Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Blush_zpszkxp0wqj
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Noice_zpsnf1ghine
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif3_zpsvo71h52g
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif1_zpshyhmktsr
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif6_zpszybxkh9x
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif12_zpsws0aapa0

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif7_zpsksqwtbz6
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif5_zpskwabayge
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif10_zpsw0kq6irj
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 Gif13_zpshtqpufuk

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:26 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 15_zpsjdizyozq

Alternate Appearances:
Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 1_zps7l91kltd
Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 9_zpsluqpg3mj
Emu`s Homos (Check here for examples!) - Page 3 39%202_zpshn7kofuj

Name:
Cain (?)

Codename:
Cain, The Red Masque, The King of Kings, The Fallen King, The Conqueror of Worlds, The First Man to be Born, The First Man to Murder, The Son of Adam

Race:
Killer gene human (?)

Birthday:
Unknown

Height:
6'7" (Red Masque is 7'5")

Weight:
179 lbs

Sexuality:
Heterosexual?

Relationship Status:
Unknown

Goals:
- Create a world where his kin can live without fear.

+ The moon
+ Poetry
+ Children
+ Control
+ Passion and motivation

Dislikes:
- Anyone who opposes his kind
- Daytime
- Bright lights
- Ignorance
- Waste of potential
- Harming children
- Anything that can`t fight back being harmed
- People that harm things that can`t fight back
- Losing control

Family:
Ishbell Wissenchaft, "Poison" - Daughter
Damian Ward - Son
Sister Rose - Daughter
Kraven - Son
Inna - Daughter
All killer gene people - children in general

The True Messiah of the Church of Crime

Alignment:
Lawful Evil

Voice:
0:25 for Red Masque, 0:44 for Cain

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:22 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Church of Crime

Assignment in Faction:
The True Messiah

Vehicle:

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Poison - ♞★♙
Sister Rose - ★♙
Damian - ♞★♙
Kraven - ♞✗۞

Crimes:
Starting murder as a concept (?), crimes unrecorded

Defining Characteristics:
Black sclera, white hair, awfully pale skin, odd clothes, natural echo in his voice, general supernatural qualities

Threat Rating:

Bounty:

Combat Type:
Killer gene (?)

Strengths:
+ Unstoppable demigod (?)
+ Expert manipulator

Weaknesses:
- Extremely, extremely close to his comrades (he considers them all family)
- Disoriented by flashing lights

Weapons:
n/a

Powers:
Cain is one of two known individuals on the planet to have achieved level three of the killer gene. As such, his perception levels are so well honed, he can hear and feel sounds from across the globe and essentially be aware of every single thing going on around him all at once-- this level of awareness would drive any regular human being absolutely insane in a matter of moments, but he is however able to keep himself collected under such circumstances. As far as his gene goes, that is all that is confirmed- aside from other norms for people possessing the killer genes, such as enhanced speed, strength, and stamina. His other power is not so easily described or explained-- somehow, he is able to transform parts of his body into swarms of locusts on mere will. The locusts obey his every commend, and feed on human flesh-- meaning they are capable of rendering anyone to a skeleton on contact alone. The ability is an anomaly, and has not been fully observed. Lastly, with the locusts he commonly uses to attack people, he can use on his killer gene kin to somehow heal them. The locusts coat the damaged limb, harden, and rise to showcase the new and improved body part-- how it works exactly is unknown. It is noted that this only works on other human beings infested with the killer gene- what could happen should he attempt to heal someone without the gene is unknown. Cain may or may not hold more power than is confirmed, and has yet to be further evaluated.

Training:
Cain`s level of killer gene is one that is typically only acquired via hard, arduous training to gain control over it. Any training he may have had in the past is however unrecorded.

Strategies:
Cain, on a glance, is too powerful to have use for a real strategy. He doesn`t do much aside from enter battles already overwhelming his opponent from sheer strength alone, whether he utilize his swarm or not.

Fighting Style:
Cain` fighting style defers on what he deems to be the severity of the fight at hand- when facing a large group of people as he do often does, he can use his swarm to attack and devour multiple people at once. What happens to a human once they are devoured by his locusts is unknown. When facing an opponent alone, he is more likely to depend on his killer gene talents- his speed, strength, and perception namely.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:30 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Obviously bible stories, Thor as far as his weird accent goes

Theme Music:
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Cain`s Battle Theme - King of Kings

Extra Information/Trivia:
- He isn`t famliar with technology- things like flashlights and TV screens seem to make him uncomfortable.
- He really does view each and every killer gene human as his own child-- and would go to any depths to protect them.

Relationship Journal:
soon,,,

Charahub:
X

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Interview

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Cain...!

Cain: (His eyes slowly fluttered open, and he lets out a quiet groan as he worked on adjusting his eyes to the lights-- seemingly having a very hard time. Soon enough, he looked over the Collecitve, not at all shocked or weirded out by their presence... he seemed surprised for a split seconds, before he seeped into understanding and calm.) Ah... I am needed as well...?

???: The Collective wishes to speak with you... we are gathering data on this history... one piece of the puzzle eludes us... The Trust...

Cain: (He cracks a smirk, leaning onto his arm and chuckling.) The Trust eludes even you... I suppose this could be called an accomplishment on our part...

???: The more information you could provide us on The Trust, the better. Very few of your kind still exists to recount such events... when did you first meet The Mistress and Paladin?

Cain: ... (He blinks as the question seeps into his head, and looks up to the ceiling, adjusting himself in his chair slightly as if to make himself more comfortable.) ... A very, very long time ago... My, I am beginning to feel aged... but, I do suppose there... is not much of a point in keeping these things a secret... (he chuckles again-- this time, much more ruefully.) ... My estimation is in the late 1800s... Victorian England... is that all...?

???: And what were your first interactions with Xiu and Charles? What did you think of them at first?

Cain: (He sighs, his eyes flitting down from the ceiling to the floor. He seems almost uncomfortable.) ...Once upon a time, death had me in his arms-- Xiu Siwang and Charles Paladin pulled me from the abyss themselves. Why exactly I was never told... but, I do... vaguely recall being greeted by them both as I awakened... I was very confused... (He removes himself from reality just slightly as he tries to burrow through memories, and the fact is clear on his expression.) ... They were nothing if not informative, however. I adapted very quickly... Xiu taught me-- skills I utilize even today, and Charl-- Sir Paladin was... (He blinks again, falling back into reality.) ...I would have not survived if not for their assistance. It feels almost... unfitting that they both have perished before I, you could say...

???: Your previous statements indicate that you truly are the biblical figure Cain, tell us... Cain... are you speaking the truth?

Cain: ... (He looks at them, but does not answer.)

???: Very well. Next question... how have you adapted to this era...?

Cain: ... Er... (...He sits up slightly.) ...One must understand I have spent the majority of my... you could say, second life life indoors, firstly-- I... have not have the time to adapt as I would like to... though, the new Church of Crime is namely younger individuals... perhaps I can speed up the process soon... (He seems pensive.)

???: Logical... could you describe your apostles...? At least a few of them...?

Cain: ...Where to begin, where to begin... (He allows himself to relax again.) ...Pytor Wissenchaft, the only other level three killer gene I have yet to discover, birthed two daughters... one of them eludes me, though I am sure you have already spoken with Ishbel. She shows extreme potential... I hope to mold her into something greater than life itself... though, as it stands-- she is... an odd case... her perks outweigh her vices, but... an odd case... (He seems to zone out a bit, and continues quickly.) Since my encounter with Vulture Team, I have taken another apostle under my wing... he goes by Damian-- the speed gene development is unheard of... though, there seems to be a trend with the younger ones, being frivolous with their primal urges-- I suppose one day they shall all look back at themselves and experience shame... I believe the modern term for my feelings in that regard is... "second hand embarrassment"--? Whatever the word, it matters not- Poison brought to me another specimen, she goes by Rose... she... (He blinks slowly... and then goes silent for an extended period of time before speaking again.) ...That is all...

???: You mentioned Pyotr Wissenchaft...

Cain: ...You seem informed. Answering questions regarding that... man, should you call it that-- would be nothing more than gratuitous. Continue.

???: We agree. We have information suggesting you spent some time in No Man's Land... could you talk about the time you spent there...?

Cain: ...I was stuffed with a closet for the vast majority of it... (He pauses.) ...I truly do miss CP-02...

???: CP-02... yes... could you speak about him...?

Cain: Truly a shame he went how he did... though, admittedly- his disappearance was the best for my mentality. And for the world... with his absence, there is space for me to step forward... as CP-02`s creator would have intended...

???: You truly believe Charles Paladin intended all of this...?

Cain: ... (He doesn't answer.)

???: Very well... in your time at No Man's Land... you no doubt came into contact with Josephine Beaumont... speak of the anomaly...

Cain: (He smirks.) Very briefly... she and her mother are near identical... quite charming, really. Alas, although I did not intend for her to be the one to guide CP-02 to his inevitable demise, turning back the clocks is impossible-- she served her purpose well, and fought valiantly. Her and her lackeys would do well to stay out of my own path now... And I assume they will, after the... incident five years ago...

???: There are two other anomalies of interest to this Collective... the Dragoviches,,,

Cain: ...What of them?

???: Kraven and Inna Dragovich... are you not interested in them? They have the gift... like your other apostles...

Cain: ... (He sighs.) While I have grown used to the sting of rejection, the sting Yuri left will be eternal. He has chosen his path, as I have chosen mine... there is no more room for my interference... unless, that is-- he creates the interference. And, his daughter-- I only very briefly encountered her, as Masque... there is not much I could do as Masque, aside from heal her... I can only hope she proves to be wiser than her father... I have expectations, you could say. Not very clever of me.

???: It seems that Yuri is starting an organization not unlike your own, but with his own teachings... how do you feel about that?

Cain: ...To each their own... they say mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery, I suppose. He will fall. Though, the fact that he intends to take out kin and develop their gene on his own, as I did for him and shall do for countless others until I perish-- that... now, that intrigues me. I doubt his skills... but, it is intriguing. It would be rather dull for me to only have to climb a latter into CP-02`s old position-- I believe Yuri is one of few people who could make this interesting for me. I look forward to our future... and-- I would not be opposed to him coming back to my side, should he realize his sins.

???: Your Killer Gene... it is said that you are a "Level 3"... what does that mean?

Cain: The Killer Gene, like most things, has stages of development. Level zero, one, two, and three-- as far as I know, three is the highest degree of power one can achieve. I like to think there are levels past even that, that not even I am aware of... something stronger than even myself... I`ll continue to entertain the thought, as unlikely as it is...

???: Are the... locusts... part of the Killer Gene...?

Cain: ... (He doesn`t answer.)

???: You refuse to answer yet another question... very well... but at least tell us this much... what are you really after, Cain...?

Cain: (He nods slowly.) ...Peace... equality... many, many things... the masses hunt my people down like animals, treat them like monsters-- if we must don the masks of monsters in order to win their respect... then, so be it. The world is at it`s most vulnerable, you see... it needs a savior. I care for this Earth, I care for this planet more than my own being-- I would endure any sacrifice for it`s sake... and I am the only individual enlightened enough to speak those words and mean it with every ounce of my being. I am not an evil man-- you understand this, do you not...?

???: Evil is a concept this Collective has yet to find definitive proof of... we care not for such relative terms... there are a few other organizations that stand in your way. Namely, Paladin... under new leadership as well... how do you feel about your friend's organization now being used by somebody else against you...?

Cain: ...It feels correct. The Church of Crime is not without it`s sins, thus the name... if an organization such as "Paladin" did not seek to put an end to us-- well, that would be disappointing. It serves as a reminder that both Sir Paladin and CP-02 are gone from this world, and the thought is depressing... but, time goes on, and the organization now belongs to it`s new leader... the choice is his-- not to imply that means he actually has a chance at stopping our flame, however. Like Kraven-- he shall make this interesting.

???: And there are two organizations that have aligned with Paladin... Absolute Justice and The MSF...

Cain: Santana Pejoves and Ashley Kims-- at least, that is what he likes to call himself. I am significantly less interested in them than I am Kraven, truth be told-- however, I knew Santana when he was but a child... His evolution... it wells me with pride, and despair. Shattered innocence is not an easy thing to experience first hand... CP-02 would agree, he tried to rule the world using shattered innocence-- but admittedly, he had a stronger tolerance for the macabre than myself...

???: We were just about to ask you about them... of course... there is one more organization that stands in your way... The Outsiders...

Cain: Their specific goal is admirable. Their methods, questionable at best. I have little respect there. You make it sound as if it is I against the world...

???: You are.

Cain: ... (He smirks.) I would not have it any other way...

???: We have one more question... if we may ask...

Cain: You may...?

???: The Cataclysm... why?

Cain: (He grows much more serious-- almost gravely so.) Human nature is an asset. In it`s rawest form, it`s beauty and strength are beyond comprehension... It should never, /never/-- be stifled. It should never be controlled. It should never be discriminated against. Xiu... as dear as she was to me... her usage of Heavenly Treasure went against everything I stood for, she knew this...

???: Billions were killed... what did this accomplish?

Cain: The human race earned back it`s freedom due to my effort... it was a necessary evil to free them from artificial shackles... Heavenly Treasure should have never been used to begin with...!

???: Yet it was made by your close friend Charles Paladin... he created this machine, regardless of how you felt...?

Cain: It... should not have not been used... they brought this upon themselves... they knew this...

???: Understandable... The Collective agrees... this interview has come to an end... so...

Cain: (He seems somewhat out of sorts after the last several questions.) ...Very well then... this... has been most enlightening. Farewell...

???: Do remember though...

Cain: (He looks up at them, and begins to glare.)

???: This Collective is watching you... do not forget, you are being watched...

Cain: My, my-- I am well aware of the fact that I am being watched by far more than just you, be sure of that. Do not attempt to intimidate me... I have little time for fear. It is primitive nature providing little distraction to my work. While I am sure little tricks similar to this work wonders on the mortals you have spoken to until now, know this... I came from the beginning, and the end. I will not be stopped... no matter who may stand in my way...

???: Very well... goodbye, Cain...

Cain: Farewell.

END INTERVIEW
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 am

he has no gifs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

so sad
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

tragic
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

i mean part 5 isnt animated
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:37 am

so theres that
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

cains gay as fuck pass it on
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

honestly its crazy how potent he is
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

every killer gene person is related to him???
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 am

thats a lot of sex there cain tbh
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

not very safe
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

like have you gotten yourself checked
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum