Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:58 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 2 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade listened to what Clause was saying. How he was depressed, jobless, everything was pretty much crashing down on that man before this Angel came. Now to only find out who it was. It was at these times Jade hated his big mouth, after he spoke to Jo he was stabbed in the stomach with the scissors. He cursed since he was bracing more for his arm and leg, but not the stomach. Once he heard the door slam, Jade panted, sweating bullets before turning his head. "Gee... I wonder why you left him. Did he usually stab people? Because I have to say that THAT would be an attractive attribute for you since this is pretty much what I think you like to do in your past time... Only it involves guns and you aiming it at my back..." Amazing... This man was stabbed in the stomach and he was still able to dish out witty lines of sarcastic dialogue.... That had to be a talent. "So... I understand why he wants you. Most people become obsessed with their Exs... But why in the world does he want me? Any ideas into this madness?" Jade asked while panting.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:11 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 2 Joeventedit_zpsb278a6d2

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo glared into darkness as she heard Jade. "And you`re Conqueror Worm`s 'Great Leader' whose been hiding this whole time?!" She forced a laugh. "Pathetic! And don`t you dare talk about Jack--!" Her attention was forced back to Claus as she was met with a sudden unexpected stab to her arm. Her guard being dropped at the time, she screamed. Shortly and sharply, as she quickly managing to silence herself. She grunted shortly each time she stabbed him, resisting the tears that begged to drip down her face. She had definitely cried enough for the rest of her lifetime. But, it began to happen anyway. "I`m sorry, Claus! I did what I had too!" She yelled back at him hysterically, before he began to speak of the angel granting him divine retribution. She committed no such sins. She joined Paladin because she was one of the good guys. She worked as a Lounge Singer to help support them as a newly-wed couple. But when the opportunity arrived for her to start training for Paladin, she took it. Regardless of rather her and Claus were planning to start trying to conceive a baby at the time. She remembered even working on the nursery when she told him. She remembered the heated argument that escalated into her signing the divorce papers. She remembered dreaming about the day they`d reunite. Any hope she`d previously had of marrying him again and going on to live a happy life once her mission was complete seemed completely obsolete at the time. She flinched yet again as she suddenly heard the sound of Claus stabbing into Jade, continuing to yell at him immediately after. And then, a sudden slam of the door. He was gone.

Jo turned to the direction of Jade as he suddenly spoke up before she did. "He didn`t... I almost didn`t recongize him... he`s just so --" She paused, glaring into the darkness. "... You`re disgusting." She stopped, panting heavily. "It... sounds like he`s being manipulated by someone. I don`t know who. Someone really got to him. Someone who wants to put an end to this whole... war, I guess. That`s why we`re both here. They think when we`re both gone the war will end. That`s sorta dumb..." She leaned back into her chair, staring at the ceiling as she thought. She was alone in a room with her worst enemy. She wanted to express her intense hatred to him. She wanted to slowly describe how she planned to end him as soon as she found a way out of these ropes. She wanted to question him about what he did to Bunny, and how he could be so maniacal as to ask for backup against Jack during their honorable duel. It was his fault that she held her best friend in her own arms as he departed. Almost everything wrong with her life could be traced back to him -- but, for some reason, all that came out was, ".... You stole my fucking hat, you son of a bitch," She tried to lunge herself at him, almost forgetting that ropes bounded her to her chair. It notably wobbled, almost making her fall flat on her face, but she managed to regain balance. After that, she just sort of sunk into her chair. She attempted to struggle against the ropes again, which only left harsh burns around her wrists. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo and Claus theme - The State of Dreaming
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade snorted when Jo called him pathetic. He was smart for hiding for this long since he knew his strengths. He didn't need some blue haired bimbo from Paladin calling him shit that she knew NOTHING about. Knew absolutely nothing of the struggles he went through to even convince these criminals to work together. To hone their talents! "That much can be identified... Though the question is who the Angel is..." Jade said, and didn't really pay much attention to Jo. He was still trying to get out of here and made his struggles against his bindings visible to Jo. He pulled on some of the ropes, trying to undo the knot. "And you shot me." Jade retorted back, and after a while there was silence while he still worked on the binding before giving up. She sighed, obviously exhausted. "Christ... This is going anywhere... Hey... How long do you think we have until he comes back?" Jade asked as she shifted in his chair, the scissors though were making it hard to move.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 pm

i`d give my life

Jo pursed her lips, listening to the obvious sound of Jade struggling against the bindings. She couldn`t see him in the darkness, but the sound was distinguishable. It was no use, she had tried everything. She kind of wanted to tell him that, but listening to him struggle fruitlessly was kind of more amusing. She sat back in her chair, silently musing. Who was the angel? It could be someone they knew. Or not. She didn`t know <i>everyone</i> in No Man's Land, only the prime players. She`d read the profiles of those whom she deemed to be the toughest intensively before starting this mission. Her head fell back, staring at the ceiling in silence as she thought. "And you drugged me!" Jo snapped back defensively. She huffed, angrily. Some of her long hair fell onto her face, and she futilely tried to blow it away. She looked down at her suit jacket, trying to ignore the bloody stains it now had. She wasn`t sure if she was carrying a gun when she got kidnapped. Probably not. Although, she could barely recall the memory. What was she even doing before she got knocked out? She recalled the faint taste of nicotine, and contemplating Jack`s letter. Jack`s letter. She remembered that it, along with a velvet ring box were stored away in her pocket. Her feet tapped on the floor anxiously as she tried to recall the letter when she heard Jade`s voice again. "I... I don`t know. I`m assuming he doesn`t really plan to kill us -- yet, anyway. He`s going to drag this out..." She muttered, assuming the worst. Realization suddenly hit her. A man more dangerous than Jade himself. A mastermind. A Riddler-knockoff. She looked in the direction of the Doctor, hesitating momentarily. "... Um, hey. Have you ever heard of.. 'The Inquisitor'?" She knew the infamous name too well, but he was locked up. Paladin keeps him in a personal cell. There was only a slight possibility that this could ever be his doing. But, she wanted to use the process of elimination to narrow down suspects.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Jade Fentom

"I see... Sounds plausible. Especially with you." Jade said as he relaxed in the chair. He needed to regain strength, and took deep breaths. If he was lucky these scissors weren't rusty. Then he heard a question from Jo and he turned his head to the source of her voice. "Yes... I've heard of this.. Inquisitor... A man shrouded in mystery and rumors... Just as much as me, Well... Not much of my shrouded anymore, but it's hard to overlook such stories about that man, and you wonder what to believe... He's said to have a well known web of information. AND that his web is still in the works even being trapped in here." Jade answered with a frown. "There's only so much you can do with rumors, but it does pay to be cautious around such a man..." Jade said with pause as he began to think about the Inquisitor. "What do you know about the man?" Jade asked, since there was nothing better that he could do besides talk with Jo.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 am

i`d give my life

Jo listened to Jade carefully, soaking in the information. She pursed her lips, continuing to stare at the ceiling. She made a quiet humming noise of acknowledgement as he finished. He was able to keep his web running, even as a prisoner in No Man's Land with his own cells? He even had his own guards watching him as well. Jack was one of them. She frowned slightly. She turned to him slightly to Jade as he asked her a question. She heard an odd mix of rumors about the Inquisitor. She heard ones while in Paladin, and she heard ones while in No Man's Land. A lot of the rumors clashed, canceling each other out to the point that any of them could be true or untrue. "Well... before Jack -- or, um, Gangsta Pimp..." She corrected herself, unsure if Jade knew of his real name. "Passed, he gave me a letter. I read it last night. He warned me about the Inquisitor. Said he used to be one of his personal guards. Paladin actually keeps him locked away in his own cell. He said that he was even more dangerous than you. Jack was in Paladin; like me, and his real reason for being here was because of that guy. What he had against you was just a personal grudge..." She explained with a hint of vehemence. She felt weird about giving Jade all this information; it left a weird taste in her mouth. But, there was a possibility he knew things that she didn`t, and if they combined their knowledge it would make the whole situation easier on them both. She also wanted Jade to know how insignificant he was in the grand scheme of things. That was always fun.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh I know that... That's what makes the web so famous you know... The fact that even though he's locked up he still has a connection to it." Jade said with a chuckle. "Gotta admire a man like that. Still has control even when trapped. Now THAT'S talent..." Jade said as he shifted in his seat again. After a while so silence had passed and Jade sighed. "Well it's nice to know that I'm soooo loved..." Jade said at that one part of Jack just having a personally grudge. "Ha... I don't think we're going to get out of our own accords... Do you?" Jade asked as he sat in a very relaxed position in his seat.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm

i`d give my life

Jo listened to Jade, absolutely disgusted. "That`s not talent. That`s insanity. People like him just need to be locked up somewhere and forgotten." She snapped. She wasn`t sure if they could take the Inquisitor off the list of suspects yet. It made a lot of sense for him to be it. But Paladin kept him under lock and key. There was no way he could manage to escape. He even has his own personal guard. She rolled her eyes at the man. She knew he was twisted, but spending alone time with him in a dark room all tied up really have her some insight. She pursed her lips, thinking about his question for a moment. "... No." She decided. "Unless we`re able to do some crazy action movie bullshittery, we`re stuck here." She finished, still struggling to find a way to relax in her chair. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 2 Claus_zps904637fa

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus suddenly burst through the door, nearly blinding the two with light from somewhere outside. Claus seemed to be yelling to a tall, lanky figure outside the room "I don't care! I'll kill her now!" the man yelled. There he was, a pair of scissors, the light behind him created a silhouette, only his glasses had any color. Claus didn't care about what they were talking about, Claus was here to kill those two now, he didn't care what The Angel said anymore. Claus suddenly unchained Jo, before throwing her to the floor "You're weak... you've been stabbed in the legs so much you might as well be a cripple! Snip... snip... snip!" the man closed in on her, holding his scissors menacingly. Meanwhile, the door closed and locked on its own, the tall lanky figure ssssshhing Jade before it slammed shut and locked.

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 pm

i`d give my life

Jo hissed at the sudden ray of light. She recoiled, shutting her eyes tightly and looking away. She tensed, simply expecting more stabs to the leg and religious rants. Until, of course, he heard him yell back at a tall, lanky figure. Jo squinted in an attempt to see the subject in question, but she couldn`t make it out. She listened to sounds of Claus lurking in the room. In absolute darkness, he could come from anywhere. As she finally felt his presence behind him, her binds fell loose. She took a moment. What was happening? Was he freeing her? She only looked at her hands briefly, inspecting the severity of the rope burns when she was grabbed and thrown onto the ground. She landed with a grunt, looking up at Claus advancing towards her menacingly. Using her left arm - the one which hadn`t been stabbed - to support herself, along with what she could only assume was a wall to rise up. She was startled by the sudden slamming of the door, leaving the room pitch black again. She couldn`t even tell if he had freed Jade as well. Her legs were rendered rather useless, as she was currently bleeding to death from stab wounds. Jo chuckled darkly. "We were looking for a loose spot in those ropes the whole time, but we couldn`t find one! Nice to see that you found another use for your talent of tying people up..." She jested, attempting to provoke him. She remained leaning against the wall. She had no weapon or any sort on her, so if she wanted to live her reliance would have to be on CQC. It pained her to see Claus like this. It pained her that she may have to hurt him. But she had to do what she had to do.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus was in a blood rage, he didn't even notice Jade, or care about the door being locked, or that Jo had managed to get herself up. As she leaned against a wall, Claus slowly moved up towards her, like a hunter slowly stalking his prey. Then, when he got close enough, the man announced his attack with a yell and stabbed towards Jo's chest. Claus wasn't a soldier, he was barely even a killer compared to what was seen in No Man's Land. He left so many openings in his simple stab towards her. It was almost pathetic, Jo seemed to look like she had the upper hand despite bleeding out and not having a weapon "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" he yelled with the stab, his voice cracking.

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh and we all know how well your good at pulling that off. That fight with Kraven... Pardon my language, but that was pretty BS." The man said with a chuckle. He probably figured what they had to do. They had to... Work together? He found no other way, but the problem was if Jo was willing to work with him on this. Just when he was about to suggest such an idea he heard shouting. "Sounds familiar..." Jade said before he closed his eyes in pain from the light. "CHRIST!" he called out before he watched. "Jo!" he called almost concerned for a the woman, and then he heard a 'sshhhhhhhhhh' and he turned to see a very think figure walking up to him, and slam the door close. "The Angel I presume?" Jade asked, glaring up at the figure. He heard Jo's words to Claus and turned his head back to her. He knew what she was trying to do, but it wasn't very smart. With insane people only goad them when you have a good plan and know how they work.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

i`d give my life

Jo reacted quickly, grabbing Claus` arm and giving it a small twist, pulling it far away from the two. She didn`t want to seriously hurt him. Somehow, despite the much larger man being the one to charge at her with rusty, bloody scissors, she felt he was defenseless. He could change his outward appearance, damage his psyche, but his aura would remain that of an innocent and brilliant young man. One who deserved a happy future, not what Jo had to offer him. "Claus... Claus, you know this isn`t you. Snap out of it." Her eyebrows knit together in concern. She`d seen it work in movies, but she doubted that it would work in this situation. She held him in the same position, continuing to twist it ever so slightly so as to keep him in line but not seriously injure him.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus's eyes widened under his glasses as his arm was twisted "Agh!" he yelped, before he started to stumble back. She continued to twist more and more, and the man continued to yelp in pain. but then the man moved his arm up, then swung it down on Jo's arm twisting his. He stabbed the scissors right into her arm "HAHAHAHA! Go to hell harlot! Jojo is dead! You're a demon that has possessed her and uses her image! I will destroy you for it! KILL YOU! HAHAHA!" he began to stab more and more towards her in rapid succession, laughing as he did so.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am

i`d give my life

Jo involuntarily cringed as she heard Claus yelping in pain. Her grip on his wrist was softening by the second. Her concern for his safety made her put her guard down as the scissors stabbed right into her right arm. "Ugh!" She grunted, finally releasing Claus as she tossed him backwards, trying to knock off his balance. She rolled away as he stabbed at her in rapid succession, still leaning against the wall to support herself. She still clung to a bit of hope that a remnant of Claus was in the back of his mind; that there was hope he could come back. "Claus, you`re being manipulated! Do you trust this 'angel' more than me?!" She quipped, using some of her strength to throw a kick at Claus` rib cage. The act on it`s own was dreadfully painful, as she was continuously bleeding out.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus cringed as Jo made the man go off balance "Harlot! Sinner!" he yelled before he regained his balance, only for her to kick him in the rib cage. This caused the man to fall on his back against the floor, Jo was holding back, even Claus knew that. He was going to take advantage of that "Y-you're right Jojo... I've been such a fool... I don't know what overcame me..." he muttered, the man was slowly trying to get up. He got on his fours and looked at Jo, a smile on his face "Damn that angel... I dont' trust him over you..." he said in a tired voice, he held his hand out so Jo could help him stand up "Please help me... Josephine...?" he said, his smile widening.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 am

i`d give my life

Jo stood over Claus as he fell onto his back. She hoped this meant he was done for now. She hated the idea that the fight could have escalated further. She watched him, keeping her defenses up and remaining cautious for now. Her shoulders suddenly dropped, and her arms lowered as she listened. A smile appeared on her face, growing as he spoke. She grinned brightly, looking happier than she had in ages. "Claus..." She muttered fondly, grabbing his larger hand. She yanked him up to his feet, quickly pulling him into a tight embrace. "This is perfect! I`ll finish my mission - and you can hang out with Vulture Team while I do that - and then we`ll both leave! We can continue the life we were planning before I joined Paladin! W-With babies, and a nice house..." She trailed off dreamily, still keeping them locked in a tight hug...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus' smile slowly turned into a sinister grin as Jo held him in his embrace "Jojo...." he muttered, happily, as if singing in whisper "SINNER!" he yelled, before he raised his arm up. It all went by so quickly, yet it was as if everything had gone down so slowly as well. Claus stabbed the pair of scissors straight into Jo's right eye "HAHAHAH! You bought it! Demons are such foolish things! Hahahahaha! To think you would fall for my trick! I have out tricked the trickster demon! I am so brilliant!" he yelled "A true Paladin!" he continued turning his back on Jo as he celebrated his stab, for all he knew, he stabbed Jo straight through the eye and into her brain, killing her. The man continued to laugh like a maniac, not even looking at Jo anymore.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am

[quote="Emu Queen"]

i`d give my life

Jo`s eyes shot open as she heard the word 'sinner' rebound across the room. She looked up at Claus with widened eyes. The moment seemed to be in slow motion through her view. The last thing she would see would be the deranged look in her husband`s face as he plunged his pair of rusty scissors deep into her skull, invading her eye socket and fully ripping the organ straight out of her in a single swift move. Her blood spurted out of the now empty socket, splashing onto Claus. No amount of special training could have prepared her for the amount of pain it supplied. She screamed in pure, agonizing pain, the sound of her screams filling the room. The thick crimson liquid poured down the right side of her face, nearly covering it. It had dripped down onto her suit, leaving a visible stain. "My eye...! Fuck, my eye!!" She screeched, stumbling away from Claus with her hand covering the wound. Any hope she had left in Claus was stabbed out of her; tears of mixed torment and sorrow poured out of her left eye, mixing into the blood that spilled at a rapid pace down her face to create a murky saturation.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 am

Jade Fentom

Jade watched the interaction with interest, his heart leapt when he thought he heard Claus hit the floor. Could this be their chance!? Oh please don't let this woman fuck up! And then it happened... Jo fucked up and Jade could be heard groaning in frustration. "Don't reason with him!" Jade shouted, but of course the woman ignores him. "You'll loose an eye..." Jade muttered as he shook his head. Claus was LONG gone. He could hear it in the man's voice for crying out loud! Why couldn't Jo see it!? Claus was no longer the man she knew, she get over it, knock him out, and... Jade suddenly felt like vomiting... But not in disgust, but pity. Pity for Jo. She wanted things to go back like they were before, well so did Jade, but he knew even that wasn't possible. So he figured that if he couldn't take back the life he once had he'd make a new life. Hence Conquer Worm. To put order back into this world. "Stop don't listen to him..." Jade said, but then Jo fucked up again, and what do you know her eye was now destroyed. Normally Jade would do a witty remark, an I told you so, but he felt it was not needed. So Jade while tied up and Claus laughing like a moron, decided to give a pep talk while aiming to kick Claus in the balls. "Jo! He's not your Claus anymore! Stop being pathetic and do that Movie Bullshittery!" Jade snapped, he had enough stupid from her today.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus continued to laugh as he heard Jo's screams "Do you hear that!? Those are the screams of the sinner! Of hell! The sound of glory! Hahahaha!" the man turned around just as Jo fell down. He saw Jade trying to kick the man, right he still existed. He stabbed Jade's leg before he kicked him "Quiet... your turn will come..." he whispered to the man before moving on. He was still smiling, and slowly walking towards her. His sharp rusty scissors in his hand, he slowly moved towards her, before picking her up and pinning her against a wall, holding his scissors to her throat "Finally... my life will make sense now! The Angel will give me my happiness back once you two are gone! It will be magnificent! I'll paint the walls of this room with your guts... and oh... oh... I will enjoy it..." he said as he breathed on her neck, slowly bringing the scissors against her throat.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 am

i`d give my life

Jo was trembling and hyperventilating, her chest heaving as she attempted to regain composure. The pain only grew more unbearable by the second. She remained still as Claus picked her up, pinning her against the wall. She felt the cold steel of his scissors brushing against her throat. She looked at him with her only available eye, and only now did he seem hardly recognizable. She saw him for what he was in his present state, for the first time since they reunited. Before she saw him as the man she married. That was obviously gone now. She began to close her eyes as she heard Jade yell at her, then gritted her teeth. In a single swift movement, she grabbed for Claus` wrist and this time twisted his arm fully. She proceeded to slam her elbow down onto the center of his arm, hoping to shatter it, then flipped the larger man fully over her shoulder with a painful grunt.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 am

[center]

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus' eyes widened, his glasses dropping showing his crazed eye as Jo suddenly grabbed him "Wah-!?" the glasses shattered at his feet, before he even knew it, his right arm was broken. It happened in seconds "No..." he was on the ground in silent pain right after. He just didn't know what to think, his face was just in shock... not even a single whimper from him, he was silent. A few moments past, and the men just seemed to slump down, he was laying on the ground. The man's insane smile started to disappear "Heh... I'm dumb..." he muttered to himself "To think all it took was a dumb broken arm..." the man muttered with a smile. His eyes began to calm down, his blood lust leaving his body "Jojo..." he whispered in a weak voice, closing his eyes. The crazed man was slowly turning into a quiet and calm, soothing man.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:20 am

i`d give my life

Jo watched with the slightest grimace as Claus fell over in pain. She figured now they were ok, they could just leave and figure out what all this is about and finish it, but just as she turned to Jade she heard his voice. It was different. Sane, soothing, sultry. Jo dropped to her knees beside Claus, grabbing his hand with both of her`s. "You... You really are..." She muttered. Even if it was another trick, Jo would fall for it every time. She didn`t acknowledge that a monster had been put in her husband`s place. No matter what she tried to convince herself, she would always just see the same man she met when she was only fifteen. But now, she truly saw his demure change. He was a different man all together now. The one that she abandoned and left alone, so she could succumb to her own desires. Where would their life be if she hadn`t? "I-I`m sorry..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:31 am

Jade Fentom

"Good girl." Jade said when Jo pretty much broke Claus's arm. Looks like his pep talk was all what Jo really needed in order to pull through! And Mocha told him that he sucked at pep talks! "Um... If you let me out I can give you back your hat, and fix up your eye. Free of charge." Jade tried to bargin since he was pretty much trapped in here, and the thing that she wanted was the hat back. It was a long shot, but Jade had an empire to run. Those people back at home were a bit useless without him. Uncordinated and such... He'd be surprised if they were actually looking for him... Maybe Mocha could help, but with Kraven there Jade doubt that the nun would listen to her. "Jo... Don't fall for it..." Jade said though he heard the change of tone, he knew... He KNEW that it had to be a trick. He didn't trust the guy, and he wanted Jo to see it too. "No Jo! Keep your distance!" Jade urged, he would not allow Jo to go back into that trick or so help him he WILL call Jo that nickname... Jojo. Just to snap her out of it! Like when he called Mocha his Latte... Though she didn't have to know that.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum: