Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott}

Go down

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Empty Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott}

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 am

CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS

L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} TEBYDrj L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} TEBYDrj  L O A D I N G . . .
Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Jo_zps37109c31
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
BEAUMONT, JOSEPHINE
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
追加情報 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

I loved you... I really did. I wanted to protect you from everything, and maybe that's why you hate me so much right now? That you can't stand to look at me? It hurts when I look at you. I remember that day in the office when I saw you after I had killed all those people. You were so scared, but you stood firm while I stood proud in my armor. I didn't think of you much since I had my lover at the time, but since coming here to NML, and seeing you has struck a cord in my heart. Since the loss of my beloved I leaped to the first familiar thing that I found... Perhaps that's what you think... That or... I saw a strong woman and said to myself that I liked her, and wanted to see the places she would go. And I did. You went high, low... Once you went missing, and were held hostage by the Inquisitor... A horrid man... My love grew, but it seems that I was not clear enough... For you never returned it. I kissed you, but you did not remember it. Or perhaps you did not want to? No... Ryder took you away from me. And though I wanted to kill him, I knew you wouldn't forgive me. Then you went missing again... Longer this time. I couldn't sleep... I worked until I felt myself die multiple times, in order to find you... Then you come back... Act like nothing has happened. Then I get caught... Find myself in a different place with Paladin scum loaming over me. "You have a bomb in your head." he said, and I was sure that I wouldn't see you again. I was alone... Like always. Then I found you again, I don't know how much time went by but it turns out that you were in the same spot of trouble I was in. I didn't want to connect to anyone else, and like on instinct I wanted to protect you. But then... When that blue woman came in things changed. You grew cold ever since I tried to help you, pick you up when you could barely stand. Insulted me... When this happened I realized... I was foolish. I was caring for something that could never care for me in the respect. I barely knew her, and she in turn of me. We never spoke... Ryder took up all her time along with Ivy, Elliot, and everyone else... I was just a soldier. Nothing more to her. Like what father said to me... I was nothing. I said some nasty things that I regretted, but I didn't want to apologize. I was too hurt... I had to be a wall though. As time went on, we grow more apart and our fights more sinister, though I swear I try to move on she insists on keeping us apart... So in the last battle I tried to kill myself by blowing up my suit, in some attempt to win... I didn't want Malena to be caught in the blast and yet she did. We're both alive luckily, and now I have to stay in the Barracks as of Jo's orders...  We're still not together as friends... More like bitches that can't stop gripping. One day we'll get better... I just have to ignore Jo for now on in hopes that she'll stop, and we'll move on... Though I'm afraid our wounds are too infected for even for that. But I have to be a wall... I have to be alone... The one thing my father was right about... I'm always going to be alone.

L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} TEBYDrj L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} TEBYDrj  L O A D I N G . . .
Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Smile7_zps0d4fdd9e
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
REINHARDT, LUKAS
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Smile... That's what they call you, but you never do it. I only saw it once when you thought I was asleep in the medical bed. Through my blurred vision I saw it when you were with Rommel. What a strange man you are... Your only the second man in my life that I kissed, though I guess you were my first. Your one of the few males that I don't want to kill Smile. Be happy about that... Though I'd like to get to know you better, you seem to have different thoughts. Stay away from everyone. Though you were getting close to Jasper in the danger room... Not sure what happened after that. You and Rommel make a good team. Especially when he goes nuts... I suppose I'll never get to speak with you Smile. Never in a million years. And this... Makes me feel disappointed.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Zombie_zps8448a37a
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
CROCKETT, NATHAN
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You Nudist... Though I have to say Nathan I have gotten used to your nudist ways. Though you confuse me. The moment we met I thought I was going to hate your guts. Not as much as Rommel, but just like him you've changed. At first I thought you were a slapstick joke, a pervert that had sex with Jasper, but since you've spoken and connected with Inna, you've changed. I don't know why but I think you two might love each other... I won't be able to understand it, but I can see it forming. That or maybe it stays as a good friendship? Either way since the football game and the intrusion of the psychic you've shown me a different side. One that didn't have that stupid lisp... You could be serious. And I can respect that... Though it confuses me. Perhaps I am going soft?

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Inna3_zps16f82f21
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
DRAGOVICH, INNA

Inna... I've always wanted to be your friend. The moment I saw you, I was interested. Though not in that way of course... I just felt connected because of our gender. Though you hard to speak to. Sometimes we spoke, but it seems that I only confuse you, which makes me forlorn. Have I lost my touch to connect with people? Have I become a wall? Whenever I look you I want to connect, but you seem to only want to do that with Zombie... I suppose we all have our preferred people... Or perhaps I am just unlikable?

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} ROMMEL_zps94945957
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
ROMMEL, EL
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★

Rommel... You pile of maggots. You waste of human breath. The moment I saw you I never liked you. And I thought it would stay that way. Your womanizing ways, the way you call me a bitch... It irks me that my physical attacks do nothing to you, and that you just laugh. You remind me of my father in that aspect. Are you mocking me like he did? Then time went by, and now I am unsure. As I can see that you are more then a womanizer. The way you speak to Smile, and how you cared for him speaks of your character... When we fought together side by side, it felt fun. I must be going insane... Are you trying to catch me off guard?

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Boy53_zpscb8d990c
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
EVERHART, JASPER

Jasper... One moment I think your an alright lad, and the next I find myself beating the shit out of you due to stupidity. It's not that I LIKE hurting you, I'd rather would have liked keeping our little relationship in where we were just steadily becoming friends. But no... You insulted me. And worse of all... You used me. And refused to fight me proper. At least Elliot had the decency to fight me like he would another. You... You made me sick. And worst of all... I was starting to like you. I was right about men... They're idiots.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} CHARLE22_zps5eb04028
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
PALADIN, CHARLES

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. Your the reason why I am stuck back here again. In the place where my father worked. You sicken me... And I know I sicken you too... Do you laugh every time I fall too? Did my father tell you about me? Do you find it enjoyable? I know your trying to keep order, but why did you have to drag me into it? What pains me to admit is that... I think our ways of maintaining order... Are strangely alike. We dislike it when things are in chaos, and want to do our best not only to protect people, but to make sure that order isn't broken. Am I a female version of you? Just on the other side? No... It can't be.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Ry_zpsae545386
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MERCY, RYDER

Ryder is a man who got to Jo's heart before you did, and who can you blame but yourself? He's an okay guy, though you don't know him that well despite being near him all this time. He makes good pancakes, and he has a rivalry with that sicko Kraven. He's close to Ivy, though it baffles you why. Not that you don't l;ike Ivy or Ryder, it's just that it hard to see them getting along though you've seen it multiple times. He obviously cares and has good friends. And your alone. Your just alone. You never bothered talking to him, because what can you say? Your a wall. There's nothing to connect on other then Jo... The girl you love. The woman I love... I never will known how I'll feel about you, but we're not close. I think I scare you. Maybe that's for the best...

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am; edited 4 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Empty Re: Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott}

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:11 am

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} JACKAL4_zps2c2c5683
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
JACKAL, JUST JACKAL
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★

I saw you only for a short period of time and if I recall, you remind me of a man named Jack... But your not him are you? I thought he died that day, so why are you back? To torment Jo? I remember her pain from back then when you died. Even Ryders... Everyone was hurt and now they're happy to see you again. However I am unsure of how to feel about the return... Something isn't right about you. I'll keep my distance.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} 3_zpsa6c0a2c7
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
IVY, JUST IVY

I'll never understand you, or why Jo loves you so much. Maybe I am jealous? Your constantly shouting about Gumby, and your dating an even stranger man... If you can call it that. Your obsessed with things that I find hard to even care about and there's no point in speaking with you either. Though I try in order to see what Jo loves in you, I find a mess that NML had made. A pitiful... Mess... And yet you are loved by everyone in the organization. I understand that you were one of the first in Vulture... But I also know it's because you probably touched some part of them that I have yet to feel... Perhaps it is dead.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Elliot_zpsfe707d67
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
PAYNE, ELLIOT

A man that I could never get along and usually made my time in Vulture hell. I would try sometimes to get to know him better but the man is hardly a conversationalist. I don't think we'll ever like one another... Perhaps it's because I am not dedicated to the cause of Vulture like he is. What am I kidding? That's exactly the reason. He doesn't trust me because of my hate for Paladin. The pyro loves Jo so much that he fears that I will kill her... Maybe at one point but not today... I don't like saying this but when he entered the coma, I felt the calmest I ever had in weeks. I finally had someone that caused me trouble out of my life. It's horrible I know, but I feel that he would feel the same way if I were gone as well. A sense of calm. Without a worry... Or at least one of them. Though I did worry once of twice when you were in the coma. You were a strong guy, and that's what I admired... Seeing you in that state reminded me of how weak we all are. These days I find myself filled with them. Worry won't leave me... And the nightmares I have, have gotten worse.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Bun_zps66fdaab2
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MIO, BUNNY

I remember when we went out drinking with Jo during our first victories. They were quite some time ago, our little girl night. And I fear that it was the last one. As my stay in Paladin grows I saw how much you've changed. You remind me of a cat, and I worry that your nine lives will soon be up given to your life style. Another way you reminded me of a cat were your spatz attacks. One moment calm, the next freaking out and shouting like a mad woman. Your a girl that works with her impulses I find. And that has landed you into some trouble. Not that I mind. We've spoken a few times since that day, and I helped make your cybernetics which was a blast. We were good enough buddies that could last a life time. Though you need better taste in men given that you like Elliot for one reason or another. I don't know, maybe because he's blond? I just wish that we had more days to speak and get to know one another. I know you've had lots of suffering under your belt... I just wish Elliot won't make your heart suffer since he's kind of a dick like that.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Pug_zps28d801c3
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MARCONE, PUGSY

A friend of Ryder's from his old days, and someone that I only spoken to a couple of times. Though he mostly hangs out with Ivy, I admire him from afar. His strength is admirable, and he treats Ivy with respect which I suppose has helped her become more sane? I only hope that nothing else goes wrong for you. Though we hardly speak, just know that I do not mind your presence.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} CHELSEA1_zps23c3da1a
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MERCY, CHELSEA

A fragile girl with a mind like no other related to the biggest dork in the world Ryder. A genius or maybe someone who works with one. As they say in the old days, no one was a genius, they just had one in a particular talent. If that makes any sense... She'd probably get it. I like the girl very much, I once tried to train her, but... I guess she didn't want to continue anymore with the knife training... Perhaps I'm not a good teacher... Forgive me for I have failed you sensitive soul... Why are you here with being like me and Kraven? Jade and the Family? You don't belong here... Go home... You'll be protected better that way.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Bravery67_zps892f22ed
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
VALENTINE, BRAVERY

A boy, bit yet a man who barely understands how the world works. An innocent lad in a cold world who just wants to be the hero... Don't we all? Don't we all want to help? You were once in the Conquer Worm, with the enemy... I remember seeing you in Baker street. Super Heroes... How ridiculous. But so alluring. Be a hero dear lad. I'll do my best to support you with my inventions... May they serve you well.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Gabriel53_zps72c0c257
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
WINTERS, GABRIEL

Gabriel... You came out of nowhere on Bake Street, looking for a place to go and your eyes on an oblivious boy. Your selfish man... I don't believe that your here for any good purpose, other than for Bravery. Perhaps this has changed over the months, and your now more for the cause, but who am I to judge... I wasn't here because I believed in Vulture... I was here because someone I liked was here. And in that way... I suppose we're the same.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} MochaDerenPic2_zps3093e071
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
DEREN, MOCHA

A Stockholm Syndrome victim that has finally opened her eyes. Once was a lost woman, if now blossoming into her own skin. I don't know what she had done in the past with Jade, but you could sense that she didn't belong in CW. Too kind... To loving... Perhaps she was the reason among other things why so many joined CW in the first place. Though her attachment was pitiful, her growth over the months of being away from Jade has been healing for her. I sometimes hear her at night crying though... Maybe she was realizing her mistakes? Or maybe she's trying to cry away her sins... I know she doesn't remember her past very well. I envy her for that reason alone. To forget the past is something that I want badly.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Justus37_zps4294ffc5
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
JUSTUS, I`M ONLY PUTTING JUSTUS

A Valiant Heart, and man after my own! What great spirit! And courage! Though derange, I feel connected to him. His fighting style along with mine, our lances clashing sent shivers down my spine. A man who could fight one on one with me, and fairly as well makes me think that there is hope for this gender. Though as I was surprised to see that he would be with us after being with Jade for a while, I was relieved... Though we've stopped talking since Jo went missing and I regret that. It seems though that he and Matthias are together though... And I do not wish to interrupt their connection... And I believe it is also my fault. I never spoken to him on my own... I'm always cold... Why do I have to be cold? The one I felt was my equal... Is now lost... And it's all my fault.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Buddi10_zpsdd6502c9
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
"BUDDI", JUST BUDDI

Lost Buddi... I found you in a crater yelling nonsense about trains. It is a battle I remember well as you seemed confused that I would listen to you, and counter your insanity. I don't know why I did it myself, but I did. I noticed that... Every time we met you seem to stare at me with some sort of admiration though I made it clear that I was into the same gender as my own. You did not seem fazed though. As time went by and you lost you friends I felt responsible for you, so I tried to take care of you by talking with you. And you in turn helped me. Though you hardly knew what was going on, I didn't care... You were my true friend in this awful place. Your social skills have gotten better, and I feel so proud of you. You cleaned my R&D area so well, and when I think of you... I wonder how your doing... I worry for things that I shouldn't... You envoke feelings that I never felt for men. I just hope that your safe, and that we can speak more the next time we see one another.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Isaac_zps31c88906
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
HARVEY, ISAAC

This boy is... Well... I don't like him very much. He's alright, but too jittery for my taste. He once asked me if I hated him... And I remember saying that I hate all males equally. He also did this weird thing in which I had Buddi helped me dye my hair, of a winking thing... Don't think I didn't see... I did... Pervert...

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Dorthy91_zps6fb347f9
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
FENTOM, DORTHY

A girl born as the spawn of Jade, one of the most hated men in all of NML. You can't help but feel sorry for the girl since she's was left with such a horrible legacy. Everyone probably wants to kill her, though I can see that all the girl wants is to have a normal life, and is very confused right now. Mocha is doing her best to protect her and train her, but the girl seems to be struggling with herself. As if she can't decide what path to choose. A path of a normal life, or to pursue her father's dream as she was brainwashed to do the latter path... As she stayed in Vulture we took care of her for a little bit... She's paranoid and questioning her own self worth which isn't good... I don't want to end this poor girl's life... She reminds me... Someone that I had in the past... It's painful to look at her. Her drawings speak of what she really feels. I just hope no one makes her feel worthless, otherwise... I'm not sure what the girl will do to prove that she's not.

Relationship Journal {Emilia Melchiott} Jack2_zps10d070ca
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
DOCTOR, JACK

Mocha and her seem to have a thing going on between them. Though Emilia isn't sure about Jack, she likes to see more women around helping Vulture. She just wish that she had this many options when she was in Vulture.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum