Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction Galore

Go down

Fanfiction Galore Empty Fanfiction Galore

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Ever wonder what would happen if your stories about the NML chatracters, MSI, along with any other thing on this site went into the hands of the fans? I give you... FAN FICTION!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Galore Empty Emilia and Her Lance

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Disclaimer: I own the rights of Emilia Melchiott the character and her lance. I do what I want.

It was a quiet day for Emilia. She was in her home's workshop, thinking about her new armor that she had made in order to bring the fight to Paladin. Though her armor had proven to withstand explosions she needed a good weapon to go along with it. 'A sword?' she thought while crossing her arms, and sitting back in her red arm chair. 'A sword would be a good thing to have... It's sharp... It gleams... Her favorite Angel Micheal the Arch Angel uses one... It might even be better if it were on fire...' Emilia thought as she crossed her legs, but then came the draw back of a sword. As bad ass as it would be she would have to go close to her opponents... And her armor made her move slow so she needed a distance based weapon. She got off from her chair and walked to the middle of the room... Still thinking of a weapon. 'Maybe a rocket launcher...' she thought before she heard a knock at the door.

"Huh... Who could that be?" she thought as she looked through the peep hole of her door. What she saw the other side could not be explained into words. She opened the door and there... Before her stood. "A... Lance?" she asked as the lance before her gleamed gold, and a choir of angels began to sing. Emilia looked around and slammed her fist into the wall. "HEY! Keep that music down!" she cried out as the singing was so loud that she couldn't think. "Hello Emilia..."

"... Hi... Uh Lance?"

"I see you know who I am... Your probably wondering why I am here... A simple lance."

"Yeah I am..."

"I am your destiny Emilia."

"What?"

"I am your destiny..." The lance said as it's voice got suddenly very far away, and Emilia was moving away from the door. The woman awoke with a start, and got out of her red chair. She rubbed her head at the thought of her crazy dream.

"Huh... A Lance..." she said before she started to get... An explosive idea. "A Rocket Lance..." she said with a smile. She had to find that lance that was in her dream! It reminded her of what the Valkyries had used! Emilia grabbed her coat and shoes and raced out the door to the museum of Art. She remembered seeing the lance before.

"I must have it... I must... And then... Oooooooh... The modifactions..." Emilia was getting wet thinking about all those enhancements she was going to make the into the thing. "Heat seeking... Oooooh... And Explosive proportions..." Emilia felt an excitement growing within her since she made the suit! But... One story at a time eh guys?

It was so lucky that Emilia had a membership! WOOT! She went inside and stared at the lance. The choir of angels were singing again. "Hello Baby..."

"Hello Emilia..."

"Are you..."

"Yes... I am yours.... But not now."

"Why? I feel so... Incomplete." Emilia said as she looked through the glass case.

"I know.... But tonight... Free me tonight... Recreate me Emilia... Melt my metal... Grind and sharpen me... Kiss my shaft... BREAK IT!... Rebuild it..." the lance said in it's sultry voice.

"Yes... Yes I will!" Emilia said as she went to hatch a plan of stealing her perfect lance. Emilia got dressed in her perfect armor at home, feeling positively erotic, and horny in her suit as it rubbed against her skin. It was dark... Only a security guard and cameras were protecting her one true weapon. The guard didn't see it coming when a woman came with gold armor, covering even her very face came and punched him right in the face, knocking out a few teeth. Emilia turned off the security and went went into the case, breaking it out of SHEER LOVE... That's right... SHEER.... LOVE... And held her lance close, and took it home... Doing exactly what she said she was going to do... She caressed the shaft of the lance, feeling it's smooth wood between her finger tips... Even the tip of the blade. "Your one fine... Lance... I could kiss you..." she said with a foxy grin. After the melting, and reconfiguration of the lance she finally created the lance we all know and love today... The Rocket Lance. A weapon of sheer destruction. And she fucks with it every night... Grinding-

"OKAY... That's enough bullshit. It's not even the real story of how I got my lance in the first place." Emilia said as Rommel peeked out from his book, along with everyone else looking over at Emilia. There was a whole camera crew, and a billboard that said 'Reading with Rommel' with rainbow and Smile dressed up as a kitty cat, and Jasper standing with an apron completely naked underneath with a tray of cookies. Jo was running the camera with a nose bleed, Zombie was the director, and shouted 'CUT' when Emilia interrupted, and Charles was serving the coffee and donuts. "What bitch tits? I was getting to the best part of my story! I was going to go into detail-"

"That's precisely why I am telling you to stop. Your not going to fill these peoples minds... THAT I... Have sex with my lance!"

"See folks? She admitted it. She fucks her lance. WHICH MAKES MY FANFIC CANNON!" Rommel declared as Jo snorted up the blood from her nose, and the mummy guy Wayne, "It's Wei." came out of the bathroom, completely confused and with toilet paper following him.

"FUCK YOU!" Emilia shouted as she took out her lance and began firing it at Rommel, trying to kill him, and ruining the set behind. With that Inna came into the picture with a sigh. "Da... And they all lived... 'appily ever after..." Inna said as they were all dragged into a big fight/sex orgy that didn't even compare with the CP Unit one.

THE... END
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Galore Empty Lania and Jo... A Poem

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Once Upon a Time...

There was a woman named Jo. She blew up Canada doncha know?

The woman named Jo once ran a community

Of those who named themselves after birds who ate all that was lively

They were Vultures

Though some lacked Culture, she found them to be quite the adventure, those pesky little Vultures...

Now comes someone named Lania.

You could say that she suffers from some sort of mania.

A woman who loves to her enemies to burn.

And it is with two women you might observe... A passion that those wouldn't want to earn.

For these two hate one another. The sight of the other can be a giant bother!

For Lania has lost her home, and vengeance is what matters.

So on and on the two will go and fight

Both wanting inner peace... To find their inner light.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Galore Empty Re: Fanfiction Galore

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum