Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Question: Top Fights

3 posters

Go down

The Question: Top Fights Empty The Question: Top Fights

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Alright, let's admit to it guys, this RP has quite a bit of violence. Battles, No Man's Land has seen a lo of them. There have been plenty of good ones, and there are still quite a few awesome ones in store for the future. So this question is: What are your top fights in NML? Which are the best/most awesome/greatest/most well done fights in this RP? They can be large battles like the Baker Street battle, or individual ones whether they were part of the bigger battles or completely separate. What are your favorite battles? List them from bottom to top, you can have up to ten. Start with ten then go down to build up anticipation, and feel free to talk about why it is on your list.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Question: Top Fights Empty Re: The Question: Top Fights

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

10. Akuryo vs Hannibal (1st Arc): This was the first REAL fight in No Man's Land, and it was quite a start. Both were fairly powerful characters, and they had interesting styles. But what's more important about this fight is that it started a nice little tradition. At the end of this, Akuryo had gone through quite a lot of pain. He was seriously damaged by this fight. This was important, because it started a long tradition of our characters actually being seriously impacted by the fights that they enter. The reason this fight is so low on this list is because the fight dragged on. I remember it going on for at least five pages with NO ONE ELSE posting, that's too much for just two people.

9. Jade vs Hannibal (4th Arc): Two words: "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!" "HANNIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

8. The Wheelchair Duel (3rd Arc): Okay, so it wasn't a serious fight, but Kraven and Ryder fighting on wheelchairs was possibly the most hilarious and most awesome thing the two had ever done together!

7. The Assault of Vulture Bunker (2nd Arc): The first major battle of No Man's Land. This is what really started the huge army on army battles, and though it was not the most well done battle, it was still great. So many characters fought in this battle, and while a few huge absences like Kraven and Ryder were evident, it was still a great fight. A few notable instances in this battle: Jade's shenanigans, Elliot vs Gari, Gangsta Pimp hitting Chef with a car, Akuryo vs Bravery.

6. Pugsy (And Chelsea) vs Arma (6th Arc): I loved this arc so much. Not only was it the beginning of Arc 2 but Manchee managed to pull off an awesome villain with Arma. Arma was a nuclear-armed Cybernetic capable of destroying the world, literally. The last thing you'd expect is for a teenage punk and his hacker friend to beat that. Yet they pulled it off, and it was awesome. It did end rather abruptly, and it did rely a lot on the shock value of Ivy coming back from the dead. But it was still a good one.

5. Buddi vs Mr Heart (7th Arc): By god the gore. These two were ripping each other apart the whole fight. Mr Heart had managed to kill Code Talker and Stegs, building himself up to be quite the antagonist for the Inquisitor Faction. But Heart made the mistake of underestimating the mutant. This resulted in one of the best death posts in this RP, ever. And that is saying a lot. It was a pretty good fight but what really makes it higher on this list is the death post. Seriously, that is what made Buddi vs Mr Heart.

4. Jade vs Gangsta Pimp (5th Arc): This was built up quite a bit on the Vulture Team side of the story. Jack Harrison AKA Gangsta Pimp seemed to exist for one reason: to kill Jade. He was hellbent on revenge, and that showed on the plot A LOT. And then when the two finally met, shit went down. While the fight itself was good, what really made it was the emotions and the inevitable end. Everyone knew Jade wasn't going to die that soon in the RP, but people weren't expecting Gangsta Pimp to just die like that. Denied his revenge, and killed by an assailant he didn't even know, his hatred for Jade would live on in his friend: Jo AKA "The Boss".

3. The Inquisitor vs Vulture Team (8th Arc): I know I'll get a lot of flak for this. But I loved this fight too. While I loved all of The Inquisitor's fights, this one just changed everything. David Kruger had transformed himself into a psychic being capable of taking on Vulture Team as a whole. After defeating Elliot, Bunny, Kat, Ivy, Akuryo, Ryder, and practically all of Vulture Team, Jo had to rely on the help of The Mistress to finally end the life of on of No Man's Land's central antagonists. Ever since The Inquisitor was introduced, I was waiting for the moment when he'd finally die.

2. Kraven vs Ryder (2nd Arc): We all know which fight this is. The one at the abandoned church. This was the fight that changed this RP SO MUCH, and it it formed the rivalry between Ryder and Kraven. Now unlike a lot of the other fights many of you might not have read this, but just ask Levi, this fight was possibly the most intense fight of this RP. It didn't need any killer cyborgs, the world wasn't at stake, it was just a fight between two of this RP's most hardcore fellas. Unlike a lot of other fights on this list, this fight didn't end anything, it just started something much larger. The Kraven and Ryder rivalry has been downplayed recently, but believe me when I say it isn't dead.

1. ALL of Machination Enterprise (Arc 5): Let's admit it and say that this Arc was crazy, and SO MANY PEOPLE DIED. Not everyone knew who was going to come out of this alive and who was going to die a painful death. Characters died premature deaths, many innocent lives were lost. How The Inquisitor died is on this list, so obviously his big premier is on it too! While he wasn't the killer cyborg he would later become in No Man's Land, The Inquisitor managed to really hurt both Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team. This whole arc was so hyped up that it had a whole new trailer, and it changed the status-queue for the RP completely. Most importantly, I think we can all agree that EVERYTHING in this RP is where people started to realized just how much I plotted to bring about suffering to all of your characters!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 pm

10. Hannibal and Akuryo during Vulture Riots
Although we all got pretty pissed about it at the time, it was a pretty nice fight to start the rp with!

9. Mr. Heart and Buddi during Night of Assassins
The whole fight is just them ripping each other apart until Buddi finally kills him in the most goriest way possible! It was like. A battle between who could be more disgustingly gorey. Even though I got yelled at for that gorey Mr. Heart death ahah heyo --

8. Jack and Jade on Baker Street
Jaaaaaaaaack. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

7. Mr. Ghoul and Bunny before the Armageddon battle
because assassin babes <3

6. Ryder and Kraven at the church
yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. that shit was cray. they aimed at each other`s feet like four times. that is all.

5. Jo and Kraven on Baker Street
boTH OF THESE FRICKERS ARE SERIOUSLY STRAIGHT OUT OF ACTION MOVIES. seriously these guys both need to calm the fuck down. Jo dodges bullets matrix style. They both beat the crap out of each other with sick CQC moves! it`s just. so cool.

4. Wheelchair duel
because they saw the opportunity and they took it. they just took it. wow. every Ryder and Kraven battle is pretty amazing honestly.

3. Armageddon
woah there buckeroo.
that fight was just a huge mesh of feelings and badassness and omg. Jo and the new and improved Inquisitor`s fight was pretty awesome on it`s own, Bravery killing Chef happened, and Arma. I just. Arma.

2. Everything on Baker Street
Everything that goes down here is just. ouch. my kokoro. vulture team just can`t get a break. they finally win and it still sucks for them.
the second battle here on Baker Street was cooler than the first somehow ?? how did that happen. the part with Jade, Jo, Ryder, and Kraven exploding the Inquisitor`s blimp was just. wow. wow guys. wow.

1. Machination Enterprise
-- holy crapola.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:56 am

10. Baker Street Assault
Feels. Very much feels.

9. Arma battle.
Like holy shit, I was not expecting Ivy to die. Like wrrrrrrrrrry!

8. Wheel Chair Battle
This is a thing...and I loves it!

7. Church Battle.
Oh yes. This is the best. I mean...yes.

6. Vero and Bunny battle.
REVENGE MUTHA FUKA!

5. Inquisitor rapes everything battle.
It felt so hopeless! It was fantastic.

4. Crater Battle
My ultimate troll XDDDDD

3. Ghoul VS Bunny battle
That was epic too. I'm allowed to be bias.

2. Worm vs The Family battle
DAH WRATH OF DAH VOODOO LADY!

1. Machination Enterprise
Vivian ; ~ ;
I am sadness
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content