bc60d

Alternate Appearances:

Name:
Crona

Codename:
Black Blood

Race:
American

Birthday:
July 20th

Height:
5ft 8in

Weight:
100lbs

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
To stop letting Ragnarok take over...

Peace
Happiness
Friends
Company

Dislikes:
Blood
Gore
Losing Control
Screams
Crying
Fear
Dark
Loneliness
Ragnarok (When he takes over)
Pain
Black Blood

Family:
All Dead

Unemployed

Alignment:
Wants to be Good, but actions prove him to be evil

Voice:
Crona

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:25 am

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: None

Assignment in Faction:

Vehicle:
A small black Moped. Crona is terrified of fast speeds, so this somewhat speedy little sucker is what he uses to move around.
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers IMG000036

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Crimes:
Mass murder of a city, murder of a Mayor, Murder of a school principle (With a few students), Murder of a few presidents of huge companies, Animal cruelty, Abuse to anything that lives, Killing people in the open (Like parks)

Defining Characteristics:
Short pink hair, very lanky and secluded. Sometimes seen as being crazy, rabid, and no sense of reality. Screams a lot, scared of little things.

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:
$590,000

Combat Type:
Killer Gene
-He believes that there is a voice in his head that tells him to do the bad things (When he turns into the beastly mode) He called the voice Ragnarok-
Strengths:
Keeping quiet
Hiding
Attacking (When rabid)
Thinking Logically (When normal)

Weaknesses:
Fighting
Darkness
Arguments
Unknown people/places
His rabid self

Weapons:
Dark Blade:
Dark blade is a sword that is made of a thick metal. It is black with a white stripe on it, and acts like any other normal sword. However, there is a special feature. When activated, the sword will begin to vibrate uncontrollably. Then, Crona will hit the sword against any metal-like object, creating a huge screeching sound. It is annoying and hurts people's eardrums.
(Exclude the mouth)
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Ragnarok-13-animestockscom

Powers:
Black Blood:
When Crona is wounded by a cut, to where he begins to bleed, he will bleed what looks like Black Blood. Black blood will seep out, but when something comes into contact with it, it hardens, like a shield. He has no control over it, it kinda does what it wants, spiking, shielding, and so on. However, it works the same like normal blood. If too much is drawn, he will fall unconscious, and it's kinda hard to find black blood.

Control:
When blood is drawn, Crona can control the blood to do one of two things. One, he can have the blood become like armour. The blood can only protect the area it was from- Head = Helmet. Foot = Boots. Torso = Chest plate, and so on. Or, he has the ability to make the blood shoot out from his body into a spike-like projectile. This is the first thing he learned with his new found control over his body. However, times where the blood spikes up randomly do still occur.

Training:
He has had some training with his mother before she passed. He can keep it content most of the time, Ragnarok, but sometimes the voices get too loud, and Ragnarok (The gene) will take over, causing him to go into the blood thirsty murderer he is known to be.
Level 1

Strategies:
When he is sane, run. When rabid, just charge and attack.

Fighting Style:
Animal like attacks

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:32 am

-Other-
Inspiration:
Crona (In case you have not noticed c; )

Theme Music:
Monster - Skillet

Extra Information/Trivia:
-Crona does not know that he is known as a Killer Gene. He just believes that the voice in his head is what controls him.
-He is shy
-He is very sweet when normal
-He is extremely skittish
-He is cold and ruthless when rabid
-He secretly wants help, but would never ask for it
-People mistake him for a girl

Relationship Journal:
---

Charahub:
https://charahub.com/user/Your_Sweet_Dreams

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:50 pm

------------------------------------------------

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Crona, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Crona: Crona opened his eyes, but quickly shielded them from the light. His breath quickened as his eyes darted around, wondering where he was. Crona quickly pulled his knees in and help them tight. "W-where am I... Who are you... What is this.." He asked helplessly.

???: Who we are does not matter. You are an anomaly. You are here to be documented. Answer our questions and you may leave.

Crona: The poor frightened boy's eyes continued to dart around, then squint when he looked  at the men. He felt like they were staring at him... So he looked away quickly. He seemed shaky... "O-O-Ok...."

???: Questions will begin. What is your point of origin?

Crona: "A-America...." He stammered

???: Where... in America?

Crona: "I-I don't know! J-Just some place... Ah... I don't know what to do... I want to leave..." He said, looking everywhere but where the men were.

???: You cannot leave until you answer our questions. What was your childhood like?

Crona: "Childhood...? I-It was fine... Until Ragnarok showed up..." He mumbled the last bit quietly

???: Ragnarok...? Elaborate.

Crona: "Ragnarok... He's the one in my head... He tells me to do bad things, and I don't want to! But I do... Hehe.... It takes control of what I do, isn't that strange... So strange... Hehe... B-but I don't like it.... It hurts people... It hurt my dad, then my mom! I wish the voice would just go away...." He said, grinding his fists into the sides of his head. Crona was obviously not the most stable person....

???: Interesting... how has this... Ragnarok... affected your life?

Crona: "He tells me to do bad things... To people... I've killed people... I've torn them apart! They keep dying, and dying! Just so many bodies everywhere, it never stops, why doesn't it stop!!?" He cried. Crona took raspy breaths before calming down a bit. "So many people have died because of me... Because of Ragnarok..."

???: Interesting... how do you manage to survive in such a world...? Do you have allies... friends...?

Crona: "I do what he tells me to.. It has saved my life before... Killing people who try to hurt me..." He took a deep breath and choked down his trembling voice. "But all the friends... All the family I had... Ragnarok made me kill them... T-the only people I've ever cared for... I killed them.... I-I killed them...!"

???:  Interesting... very interesting... it seems Paladin has taken a notice of this. You have a Threat Rating of C and a bounty of 590,000. What do you think of this?

Crona: His eyes shot up to the man. "B-bounty!? What!?!" He cried. Crona shook his head over and over. "N-No... No no no! I'm good!"

???: It seems they don't believe so... you have quite a bounty on your head... they want your head.
[12:18:10 AM] Giggles: Crona: "No... No... I didn't do it... It's Ragnarok..." He whined. Crona held his head and tears welled up in his eyes as he shook it.

???: Are you aware of the Killer Gene...?

Crona: "Is that... Is that a sickness...? I can't get sick..." He mumbled

???: Interesting... next question. How do you defend yourself?

Crona: "I have black blood..." He mumbled quietly, holding his head.

???: Elaborate further.

Crona: His eyes looked away a bit. "When I get cut... I bleed... Black blood.... It has a mind of it's own... It hardens to protect me, but sometimes it spikes up and hurts me more... It's scary.... I normally run away and hide, unless Ragnarok takes over, then the black blood is used....." He explained while looking every-which way

???: Answer documented. And reported we have indicate you also have a sword...?

Crona: He nodded slowly "I do.... W-why... Why do you want to know.... J-Just who are you!?"

???: Who we are does not matter. We are here to ask questions. You are here to answer. Yes we wish to learn about your sword now.

Crona: Crona shrunk back a bit and looked down at his lap, still hugging his knees. "It's a sword... It can vibrate, and when it does, I hit something with it, and it makes a screeching sound... It's very loud..." He began to look around nervously. "I-I need to go... Ragnarok is talking to me.... I-I need to go...."

???: Interesting... what is Ragnarok saying?

Crona: "He wants me to stop hiding... He wants me to let him in..." His eyes rose a bit, looking at the men. "He wants me to kill you people..." He kept his gaze before dropping it quickly. "I-I don't want to...."

???: Physical threats have no weight here. We exist in your dreams, we cannot be harmed. Such thoughts are illogical.

Crona: "S-stop saying things like that... It's making him angry..." He pleaded, holding his head. "I want to leave... Let me leave...."

???: You cannot. You must answer all our questions. Next subject: do you have any goals you currently wish to accomplish?

Crona: The poor boy whimpered and held his head tighter. "To stop letting him take control... I want to be in control... I want to control my own body!"

???: Just how do you think you can do that...?

Crona: "I... I don't know... I'm too weak.... I can't.... He's too strong for me sometimes.... It's too hard, I don't know how to feel about all of this... "

???: Interesting... we believe this interview is coming to an end... you have been chosen.

Crona: "C-chosen..? Does that mean I can leave...? Can I leave??"

???: Everything will change. What began five years ago was only the beginning...

Crona: He frowned, what was he talking about. "Nothing changes... Let me leave now.... Please...."

???: EVERYTHING will change... and very well... goodbye. (Crona wakes up)
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm

NORMAL LAYOUT

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers A60a89c8-a156-49ee-89e4-5632c5d72c8e_zps15337206
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Skittish | Place//: No where | Company//: Voices...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can walk and talk
"I can be normal like you..."
Until the voice starts to control me

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Code:
[url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/a60a89c8-a156-49ee-89e4-5632c5d72c8e_zps15337206.jpg.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/a60a89c8-a156-49ee-89e4-5632c5d72c8e_zps15337206.jpg[/img][/url]
[scroll][color=#cc99cc]-[/color][color=#c896c8]-[/color][color=#c493c4]-[/color][color=#c090c0]-[/color][color=#bc8dbc]-[/color][color=#b88ab8]-[/color][color=#b487b4]-[/color][color=#b084b0]-[/color][color=#ac81ac]-[/color][color=#a87ea8]-[/color][color=#a47ba4]-[/color][color=#a078a0]-[/color][color=#9c759c]-[/color][color=#987298]-[/color][color=#946f94]-[/color][color=#906c90]-[/color][color=#8c698c]-[/color][color=#886688]-[/color][color=#846384]-[/color][color=#806080]-[/color][color=#7c5d7c]-[/color][color=#785a78]-[/color][color=#745774]-[/color][color=#705470]-[/color][color=#6c516c]-[/color][color=#684e68]-[/color][color=#644b64]-[/color][color=#604860]-[/color][color=#5c455c]-[/color][color=#584258]-[/color][color=#543f54]-[/color][color=#503c50]-[/color][color=#4c394c]-[/color][color=#483648]-[/color][color=#443344]-[/color][color=#403040]-[/color][color=#3c2d3c]-[/color][color=#382a38]-[/color][color=#342734]-[/color][color=#302430]-[/color][color=#2c212c]-[/color][color=#281e28]-[/color][color=#241b24]-[/color][color=#201820]-[/color][color=#1c151c]-[/color][color=#181218]-[/color][color=#140f14]-[/color][color=#100c10]-[/color][color=#0c090c]-[/color][color=#080608]-[/color][color=#040304]-[/color][color=#000000]-[/color][color=#040304]-[/color][color=#080608]-[/color][color=#0c090c]-[/color][color=#100c10]-[/color][color=#140f14]-[/color][color=#181218]-[/color][color=#1d151d]-[/color][color=#211821]-[/color][color=#251c25]-[/color][color=#291f29]-[/color][color=#2d222d]-[/color][color=#312531]-[/color][color=#352835]-[/color][color=#392b39]-[/color][color=#3d2e3d]-[/color][color=#413141]-[/color][color=#453445]-[/color][color=#493749]-[/color][color=#4e3a4e]-[/color][color=#523d52]-[/color][color=#564056]-[/color][color=#5a435a]-[/color][color=#5e465e]-[/color][color=#624962]-[/color][color=#664d66]-[/color][color=#6a506a]-[/color][color=#6e536e]-[/color][color=#725672]-[/color][color=#765976]-[/color][color=#7a5c7a]-[/color][color=#7e5f7e]-[/color][color=#836283]-[/color][color=#876587]-[/color][color=#8b688b]-[/color][color=#8f6b8f]-[/color][color=#936e93]-[/color][color=#977197]-[/color][color=#9b749b]-[/color][color=#9f779f]-[/color][color=#a37aa3]-[/color][color=#a77da7]-[/color][color=#ab81ab]-[/color][color=#af84af]-[/color][color=#b487b4]-[/color][color=#b88ab8]-[/color][color=#bc8dbc]-[/color][color=#c090c0]-[/color][color=#c493c4]-[/color][color=#c896c8]-[/color][color=#cc99cc]-[/color]
[/scroll]

[color=#cc99cc][size=9][i][b]A[/b]ge//: Eighteen | [b]K[/b]iller [b]G[/b]ene | [b]S[/b]tatus//: Single | [b]F[/b]eeling//: Skittish | [b]P[/b]lace//: No where | [b]C[/b]ompany//: Voices... [/i][/size][/color][/center]

[scroll][color=#cc99cc]-[/color][color=#c896c8]-[/color][color=#c493c4]-[/color][color=#c090c0]-[/color][color=#bc8dbc]-[/color][color=#b88ab8]-[/color][color=#b487b4]-[/color][color=#b084b0]-[/color][color=#ac81ac]-[/color][color=#a87ea8]-[/color][color=#a47ba4]-[/color][color=#a078a0]-[/color][color=#9c759c]-[/color][color=#987298]-[/color][color=#946f94]-[/color][color=#906c90]-[/color][color=#8c698c]-[/color][color=#886688]-[/color][color=#846384]-[/color][color=#806080]-[/color][color=#7c5d7c]-[/color][color=#785a78]-[/color][color=#745774]-[/color][color=#705470]-[/color][color=#6c516c]-[/color][color=#684e68]-[/color][color=#644b64]-[/color][color=#604860]-[/color][color=#5c455c]-[/color][color=#584258]-[/color][color=#543f54]-[/color][color=#503c50]-[/color][color=#4c394c]-[/color][color=#483648]-[/color][color=#443344]-[/color][color=#403040]-[/color][color=#3c2d3c]-[/color][color=#382a38]-[/color][color=#342734]-[/color][color=#302430]-[/color][color=#2c212c]-[/color][color=#281e28]-[/color][color=#241b24]-[/color][color=#201820]-[/color][color=#1c151c]-[/color][color=#181218]-[/color][color=#140f14]-[/color][color=#100c10]-[/color][color=#0c090c]-[/color][color=#080608]-[/color][color=#040304]-[/color][color=#000000]-[/color][color=#040304]-[/color][color=#080608]-[/color][color=#0c090c]-[/color][color=#100c10]-[/color][color=#140f14]-[/color][color=#181218]-[/color][color=#1d151d]-[/color][color=#211821]-[/color][color=#251c25]-[/color][color=#291f29]-[/color][color=#2d222d]-[/color][color=#312531]-[/color][color=#352835]-[/color][color=#392b39]-[/color][color=#3d2e3d]-[/color][color=#413141]-[/color][color=#453445]-[/color][color=#493749]-[/color][color=#4e3a4e]-[/color][color=#523d52]-[/color][color=#564056]-[/color][color=#5a435a]-[/color][color=#5e465e]-[/color][color=#624962]-[/color][color=#664d66]-[/color][color=#6a506a]-[/color][color=#6e536e]-[/color][color=#725672]-[/color][color=#765976]-[/color][color=#7a5c7a]-[/color][color=#7e5f7e]-[/color][color=#836283]-[/color][color=#876587]-[/color][color=#8b688b]-[/color][color=#8f6b8f]-[/color][color=#936e93]-[/color][color=#977197]-[/color][color=#9b749b]-[/color][color=#9f779f]-[/color][color=#a37aa3]-[/color][color=#a77da7]-[/color][color=#ab81ab]-[/color][color=#af84af]-[/color][color=#b487b4]-[/color][color=#b88ab8]-[/color][color=#bc8dbc]-[/color][color=#c090c0]-[/color][color=#c493c4]-[/color][color=#c896c8]-[/color][color=#cc99cc]-[/color]
[/scroll]
[left][size=24][color=#cc99cc]☓[/color][/size][size=20][color=#aa80aa]☓[/color][/size][size=18][color=#886688]☓[/color][/size][size=16][color=#664d66]☓[/color][/size][size=12][color=#443344]☓[/color][/size][size=10][color=#221a22]☓[/color][/size][size=8][color=#000000]☓[/color][/size]
[/left]
[center][size=11]

[color=#ffffff]I can walk and talk[/color]
[b][color=#cc99cc]"I can be normal like you..."[/color][/b]
[color=#ffffff]Until the voice starts to control me[/color]

[/size][/center]
[right][size=8][color=#000000]☓[/color][/size][size=10][color=#221a22]☓[/color][/size][size=12][color=#443344]☓[/color][/size][size=16][color=#664d66]☓[/color][/size][size=18][color=#886688]☓[/color][/size][size=20][color=#aa80aa]☓[/color][/size][size=24][color=#cc99cc]☓[/color][/size][/right]
[center][url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/b130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558.png.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/b130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558.png[/img][/url]
[size=10][color=#ffffff]
[b]O[/b]ut [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]ares: [/color]
[color=black][spoiler="Quotes"][/spoiler][/color][/size][/center]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm

RABID LAYOUT

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 705a2c49-81f8-4c94-9e62-d67fc6e46980_zpseea37f3b

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

Kill... Kill...
"I can't stop... He tells me to...."
Kill... Kill....

-------------
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Code:
[center][url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/705a2c49-81f8-4c94-9e62-d67fc6e46980_zpseea37f3b.jpg.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/705a2c49-81f8-4c94-9e62-d67fc6e46980_zpseea37f3b.jpg[/img][/url]
[scroll][color=#990000]☠[/color][color=#930000]☠[/color][color=#8e0000]☠[/color][color=#880000]☠[/color][color=#820000]☠[/color][color=#7d0000]☠[/color][color=#770000]☠[/color][color=#710000]☠[/color][color=#6c0000]☠[/color][color=#660000]☠[/color][color=#600000]☠[/color][color=#5b0000]☠[/color][color=#550000]☠[/color][color=#4f0000]☠[/color][color=#4a0000]☠[/color][color=#440000]☠[/color][color=#3e0000]☠[/color][color=#390000]☠[/color][color=#330000]☠[/color][color=#2d0000]☠[/color][color=#280000]☠[/color][color=#220000]☠[/color][color=#1c0000]☠[/color][color=#170000]☠[/color][color=#110000]☠[/color][color=#0b0000]☠[/color][color=#060000]☠[/color][color=#000000]☠[/color][color=#060000]☠[/color][color=#0b0000]☠[/color][color=#110000]☠[/color][color=#170000]☠[/color][color=#1c0000]☠[/color][color=#220000]☠[/color][color=#280000]☠[/color][color=#2d0000]☠[/color][color=#330000]☠[/color][color=#390000]☠[/color][color=#3e0000]☠[/color][color=#440000]☠[/color][color=#4a0000]☠[/color][color=#4f0000]☠[/color][color=#550000]☠[/color][color=#5b0000]☠[/color][color=#600000]☠[/color][color=#660000]☠[/color][color=#6c0000]☠[/color][color=#710000]☠[/color][color=#770000]☠[/color][color=#7d0000]☠[/color][color=#820000]☠[/color][color=#880000]☠[/color][color=#8e0000]☠[/color][color=#930000]☠[/color][color=#990000]☠[/color][/scroll]

[color=#6b0000][size=9][i][b]A[/b]ge//: Eighteen | [b]K[/b]iller [b]G[/b]ene | [b]F[/b]eeling//: ..... | [b]P[/b]lace//: ..... | [b]C[/b]ompany//: I'm alone... [/i][/size][/color][/center]

[scroll][color=#990000]☠[/color][color=#930000]☠[/color][color=#8e0000]☠[/color][color=#880000]☠[/color][color=#820000]☠[/color][color=#7d0000]☠[/color][color=#770000]☠[/color][color=#710000]☠[/color][color=#6c0000]☠[/color][color=#660000]☠[/color][color=#600000]☠[/color][color=#5b0000]☠[/color][color=#550000]☠[/color][color=#4f0000]☠[/color][color=#4a0000]☠[/color][color=#440000]☠[/color][color=#3e0000]☠[/color][color=#390000]☠[/color][color=#330000]☠[/color][color=#2d0000]☠[/color][color=#280000]☠[/color][color=#220000]☠[/color][color=#1c0000]☠[/color][color=#170000]☠[/color][color=#110000]☠[/color][color=#0b0000]☠[/color][color=#060000]☠[/color][color=#000000]☠[/color][color=#060000]☠[/color][color=#0b0000]☠[/color][color=#110000]☠[/color][color=#170000]☠[/color][color=#1c0000]☠[/color][color=#220000]☠[/color][color=#280000]☠[/color][color=#2d0000]☠[/color][color=#330000]☠[/color][color=#390000]☠[/color][color=#3e0000]☠[/color][color=#440000]☠[/color][color=#4a0000]☠[/color][color=#4f0000]☠[/color][color=#550000]☠[/color][color=#5b0000]☠[/color][color=#600000]☠[/color][color=#660000]☠[/color][color=#6c0000]☠[/color][color=#710000]☠[/color][color=#770000]☠[/color][color=#7d0000]☠[/color][color=#820000]☠[/color][color=#880000]☠[/color][color=#8e0000]☠[/color][color=#930000]☠[/color][color=#990000]☠[/color][/scroll]
[left][size=24][color=#990000]-[/color][color=#8c0000]-[/color][color=#800000]-[/color][color=#730000]-[/color][color=#660000]-[/color][color=#590000]-[/color][color=#4d0000]-[/color][color=#400000]-[/color][color=#330000]-[/color][color=#260000]-[/color][color=#1a0000]-[/color][color=#0d0000]-[/color][color=#000000]-[/color][/size][/left]
[center][size=11]

[color=black]Kill... Kill...[/color]
[b][color=#6b0000]"I can't stop... He tells me to...."[/color][/b]
[color=black]Kill... Kill....[/color]

[/size][/center]
[right][size=24][color=#000000]-[/color][color=#0d0000]-[/color][color=#1a0000]-[/color][color=#260000]-[/color][color=#330000]-[/color][color=#400000]-[/color][color=#4d0000]-[/color][color=#590000]-[/color][color=#660000]-[/color][color=#730000]-[/color][color=#800000]-[/color][color=#8c0000]-[/color][color=#990000]-[/color][/size][/right]
[center][url=http://s843.photobucket.com/user/kimbervanek/media/da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc.png.html][img]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/kimbervanek/da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc.png[/img][/url]
[size=10][color=darkred]
[b]O[/b]ut [b]O[/b]f [b]C[/b]ares: [/color]
[color=black][spoiler="Quotes"][/spoiler][/color][/size][/center]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 8b064876-ea95-4d37-92d8-71d8dceea8aa_zpsnfrleqfu
Kimber's Strippe- I mean Dancers 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Action
Speach
Action

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 pm

I
I
I
I
I