Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

+2
Your Sweet Dreams
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 3 Rei55_zpsh8lqvb4b
Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
At the womans answer, Noire stopped her eyes from widening. She seemed homeless? In the facility, she'd been taught how to act, but she'd never unintentionally made someone think she was transient.... That she knew of, at least.....This was potentially troubling. People didn't seem to like the homeless very much. Either that or they certainly didn't want to be friends with them.  
I'm sorry if I said something to make you think that. I'm glad I'm not homeless too.Such a state seems sad.
Noire watched the woman as she got up, slowly sitting up and walking beside her. She nodded, looking around her one more time as she walked. Noire gentle let her hood slide down lower, not completely off her head. She could still pull it up if needed, but enough that it didn't feel like she was hiding her vectors from the people around her, not when they'd been nice so far. That-felt like it bordered on dishonesty and Noire didn't like that.   

Sure. That would be lovely.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 pm

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 3 Tumblr12

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress
Ginapia's Theme: Eversong

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"What is that human phrase. Assuming makes a butt out of you and me? Except without the fowl language."
Gia smiled and continued to walk around. Families were out with their kids and it was a rather nice day out. She had heard commotion in other parts of the city but...you know. "How do you like this planet? Do you enjoy it?"she asked, heading toward an icecream vendor. She thought maybe buying some icecream for the two of them would be fun! Why not?

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 3 Ginapi10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:30 am

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

A smile bigger than the woman had seen thus far sprouted on Noire's face as Gia spoke. Strangely enough, this was one of the few things that didn't confuse her. While Noire didn't like violence, mama had taught to appreciate books and she especially appreciated books that helped explain how people thought. While she didn't want to meet people like the ones in her book, if she ever did, now she'd understand them!   
A character in a book liked to say that. Though he preferred it with the other word.
Noire continued smiling, emboldened by the slight familiarity. She looked around the park, taking in the families, still a little mystified by the freedom the children had and the interactions between the children and the few men in the park. She knew what fathers were, but as to what role they played in a family, outside of helping to make children, she was still a little confused. Noire turned back to Gia.    

...I've only ever lived on this planet, but I do like it. I've heard stories about others and I don't know if I'd want to live on them.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 pm

" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "

"Yes, I do as well. It's a good way of putting it. I am enjoying this conversation with you Noire."
she gave some money to the vendor, who in return gave a weird look as he handed Ginapia two icecreams. The sprite bowed and handed one to Noire. "Here, this is for you, for being such good company."she smiled and started to eat her own, which was melting fast cause of the sunlight in her hair.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:41 am

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Noire's smile flickered as she realized the implication of her words. Could they be taken offensively? A lot of aliens in the city had lived most of their lives on their planets, and that meant Gia could have too. And some might be really attached to their home planet on top of that. Noire watched the womans reaction, relaxing internally at her words.     
Thank you. I'm enjoying this a lot too. I haven't really been able to talk to a lot of people like this. It's been really nice, Ms. Gia.
Noire eyed the stand over the womans shoulder. Her eyes widening as she counted off all the flavors in her head. She'd seen ice cream before. It was one of the first desserts mama had introduced her to, but she was still surprised by just how many flavors there were of the treat. The names and combinations seemed so inventive. She looked from the stall back to the woman, looking down at the cone in her hand to Gia with a growing smile.  
Thank you..This is very kind of you.
Noire started licking the cone, a bit confused how to proceed from here. This really did make her happy, but would a hug be too familiar? Should she try to pay her back somehow? The easy way would be to pay Gia how much the cone had cost her in the first place, but it didn't seem like the other woman wanted anything but her company.
After a moment, Noire half hugged the womans freer arm, trying to not spill Gia's quickly melting cone as she nuzzled against her arm for a moment and sheepishly moved away, going back to licking her ice cream, smiling at the flavor and that she'd been able to think of a compromise. A half hug wasn't as assuming as a full hug, so that should be an okay way to further thank Gia!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"You're welcome. I was going to buy Jacob some too...but he seemed to have disappeared. It was a shame...it was an interesting creature."
and then the half hug happened. Gia hadn't been hugged for a while so it was still a very new thing for her...physical contact. Normally, she'd shy away, but it was sort of too late for that as Noire was already hugging her. She slowly and gingerly, pat the girls back in return. "Yes, thank you..."she said, quickly readjusting the blanket over her head and started to eat her sweet treat as well. She'd had icecream before on her home planet, but it would be much colder since sunsprites, so Gia had to eat hers rather fast to compensate. Still, it was a delicious treat to be sure.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

As she felt the woman gently patting her back, Noire gently let go of the woman.     
He was. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but he was very interesting to look at....You're welcome. I'm sorry, was that inappropriate?
Noire looked away sheepishly,returning her focus to licking the ice cream cone. She smiled at the still unfamiliar flavors. Mama'd explained why she had to leave, but Noire still wished she could be around to do things like this with, especially since they were so much freer now. Though mama couldn't be here to make sure things stayed that way. Noire forced a smile. She didn't want Gia to think she'd made her sad somehow. She was already worried enough her hug could have been upsetting somehow.
She'd always thought most people generally liked hugs too.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"Oh no...I'm just not used to physical contact or anything like that..."
Gia said as she started to finish the icecream on top. "There...whew...a-anyway, I'm not used to physical contact so...I do not get hugs very often. This is why I am so very awkward when they happen...is it not your fault."she smiled at the girl gently.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Noire blinked as she looked at Gia. Her smile tentatively growing wider. A somber shade overshadowing the faint happiness that had blossomed with her somewhat inflated confidence.  
I'm...not too used to physical contact either-not a type I really liked.
Noire turned her attention back to her ice cream, gasping when she saw it was now melting. She licked the now more clearly melting ice cream, turning back to Gia, as the woman spoke.   

I like hugs. People seem to like them most of the time. That's why I hugged you....I still feel bad for making you feel awkward. My mama said it was good to always take others emotions into consideration, so I guess you'd prefer I not do that again? So you don't have to feel awkward?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"I think I can get used to hugs."
Gia said as she hugged Noire again, feeling pretty okay with doing that. "So...is there anything you would like to do? Anything at all?"she smiled brightly at the girl.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum