Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levi's Dorks

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Empty Re: Levi's Dorks

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 5:49 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Justus%202_zpsjbtwy9dv

Alternate Appearances:

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Justus%2032_zpskwza8xn6

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Justus%2094_zpsaub6sjcd

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Justus%203_zpsflxgbbwj

Name:
Beowulf
(His real name is Justin Swift. He was calling himself Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII up until recently--he has dropped that title with the stated reason being that that man has died--and that he is all that is left.)

Codename:
The Lance of the Wastes, The Wolf of the Wastes

Race:
Human

Birthday:
December 22nd

Height:
5’3’’ (5’5’’ with shoes)

Weight:
137 lbs (not counting the weight of his cybernetics)

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single. Claims his heart has been “stolen by darkness.”

Goals:
-Kill the remaining Knights of the Flame to release their spirits from darkness--most importantly the Ivory Warrior.
-Fit himself into the mold of the role he now feels he has to take, no matter the cost.
-Become a distinguished warrior
-Completely separate himself from the person he used to be
-Grow taller,,,

+Valiant steeds
+The color blue
+Fantasy novels
+Cats
+The idea of adventure and having a greater purpose
+Feeling as though he’s upholding the purpose he believes himself to possess
+Light
+Fancy polearms and swords
+Being in an area where he can see the sky

Dislikes:
-Any who he deems to be working in league with the evil wizard Sullonstein
-Cain (who he believes to be Sullonstein--although he tends to think a lot of people are Sullonstein, depending on who seems the most evil in his view, at that point in time)
-Having his height made fun of
-The Killer Gene
-Being referred to by any name other than the one he’s using at the moment (He doesn’t want to be called Justin or Justus anymore)
-Being referred to as insane
-Betrayal and traitors
-Lacking a purpose or destiny
-Darkness
-Yogurt

Family:
Zachary Swift (father, deceased)
Nancy Swift (mother, deceased)

Mercenary

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Voice:
X
(Go to 11:50--it’s the guy with the long dark blue hair. Ignore the derpiness of the 90s dub pls-- //shot)

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 5:57 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
N/A

Assignment in Faction:
N/A

Vehicle:
Beowulf’s vehicle is...a bit strange. It’s a robotic horse. It’s the same size as a real horse, but is able to run slightly faster. It seems to have gun turrets installed in its sides that can come out and shoot at things, and the eyes of the horse seem to have weaponized lasers installed. It can fit up to two people. Beowulf refers to the horse by the name Agro.

Relations: (♥ =love interest, ☺ =friend, ★ =in same faction, ✗ =enemy, ☠ =rival, ♔ =boss, ☻ =best friend, ☣ =opposing faction,  ✿ =crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞ =family, ✖ =ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠ =ex-friend, ۞ =ex-ally)

- Bunny Mio - ۞
- Cain - ✗
- Catherine Repzalina - ۞
- Damian Ward - ۞ ♠ ✖ ✿
- Dorothy Fentom - ۞
- Emilia Melchiott - ۞
- Isaac Harvey - ۞
- Josephine Beaumont - ۞
- Marko Cuthbert - ۞
- Mocha Deren - ۞
- Natalie "Jack Cross - ۞
- Rika Rose - ۞
- Ryder Mercy - ۞
- Yuri Dragovich - ۞

Crimes:
Disturbing the peace, theft, many accounts of assault, countless accounts of murder, temporary alignment with the now-disbanded criminal organizations Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team, and most recently, committing work as a mercenary.

Defining Characteristics:
Loud voice, obviously strange nanomachine-charged outfit, generally uses a lance as a weapon, which is a bit odd.

Threat Rating:
B

Bounty:

Combat Type:
High-Concept, Cybernetics, and Nanomachines

Strengths:
+His cybernetics and nanomachines give him enhanced strength and speed.
+He has a healing factor that makes for fast regeneration.
+Due to this healing factor, he also has a lot of stamina.
+His nanomachines create a suit along his skin that’s fire-resistant and fairly durable.
+He has a very strong conviction--and refuses to back down from battle unless forced. This means that he’s good at getting back up again no matter how many times he’s knocked down.
+He doesn’t tend to become intimidated easily. He’ll still run straight at enemies that are able to daunt most.

Weaknesses:
-He doesn’t exactly understand most types of technology--and if there’s a kind of tech he hasn’t seen before, it confuses him easily.
-He has extremely strong conviction, and won’t back down from battle unless forced. This is foolhardy and can often land him in some seriously rough situations.
-He isn’t usually exceptionally good with teamwork.
-He doesn’t strategize all that much, and tends to kind of just charge into battle.
-If he is disarmed of his weapon, he is put at a serious disadvantage due to his lack of knowledge of hand-to-hand combat.
-He’s literally awful at stealth and at lying. He doesn’t like sneaking around, and he doesn’t do it well--and if he needed to lie, he’d sooner blurt out his full name and life’s purpose than a convincing cover story

Weapons:
Beowulf’s main weapon is a bright red lance that has been enhanced by many upgrades to make it more formidable. For one thing, the material that it is made of is extremely durable and difficult to break—and the blade part of it doesn’t seem to dull nearly as quickly as other weapons would. Additionally, the blade of the lance can rotate at very high speeds, effectively making the weapon able to double as a drill. Additionally, it has technology in it that allows it to fire off red energy beams from the tip. The beams are very hot, and capable of cutting through many materials—most especially flammable ones or ones capable of being melted. Lastly, the attacking end of the lance is capable of being coated in flames on the user’s command. The flames, notably, begin as a bright blue before they begin burning deep red.
Additionaly, Beowulf has two robotic companions--a robotic horse named who he refers to as Agro, and a robotic bird that he refers to as Aegis. Agro is faster than the average horse, and has guns installed in each of its sides, as well as weaponized laser beams that can shoot from its eyes. Its hooves also have retractable spikes on the bottoms. As for Aegis, the bird is far more mobile, and has much smaller guns, which fire off needles, on its wings, as well as a small monitor at the back of its head. The bird's eyes double as cameras, and it can record footage and display it in the monitor for reconnaissance purposes. Aegis also has the ability to let out a screech on levels that would hurt normal ears--this is mostly a defensive tactic, though. Both Agro and Aegis run on self-generating power, and are made of a strong metal that's difficult to damage.

Powers:
Beowulf possesses both cybernetics and nanomachines. His arms and upper torso are made of cybernetics, and several of his organs have cybernetic implants to keep them running. These cybernetics are EMP-resistant. His cybernetics gie him enhanced speed and strength in his upper body as well as a healing factor. More recently, Beowulf gained something new--nanomachines. These nanomachines inhabit his flesh near to his skin and have effectively spread the healing factor from his cybernetics to his entire body. Additionally, the nanomachines also can transform and conform along his skin in order to create a skin-tight battle suit—which gives him several enhancements such as increased speed, heightened strength and stamina, and better physical ability in general. The suit, additionally, is actually fireproof.

Training:
Beowulf is completely self-trained. In fact, his family (namely his aunt) didn’t want him training. However, following the deaths of his parents, he was single-mindedly driven in his fight against Sullonstein, due to his inability to accept the aftermath in reality--which led to his obsession with knighthood and becoming stronger to protect others. The deeper into his fantasy he fell, the harder he trained--and he’s become quite strong, nowadays.

Strategies:
Beowulf’s main strategy in battle is most usually a full-out frontal assault. He’s not really one for stealth, and prefers to face his enemies face-on, “with honor,” as he likes to say. He tends to go all-out as he goes into battle, generally doing what he can to overpower and overcome the enemy as quickly and soundly as possible.

Fighting Style:
Beowulf’s fighting style is entirely focused upon his main weapon. It’s fast and powerful, lacking in much sufficient defense in some cases. It’s focused on hitting the enemy hard and taking them down fast. He makes use of the enhancements on his lance, as well as his robotic companions, which help him out during battle. He knows little to no hand-to-hand combat skills, and thusly does what he can to avoid being disarmed.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm

-Other-

Inspiration:
Initially, the faceclaim--later on, lore about knights and the chivalric code. My fascination with his character comes from exploring a character who wants to get as far away from reality as possible.

Theme Music:
Beowulf’s Theme - The Only Thing I Know For Real

Extra Information/Trivia:
-Beowulf is an avid reader. He loves reading novels, and his favorite genre is fantasy.
-Beowulf has a robotic bird, which he refers to as Aegis. It will respond to his commands if he tells the robo-bird to do anything, but otherwise, it will mostly act like a normal bird. It can even chirp. The same goes for Agro, wh is a robotic horse--it will respond to commands if it is given any, but will otherwise act like a normal horse.
-Beowulf believes himself and the rest of the world to be involved in what he calls “The Epic of the Azure Knight.” He himself used to refer to himself as this “Azure Knight,” when he still went by the name Justus, but as of recent years, he has begun to claim that the Azure Knight had died, years ago—he refuses to go by the name Justus anymore. His actions now (wanting to kill the other knights of the flame) are fueled by the desire to assist the next Azure Knight on their journey. Along these lines, he also believes that the main villain of this epic to be the evil wizard Sullonstein—and whoever he sees as the most evil threat in his life as the moment, he identifies as Sullonstein.
-Beowulf has a very vivid imagination, and really enjoys creating stories. The whole “Azure Knight” thing actually began as a character he had created as a child--and one that his father made up stories about for him.
-Beowulf’s interest in birds comes from a fascination with the way that they’re able to fly. Birds are symbols of freedom in Beowulf’s eyes—and they’re his favorite kind of animal just because they inspire a sense of worth and adventure within him.
-While originally, Beowulf couldn’t tell the difference between reality, now he realizes that he’s forcibly deluding himself. He just doesn’t want to admit it.
-Beowulf, as of right now, is working as a mercenary, meaning that he can be hired by any faction who might want his work—so long as they’re willing to pay and are not directly in contrast with his beliefs.
-Beowulf is open to taking enhancements for his lance, but he refuses to switch to a different weapon. He’s very stubborn in his ways, and it’s usually pretty hard to change his mind on much of anything.
-Despite the fact that one of his codenames implies that he wants to have a wolf-like theme (which came into being mostly because of his name), he feels that he connects more with birds than anything.
-Beowulf’s emotions are easily affected by the aesthetic of his surroundings. For example, if it is raining, he’ll generally be more somber, but if he’s in a place with a warm, happy atmosphere, he feels more at peace and happy himself. The feeling of a place as well as how it looks will almost always affect Beowulf’s mood for so long as he’s in it.
-Gaining Beowulf’s trust is a bit of a difficult task. Years ago, he was far more trusting—but nowadays, he’s very slow to trust anyone. However, if he does grow to trust somebody, he’ll be extremely loyal to them, so long as they are loyal to him in kind. He looks upon traitors with bitter scorn.

Relationship Journal:
( TBA )

Charahub:
Beowulf’s Charahub

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Justin Swift, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Beowulf: (slowly, steadily, he wakes up--and appears to be in a bad mood as soon as he hears the Collective speak) There's nobody here who goes by that name...try elsewhere...

???: You cannot fool us Justin... we know who you are...

Beowulf: I'm not trying to fool anyone! I just won't take on a misnomer! What do you all think you know of me? I haven't seen any of you--uh--identical people--ever before!

???: We are The Collective, we are the holders of this world's secrets! The eternal historians! We know you... all of you...

Beowulf: (he gives a stark, short laugh) Doubtful. Give me some proof of this, if it's true.

???: We know about Damian... or should we call him Matthias around you?

Beowulf: (his eyes widen slightly and he pauses) .....I make it a habit not to speak of traitors.

???: Of course you would... it matters not. We are not here to speak of him. We are here to speak of -you-....

Beowulf: And what do you want to know...?

???: What is your point of origin?

Beowulf: (he seems wary of speaking with the Collective at length, but continues all the same) Just north of Scarlet City.

???: Describe your childhood.

Beowulf: (he sighs--as much as he'd said this to people before, he seems to not like explaining it) I lived with my mother and my father, and our pet cat. Everything was well and good until--...until they were murdered.

???: Elaborate...

Beowulf: On what? The murder? Is there /really/ all that much to say?! I was plenty happy with myself until people broke into our house, stole things, and killed my parents, and then I got involved in the whole Azure Knight business, and God /knows/ that /that/ was doomed to fail from the start--

???: Elaborate upon the "Azure Knight business"...

Beowulf:...It's a history that your Collective might not acknowledge. The Legend of the Azure Knight...he was tasked with the position and the responsibilities it carried. The knight had been fighting the forces of darkness throughout the ages, and it was the duty of the newest in the line to continue--up until the moment that he died, and the duty would be passed on to someone else, born at the moment that the knight died...

???: And did the knight die...?

Beowulf: The last one? He did--far too early. Not even close to completing his goal, or saving anyone. The new one, now, is presumably just a child, not yet thrown into the fray...

???: And what do you make of all of that now?

Beowulf: (he pauses, thinking) This body...it wasn't meant to be. It's a fake. A mere shell where the Azure Knight used to reside. I still believe in the Azure Knight and his saga--but I'm no longer of any import in it. The most I can do now is try to ease the current knight's endeavors, wherever, or whoever, they might be.

???: Is that your current goal?

Beowulf: One among them, yes.

???: It is believed that you are alone in these endeavors as well, are you not? You are not currently affiliated with any faction we are aware of-

Beowulf: Correct--I work alone. I do occasionally work with others for pay, but...they're always temporary deals.

???: You have a bounty of 875'000 and a Threat Rating of B... it seemed Paladin is after you... what do you make of this?

Beowulf: (he shrugs, his sharpness dropping a bit) It's somewhat surprising that I'd rank as high as a B, to tell the truth.  Either way... (he grows serious again) It doesn't matter if Paladin is pursuing me or not. They won't have me--after all, I can't free the souls of the other Knights of the Flame if I get captured--once I manage that...then it really doesn't matter what happens to me.

???: It's believed they are interested in you due to your connection to Vulture Team...

Beowulf: Vulture Team...? Connection? (his brows furrow slightly) What sort of "connection" was there? Myself, Mocha, and--...We were only there because we had nowhere else to go. The prison was stuck in a war between superpowers--if we didn't join one of those powers, we were going to be trampled. Personally, if Jade had somehow been revived, I would have rejoined him, but...that wasn't to be. Really, I didn't feel any sort of "connection" to the people at Vulture--part of me had wanted to, but...it just didn't happen.

???: Regardless... you worked for the woman that committed mass murder on an entire nation... that will make you a target for more than just Paladin...

Beowulf: (he suddenly raises his voice) I never condoned that! I /still/ don't condone it! It was an absolute atrocity!

???: Regardless, you're all seen as no different in the eyes of the authorities... in the end of the day you were part of Vulture Team when it's leader committed such an atrocity...

Beowulf: (he sighs, obviously aggravated, but knowing that they're right) Well, that's unfortunate, isn't it? So, who else has eyes on me aside from Paladin, then...? Random people out for revenge?

???: It is not our place to say. We will continue with this interview now. How do you defend yourself...?

Beowulf: (he shakes his head, disappointed, but continues) Very well...with a lance. And yes, before you ask, it isn't a normal lance, it can do plenty.

???: Elaborate.

Beowulf: It can function as a drill, and can also fire off blasts of energy. Oh--and it can be set on fire. (he shrugs) Little things. Either way, as much as I'd like to make this all seem simple, there's also Agro and Aegis to take into account, as well as my....enhancements...

???: Agro and Aegis... and your enhancements...? Elaborate.

Beowulf: Agro is a horse, Aegis is a bird--they're both robots that have guns and things in them--as for the enhancements--cybernetics placed within me without my permission, and nanomachines placed within me /with/ my permission. They essentially give me regeneration and a battle suit that increases my physical capabilities beyond what you'd think possible.

???: Interesting... documented. Are there any other individuals that haven't been brought up yet in this interview that you believe are worth speaking of?

Beowulf: What, like Sullonstein...? That's what you're going for, yes? If you know so much about me like you say. He's an evil wizard who kills people. There. Is that enough? ...I'd talk about my old companions from Conqueror Worm, but then I'd end up needing to talk about /him/--and like I said, I don't speak of traitors.

???: This traitor being Damian Ward...?

Beowulf: (he takes a deep breath, holding back another sigh) ...Yes. He betrayed our cause in joining up with that detestable Cain that everyone is up in arms about lately--honestly, I welcome him back into the public eye. Where Cain is, Damian is sure to be--and he's one of the ones that I need to--...deal with.  Surely, this conflict will bring out into the open all of the people that I'm looking for...from there, it will just be a matter of finding them...

???: Who are you looking for in particular...?

Beowulf: Bunny Mio, Ivy, Mocha Deren, and Damian Ward. Damian, in particular...

???: Do you resent all of them...? Or just Damian...?

Beowulf: (he seems a bit taken aback by the question, and becomes a bit quieter) I...I do not resent any of them aside from Damian, I suppose...but they all need to die...it's just what...needs to be done...

???: Why?

Beowulf: Because, it--it just does, alright--?! (he hesitates, clearing his throat and continuing) The Knights of the Flame all are destined to reincarnate near to the Azure Knight. However, the new Azure Knight was reborn around five years ago. If the Knights of the Flame don't reincarnate now, the new Azure Knight is doomed for failure.

???: You think so...?

Beowulf:....If the Azure Knight could fail as badly as the last one had, even with allies around them...I can't imagine that one alone would do any good. That's...just how it is. It's how it's always been. I'm...not going to just up and change my mind on something I've been believing in for years--I'd be a fool if I did that...

???: Very well. Is that the -only- goal you hold...?

Beowulf: (he shakes his head) No, there are others...None that would be significant to your historical files, though.

???: Everything is significant.

Beowulf:...Seeing as how I'm nothing more than a shell of what the Azure Knight had once been...I need to disconnect myself from that identity. Justus...is dead. He was dead from the first time he'd died, but he lived on as a ghost...Now, I need to make myself my own person. Become a significant warrior, find my own fate--separate from his.

???: Documented. Is that all...?

Beowulf: (pauses, then grumbles quietly) I'd like to grow a bit taller...

???: ................................................. What?

Beowulf: Nothing--! Nothing, I didn't say anything. Really. Let's talk about something else--

???: ..........Like...?

Beowulf:....I don't know, aren't /you/ the ones asking the questions here--? I don't want to have to be here any longer than I need to be--

???: Very well. What more can you tell us about Damian Ward then?

Beowulf: (he kind of just stares at them for a moment) ...You just /had/ to pick to talk about this didn't you-- (he sighs) He and I...used to be quite close. I had thought that we were destined for each other...but it seems as if destiny had other things in mind...And while I do resent him, I also feel as though part of me wishes things could go back to how they used to be.... (he pauses, then abruptly speaks again) But that's impossible. What's done is done and evil is evil. Traitors will never change their colors.

???: He sided with Cain... do you know why?

Beowulf: He /said/ he was doing it for me, and so he could be stronger and feel better about himself...as if I'd ever want him to side with such a great evil--as if that great evil would /ever/ make him feel anything but /worse/ about himself--! But what do I know? I thought I understood him, but I was wrong, I guess...

???: And what do you think of Cain...?

Beowulf: He needs to be killed.

???: Logical. While we're on the subject... what about Josephine Beaumont?

Beowulf: Well, clearly, I'm not too fond of her, either...she committed an atrocity that can't be repaired--she needs to be taken down, too.

???:  And what about the Ministry of Death? There are many in his ranks that were once your former allies...

Beowulf: Well, I don't particularly trust Kraven, either--honestly, I have trouble thinking of...a single person I have left that I can trust... (he frowns, seeming troubled) Perhaps I'm too exclusive...I just don't want to be wronged again...

???: Documented. And we assume there are no other powers within the Wild West that you hold any particular opinion on?

Beowulf: None in particular that I can think of...

???: Very well. We believe this interview is over... you have been chosen...

Beowulf: (he raises an eyebrow disbelievingly) /I've/ been chosen? For what?

???: Everything will change, you will be part of that change...

Beowulf:...I see. Very well...whatever you say...

???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning...

Beowulf:...If that was the beginning, would you say we're drawing near to the conclusion...?

???: Far from it...

Beowulf: I see...so we've a ways to go, then...

???: You have been chosen, everything will change...

Beowulf: Yes, you....said that already--?

???: Goodbye. (Beowulf wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%201_zpslkhbq6e4
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%202_zpsebwgrvca
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%203_zpsmbym4d2s
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%204_zpsjoufwgg2
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%206_zpsraljot78
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%207_zpssuqav7rt
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%208_zpst4e6imvs
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%2011_zpsrovwvfec
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%205_zpsjzzbq3as
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%2010_zpsjlcyrfwb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%209_zpspgysnjic
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:21 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Kylie%2063_zpsqx3og17y

Alternate Appearances:

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Kylie%20102_zpswmlkpch3

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Kylie%20140_zpssfgn881a

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Kylie%2086_zpsl0ulcbev

Name:
Kylie Deorio

Codename:
Pink Mamba

Race:
Human

Birthday:
June 3rd

Height:
5’1’’

Weight:
Extremely heavy.
(She weighed 109 lbs before her body was replaced by cybernetics.)

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
-Make lots of friends!
-Spread happiness to the whole wide world!
-Keep her friends healthy and happy!
-Take good care of the handicorns!
-Do a good job with her assassin jobs!
-Help Ashy reach his dreams!

+Ashy, Barbara, Nathan, Isla, and Rika--and everyone else in her faction
+Rainbows
+Sunshine
+Friendship
+Unicorns (and by extension handicorns)
+Cute, fluffy animals
+Love and happiness
+Hugs
+Kisses
+Sweets

Dislikes:
-Poison Serpent
-People who would hurt her friends in general
-Green peppers
-Broccoli
-Coffee
-Crying
-Giving in to sadness
-Seeing her friends sad or hurt
-Green (it’s her least favorite color, but she still appreciates the part it plays in the rainbow!)
-Cologne

Family:
Daryl Deorio (father, deceased)
Samantha Deorio (mother, deceased)
Katya Deorio (older sister, deceased)

3rd Ranked Assassin

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Voice:
X

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:33 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
Militaires Sans Frontières

Assignment in Faction:
Cobra Unit Agent

Vehicle:
Kylie’s main mode of transportation is, in fact, a handicorn--which is a unicorn, but with hands instead of hooves. It runs on its fingers. She has a lot of handicorns in her care, and switches up the one she rides from time to time. They are all a rainbow of colors, and all are very sparkly. Kylie takes very good care of them, and they all love her very much.

Relations: (♥ =love interest, ☺ =friend, ★ =in same faction, ✗ =enemy, ☠ =rival, ♔ =boss, ☻ =best friend, ☣ =opposing faction,  ✿ =crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞ =family, ✖ =ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠ =ex-friend, ۞ =ex-ally)

- Ashley Kims -☻ ♔ ★
- Barbara Flamingo - ☻ ★
- Bunny Mio - ☺ ✗ ☣
- Cain - ✗ ☣
- Caleb Faust - ✗ ☣
- Catherine Repzalina - ☺ ✗☣
- Cristina Price - ✗ ☣
- Egil Lykke - ✗ ☣
- Damian Ward - ✗ ☣
- Isla Berget - ☻ ★
- Jackal Swagger - ☺ ✗☣
- Jolyne Beaumont - ☺ ✗☣
- Josephine Beaumont - ☺ ✗☣
- Natalie "Jack" Cross - ☺ ✗ ☣
- Nathan Crockett - ☻ ★
- Nao - ☺ ✗☣
- Poison Serpent - ✗ ☣
- Rika Rose - ☻ ★
- Rose Aethor - ✗ ☣
- Ryder Mercy - ☺ ✗☣
- Yuri "Kraven" Dragovich - ☺ ✗☣

Crimes:
Murder, countless assassinations, theft, vandalism, jaywalking, disturbing the peace

Defining Characteristics:
Extremely oversized sword, extremely happy and giggly at nearly all instances, seems to travel around atop a horse that’s a unicorn but with hands instead of hooves…?

Threat Rating:
A

Bounty:

Combat Type:
Cybernetics and High-Concept

Strengths:
+Kylie is extremely strong, fast, and durable--she possesses extraordinary stamina.
+She’s very heavy and difficult to move--grappling doesn’t work on her well.
+Her morale is exceedingly difficult to decrease--it’s not easy getting her sad or mad. It’s a very special kind of situation that can do that.
+She’s quite good with teamwork. When she’s working with somebody, she generally knows their fighting styles very well from working with them a lot, so she’s good at cooperating with others for good team combos.
+Her main weapon, Friendmaker, along with being quite powerful, is very durable. She’s been using the same blade almost her entire assassin career and it still works as if it was brand new.
+Kylie really doesn’t get intimidated easily. She’ll run headlong into danger, and cheerfully so, at that.

Weaknesses:
-Kylie tends to be very conversational during battle, which she sometimes ends up distracting herself with.
-When she does get upset, she gets very stressed out and tends to let any sort of precision while fighting go down the tubes, ending up simply swinging wildly at the enemy and hoping to shred them.
-Kylie isn’t all that versed in complicated strategy, so many types of very complex strategic plans will generally fly right over her head.
-Although her cybernetics have many different guards on them against EMPs and hacking attempts, a very skilled hacker could get into her cybernetics if they tried hard enough--which could seriously mess her up.
-Kylie really isn’t all that great with handling delicate operations. Her way of doing things is pretty much the opposite of delicate.
-As of more recently, Kylie’s views on pain being translated as love have been changed (thanks to the input of a certain pompadour man), and because of this, she downright refuses to injure her allies, to the point where she’ll throw a tantrum about it if somebody tries to force her to--even if she would need to in order to turn a situation around.

Weapons:
Kylie’s main weapon, which is named Friendmaker, is an obnoxiously large cleaver-like sword. In fact, Friendmaker is even bigger than Kylie is, but she’s able to lift it due to the immense strength she possesses due to her cybernetics. The blade itself is very solid, and nigh impossible to break just because of how huge and thick it is. The blade also posseses the ability to shoot out lasers--which has recently been upgraded in the fact that she can now swing the blade to send a disc of energy firing off in the direction that she swung in, if she presses a switch on the handle of the blade. The newest feature of the sword is the fact that, inspired by her place in the Cobra Unit, Kylie decided to adapt her sword so that it would be able to split into several different pieces, acting much like a whip when swung. The pieces come apart and come back together with the flip of a switch, and it gives Kylie’s attacks much more extended reach--as well as the ability to simply use the whip-like qualities of the sword for other battle strategies, as well. The sword itself, no matter what form it is in, is extremely heavy--Kylie’s able to swing it around like a toothpick because of her cybernetics, but even those with natural super strength could have difficulty lifting this thing on their own.
An altogether new weapon of Kylie’s are the explosives that she has recently acquired. These explosives, which act like exaggerated grenades, are dressed up to look like cute little present boxes in wrapping paper and bows. Pulling open the ribbon on top basically equates to pulling the pin--and they can easily be thrown at enemies from far away. The explosions themselves are actually pink, and also seem to spew confetti and glitter everywhere in the blast radius.
And finally, comes the new weapon that Ashley actually gave to Kylie as a birthday present. This particular weapon is an extremely large particle cannon--one which most people would struggle to lift. Kylie, however, due to her massive strength, swings it around like it was a parasol or something. The cannon takes a bit to charge but thanks to her being able to lift it so easily, she can charge it on the go--and once the gun is all charged up, it shoots out a massive blast of destructive energy that will rip apart and disintegrate anything in its path. As a note, before Ashley gifted it onto Kylie, he had someone modify it to make the energy blast a bright pink--and he also covered it in cute stickers. Generally, Kylie keeps the gun strapped onto her back along with Friendmaker--there's a mechanism installed that lets the cannon condense itself down into a more carryable form, which makes this far easier. When in its portable form, the cannon has a lock on it that reacts to specific chemicals that are present within Kylie's prosthetic skin and on the surface of her cybernetics--nobody but her can open it.

Powers:
Kylie’s entire body, but for her head and a few of her organs, is entirely cybernetic. These cybernetics give Kylie highly enhanced strength, durability, speed, and near endless stamina. She’s extremely resilient to blows mostly because her cybernetics are reinforced to take blows, and actually injuring her gets fairly difficult. The cybernetics are EMP resistant and hacking resistant, and are well hidden under some very convincing fake skin. Due to her cybernetics, she’s extremely heavy--if she was any taller than she is now, she’d probably be impossible to lift, but at this point, those who are strong enough can still lift her up. As a bonus, having a cybernetic neck lets her swivel her head around a full 360 degrees. That’s always fun.

Training:
Kylie’s first kills went on without training--however, after a bit of wandering, she teamed up with a young man who was an assassin. He taught her the tools of the trade, and she got her first official training from him. After he died, she did most of her training herself--although the way she trains kind of consists of her flopping and flailing around with her sword until she finds things that work. She learned quickly--and very rapidly became a force to be reckoned with.

Strategies:
Kylie focuses on keeping up the pressure in battles. Rapid, brutal attacks are what she specializes in, leaving the enemy little space block or counter-attack due to the sheer size and force of her weapon. Keeping them on the defensive is important to her, and she tends to do what she can to end battles quickly. She’s recently upgraded her weaponry to deal with long-range enemies, too--she’d had a bit of trouble with them in the past, and intends to not have trouble with them any longer.

Fighting Style:
Kylie’s fighting style is focused around brutally fast and strong blows, most usually resulting in one-hit kills on the less skilled or prepared. She tends to keep the pressure up as much as she can to keep the enemy on the defensive, because as long as the enemy can’t attack her, the chances of her running out of stamina are quite low, thanks to her cybernetics. The biggest element of her fighting style is keeping the battle light-hearted--because having fun and being happy are the most important parts of anything in life!

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:37 pm

-Other-

Inspiration:
Her theme song, to begin with--also apparently I was just really in the mood to make a character, then Kylie happened. This is what happens when you’re addicted to making characters,,,,

Theme Music:
Kylie’s Theme - Smile!

Extra Information/Trivia:
-She’s still waiting on her ten mail-order unicorns to come in the mail from Charles Paladin. She still has hope that they didn’t simply get lost in the mail. They just have long shipping times. Yes.
-Speaking of unicorns, Kylie LOVES unicorns. She was very happy when her old employer made her several handicorns (unicorns with hands instead of hooves), and she’s currently looking into getting an army of cute, fluffy puppies to go along with her army of handicorns. All of the handicorns are quite well taken care of, and each of them even has its own name and manicures--manicures which Kylie does herself in her free time.
-Kylie is in full belief that being happy fixes everything. While her thinking on showing love through pain was changed--she still gives it her all to be constantly happy, all the time.
-Despite her attempts at being happy all the time, Kylie still has the mental and emotional capacity of a normal human--she does have other emotions, but tends to suppress them--which works fine up until the point when things actually go horribly wrong and all of those negative emotions come pouring out in a flood.
-She’s very fixated on spreading happiness, as well. Her ultimate goal is seeing the entire world as a happy and peaceful place, even if she has to change it just one person at a time.
-Kylie can’t actually eat food--mostly due to the fact that she’s basically a robot except for her head. She does love sweets, though, so sometimes she’ll just put candy or other sweets in her mouth for the taste, then spit them out later when she’s done.
-Kylie really loves fashion and make-up--she’s all for buying new clothes and doing make-overs with her friends. She thinks it’s super fun!
-Kylie loves hugs! But when she hugs somebody else herself, she needs to do it gently. She doesn’t want to accidentally squish anyone.
-Making friends is also something that Kylie loves. Luckily, she doesn’t try to do this with her sword anymore.
-Kylie really appreciates piggyback rides. Although almost nobody can lift her, those who do make her quite happy if they agree to give her a piggyback ride.
-Kylie’s favorite season is summer. Her least favorite season is winter, although she does appreciate the snow.

Relationship Journal:
( TBA )

Charahub:
Kylie’s Charahub
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Kylie Deorio, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Kylie: (she yawns loudly and stretches, blinking a few times and looking around with a sleepily smile on her face, pausing for a moment, seemingly to look for a stuffed animal) Where's Mr. Fluffybottoms...?

???: Mister... Fluffy...bottoms...?

Kylie: Yeah, Mr. Fluffybottoms! (she looks up at the members of the Collective, seeming quite unphased by all of this) He's my best friend cuddle buddy for Tuesday nights! See, I have a lot of best friend cuddle buddies, so we have a nice schedule! But... (she pauses a moment then looks around and laughs) Heyyy...this isn't my bedroom! Omigosh am I being pranked--this is so funny! Omg who's idea was this--

???: We are The Collective... you are here to answer our questions. Then you may leave.

Kylie: Oooh, like a quiz show? Did Ashy get me on a quiz show?! I've never seen a quiz show, I've only heard of them, but I bet that I would LOVE quiz shows!

???:........... sure............... we will begin our questions now....

Kylie: Okey-dokey! Ask away! I'm so super prepared! Oh, hey, do I win money if I win the quiz show? Wait, is anyone else even playing? Do I win automatically? Can I have puppies and unicorns and kitties for my prize?! Oh, oh, and bunnies! With the FLOPPIEST ears!

???: ..................................................................sure.................................................. what is your point of origin?

Kylie: My mommy's belly!

Kylie: wELLLL, when a mommy and a daddy love each other vERY MUCH--

???: Not what we meant. WHERE were you born?

Kylie: oHHHHHH. Why didn't you say that in the first place, silly? I'm froooom....the--uh--north-west! Place! It's like above California and I can't remember its name but there were lots of TREES!

???: And what was your childhood like?

Kylie: Oh, it was great! At first, I really didn't know what I was doing and I thought I was doing everything all wrong and whatnot, but my sister told me a good trick and then everything was all better~! I lived with my daddy, my mommy, and my big sister, and we were a big, happy family!

Kylie: On what part? The happy part? The family part? The sUPER DUPER LOVEY DOVEY AMAZING PART--?

???: All of the parts... but let us focus on your family...

Kylie: Well, my daddy loved everyone the most, definitely! He was real good at showing it, too! At first I didn't get it, but I got it once my sister told me that everything would be okay! She told me that just smiling and all made everything better, and it did! After all-- (she points to her face with both of her pointer fingers and grins) It takes more muscles to frown than to smile! And hey, I barely even /have/ any muscles anymore--I'm like--kind of a robot--

???: A... robot...? Elaborate.

Kylie: I meeeean, I wasn't a robot back then--I had to get a whole bunch of cybernetics because I got hurt pretty bad, but--you skipped a ton of the story! Don't you wanna hear about all of the great family stuff? Or should we just skip to my best-friend-almost-sorta-kinda-boyfriend?

???: We want everything...

Kylie: Alright, weelllll let's see--everything was normal and stuff up until one day my mommy and my sister up and kicked the bucket! ....Buckets. I think they had too much love or something--

???: What happened next...?

Kylie: Then my daddy kicked his bucket because I loved him back aND WE HAD A LOVE WAR! It was super sweet and nice and--well but then he kind of died bUT it was okay because they're all in my heart~!

???: A... love war...?

Kylie: Yeah! I mean--I thought it was a love war back then--thinking back on it now maybe it wasn't really a love war so much as just trying to murder each other, bUT HEY~! I'm sure he had only the best intentions--

???: Interesting... and what happened after this...?

Kylie: I went off on my own! At first I was kind of just wandering around, but then I met my best-friend-almost-sorta-kinda-boyfriend, and he was an assassin, so I became an assassin! It was super fun up until I had to kill him because love reasons and then I almost died! But it was okay because I became like a super awesome robot-y lady thng and tHEN IT WAS FUN AGAIN!

???: Wait wait wait... elaborate on all of this...

Kylie: Oh--wELL--I wandered around until I found my best-friend-almost-sorta-kinda-boyfriend, bUT he wasn't my best-friend-almost-sorta-kinda-boyfriend yET. We hung out a lot and I found out that he was an assassin, and I thought it was really cool, so I wanted to do it, too! I used a really teeny tiny sword back then--it was super cute!

???: And you killed him...?

Kylie: Yuuuup! I thought that if you loved somebody super duper a lot, you had to kill them to show it! (she gives a laugh, still seeming in high spirits) Talk about embarrassing! Tiny Kylie, you doofus!

???: Judging by your words... you think differently now?

Kylie: Uh-huh! (she grins and nods) I got some good advice from a guy with goofy hair! (she drops her voice to a whisper) He keeps all of his advice inside of his hair. That's my theory.

???: Hair...? Documented. So what happened after this boyfriend died?

Kylie: You mean best-friend-almost-sorta-kinda-boyfriend! Not boyfriend. (she pauses for a moment and thinks, as if remembering--she hasn't thought back to this in a while) Wellll, I kept on doing assassiny thingies since I'd have starved to death otherwise, and that wouldn't be fun at all! But this one time I had to go after this really dangerous guy aaaaand I got so injured that now my only humany parts are my head and some of my goopy insides! Funny, huh?

???: Not really... our reports indicate you are a member of the MSF... and a high-ranking member of it to boot... care to explain?

Kylie: Well, I think it's kinda silly--watch this! (she begins making her head kind of just--spin around in circles--) See? How cool is this?! (her head stops once it's forward again before she replies) Oh, yeah, of course I am! I'm in the super snakey squad!

???: Explain how you came to join this organization....

Kylie: Well, I became friends with some of the other people who are in the leadership of the MSF right now back when I first became one of the ranked assassins! Ashy's one of my very best friends, so he let me have one of the super secret special club positions! He even let my new codename have the color pink in it...! How cool is that?!

???: Yes.... "cool", as you say. Could you describe Ashley Kims?

Kylie: He's super tall! His hair is nice and red and black, but his mohawk would look better in pink! I like putting stickers on his stuff! He's a very good friend and gives me piggyback rides even though I weigh like a zillion pounds!

???: Anyone else from the MSF that stands out?

Kylie: oH OH WELL--Barbie is another one of my best friends, and she's super great! She like plays music and shouts a lot and we have slumber parties and makeovers and--well she doesn't really do the makeovers bUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER--

???: Interesting... are there any other individuals that are of particular note to your life? Besides the ones already mentioned in this interview-

Kylie: Let's see...there's Ashy's girlfriend Rikaaa--though I don't know her too well, but I think she thinks I'm cool, so that's cool! Oh, oh, and then there's Nathan! And he's all broody and stuff like-- (she crosses her arms and imitates as deep a voice as she can muster) "I'm all sad and stuff so I need to make everyone else sad!" (now going back to her normal voice) And then I'm all like "No, Nathan, you can't make yourself happy by being sad!" and then he's all "nYEHNYEHBLEGH" and yeah--and--hRMMM...oH aND THERE'S STILL OTHER PEOPLE--like Pugsy--his hair is full of secrets--that's why it's so big--I kinda like-liked him for a while, but then he was already dating somebody bUT IT'S OKAY because I'm friends with Ivy too and now they're both my friends~! I really, really like making friends! I want to be friends with everyone in the whole, wide world! ...Well--except one person--

???: One person...?

Kylie: Yuuuup! Her name was like....Poison or something...? I want her to be dead! And not in the lovey dovey way either! Just dead.

???: Poison Serpent of the Church of Crime...? The one that follows Cain...?

Kylie: Uh-huh! (she grins and nods) That Poison!

???: Cain is a primary concern of ours... is there anything you could say about him or any of his followers including Poison?

Kylie: Well, Poison is awful and so is anyone who thinks she's not! (she shrugs, still seeming just as cheerful) It's simple as that! Oh, and also we're trying to kill Cain but he's super strong so we need this like...tree thing?

???: The... tree thing?

Kylie: Yeah...! The--the tree thingie! It was like...oh, oh, wAIT--tHE BRANCHES. The Branches of Sin! Yeeeeah, that's it!

???: The Branches of Sin you say? We were not aware of this... so the MSF is after those.... and... is anyone else after these...?

Kylie: (she throws her arms into the air excitedly) EVERYONE~!

???: Elaborate.

Kylie: Everybody's after the Branches of Sin because they tell you how to kill Cain! Everyone wants Cain dead, I guess, for all sorts of reasons, so everyone's fighting over the Branches!

???: Does this include NOWHERE and Kraven?

Kylie: Yup! When I say everybody, I mean basically everyone! Like--everyone who's important and stuff--

???: Interesting... besides your sword and cybernetics, do you have any other ways of defending yourself?

Kylie: Oh, oh, I have pRESENTS! Like--they're actually bombs but they LOOK like presents and they explode PINK! OH OH OH AAAAND--Ashy got me a big fancy cannon thingie for my BIRTHDAY! I covered it in stickers and I love, love, LOVE IT!

???: Okay... okay... it seems that you used to have a bounty of A and a bounty of 900'000... that is, until Paladin struck a deal with MSF... care to comment on that?

Kylie: I got an A+ because I'm a WINNER! (she gives two thumbs up)

???: Not the rank... Paladin...

Kylie: OH! HRMMM...I mean...I don't think they like me very much? I'm beginning to suspect that Char-Char's mail order unicorns never got sent in the first place! Scandalous, right? I feel like they kind of just try to make people they don't like do what they want for them, the lazybums!

???: .................................................................. What about Paladin and the MSF?

Kylie:....Ummm...I mean--whatever Ashy thinks is okay is okay--? I'm not really good with all of that like strategy diplomacy hoo-ha, so I think I wanna leave it up to him! Whatever he does is fine by me, since he's my friend!

???: How does it feel not being hunted by the authorities anymore...?

Kylie:...Kinda the same, I guess? (she giggles, grinning) It wasn't as if I was ever really scared of them or anything. They were kinda just--you know--there.

???: Interesting... and are there any goals you are currently pursuing?

Kylie: Well, I wanna get rid of Cain, just like Ashy, aAAAND I wanna get rid of Poison--but besides that, I just wanna make the whole wide world happy! Everyone!

???: And how do you plan on making the whole world happy...?

Kylie: I dunno yet! Ashy said he'd help me out, so I'm gonna follow him for now! I just need to come up with some kind of big master plan!

???: You believe Ashley Kims has the same goals as you?

Kylie: I don't think he's got the exact same goals as me...but, what I DO know is that friends help each other out, no matter what!

???:. .........Very well... we believe this interview is over. You have been chosen.

Kylie: Chosen? Me?! Oh, is this the end of the quiz show? Did I win!? Ooh, ooh, what's my prize?

???: Yes... you win... everything will change... you will be part of that change...

Kylie: yIPPEEEEEE I'M--....wait--no puppies?

???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning... everything will change...

Kylie: Really? That's cool! ...So where are you hiding the puppies--I need to pet them--

???: Goodbye. (Kylie wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 4 Gif%201_zpskl9l59jf
Akikazemoon