Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living Daylights (Private)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Living Daylights (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Living Daylights (Private)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Living Daylights (Private) - Page 2 Ryder%20HT%2066_zpshmmdffef

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

☲-------------------------------------☲

Ryder hesitated for a moment, looking pensively out towards the desert beyond the establishment--before suddenly hearing a voice behind him, immediatly spinning around and reaching for the bat at his belt--only to see that it was Jasper. His expression fell into one of extreme irritation, and as the whitette asked him his question, Ryder let out a clearly hostile sigh and replied,
"You think I'd be hanging around here alone if I knew? What are you doing here, anyway? I mean, I know we found you here, but do you live here or something? Wouldn't be surprising..." He paused for a moment after that, looking away and feeling his emotions churn deep down within his stomach. Clearly his words weren't going to help anything, and they weren't making him feel any better, either, but he had to deal with all of ths anger somehow. He hesitated for a moment, then looked back at Jasper again and spoke, "...Her motorcycle's still here. And she's not inside, either. I think...I think something happened. Fuck..." He looked away, stress beginning to bubble up further deep within him. "Something must've happened. How am I supposed to deal with this...? Are there any tracks--? Shit..."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2