Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Victor11

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor was busy screaming like a girl to the point where Laina may as well have been named Big Bubba "KYAAAA! KEN YOU MASSIVE BITCH I'M GONNA-" suddenly Marcus made his triumphant entrance, and Victor looked to him with stars in his eyes. His savior! Suddenly Laina's hands were away from his penis! Victor stood there, falling to his knees, his eyes open wide as he looked to Marcus and Laina. Marcus... would sacrifice himself to save him? "B-BOSSSSSSS!" he screamed melodramatically, tears running down his face "YOU COMPASSIONATE SOUL YOU! BOOOOOOSSSSS!" this scene continued to go on, playing out as if Marcus was about to sacrifice his life or something instead of just getting free sex. Eventually though Victor got tired of it, snuck up behind Isaac, and punched him in the back "You massive dick..."

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Marcus had the biggest smirk on his face as he picked up the woman bridle style, and walked to a spare room. He looked back at Victor. "Remember me." he said and went into one of the rooms. With that, he threw Laina on a spare couch, and got on top of her. "Now then...let's begin."and then he started to kiss her. And then do other things of which won't be said in this RP. (FADING TO BLACK)

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Unowned)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken eyed Victor as he then saw Marcus coming in to save the day. Well atleast that was something solved now. He gave a small sigh of relief as he saw the waitresses walking off. Well it was indeed fun to talk to them as he felt a small sting onto his back. Ken let out a laugh as he saw that it was indeed Victor who punched him. "Hey man! Glad to see you survived! I thought you wanted to get laid though? So why did you suddenly say no?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor immediately frowned to Ken when he met eye contact with the guy "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME!? I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A CREEPY GUY WITH GLASSES!" he crossed his arms and began to mumble angrily to himself. His rage-filled expression intensified when Isaac asked why he didn't want to get laid... to which Victor smacked Isaac on the back of the head "I WAS GETTING RAPED!" he then turned back to Marcus, remembering he existed again just as he left to 'sacrifice himself'. Victor once more fell down to his knees and sobbed grossly "BOOOOOOSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOO!!" he cried, and then he was gone. Except not really because everyone could DEFINITELY hear Marcus and Leina. To which of course Victor cried more "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Unowned)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken laughed very silently and muttered, "If only you knew...if only you knew..." Then came the smacking to the back of his head in which the boy just laughed and brushed off the yelling as he then noticed that Victor was on his knees now. Was he...thinking Marcus was dying? Ken couldn't help but laugh more as he couldn't help it anymore. Victor not knowing what was going on was the highlight for him so far as he smacked Victor's back. "Victor, I think he's enjoying it rather than being in pain. You shouldn't even need to worry about boss. He'll be alright."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:26 am

Atlas
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas rose an eyebrow as he watched the man that had once seemed to be in charge among the two go from victim to child, his emotions always eccentric and quick to change. He chuckled softly watching his reactions, and glanced towards the man that had saved him from his earlier... Forced interaction. The sight of it still lingered in his mind, which he quickly tried to dismiss. The look on Victor's face was just too painful a sight to want to remember. Taking a breath, Atlas went down the rest of the steps and made his way behind the counter; a waitress who had taken over for him nodded in approval and asked a few questions, but it didn't last long. Atlas only spent enough time explaining a few drinks and letting her know that he was on his way out before grabbing what seemed like a reasonable sum of cash that had been gathered from earlier in the day. His pay, of sorts for the day. As he stowed it away, Atlas glanced back at the other two who had initially caused the ruckus earlier.

↘↘↘ "So you chickened out in the end, huh?" Atlas remarked loudly as he approached both Victor and Ken. There were a few waitresses nearby who happened to have been talking to Ken, but a few seemed eager to move on as Atlas approached and gave a few of them a glance. "And here I was thinking you'd take all the waitresses at once. Anyway, best of luck with the saloon; I'd like to say good luck on running it and getting a new bartender, but to be blunt I really came over for my handguns." At that Atlas turned his attention towards Ken and raised an eyebrow. It had taken a while, but after looking out over the crowd earlier and from a little tip from the waitress behind the counter he had heard that Ken had retrieved his guns. Atlas outstretched his hand for the both of them, his features unwavering, posture stoic, and tone even. It seemed like the adrenaline had died down well enough.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Who is Atlas with?
Damn look at this place :: Where is Atlas?
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: How is Atlas feeling?
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was amusing himself when he noticed that Atlus had just walked to them. Oh. It looked like the nap he had was over. He wondered what it was that the man wanted now as a look of surprise came out of Ken's face. "You mean those were your guns! I never knew!" He smiled as he reached into his coat and took out the two guns. "Well I was going to name then Kenny and Kennith but alas it looks like I won't be able to since they are yours." Ken placed the guns on Atlas's palm gently as another smile formed on his face. "Just oh so please make sure you don't try shooting us at the moment. I don't think any of us would like that to happen now would we?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor shook his head dramatically when Ken insinuated that Marcus was enjoying that "S-shut up! Don't you dare talk about the boss that way! B-boss... your sacrifice will never be forgotten...!!" he cried, not even noticing Atlas until he made a few comments about him. Victor stood back up on his feet pouting to Atlas "That woman was a rapist! I'm not into that shit!" he barked out as a retort to Atlas' words. Ken's excuses didn't seem to check out, or at least Victor wasn't believing him. Besides, he was still pissed at the blonde anyways, so he gave a little suggestion to Atlas "You should shoot him anyways-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Atlas
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas shook his head lightly in a fit of humor as Ken tried to pass of the liberation of his guns. As they were placed into his hands, Atlas soon found resting spots for them in the waist of his dress pants; slipping them in underneath the button up behind his back. "I appreciate you caring for them then. Those are adorable names." Atlas jested, looking over to Victor as he started to exclaim that the woman was a rapist. Turning his head to look back towards what remained of her and the new man, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Just a typical nymphomaniac. A little forceful and up front, but not so much a rapist. You weren't outright denying her either." Atlas went on, pondering the concept of shooting people once more.

↘↘↘ "Not today. It's bad for business, and it could potentially harm my chances of returning to work as a bartender again. For now though, I'll be taking my leave. Best of luck handling all the waitresses and rowdy patrons." Atlas finished, offering a small grin before making his way out to the employees back room; rummaging through his locker before leaving through the back door.

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Who is Atlas with?
Damn look at this place :: Where is Atlas?
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: How is Atlas feeling?
[/quote]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled and nodded when Atlas said that they were cute names. "See! I knew that they were indeed good names!" He then couldn't help but laugh as to what Victor kept spouting. "Rapist? I don't know man. Didn't look like that to me and besides, I think Marcus is enjoying himself." He gave a little elbow nudge to Victor as he heard Atlas again. "Oh. I wish you the best of luck then! Let's just hope this doesn't happen again the next time we come in here!" A sigh of relief flashed in his head as he wasn't going to get shot as he looked over at Victor. "So what do you want to do now?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus came out of the room, stretching and clothed fully, just grinning. "Well, that was fun. I mean, oh wow, I survived." he said, and then sat at the bar.   "So like...do I mean free booze since I own this place?" he asked. He looked perfectly fine. Laina didn't follow him...so maybe she was dead. Most likely not though.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor looked to Atlas and then Ken as they both defended Laina. To which Victor burst out yelling towards the both of them "HOW IS SCREAMING FOR HELP NOT OUTRIGHT DENYING SOMEONE!?" and then Atlas left, just like that. Victor let out a sigh and dropped his head "Shuddup Ken..." he spoke to the blonde, letting out ANOTHER sigh until Marcus appeared. Victor just sort of stared at his boss for awhile before deciding to speak up "I mean like I bought the bar so technically its mine boss..." he spoke, before his eyes widened in realization. If Marcus was here then so was SHE. Victor drew Kusanagi and held it in a defensive position "SHIT WHERE IS SHE!? KEN GET INTO THE SHELTER, I'M AFRAID THIS SALOON MAY BE DESTROYED IN THE STRUGGLE! BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE! BATTLE STATIONS!" Victor liked to panic a lot.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken couldn't help but laugh some more at Victor's yelling. It was so much fun to see the man getting riled up as he noticed that his boss returned and asking for drinks. "Well Victor it didn't look like out boss didn't die. Our great and powerful bossman!" Ken did a small little we're not worthy bow as he got one of the waitresses to give Marcus a free drink of their specialty ash he saw Victor freaking out again. Shelter? There's a shelter here? Ken was getting more and more confused as he let out another sigh as he placed a hand on Victor's shoulder. "Victor. I don' think you have to worry about her for a bit. I think our boss took care of that. Isn't that right boss?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o4_500
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Ahegao || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina stumbled out, drunk on sex. She leaned up against the bar after leaving the room and demanded, "Another goddamn Bloody Caesar!"
As the waitress brought it to her, she downed it in a hurry. She wandered over to her most recent paramour.
"Hey, Marky-Mark, that was a good time. Either of these cronies want to be round two?" she asked, winking at Victor and then at Ken.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus got his drink, and sipped it. He looked at Victor. "You bought this place with my money...and also used my money for several other things. So, no, you don't own this place. I do. And I'm taking this back too." he which, he stuffed his hands into Victor's pockets, taking out his wallet, grabbing his card and a twenty from Victor's wallet, and gave it back. "Thanks for buying my drinks for tonight dearest." he grinned and then looked at Laina. "Hmmm...I don't know...I don't really wanna give my friends sloppy seconds. Why don't you go take a shower? Freshen up? Your face needs to shine so the rest of the world can see your beauty my dear." he blew a kiss to her and then turned back to his guys. "Also Ken, I will pay you to have your V-card taken by one of these lovely ladies here. Mostly cause I think it'd be funny as all hell, but yeah. Worthy investment."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed to take offense to Ken's laughter "WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?" and then Laina appeared again. Victor froze in fear, keeping his blade drawn to defend his life if he had to. Once Laina winked at him however, he literally took a whole step back as he began to sweat profusely "Take Ken instead...!" he whimpered in complete and total fear. So much so that he didn't react at all at Marcus just slipping his hands into his pockets and taking back his card and a 20 from Victor. He was too focused on being terrified by Laina to really care. Victor eventually ended up hiding behind the bar with his sword just sticking out giving away his position. He eventually peaked his head out, shifting from looking at Marcus to Ken before lowering himself to hide again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken felt himself throwing up a bit inside when he saw Laina winking at him. There was no way he was going to deal with any of that as he saw Victor hiding. The man must really be terrified of her if he has to resort to that. Luckily Marcus was there to save the day as he felt a bit or relief washing through him. Maybe he or Victor can live without any traumatic memories today. But then his v-card came up which made the blonde throw his hands up in the air and waving them again. "No! No! No! It's okay really! I-I don't really want that....I..." He started to twiddle his index fingers together. "I...want someone that I love and been with for a while before I do anything like that..." His face started to flush red as he looked away in embarrassment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Literally giving you money to have sex, and you won't. I guess you're saving yourself for marriage or something?" he downed his drink, and smiled. "I did too. When I was married."he looked over at Victor. "She's not going to hurt you. Not as long as I have a say for that matter."  he had the tender make himself another drink and started to drink it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:29 am

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o4_500
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

Emotional Status: Distrustful || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina smirked at Marcus' suggesting she let her beauty be seen. She didn't believe that for a second. She walked to the door of the saloon and leaned against the threshold.
"Thanks for the good time, Marksman~ Look me up next time you're around the Cathedral, eh?" she said flirtatiously as she left the saloon and got in her car.
"Goddamned smug fuck, paying me fucking lip service like that, fuckhead. Good lay, but a fucking shit," she grumbled as she drove away.

-EXIT LAINA-
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken laughed nervously at what Marcus had said and sighed in relief as Laina left. It would be awkward if she stayed around to bug them. With nothing else to do in his mind and the awkward air around them, he decided to speak up. "Um should we get out of here and go back to base Boss?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

At some point during the initial time Victor was hiding behind behind the bar... he had actually left the saloon. The first clue in would be that the man didn't say a word to ken and Marcus, even though he never shut up. The second part was, the 'sword' he left sticking out of the bar was a cardboard cut out. It was really impressive really. What? Well he IS an assassin.

(VICTOR EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was hoping that Victor would reply to them leaving as he looked over at the bar. Wait. That sword did not look right. He walked over to see if Victor was alright when he noticed that the man was no longer there. Dammit! When did Victor get out of there! Ken cursed to himself for not paying attention as he looked down at the ground. "His ride was the only way I could get out of here..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Yes Ken...yes. We're leaving. Victor's already gone." he said and got up. He was going to like this bar. "So...this bar...it's mine now. Apparently bought. I doubt there will be any objections as of right now." he smiled and then went toward the door. "Hey Ken...race ya." he ran out to his car and left (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken nodded as he heard Marcus speak about the place. "Yup! I hope you enjoy this place! I know all of these people do." He took a quick look around before noticing that Marcus talked to him about racing. His eyes went wide. "Wait! Marcus! I didn't bring my motorcy-" Too late. Ken was left at the bar all alone. The walk back to the base would take forever as Ken sighed. Maybe if he stayed here someone will pick him up. That's all he could hope for right now.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Poison14

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 3 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"Rosey sweety~ I feel as if we've gotten a bit lost..." Poison spoke to the nun as they walked into the saloon. The greenette twirled in before jumping onto a stool at the bar right next to Ken. She apparently didn't recognize him from, which made sense considering Vulture Team had a literally shit ton of members within it. The greenette began to anxiously move around on the stool, before sniffing the air "Huh... something smells... familiar..." Poison spoke, before she started to sniff around. She quickly violated Ken's personal space by sniffing him before walking off, sniffing Rose instead. Almost immediately, her eyes lit up as she hugged the nun-creature "OH ROSEY, YOU'RE WEARING THE SAME PERFUME FROM WHEN WE FIRST MET~!" she cooed, apparently not remembering Isaac's smell either.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next