Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

+3
Raven Todd
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Desolatesundown17_zps3a2b832c
Jacqueline Appleton
Small Town Farm Girl

Jacqueline nodded as Georgia explained. That made a'lil more sense now. Her daddy, well step daddy now, generally trusted her to take care of herself. Both had their protective moments for sure, but it was okay with him for Mack to be with her right now, so he could protect her while she was away from the farm.
Well, my daddy is protective of me too, but he knows Mack real well so he trusts him. Though if you have brothers, I can understand your daddy being more careful about that.  
Jacquelines smile became more sympathetic as Georgia mentioned her brother passing on. She tentatively rubbed the girl on the back for a moment. She didn't like seeing people down and after her own daddys death, she could relate, even if it wasn't completely.
I'm sorry, darlin'. It was mighty good of him to give you those pistols though. It's important for you to be able to protect yourself.

Jacqelines Theme-Pocketful of Sunshine
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)

Post  scullpanda Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:33 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Dbf22c11
Broken Sparrow 
Broken Sparrow sat in the back corner of the train car, looking out the window watching the scenery pass longingly while tightly clutching a piece of paper in her hand. Her entire time on the train had been spent in silence staring out the window that was until her compatriots in the train car began to be quite loud and she shot them a long glance as if wanting to speak to them but not quite enough to disturb her own inner silence. Instead she checked her pockets for her constant companion to find that he was not in his pocket she stood up and began to look around wildly worried for the small flying squirrel's well being. 

Abey
Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 9c943_10
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 pm

░░▒▒▓▓And  he  looked  upon  the  sparkling  world▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Ash9_zpsfa4803ec

░░▒▒▓▓As  it  all  fell  into  ruin▓▓▒▒░░

Ash Riley
Young Marksman
☆-------------------------------------☆
When pure sincerity is formed within . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is outwardly realized
in other people's hearts

☆-------------------------------------☆

"Oh! Pardon me, ma'am, I'll try to be quieter," Ash replied, giving Jane a big smile and honestly trying to lower his volume. He looked to Alice then, replying to her, "As much as I like travelin', the best part'll probably always be gettin' to go home again afterwards, I think. I mean, this is my first time goin' anywhere, so I can't really say, but I bet that's how it'll be! And as for why I'm travelin' now, well--see, my family's got this really old family heirloom--it's a clock, and it needs some repairin', but my Pa's too busy to bring it to the repair shop himself, so my Ma said that I should take the train and bring it to our friend over a few towns to fix it up. Pretty excitin', huh?"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Sheltered Innocence - In Case of Trouble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:30 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  not  much▓▓▒▒░░

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Reuben2_zps37187b14

░░▒▒▓▓But  I'm  all  I  have▓▓▒▒░░

Reuben Quick
The Wanderer
★-------------------------------------★
The search for happiness . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is one of the chief sources
of unhappiness

★-------------------------------------★

"Ah--Reuben Quick," Reuben reached out and shook Niklas' hand, giving him a smile. "I've gotta say, the ride's been pretty quiet up until now--some conversation would be much appreciated." It was at that moment that he noticed Broken Sparrow, who seemed to be up in a bit of a panic--and he waved at her, calling over to her, "Pardon, Miss, but are you alright? You look a little bit bothered. Is something wrong?"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
An Everlasting Journey - The Breaker
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Desolatesundown21_zps90a13b15
Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice smiled at Ash. He really was an innocent. Hopefully his travels would be a lot less eventful than hers had been.
I can see how you would feel that way. You could be right. I'll guess you'll find out soon enough. Interesting. It's impressive your family was able to hold onto something like that.
Alice had moved too much growing up for her or her father to have anything like that for too long. Most heirlooms they'd gotten their hands on were typically sold to the black market. Usually for money, but a lot of the time so they couldn't be identified by the law. An upbringing like Ashs really was foreign to her.
Alice tensed as she noticed something brown flying past her, beginning to unconsciously reach into her bag. She examined it as it passed, before turning around and noticing Broken Sparrows panic. She smiled at the woman as Reuban spoke, turning to look in the direction the brown creature had gone. Maybe she'd lost something? It was a fairly big train, so that was easy enough to do.

Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 am

Broken Sparrow 
Broken Sparrow looked around frantically until she heard the voice of a man she didn't recognize and her attention was brought up to that instead hesitantly she answered him "missing my flying squirrel" talking to strangers had never been Broken Sparrows strong suit so she nervously went back to searching for Abey. 

Abey
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Rosella_again_by_zombiesoup_zpsa0ffd21e
Jane Newton
Barmaid Thief Brawler
"Everyone has their secrets...I just...have more secrets then normal, that's all..."
Jane's Theme: Punchout

Jane put her head against the window and just...let out a silent sigh. Sure, he wasn't talking real loud...but he was still talking...a lot. And since she was near the window, she felt like it was impossible to get up and leave to relocate. She either had to yell or grin and bare it...or talk back.
"Where ya live....?" she asked the boy.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 am

Desolate Sundown (A Western RP. Open and Accepting)  - Page 2 Desolatesundown21_zps90a13b15
Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice looked back as Broken Sparrow spoke. She smiled gently at the woman, trying not to seem like she was intruding on her conversation. She seemed nervous, so Alice didn't want to make that worse or make her suspicious. That was the last thing Alice needed right now. More people looking into her business. She pointed in the direction the brown creature had gone.
Excuse me, Miss. I hope I'm not intruding, but I saw something brown flying that way. It looked like it could have been your squirrel.
Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:54 am

Broken Sparrow 
Broken Sparrow heard what the woman said and darted in that general direction without giving the situation she was in so much as a second thought. Abey was the only family she had left and she want going to let him be hurt on board a train on their ways to the middle of even more now where, looking for who knows who, for who knows how long. As she walked hastily in the general direction the woman had pointed her in she finally found her furry compatriot curled up in the corner of a seat eating a piece of random popped corn. Letting out a deep sigh in both relief and slight annoyance Broken Sparrow scooped up the tiny creature and put him back in his pouch and made her way back to her seat to relax and maybe get some well needed sleep.   

Abey
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Alice Burton
Repentant Former Outlaw

Alice watched as the woman suddenly darted in the direction she'd pointed in without another word. Evidently she'd been right. She looked away from the Broken Sparrow as she came back. Well, at least that crisis was easily averted. She turned back to her own slowly starting conversation, admittedly a little happy Jane had decided to join in. She guessed it helped her feel a little at ease with at least most of the people of the train talking.

Alices Theme-Closer
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2