Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocha's Orcestra

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 Empty Re: Mocha's Orcestra

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:09 am

Space For Emilia
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:47 am

Space For Emilia
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 am

Space For Emilia
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:56 am

Space For Emilia
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:56 am

Space For Emilia
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 98-1

Alternate Appearances:

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 Screenshot2014-08-06at75425PM

Name: Dorothy (Fentom) Phantom

Codename: The Emerald Dragon

Race: Human

Birthday: Feb. 14

Height: 5'2

Weight: 148

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Goals: To help kids all over the world, and to make the world a better place

Likes: The color green, stars, braids, her friends, martial arts, reading, hats, Chinese dresses, Dolls, Chess, any kind of board game.

Dislikes: Seeing her friends get hurt, spicy food, being left behind, being trapped in closed spaces, being useless, crying

Family:

Catherine - Mom

Jade Fentom - Father

Blood - Half-Sister (Has no idea that she exists)

Kraven - Step Father?

Amethyst - Sister (In a Spiritual Way)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Voice:
Lucy Heartifield

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 15 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: NA

Assignment in Faction: NA

Vehicle: Has None

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Catherine - ♞☺

Mocha - ♘☺

Blood - ♞

Kraven - ♞♗

Amethyst - ☻✗

Crimes:
Theft on multiple accounts, the total of money: Easily hundreds of thousands, murder (Though from self-defense of lunatics in NML), break and entry of private property, Association with Vulture/Conquer Worm/and Kraven, mass murder, manslaughter (From being feral), arson (one account thought).

Defining Characteristics:
Star-Hat, Red Braided Hair, Green Clothes, ability to change into a dragonic creature

Threat Rating: C

Bounty: 200,000

Combat Type: Nanomachines

Strengths:
Martial Artist
Flexibility
Setting Traps
Gun Knowledge and Experience
Medical Knowledge
Stealthy
An advanced version of Cybernetics, not weak to EMP blasts and electricity
Capable of granting the user incredible powers and unlike Cybernetics and Freakshows they are easy to hide.
Overheat mode can increase the user's power ten fold.

Weaknesses:
Cold Places
Is afraid of closed spaces
Very Sensitive to the mentions of her family
Prolonged use of Nanomachines will put a strain on the body and can result in the Nanomachines overheating, possibly killing the user
Overheat mode puts a strain on the body and can eventually kill the user

Weapons:
Throwing Knives - Dorothy 'obtained' some from Junkyard Town.

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 Throwingknives2

Powers:
Transformation "Dragon" - Dorothy's skin turns green and scaly, her eyes turn yellow and reptilian, even her teeth become sharp. While going through this transformation Dorothy becomes faster, stronger, and very violent. Though it's difficult for her to control she can transform some parts of her body, mainly her hands into claws, and a tail.

Heightened Sense of Smell - Her sense of smell becomes heightened.

Heat Resistance - Can withstanding great heat, if anything being surrounded by fire is pleasant.

Training:
She's had survival training from Kraven, martial artist training by her father, training from Mocha in the medical field, and was taught by Hal for a short period of time. This girl was raised to be a leader, and a fighter from the moment she was able to, and for the last five years has increased her training and not let a day slip day where she isn't prepared. Though she wasn't much in combat it changed once she was exposed to nanomachines when she was on her own.

Strategies:
Dorothy likes to sneak around and take people out without them realizing before it's too late. She never likes going out in the open in fights unless she knows that she can win. She isn't ashamed to not fight full on, or to use whatever tricks she has to in order to win.

Fighting Style:
Dorothy uses martial arts, and the power of her nanomachines combined to do swift and powerful strikes, and 'hit and run' strategies.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:17 am; edited 15 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 pm

-Other-
   Inspiration:

Theme Music:

Extra Information/Trivia: Dorothy likes to go by the name Dora Phantom now in order to hide her true heritage.

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub: (Post link here)

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Interview

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Dorothy Fentom , commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Dorothy: What... Wait... How do you- Ah... I think you've got the wrong person. I am Dora Phantom! So uh, if you please, this is just a big misunderstanding.

???: Do not attempt to lie to us. We will now commence this interview...

Dorothy: ... What do you want? Revenge? Slavery? Being a pervert? If this is the case then, hoooooo... Don't think I'll allow you to do ANYTHING without a fight.

???: ... Stop playing around.

Dorothy: I don't play much anymore. I want to know why this interview is happening, what this place is. You already know that I am Dorothy Fentom. Which means you know my dad, the infamous Jade Fentom... And possibly my mother...

???: You are located in our space, and you may leave as soon as you answer our questions. You are here so we may interview you.

Dorothy: Alright.... Proceed.

???: What is your point of origin...?

Dorothy: No Man's Land. I was born there in secret.

???: A well documented fact, now, what was yoru childhood like?

Dorothy: Sheltered. Very sheltered. I hardly left the building I was in, until I became 8. But even then I was locked away most of the time.

???: Could you describe Conqueror Worm... and the people, more specifically the officers within it?

Dorothy: Well... To me it was home, even though there were people in there that were usually cannibals, rapists, murders, cultists... Sometimes though they would play with me. Joel-- Chef-- would give me tea parties, play with me and my dolls though he hardly said much. He was really strong too. One of the strongest before he... Died... Then there is Mocha Deren, she was a nurse at the time, and is stronger then she was back then. She didn't get her powers until the first building blew up because of the shark man... I forget him name, but... Dad never let me near him when I was in the building. That along with Kraven... Ha! I remember when the time I played with Kraven too! We played chess the first time, and I kept beating him... Anyway despite dad's worries he didn’t hurt me. He was just as strong… Maybe even stronger then dad. Who else was there… Hmmm… My mom. But I hardly saw her too...

???: Catherine Repzalina. She, Kraven, and Mocha Dere are all currently in the Deathworshippers... according to our data.

Dorothy: So they're together? I guess it's almost like old times. I didn't know that... Hope they're happy.

???: Hm... anyways... your father died, correct?

Dorothy: Yes... From what I remember it was suicide.

???: Forced suicide, to be specific. And what did you do after your father was killed?

Dorothy: Be useless. But no more.

???: It seems you spent some time in Conqueror Worm after that... and then Vulture Team correct?

Dorothy: I did... At first Kraven took over Conquer Worm, with Mocha as second command. He... Well... THings didn't work out, but he really respected my father, and got closer to his dream then he ever did, and I think I was supposed to be a figure head. Then came Vulture team... I really liked Jo, Chelsea, Justus, Emilia, Ryder, Bravery, Matthias, Daisy... Though I think Mocha felt differently. I think she liked people, but she was used to Conquer Worm that I think she felt restless with them. So she made it a goal for herself that once she felt the time was right to leave Vulture and bring me with her.

???: But it didn't work out that way did it...? Instead... Vulture Team was confronted by Cain...

Dorothy: Cain... Now there's a giant fucking asshole. He and his people hurt Daisy... I hate that guy.

???: Cain is an individual of interest to this collective... if you know anything about him... it would be appreciated to say it all now.

Dorothy: Well we all would like to know a thing or two about Cain. I don't know what I'll say that can help you, but I'll try. Cain is really strong, the man took us all out with locusts, and had an injection... He used it on Chelsea... It killed her... Turned her into a monster. He also is able to take out psychics... His plans though... I don't remember. I was young and I was scared... Not a lot stuck in when it came to what he was saying.

???: An injection...? The Black Blood... he had was developing it... even then...? (For once, they break their monotone expressions and look somewhat worried)

Dorothy: Wow... You guys okay? You look... Scared. What is Black Blood? Cause it was black stuff!

???: It matters not to you... let us continue this interview... what have you been doing in the last five years?

Dorothy: Training, making myself better, changing my name, turning into a dragon, going through puberty, stealing... Mostly stealing stuff, and... Sometimes killing, though those are more in self-defense! Promise... Uh... Made a friend! Or enemy... Her name is Amethyst. I haven't seen her in a while though.

???: Your friend...? The one in Krieg...?

Dorothy: Yeeeeeeeeeeeah. She's quite a character! (Dorothy laughs) Wait... She's with the Krieg now? I guess that was her Asia job... She's like a sister! One that I never had. I wish I had a sister...

???: You are not aware...?

Dorothy: Aware of what?

???: It is not our place to say anything... moving on... it seems Paladin wants you dead... a Threat Rating of C and a bounty of 200,000...

Dorothy: Wait... What are you--- Okay... Wait what!? I'm worth 200,000!? COOL!

???: They want you dead... not cool...

Dorothy: ... Right... Uh... I meant that too! I mean... Gosh this is weird. I'm happy that someone is taking me seriously, but at the same time terrified!... I'm like... Terppified? That a word? It's one now. It's weird to explain... Though this means I have to be even more careful then now. Good thing I got nanomachines now. Now I can at least stand a chance.

???: It seems that your relation to Jade has made you a target... not to mention you're also getting credit for what happened when Kraven was in charge... do you not remember? He claimed you were the leader the whole time... as far as Paladin cares, you committed mass murder...

Dorothy: Dad I knew, but the other part... Completely forgot about that... Wait... Then why the heck am I considered a C rank?

???: You're still one person without an organization, and not taken very seriously as a physical threat. They see you as a possible figurehead that can be used to create chaos.

Dorothy: Oh... Makes sense!

???: Next subject... your nanomachines. How did you get them?

Dorothy: I got them once I got separated from Mocha. I didn't know what to do, and I was on my own for a little while. For nearly a year I was like that... So I was found by someone during my weakest moment... I hadn't eaten for a while... He said that he could change my life if I went in for an experiment, promised me food if I did it. So I took it, even though I thought death could be part of the bargain, or things might get bad... I was desperate. And my life really did change.

???: And the people who gave you these nanomachines... they just let you leave...?

Dorothy: No. They said that they wanted to see what powers would grow out of a young host, how these nanos would adapt.

???: This sounds... rather interesting... who were these people...?

Dorothy: Ha... Good question. TO quote them... 'Good guys Dora. We're good people. Don't worry. And your going to help lots of people's dreams come true.' They told me that a man who was funding the project... He said that he wanted the power like a dragon. They were a facility to give anyone who had the money the powers they dreamed off. Wether they were criminal or not. But mostly criminal. I was... 'Perfection waiting to be fully seen.' once it was all over. I don't know... I saw the guy who wanted the powers... He looked pleased so far. So I guess I am what he wants so far.

???: Did you run away...? I doubt they'd let you leave...

Dorothy: I ran. Oh gosh I ran... The other me did. The dragon me. I transformed for the first time, and... Things got messy.

???: Are they still after you...?

Dorothy: They might be... If they haven't tried to figure it out from scratch again. When I left... Things were on fire. Though I still can't recreate that fire on my own...

???: Interesting... and what have you been doing since leaving them...?

Dorothy: You'd think I'd do some amazing stuff... First I was trying to control myself since I would go feral. Like... Mad animal. Lots of inner turmoil. Still there with the other me... Especially on my period. I've been stealing to earn food, sometimes stealing for people. That's when I met Amethyst. Woman tried to steal from me, we fought, we cried, we laughed, and became frenemies. Spent most of time with her, even bounced an idea to create out own faction. but then it got too complicated, so we decided to not do it. Laughed some more... And she went to Asia. And now I'm here. Stronger now cause I can control myself partially, and not wake up to blood stains on my face and hands. It's great.

???: And what are your current whereabouts...? What have you been up to recently?

Dorothy: The Wild West, I think there's plenty of opportunities here. Maybe I'll finally join someone. Right now I am planning a thieving on a place called... Wes... West... I forget it's name, but it starts with a 'W'. I hear that it recently got attacked, so I am going there first to get some stuff while there is chaos. After that I am going to find some new friends.

???: Noted. With that said... what are your current goals?

Dorothy: A goal of mine is too help others in the end. I want to help the world like my father wanted to, only less death. I don't know how yet, but I am going to help the world become better. I refuse to be useless anymore.

???: Interesting... that's it then?

Dorothy: I'm sure I'll find something other then SURVIVE... Kraven made sure to pound that into my head.... I want to find my mom... And Mocha... And even see Kraven for a little bit. But I'm afraid.

???: Afraid... of what?

Dorothy: Of what will happen... It's been so long since I have seen them. Last time mom... Ignored me. I know Cain was there, but… Something, a look maybe! What if she doesn't care about me anymore? And... Shit like that...

???: This does not concern us... this interview has come to an end. You... have been chosen...

Dorothy: Fuck you too then!... Sorry... I'm a bit emotional now... So I've been chosen? This sounds familiar.

???: Everything will change... you will be part of this change...

Dorothy: Everything always does. Sounds like fun...

???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning... everything will change...

Dorothy: Well shit. So what are we waiting for? Let's go meet change.

???: We will part ways now...

Dorothy: So long Monotones... That's your name now.

???: Goodbye. (Dorothy wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:13 am

ACK!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

ICK!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

FUCKING TEDIOUS
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 am

SPANK MONEKYS
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 am

SPELLING MEANS NOTHING!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:17 am

MY WHALE IS PINK
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:17 am

OOOOOOO!~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 am

THAT IS HOW WHALES TALK
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 am

I JUST WATCHED SOMETHING ABOUT MICE BEING DETECTIVES. THERE IS NO LOGIC IN THIS PLACE.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:22 am

ONLY LOVE ENTERS HERE.... BUT DANGER IS NO STRANGER HERE.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 am

TAKE ON ME
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 AdaWongfull1340785

Alternate Appearances:

Mocha's Orcestra - Page 2 AdaWongfull1355154

Name: Yumi Xioang

Codename: The Crimson Lotus

Race: Human

Birthday: May 21

Height: 5’6

Weight: 144

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Relationship Status: Widow

Goals: To find her brother, and to have fun while she still can

Likes: Red, Flowers, Pistols, Crossbows, Darts (The Game), Dresses, Expensive Stuff

Dislikes: Greasy Food, Getting Hurt, Her Late Husband, Cheapness, Being Surrounded

Family: NA

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Voice:

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 am

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: Assassin League

Assignment in Faction: Assassin

Vehicle: Flying Motorcycle

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Husband - ✖

(Keep the symbols above there as a guide, use these for characters to represent different relations. You may use more than one symbols for one character)

Crimes: Killed her own husband, Assassination, Thievery of precious documents.

Defining Characteristics: Black short hair, Glowing eyes, Wears Red

Threat Rating: (Leave blank)

Bounty: (Keep it bellow 900'000 unless you have special permission or are starred. Should be above 100'000 to count as a Super Criminal. Leave Blank)

Combat Type: Cybernetics

Strengths:
Gun knowledge
Martial Arts
Acting
Thieving

Weaknesses:
EMPS
Her Eyes Glow when she activates them
Greediness

Weapons: (Try to be exact. You can use pictures if you want)
Guns of all kinds
Swords
Crossbows

Powers:
Super Legs - With these legs not only do they pack pain, but give her the ability to jump high enough to scale a building.
Power Gloves - These hands charge enough energy for Yumi to punch rock
Hacking Eyes - These eyes are constantly upgrading, and help Yumi retain information, and hack computers.

Training:
Yumi received most of her training by the Assassin League, and back in a dojo in China before the accident took most of her life away, and had to get cybernetic upgrades.

Strategies: Yumi likes to sneak in before going in for the kill with her martial arts, nice and alone. However if she feels that she is going to fail she will flee for a moment. She will not fight to the death. Other then that she likes to end things, nice and quick.

Fighting Style:
This woman knows her way around a gun, but if none are available to her she uses a martial art known as Krav Maga, or Judo. Krav Maga is a martial art made to kill while the Judo is only used when she doesn't feel like her life is threatened and she just wants to knock out a person. She also knows her way around a sword if her martial arts aren't doing anything to help her.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon May 04, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 am

-Other-
Inspiration:

Theme Music:

Extra Information/Trivia:

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub: (Post link here)

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Interview
[7/28/15 1:56:52 PM] Gorgias the Younger: Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Yumi Xioang, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Yumi: Clearly you already know who I am. I am Yumi Xioang.

???: We are here to document and record your existence. Answer our questions and you will be allowed to leave, understood?

Yumi: Alright, get started then.

???: What is your point of origin?

Yumi: China.

???: Elaborate.

Yumi: I am from China, I was born there. Then I moved to America after I got married, and got my green card… I learned many things back home, but also in the US. But that’s going into too much detail. Anything else?

???: How was your childhood?

Yumi: ... My childhood was... A difficult one. China is a difficult place to live in... Especially when you’re poor and a woman living in a place where women are still thought to be below you, and the police watch your every move. You didn't know who to trust... And sometimes family members would disappear, and you never saw them again.

The ruler of that nation... Cao Xiaohan... do you have any information on him?

Yumi: What do you know already?

???: Who he is, his former connections to Black Dragon, his presence in America's criminal underworld, his children...

Yumi: Then it sounds like you know almost everything there is to know. I have nothing more to offer about him other then personal opinion which is not valid.

???: False, personal opinions provide vital information.

Yumi: Very well... He's good at what he does, he understands politics, but he's manipulative, and considers himself a family man, and someone with great philosophical understanding. Though I wouldn't be caught in the same room as him without backup or a plan to escape. I hear what he does... And I want to be prepared to take him out before he takes me out... He says that he controls the country to find a better future for it, to help it survive... Though I believe that he believes that in his heart, I want my country free from these... Dictators. He’s no different from them.

???: Interesting. And describe your time in America after getting "married"...

Yumi: Why did you say it like that? You act like I only married him for other purposes...

???: We are not here to answer questions, that is your role.

Yumi: No need to be snappy. Besides that's not always true. You let me ask the question of how much you knew of that Cannibal Cao.

???: Answer our previous question.

Yumi: Oooooh... Impatient are we? Fine. It was wonderful... I don't think I can describe it more accurately. It was the first time I ever was better off, able to buy those clothes I always saw those models wear, and given choice. American men... They're unlike any other I met. The next are the British ones of course. Love that accent.

???: Our records show you are a member of the Assassin's League... how did you come to join this organization?

Yumi: Wow... I think... I remember meeting a man who was watching back in the dojo in China. I was offered... A chance to work in a field that would suit me better then what my life was giving to me. Which was to be a wife. He told me to think about it, offered me a card, and I waited a long time before I decided to take up the offer. This was before I met my husband. He took me in, and my life as an assassin grew. Then I met my husband, and I decided to leave that life, retire while I still had it good. That was until my accident... HA...

???: Your accident?

Yumi: I have cybernetics. My eyes had the unfortunate contact of having bleach poured into them. Terrible, terrible thing. And then my legs...

???: Elaborate-

Yumi: My legs... Were crushed... I had to be in a wheelchair... While in there I was offered back into the assassin league. They would give me my life back. One thing had to happen though. My husband had to be out of the picture, and I had to work for them. Hehehe... Hahahahahaha. Now look at me, free like a bird from him, and when I went back I remembered why I loved it so much in the first place.

???: How did it happen...? And you killed your husband...?

Yumi: How were my legs crushed? 'Car accident'. Did I kill my husband? Hah... Perhaps... Perhaps not.

???: Car accident...?

Yumi: A car hit me. Crushed part of my spinal cord, and I was pinned. It was the last thing I ever felt until the cybernetics.

???: And you were contacted by the League after that...?

Yumi: Yes. It was such an odd moment. Like that day in the dojo I was contacted again. He came up to me, and said that he'll take me back if I begged.

???: And elaborate more on what happened next...

Yumi: I was shocked of course... I would have thought they would send someone to kill me. I asked how he found me, and he didn't bother to tell me saying that he was watching the whole time. He started to tell me what would happen if I joined again... Honestly I think he wad there to torment me, and it worked. I begged, the mission was set, he said that he had to prove myself in two ways. One was to take my husband out, and two was to let him fuck me after the procedure of getting the cybernetics. I agreed.

???: Is this person still in the League today?

Yumi: Maybe, maybe not. Who knows to be honest?

???: So that was the last you heard of him?

Yumi: Yes, the very last.

???: So what happened after that...?

Yumi: I saw Marcus again, he told me to beg, I did, and I went through training again.

???: And how long have you been an assassin now?

Yumi: I believe... Going back to the business perhaps a year or two now. I went back to being a rookie. It was annoying.

???: And what do you think of some of the Assassins League's current and former top assassins? Bunny? Victor? Isaac? Celica? Odile? Isabella? Poison?

Yumi: Them? Well... They're the stuff of assassination legends! I haven't met any of them, but I hear it's quite the experience especially when your they're target. Though I didn't think Bunny was part of the league along with Poison. I thought Bunny didn't want anything to do with the League, and Poison is off with Cain.

???: That is true, but they were both once members of the League, partners in fact...

Yumi: Ah yes... Those were the glory days I hear.

???: And what did you think of Marcus...?

Yumi: A Sadist, but he loved his assassins. Like a weird father.

???: And are you aware of his recent death at the hands of Poison?

Yumi: Yes. I don't know what's going to happen to the league now since he's dead. It’s time like this where you just have to move forward.

???: What do you think will happen next?

Yumi: Either someone will step up, or I have to move on, and employ my own jobs.

???: Interesting... next subject. What is your fighting style like?

Yumi: My fighting style is a mix between Krav Maga and Judo. Martial Arts is helpful, but I have lots of weapons. Guns, crossbows, swords... I love to keep my distance unless I have no choice. Seeing the life fade from their eyes has some perks...

???: Do you just have weapons, or perhaps more, like Cybernetics?

Yumi: I do have cybernetics to help me. My eyes in particular help me retain information, and hack computers. If I have fought you before I'd remember how it went down last time and to not make the same mistake again. I have special gloves to put more of a punch then normal, and of course my legs. They're powered up as well...

???: Interesting. Data recorded. It seems you've been given a Threat Rating of C and a bounty of $356,000. It seems Paladin wants you dead, what do you think of that?

Yumi: I think Paladin needs to concentrate on better things then me.

???: And do you have any personal goals you wish to accomplish at this time?

Yumi: I do. I have family to find, and to live life. If anything big happens, and I see a point to joining in... Then I will be there.

???: Recorded. Is there anything more you feel the need to say?

Yumi: No, I think you know all you need to know.

???: Very well... you have been chosen.

Yumi: Uh-huh... Choosen...

???: Everything will change, you will be part of that change.

Yumi: Oh how fun!

???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning...

Yumi: Beginnings huh?

???: Goodbye. (Yumi wakes up)
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 am

Next Page
MochaLatte
MochaLatte