Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Oh here we fuckin go." Bunny thought, and walked toward them, into view. Yeah, that was Kraven alright. "Hey hey hey! I was just trying to figure out what the hell was goin on. Not here to kick your ass or anything." she said, looking at Kraven and Cathy. "I'm a friend of Ryder's, if that means anything." she lied, but knew Kraven's little tiff with Ryder, so, might as well say that to cover her ass. She WAS friends with Ryder...at one point."

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 F73dd020-7003-44c4-90a5-0a37ed4975b7_zpsxufpp3vp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona freaked out a bit when Kraven jumped up with his gun. He scattered behind Kraven, his eyes still a piercing red, but his body in too much pain, and his body had too much damage, so he was unable to really get his blood flowing. He slowly peeked around Kraven at a red head. He furrowed his brows a bit.
"T-That's not Poison... Or the Nun woman.... Does... Does she work for Cain....?"
He asked Kraven in confusion.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Layout10

========================☠========================

When Bunny got close enough, Kraven immediately recognized her and lowered his gun. She could still be his enemy, for sure, but so long as she didn't have green hair and have a nun monster following her she was worth not shooting "Oh, it's just you. Hi Bunny..." he spoke in a calmer voice. He turned to Crona, patting him on the head to calm him down "Crona, this is a former enemy of mine. Bunny. But we don't have a reason to kill each other right now, so you can drop your guard for now." he told the boy before turning to Beatrice. Why she was here, he did not know, but her being here wasn't a good sign. Trouble seemed to follow anybody that once aligned with Vulture Team "This is Crona, he's a student of mine. So, why are you here...?" he asked the red head, sitting back down on a rock next to where they parked their van.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

"Gonna say this now, any enemy of Poison is a friend of mine. That much I can assure you. Also Hi Kraven." she said, and sat down on a rock herself. She did reach other her bag and pop a pill real quick, before putting it away. "I'm trackin someone. You know, someone tried to kill me, I wanna kill them. That sort of fanfare. Unfortunately, I lost the trail a bit ago, so now, I'm looking for information. That's all, no big." she crossed her legs over each other. "Better question. Dah hell are y'all doing here? And does he need help? I got a first aid kit on my bike."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

T h e -- M e g a l o d o n -- E m p e r o r

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 33f63383-5a2a-4f87-b7ce-13296c64234f_zpsd2b633bd

Watching Crona's training from afar, Cao studied the master and student closely as the boy tried to overcome his primal desires. It was with the embracing of the boy that Kraven allowed himself to enjoy--to give safety to the boy created a calling to him began to echo in his mind. Cao's eyes began to scan the scene, his throat began to be clutched. Rapid thoughts were strewn about his mind. Notions that were better left dead. Was this empathy? Was it a surge of humanity that possessed Kraven to show such fatherly behaviour?
His teeth gritted for a moment, rejecting the thought--as if to deny himself the notion that any Killer Gene human would be truly still empathetic or concerned for others. Not an insane slip of thought. No chaotic behavior. Not a shank. Or a snap of the neck with a sarcastic or annoying loud insult from the top of his lungs

Cao show how began to acknowledge something as he clutched air between a lowered fist. Yet he could not say what it was truly....He stared off to the east for a moment. Leaving a hush whisper in memory to that dangerous thought.
It was tempting to think that such a man could be brought back from the abyss, to walk free from the valley of death and not be consume by an overwhelming need to continue to expand it...

This world that Cao envision in his thought had no room for such a man. To give such needless and wonton destruction abusive power over entropy. Killer genes. He scoffed and began to cackle as he considered the idea of allowing Killer Gene humans in his empire. Did the world really need killer genes? He looked towards Skull Mountain with a bit of conflicted desire to be helped..He found none.

A red head popped forth from the scenery to him. Bunny Mio. Annoying. Cao thought for a moment that he should give her a stern talking to for needless killing men who hadn't killed anyone. The Westonshire rebuilding and claiming was underway as he thought about barking at the women for killing his countrymen. He sneered. No. I would do no good, when do they listen?

Cao was a criminal here, so were the others--he was not the person he was to be back in the home country. Just a pseudonym past.
He began to skulk near Kraven placing himself near him, to watch the Assassin clearly.

"You fought her before? I commend you Ms. Mio. I had a rather exhilarating fight with the jade haired woman, if I can bluntly say" He engaged the sniper. He kept his hands in his pockets as he smirked. He didn't mention the Westonshire incident with the woman yet. He was rather too annoyed about it that he believe he would have dug himself a rather fitting grave amongst the dead that surrounded this place...

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine smiled as Crona managed to control his Killer Gene and go back to regular Crona on his own- she had seen enough people like him to understand how difficult that was, and so was glad that Kraven had been able to help. Of course, this also meant that both males were pretty beaten up... She nodded at Kraven and got to work on Crona

"Oh don't worry, Crona~ Like Kravey said, I've been through worse~"

She chirped as she fixed him up, then looked up as a familiar voice was heard. Spotting Bunny, the pinkette gritted her teeth- everyone that had been in Vulture Team seemed to have that effect on her, even though they were now technically allied with Ryder and Jo. Snippy due to the redhead's presence in general, Cathy shook her head at the offer of help.

"I don't think it's any of your business why we're here. And he's fine. I've got him."

The fact that she had a comparable rack to hers was probably an issue here too, like that coupled with Ryder-like red hair made for a problem in Cathy's mind.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven could practically breathe the amount of PMSing around him now that he had both Bunny AND Cathy here. And to top if off, Cao existed, which Kraven had forgotten about. He knew there was a fair amount of bad blood between them. Bunny was Vulture Team, and Cathy, Cao, and he were with Conqueror Worm from the very beginning. No matter what they did, he knew full well they could never really like each other, just tolerate each other's existence. He looked over to Cao and gave him a look "Don't start anything sharky!" because to be honest, he fully expected Cao to start a fight right away. Which he knew Bunny would be able to oblige. Then there was Cathy, also snarking out the assassin "Cathy deary, could you work on Crona's wounds for me...? THANK YOU HUN-!" he immediately picked up Crona and just THREW him at Cathy before looking back to Bunny.

"We're waiting for the others... in the Ministry, that is. Nothing that should concern you... we're trying to avoid Poison, for obvious reasons. As for the guy that tried to kill you... none of my concern unless it was me. And I dont' recall trying to kill you lately. May be a little sketchy though-" thanks to the Killer Gene, there were still those little incidents he didn't remember. Could he have tried to kill Bunny? Maybe. He already had enough enemies as is at the moment though.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Bunny Mio

"Nice to see you too Cathy..." she said and leaned back a bit. She looked at the man rose an eyebrow. "Thanks? I think. She'd not exactly a walk in the park." and then Kraven started to to her more personally. "Wasn't you. I'd know if it was you. And I'm not really allied with Jo and Ryder at the moment. Haven't heard from them in 5 years. I'm kind of just on my own right now. And trust me, I ain't stayin long. I just want to figure out where that bitch Nathan went." she let out a sigh, and stretched. "But do know this. When it comes to Poison, you tell me where she is, or if she's bothering your folk, and I'll help yah. Same with the CoC, if you catch me." she dusted herself off a bit, feeling a bit awkward. Though, everywhere she went was a bit awkward for her, since people weren't really her thing much..and here she was running into just about everyone she knew before.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 F73dd020-7003-44c4-90a5-0a37ed4975b7_zpsxufpp3vp

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

Crona started to feel better when he was being attended to by Cathy after Kraven's throw of life. He remained silent as he could literally taste the awkwardness and hatred that filed the air. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably, looking down a bit.
"T-Thank you.... Cathy..."
He mumbled softly while trying to remain nearly invisible. He preferred to not get into the middle of any of their conflicts....

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:44 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven crossed his arms when Bunny spoke, it was mostly small talk, which was... somewhat surreal to the blonde. He didn't do much small talk with his former enemies, as a matter of fact most tried to murder him on sight. "I have no idea who Nathan is..." Kraven added in response to the red head, nor did he really care, so long as this Nathan stayed out of his way. Then there was this talk of Poison and the Church of Crime "I looked into a bit of history... you and Poison do have a past... I admit, I know little about the woman. I share history with Cain... he betrayed me, and I intend to pay him back for that." he stood back up from the rock he was sitting on and looked to Crona, whom Cathy had just finished up giving medical attention. This was good, he was worried about the boy "Well I'm beat..." he muttered as he ended up dropping down on the rock again, sitting.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:37 am

Bunny Mio

"I knew you guys had a bit of history. I did some research on the CoC, your name came up often. But enough of that, sounds like yer bout ready for a nap." she chuckled and yawned herself. "Yeesh me too...so...this the start of yer new possy? You said you had others." it was weird talking to Kraven...nice, but weird. She felt like she should be fighting him right about now. She kind of wanted to, to practice against the killer gene, but that would be too weird wouldn't it. "Yeah...that's too fucking weird...maybe I'll ask later...after finding Nathan..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven rose his head to Bunny as she mentioned his history with the Church "LIES AND SLANDER! History knows nothing of my exploits! I fought a speedster rapist and super faggot before it was cool! AND I HELPED A CUBAN SAMURAI KILL UNCLE SAM! The Trust just liked to hide the REAL HISTORY! The bastards..." Kraven was sounding A LOT like a crazy person right there and then, a little more crazy than usual. Then there was mention of his "posse", that word amused Kraven, he would use it often later "I wouldn't say this is the start... The Ministry of Death has been operating since we last met on the field of battle. It operates around the world now... and my inner circle is more like... about 6 or 7 other people... I just happen to be teaching Crona how to properly use his Killer Gene..." he walked over to Crona and pat him on the back "He's made progress since when I met him a day or whatever ago- he was at the mercy of his desires, of his Killer Gene, without control. And while he is just starting to learn true control... he is on the right path..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 am

Bunny Mio

"Hey, the more you tell me, the more I know. So spill whatever beans you want. Frankly, this is the most entertained I've been in ages." she listened carefully about Kraven's faction. Sounded like the League to her. Though nowadays everything sounded like the League to her, since it's been on her mind. She got up, and walked over to Crona, taking out a lollipop she had, just a tiny sucker. She gave it to Crona.  "Killer Gene control ain't easy. Congrats." she looked back at Kraven.   "Say...what can you tell me on how to combat it. I have my way, but maybe hearing something from someone with the fuckin thing would be better."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:49 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to get very defensive over Crona when Bunny approached him, he made it clear to him that if he got in any trouble he would jump in, but as he thought Bunny just... gave him a lolipop. He rose an eyebrow before breaking out in a small laughter "Somebody's got an oral fixation-" he muttered under his breathe, before his mood suddenly darkened as she asked him how to combat people with the gene "First of all... if they have the gene and they're not Poison or Cain, don't fight them. They're not in control of their actions. It's like trying to kill somebody because they're drunk or high... they just have superpowers is all... second, my Killer Gene is weak, so I dealing with me isn't exactly good experience with dealing with the more powerful Killer Gene users..." he explained, the Killer Gene was never really a reason why he was particularly troublesome in fights. Even Bunny would know he didn't have the speed or perception that Poison had in battle. His was level 0, not even level 1, all it did was dumb his pain nerves and make him really irrational sometimes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

As Catherine finished fixing Crona up, she smiled at the pinkette before glaring angrily in the direction where Kraven and Bunny were talking. She ruffled Crona's hair and got up

"I'm gonna go check on Kravey, yeah? Just try to rest for a bit.."

AND then Kraven and Bunny were walking over, Bunny being way too friendly for Cathy's taste. She eyed the lollipop the redhead gave Crona suspiciously, clearly not trusting that it wasn't poisoned. Without saying anything, she got to work on Kraven's wounds, since he had taken quite a bit of damage during Crona's training. The pinkette stopped, however, when Bunny asked for advice on killing Killer Gene people. She looked up incredulously

"Are you actually serious? Why the fuck would someone with a Killer Gene openly tell you the weaknesses of the Killer Gene...?"

Cathy didn't understand how that logic worked, but after saying that she remembered that she needed to not let Kraven bleed out, so she went back to patching him up.

"Genuinely like- do you think Kravey's a fucking idiot? Crona, don't eat the lollipop, we've got a Gene-killer here..."

Being the mother of one Killer Gene individual, the significant other of another, and the current co-protector of yet another, it was clear that Cathy didn't appreciate the anti-Killer-Gene vibe coming off of Bunny- she was asking too many questions that could lead to her being able to kill the people she cared about.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:10 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y

Crona watched silently as the two spoke about Killer Genes, and their weakness. To this, Crona tensed up... Why would she need to know that?!?! Could Crona even trust anyone who wants to know that!?! Crona shivered a bit, however, when the one called bunny came up and gave him the lolli with a good job, his eyes darkened a bit. She was treating him like a child. He could feel his insides wanting to have at her, he didn't like her at all. His Killer Gene was telling him to just go all out, do anything he wanted, let the blood flow! THE BLOOD! However, Cathy's words brought him back. He sighed softly and closed his eyes tightly. Control. Control. He needed to remain in control.... He looked up once more when Cathy warned him of the lolli, and he gave a gentle nod to her words. He wasn't going to eat it anyways but... He sighed and looked away, trying his hardest to become normal again. When he was in his Killer Gene mode, he always had this nagging feeling in the back of his mind to just jump up and attack everyone.... and it was slowly becoming harder to ignore. Just.... Be calm. He needed to be calm...
"Calm..."

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
[/quote]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 am

Bunny Mio

"I've gathered that much." she leaned back a bit and let out a short sigh. "As much as I dislike the whole concept, not everyone is lucky enough to have control, like yourself. This would be for pure Poison and Cain killing only...and whoever is with them." she closed her eyes and kind of just listened to Cathy talk, and then gave a sort of side glare.   "I'm tryin to make nice here Cathy, not attack you guys. I'm not harmin your bae or your family. I want to kill Poison dead, and help take down the CoC, that's it." she could feel the tension in the area. Honestly, you join one faction and the world is suddenly against you. "Anyway, any closing notes on how to take them down? I'm sensing a feeling of unwantedness here." she poked a bit of fun, might as well, it wasn't like they were gonna like her anyway.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:00 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but grin as he heard Cathy's words. She was right. And Kraven wasn't foolish enough to not notice the blatant hostility towards his kind displayed by the woman. The man seemed to give a light hug to his nurse before patting Crona on the head "That's right Crona... calm. Caaaaaaaalm-" he spoke in a strangely soft tone. The man seemed pretty mellow, that was, until Bunny's words seemed to strike the wrong chord. Specifically, her talk about not everyone was 'lucky' enough to have control, like him "That's enough..." Kraven spoke bluntly. His fists clenched up, he shot a glare to Bunny "Leave this place... less you end up an opponent of The Ministry. Let me not remind you of my organization's focus... we exist to destroy those who oppose the outcasts. Freakshows, psychics, and especially my kind... you're right... you're not welcome here." he spoke in a dark tone, obviously set off by something Bunny had said.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:04 am

Bunny Mio

"Yeah yeah, I see how it is. I better head out anyway." she got up and stretched. "Tried to make nice, and it always ends up like this." Guess its better this way." she walked away and left them there. "Oh, and Kraven. Do me a favor. Tiny one." she saluted at him. "Don't change." she got on her bike and left the place promptly. (exit)  

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:34 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

As Catherine could feel that Crona was struggling to keep himself calm, and she wanted to help him, but Bunny's presence was just putting her off at the moment, so she was just glad that Kraven had a cool enough head to actually be able to help the male pinkette while she focused on finishing off the bandages on the blonde to keep herself from attacking Bunny.

"In my book, nice doesn't include asking how to kill someone's family."

She hissed, unable to keep herself quiet when Bunny had the gall to actually ask again if they could tell her how to take down Killer Genes. It was obvious that the redhead was talking about Poison and Cain, she had even said it outright, but Cathy didn't trust her, and refused to see this as a purely Church of Crime thing- she took this as a direct threat to her family and other loved ones, and she wasn't happy about that.
Kraven's support was useful, as his words, telling Bunny to get out, were what kept her from attacking the redhead and probably getting herself killed, being a massively inferior fighter to Bunny. The redhead's closing words made Cathy angrier, somehow, and she grabbed Kraven's face, looking into his eyes.

"You do what you want!!"

She insisted, because somehow it didn't seem okay for Bunny to be asking for favors. Cathy let go and turned back to Crona- now that Bunny was gone, she could cool her head enough to actually be of use to the boy that was struggling with his powers. Putting an arm around Crona, she took his hand and smiled.

"I've seen a lot of your kind- my daughter is one -and I can tell you you've made more progress than a lot of others have in the time that you've had. You're doing great, okay~? We're here to help you control this.."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:48 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to keep a dull, monotone expression on his face as he spoke with Bunny. Despite this, he showed a hint of an actual response as he rose an eyebrow to the woman when she told him not to change "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about..." the man responded to her, but then she left. He pondered what the woman meant by that... he didn't exactly consider himself a figure of virtue in and way, shape, or form. The entire philosophy to which he lived his life relied on him changing according to his surroundings... of course, maybe she meant not to change that? He just didn't know... of course his train of thought was soon gone as Cathy grabbed his face and told him that he could do whatever whatever he wanted. The man kept the same, monotone expression on his face, until he kissed Cathy on the nose before she turned back to Crona. He wasn't too much of a fan of how much she touched the boy... he was pretty selfish about being the only one to touch Cathy, but he decided to keep quiet for the moment. Instead, he chose to comment on his daughter "Say what you want... Blood controls her Killer Gene impressively. Granted... she is still young... the Gene is not as bad as it will be as she hits puberty... you are promising however, so long as you do not give in to your darker urges that is~" Kraven seemed to have a little bit too much fun talking about that last part. Make of that what you will. The blonde walked over to Crona and Cathy before picking up Cathy by the back of her collar and lifting her upwards, mostly because he was jealous "I believe Vulture Team should be here any time now..." he refused to call NOWHERE anything else but Vulture Team, after some thought. If Ryder was in it, it was Vulture Team.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine looked up at Kraven warily- was he suggesting that SHE had suggested that Blood wasn't superior to everyone ever?

"I did say most, not all- I know Blood is an overachiever~!"

She said proudly, puffing her chest out with pride, cause Cathy was always proud of her daughters. Speaking of which, she hadn't been checking on Dorthy a whole lot lately... Though she had been kept informed of her eldest daughter's comings and goings sometimes through rather questionable sources, she had not made too much contact, fearing that she would be putting her in danger- as if the world she lived in wasn't a danger either way.
Cathy was thinking about this when she felt herself being lifted...by her collar. Lashing out like a cat, she glared at Kraven, only now noticing the blonde's jealous air.

"Hey fuck you, I'm not a toy!"

The pinkette cried, kicking out at the muscular blonde as he talked about Vulture Team.

"I'll care when you put me down- Or I'll just beat my way out-!"

She went on to wriggle more aggressively, trying to make a point that she was not Kraven's property.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y

Crona relaxed his shoulders a bit when the girl left. He sighed, somehow feeling a bit at ease now that she was gone. He looked to Cathy who was practically dotting on him, and smiled a bit. He felt the motherly presence she held as she comforted him... To be quite honest, Crona never met his mother. Or his father... He doesn't remember them in the slightest. So to be cared for, and comforted by someone of a motherly aura, it was.... Nice..... Crona nearly cracked a smile when the air about Kraven began to thicken with jealousy. He wasn't sure why exactly but he knew that he must have done something wrong for Kraven to give off such a vibe... Crona looked down a bit, basically blaming himself for the reason Kraven feels the way he does. He sighed and just waited- For what, he was unsure. NOWHERE? Posion? Friends? Death...? He was just simply unsure. He interlocked his fingers with his own and placed them in his lap, sighing softly to himself. Nothing to do but wait.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 3 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but laugh as Cathy exclaimed that she was not a toy "OH? Prove it...!" he seemed to taunt her, interested in seeing what she would do to him if he didn't relent. Her further threats made only made her all the more entertaining to Kraven. If anything, she convinced him to keep manhandling her "Go for it, I like it when you're violent~" he taunted her further, lifting her up further into the air. He looked down to Crona, apparently multi-tasking, as he spoke to the boy "Can you keep a look out for our allies or enemies? This is a good way to test your Killer Gene, one of the advantages it gives you is enhanced perception... you should be able to spot outsiders much quicker than me and Cathy." he explained to Crona before looking back to Cathy, lifting her up in the air and shaking her around if only to rub salt in the wound. He loved playing around with her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine glared intensely at Kraven, crossing her arms as she hung, helplessly held up.

"I will crack your skull open in your sleep."

She warned as Kraven reminded her that he liked violence- she'd see how much he liked it when she was busting his head open! The nurse knew she'd be the one sewing it back together later too...but at least the thrill of the violence would be there, and that also meant blood, so it was all good. She let out a small hmph and looked at Crona as Kraven suggested he went to keep a lookout.

"Kravey, you're gonna make him uncomfortable! He needs to feel welcome~! We should-"

She was being shaken around. Which she did not like. She briefly considered wriggling out of the outfit, so that he wouldn't have a hold on her- then realized how much more uncomfortable that would make Crona. Sighing, she resigned.

"I actually don't mind this~"

That might discourage him, right..?

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum