Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion Empty Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:33 am

On their way to the Playboy Mansion, Jackal, Bunny, and Buddi would run into a dense fog. This fog, dense and foreboding, quickly separated the three, and slowly, it began to clear. As the fog cleared, each and every one of the Vulture Team officers would find themselves in a different location. Now doubt this was the result of Killer Queen's psychic powers, just as she'd used her powers in the Inquisitor Tower, they once again found themselves trapped in one of the Assassin's constructs. As the fog cleared, Bunny would find herself in a clean, peaceful kitchen. The building was silent save for the sounds of nature and the birds chirping. Bunny would find this kitchen, and in fact the entire building eerily familiar. She was in Ignasio Flaimingo's mansion, back in Peru. She was alone, there was Flamingo, or his servants and guards, and there was no small child. Bunny Mio was left alone in an abandoned version of her own past, with a feeling that she was being watched.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion Empty Re: Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:44 am

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion 2011-12-02-456415_zps6d2074d9
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Jackal, I'm really sure. This is not..." he looked around, in this kitchen. "What the fuck...?" she knew this wasn't normal. "Wait...this kind of shit happened before...didn't it? Am I dreaming? No...this feels too real to be a dream..." she wandered around the kitchen, not wanting to touch anything. "Wait...I know this place." she leaned on the counter. "Flamingo's place. Where Barbie kicked me in the shins...heh..." she chuckled a little. "To think, I was gonna do the deed and escape. How young and stupid I was..." she opened the door, wandering around the mansion's halls. "This is...I think I know what's going on. Only one person could do this." she sat on the stairs, that foreboding sense of watching above her. "Barbie..." she shook her head. "You're gonna keep me stuck in here, aren't you? Well...I guess I've been through worse, to say the least.." she just sat on the stairs. At least it was peaceful. It wouldn't be for long. She was ready for a fight, but she'd have to wait.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion Empty Re: Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion 512
Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
About ten minutes of peace passed before anything really happened, allowing Bunny to traverse the mansion to some degree in peace and think on her own. Eventually the words "Yo... BITCH." echoed from behind Bunny, and the psychic just up and appeared behind her, sitting on top of Vero. The girl was smoking a cigarette as she sat comfortably on the creature, lifting her leg up to stretch "You and me are stuck here now..." she spoke with a small smile on her face as she strums a few notes on her guitar "And there ain't anything I'm gonna do about it, so get comfortable SHITNOZEL..." she continued, before hopping off of Vero and kicking him off into another room "So..." with a conniving grin on her face, the assassin began to approach Bunny "I think its time we settle this..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:56 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny heard Queen and looked to see her. Yeah, she thought so. There was only one person whom she could remember that had this type of power, and knew this place.
"Hey Barbie." she said, looking at the girl. "Yeah, I know, we've done this before. I'm kind of used to, and getting tired of your antics hun...also, what the fuck is that?" she asked, pointing at Vero.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm

And Vero
Killer Queen spit out her tongue to Bunny "Tired already? Well SHIT! That sucks... because I'm not stopping now BITCH! I have no sympathy for HEARTLESS WHORES!" she spoke in a scathing tone, leaning against a wall as she caressed her guitar. When Bunny brought Vero into the conversation, Barbara looked to the creature, it was hopping back to them. So the assassin stomped her foot on the thing, keeping it on the ground "Oh? Jolyne did me a little favor and gave me a cute sidekick! I believe in life he was an assassin known as Vero!" she confidently spoke out, leaning her guitar against the wall she was leaning against earlier. A malicious grin on her face, she looked to Bunny, practically taunting her with a mere facial expression "Really... all you Assassin's League WHORES are just pathetic..." she stomped on Vero harder, rubbing her boot against his head "I'm not sure if he's actually sentient to anything anymore I just know its HELLA fun to beat him... really he deserves it just as you do...~"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:30 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"THAT'S VERO!?" she gasped and yelled. And then she laughed. "HA! SERVES HIM FUCKING RIGHT! Even when he's dead he's still a fuck up! HAHA!" that cheered her up. "Kick him once for me will ya? Or can I do it? Oh my god, I'll kick the shit out of that thing!" she was kind of just ignored the insults. At this point, she heard them all before. "Look, I agree, the league is bullshit. But I'm not associated with them anymore. Plus, some of the people in there...they were good people. Just...really shit luck." she sighed. "If it weren't for that car bomb going off, I wouldn't be here. Just one thing turns a person to hell. Could have been a normal car...but nope..." she shrugged.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:52 pm

And Vero
Killer Queen kicked Vero upwards before kicking him towards Bunny to kick, once again showing that being born in South America automatically meant you were good at kicking balls. She stayed silent, a deadpan expression upon her face as Bunny spoke to her "..." she leaned against the wall again, it wasn't apparent exactly what she'd do. You could probably cut the tension in the room with a butter knife "I could care less about what happened in South America... I've tried to tell you time and time again that but you never listen..." she muttered "This isn't about revenge, this was about finding out who you were..." Barbara let out a sigh, closing her eyes "It just so happens that I don't think you're a very good person. And it sickens me that you and the rest of that GODDAMN faction are considered the 'good guys'... it SICKENS me..." she continued to speak scathingly, opening her eyes to glare to the assassin "What separates you all from your enemies? Answer all you want but its obvious from an outsiders point of view that you're no longer any different from Conqueror Worm or The Inquisitor Faction... according to the survivors of The Patriots run in with Vulture Team... you all continued to kill them even as they were in full retreat, even as they were helpless. How does that make you any different from Kraven..." the assassin stood up from the wall, then walked over to the middle of the hallway before glaring directly into Bunny's eyes "You're all like the rest of them... and like my father I have sworn to deal with -your- kind before it gets out of hand... who knows... in a few years you may be killing millions like the rest of these monsters..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny caught the blob with her hand, and slammed him on the floor, stomping the shit out of him.
"Heh...this is awesome. Glad this asshole is being useful in SOME way." she said, wanting to rip him to shreds, but it was Barb's, she'd respect that. She threw Vero back after hearing her out. Bunny leaned against the wall opposite of Barb. "Yeah...I'm getting that now. South America was just where we had the misfortune of meeting." she took out a lighter, and starting playing with it. "Now...I have never said I was part of the 'good guys' Barb. Never once. I'm WAY too far off for any sort of redemption, killed too many, that sort of thing." she blew out the lighter, and pocketed it. "Hell, Vulture's gone down hill since the Kraven incident. I've seen it, but hey, you gotta survive somehow. I think Vulture would rather stay out of conflict rather then get into it, but somehow, people keep dragging us in, ya know?" she listened to Barb talk. She was pretty calm about it. "I wasn't at that battle. I was busy surviving against Black Dragon. Or, if you're talking about the run in at Baker, well, unless the 'they started it' factor comes in, I don't really have an excuse." she said. "I know you won't believe me Barb. Cause you'll never believe anything I say...you just wanna make me pay. Welp, I'm at your mercy." she said, and sat on the floor in the hallway. "So...there ya go. You win. I can't escape. I'll die here since my body is...wherever it is, I'll die from malnurishment." she smiled. "Congrats."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:37 pm

And Vero
Killer Queen stayed silent as Bunny spoke, which was odd, even for her. She was usually very prone to yelling and screaming at Bunny, cursing her out and not letting her say a thing. But she let the red head speak. And when she was done, the assassin let out a sigh "Tsk... you've got such a loser attitude..." she muttered as she casually walked over to Bunny "I hate that about you too-!" Killer Queen then just up and sat on Bunny, abruptly dropping her bottom on her stomach as she sat on her. She hated poor attitudes, it made her want to smack Bunny around so much, she wanted something of a spirit "You know... I'm here on a job..." she muttered "I've got a target..." she continued "And... my employer..." Barbara paused for a few moments. She was silent for a few minutes, before finally letting out his name "My employer is Doctor Faust..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:17 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny let out a slight, 'oof' when Barb sat on her. Bunny chuckled.
"Hey, I know when I'm cornered. If we started a fight, you'd kick my ass into next tuesday. So, thought I could spend my time listening, ya know?" she said, readjusting herself to make herself a bit more comfortable. She listened to Barb again. She was on a job...and a man named Faust. She knew that name. "He was...a scientist right? Marcus and I had a run in with him...I think." she remembered back. That was...scary...she looked up at Barb. "I know you won't say who your target is. That's fine...but why tell me your employer? Is he a friend of your dads?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:29 pm

And Vero
Barbara let out a snicker as Bunny seemed to recognize Faust's name, yes, the scientist guy. She wasn't a clueless as she let on "My target is Tate Amaranth. Head of the Black Dragon Clan." she bluntly told Bunny only a split second after Bunny said she wouldn't say her target. Killer Queen cared little for how the business was run, she didn't care who knew, her target was her target. On on the subject of her job, Killer Queen felt like she might as well explain more "Because I know you know the SMARTASS FUCK and you know the trouble he brings. And no, my father hates him. We're assassins, we do business. We're both working under him for now because the elimination of the targets he's assigned us is a just cause... their deaths would be helpful for the overall world... as for my dad... he's after someone a bit bigger than Tate..." in fact, she was quite sure that after Ashley was done fooling around he'd waste no time with his target. Ashley's target was someone who had the potential to cause a lot of trouble if left alone for a long time "Hey... if you see a man in a red robe with a skull mask calling himself Red Masque... run away... don't be a RETARDED BITCH and get yourself killed. Because you will, and he's my daddy's target..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Tate...yeah, I know that guy. He attacked us at Baker while your guys were attacking Vulture. That's why I wasn't there." she said, looking at Barb. "And trust me, the sooner Black Dragon is dead, the better. I remember a little about what I learned about those guys in that room...nothing good. But...I trust you can get him. He's a piece of shit, but you're both psychics. You'd be able to actually do something about him." "Unlike me..." she kept that part to herself. And true, you didn't have to like your clients when working. If you did, you were lucky. Bunny had many clients she hated more then life itself. But then the topic of Red Masque came up. "Wait, I know that name too. He's...he's a member of the Trust isn't he?" she asked. She remembered that file. That one file. "The Trust...I know their members...the main ones at least. It could have changed overtime, but Masque was one of them...and your Dad's going after him?" she couldn't believe this. "Say...is Zombie also working for Faust?" she thought maybe this could be a good chance to learn about that too.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:20 pm

And Vero
Barbara's eyes widened as Bunny seemed to know about The Trust "H-how do you know about them...?" she asked, genuinely surprised that Bunny knew anything about these people "There are only a handful of people who know about those guys..." she spoke in a dark tone. She was much more serious when -they- were brought up, Charles, Xiu, Red Masque, and a few more members, primarily Lao and Tate. But no one was quite as threatening as Red Masque, whom had the largest number of myths and rumors regarding him. Xiu, Tate, and Lao were all the easiest members of the Trust to discover. Charles was much harder, but it took some real classified information to know about Red Masque. Then Bunny asked about Nathan, which seemed to invoke an annoyed grimace from the girl "Hell if I know... I don't even know why he's here... but chances are he's probably working for Faust too... and whatever he's doing it's against The Trust... though I honestly have no idea. He broke away from me and Ash a while ago..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"In South America, there was a building full of classified information. Faust was there...so was Poison, who was in charge of the Cartel when Capo was killed. My former boss and I found it, and got a little information. I was attacked by Poison before I could look at anything else, but the file I looked at was all about the Trust. The members, and a tiny bit of their plans. When I came here, at first I forgot...in fact I was trying to forget that whole thing...and I did...but until I met you, then all those memories flooded back. I guess I have you to thank for that." she said, but then her question about Zombie was brought up. "Ah...if he's working for Faust, then I need to speak to him too...he's the reason I'm in this, World Assassin, business and I want to know why!" she then thought about something else. "What else can you tell me about the Trust? Maybe we can work together."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm

And Vero
Barbara kept a stone face as Bunny explained how she knew about The Trust, though the red head likely couldn't even see Killer Queen's face anyways. In truth it upset her, the fact that Bunny knew about The Trust could have prevented the situation from escalating as far as it did. The Mistress could have been stopped, she could have been stopped before any of this happened. Though it was interesting that Bunny seemed to believe she didn't remember a thing about the events in South America until they met. She stayed quiet then, listening to what Bunny said about Zombie, her eyes widened as she described what Zombie did "He what...?" that sounded... sketchy... and not like something that Doctor Faust would do at all. This bothered Barbara, she thought she knew that man's game plan. He could be hiding more, and that wasn't good news to this assassin. But before she could ask anymore, Bunny changed the subject to The Trust again. All was fine and well until Bunny mentioned them working together "I'm a solo act girly... so just stay out of my way..." she muttered, leaning down on Bunny so she'd put more weight on her back "No one but Faust knows what they're real end goal is. But they're pretty psychic crazy if Tate doesn't make that obvious. In truth the good doctor believes I'm the only one capable of beating him... as for Xiu and Charles... they're minimal threats. Faust believes they're of no real danger. Not this late into the game..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Look, I'm just saying it would be good for someone to watch your back when Daddy's not around. Not saying we gotta 'work' together, okay? Ya can't rule out Charles and...Xiu? Yeah Xiu just yet." she guessed that was the Mistress. "And hey, I know your capable...just saying." she said. So, Faust knows the end game...and it has to do with psychics...and he wants to send a psychic in there? that sounded really sketchy to her. Wait...why was she worried?! She was worried this girl was gonna get hurt! She sighed, filing that in the back of her mind. "So, what's your plan? Find Tate, shoot his face, go home and smoke?" she asked, smirking.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 pm

And Vero
Barbara let out a disapproving grumble when Bunny mentioned her father "I'm fine without him, thank you very much. I earned my rank fair and square! I just had to ask him for permission is all..." really, one of the quickest ways to piss her off was to mention Ashley in any way that made it seem like she needed his help. She got up off Bunny and walked over back to her guitar, looking at it with a small smile before turning back to Bunny "Smoke, fine Tate, shoot him in the face, piss on his grave, go home, smoke more..." she replied bluntly, if sarcastically before sitting down against a wall and playing a few strings "We're not friends, keep that in mind. You'd have better luck making friends with that idiot Nathan than me, I don't do the 'make friends with former enemies' thing, actually, I hold grudges like a BITCH. So you're gonna have to deal with that..." she spoke as she continued to play her guitar "You're way in over your head... the hell are you gonna do after all of this anyways...? You seem to be stuck here. You're not like me or Ashley, we're just going to leave after we're done here and do the same thing somewhere else. It's a lot more boring than you'd think really."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny let out a chuckle.
"That's funny." she said. She guessed Ashley found the Rank 7, and Barb finished him or her off. Poor fool. Oh well, she wasn't gonna really complain all that much. She laughed again at the plan. "You just got all this figured out don't you?" she said, smiling and readjusting her body again now that Barb was off her. Her only reaction to the grudge thing was a "Tch." "Yeah, I think you made that perfectly clear." keeping that last part to herself. And then Barbie asked what Bunny was gonna do after all this. In truth, she didn't know. She was stuck. "You know...I think I'll just stay with my family." she said, looking at the floor. "Wait out my sentence...until we can find a way to get out. Or not. Either way, if I'm here, anyone who wants to kill me will have to deal with Vulture." she shrugged. "It's funny...I was here on a set up by Vero...if not for that...I'd still be out and about most likely. I forgot to ask Vero why he did it. There were so many ways life takes it...but it always takes you down the shittiest possible one." she looked at the blob. "I'm so glad that's him." she chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 am

And Vero
Killer Queen looked at Bunny with a disinterested look on her face. Well that question didn't seem to go anywhere "Uh- you do realize that there aren't prison terms in No Man's Land right? You stay here FOR LIFE-" she muttered, astonish at Bunny's raw lack of common knowledge, unsure if she was joking or not "Erm- anyways... he's kind of a blob now- you're probably not going to get shit out of him... besides-" Barbara kicked the creature again, sending it flying across the halls "Just cause you're not my target doesn't mean I won't try to kill you- you're just as capable of being dangerous as Tate is... my father wants to finish his business with you, and it'd be disrespectful to kill you for that reason..." the assassin stopped playing her guitar and got off from the wall "I have a feeling we'll cross paths again... you and I, I think I'll be rich and famous by then~" she spoke, walking closer to Bunny "Life just doesn't work out as it should... better be careful... the past can always come to bite you back... I'm living proof of that aren't I? You're a little too connected to this mess, one of -them- is going to take notice of that unless you keep quiet..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 am

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion Tate102_zps146324b2

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"As much as the past might come back to bite you...I think that it's the present that you need to worry about..." A new voice suddenly echoed through the building--which should have been empty, aside from Barbara and Bunny. A new noise, which started out quiet, but eventually intensified in volume followed--it was hissing. A black mass began to rise from the floor down the hallway from Barbie and Bunny--a black mass which seemed to be shifting around, letting out an awful hissing noise. Upon closer inspection, it was a bundle of snakes. And slowly, out from the bundle of snakes rose a figure, seemingly wrapped up in the reptiles. For a moment, the snakes continued to slither around the figure--before the serpents moved down, slithering to the floor to join their brethren, the snakes quickly beginning to fill the hallway around Tate, who stood among them. He smirked snidely at Bunny and Barbie, giving Bunny a look. "Hey there, Red. Never thought that you'd be hanging out with someone like this...you must love getting yourself into trouble. It's alright...everyone's got their kinks, right?" His smirk seemed to grow into a sneer, then, he turned his attention to Barbara. "Hey there, kid...this is a pretty nifty trick, you know...? This whole illusion thing...I almost had a tough time getting in. Almost. I'm not...interrupting anything, am I? You two didn't seem to be doing anything very important...just sitting around and talking..." Slowly, Tate began to walk forward--step by gradual step, he made his way down the hall towards the two women, snakes slithering about his feet as he went. "Listen...I know how tough it can be, dealing with teenagers...so first, I'll ask nicely. Why don't you spare us both the trouble, and just come along with me quietly...? That'd be way easier on both of us, let me tell you..." Tate's voice wasn't much unlike the venom that his snakes carried--smooth, yet sickening at the same time. "It's alright...just come along. You'll be helping the world, if you do, after all...you do want to help the world...right?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:26 am

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion 1211
And Vero
Tate's words eerily echoed through the halls of Barbara's psychic construct of what was supposed to be her birth home. Her eyes widened, an intruder? That wasn't supposed to be possible, no one could just will themselves into her world. At least, not anyone she'd ever met before. Killer Queen quickly turned to the direction of Tate's voice, seeing a mass of snakes gather as none other than her target appeared. Queen almost immediately grit her teeth seeing the man, just how in the hell did he get here "You're intruding, BITCH." she barked out to Tate, rather upset at his general existence. She heard Tate's words, he wanted her to come with him? Just why in the hell did he want that? The assassin shook her head, she wasn't going anywhere with this creep "Nah, I have no reason to listen to you... after all..." Killer Queen quickly pointed her guitar to him "You've done me the favor of finding you ASSWIPE..." Killer Queen fired a few shots at Tate, before turning to Bunny. She glared to the crimson assassin, making it perfectly clear that she was dead serious as she said "You should run... I can' guarantee I'm going to control myself here..." before turning back to Tate, a grin on her face. She played a single string of notes, which lead to the walls on both his sides suddenly closing into to smash him "GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU DIPSHIT FUCKER DICKDICK!" she didn't know what he was talking about, why he wanted her to come with him or what exactly he planned, but she was having none of that. No, she'd just let loose against this guy, it was her job to brutally murder him after all. And she had a feeling she wasn't going to feel sorry about this one...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:18 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate didn't do much but just smirk in response to Killer Queen's initial shouts, and as she fired upon him, he ducked down, grabbing a snake, then whipping the reptile forwards--catching the bullets with the snake's body, then flinging the serpent to the side, embedding the bullets into the nearby wall. He dropped the snake after, the reptile disappearing, only to be replaced by two more as he straightened up again, smiling Barbara's way confidently as he continued to approach while the assassin addressed Bunny. However, when Barbara turned around again and began playing a few notes on her guitar, he focused in on the instrument--only for the walls around him to quickly begin surging inwards. Rapidly, he jumped into the air--quite the large snake surging forth from the ground with impressive speed--off of which he launched himself into the room, evading the crushing walls of the hallway by less than an inch, the snakes within meeting a less than savory fate. As the snakes tried to reform, an eerie black mist seeped out from the crack between the two walls, reforming around Tate's feet as a bundle of snakes yet again. He flicked both of his wrists, sending his claw weapons sliding out of his sleeves and onto his hands, then smiled at Barbara.
"That's quite the potty-mouth you've got there, kid," he paused for a moment to let his eyes flick over to Bunny, checking that she wasn't doing anything, then he sneered at Barbara. "With a mouth like that, you're pretty lucky that it's my job to take you alive. But still...do me a favor and quiet down, yeah--?!" Suddenly, he lunged forward, dashing towards Barbara, snakes in tow--the reptiles rapidly slithering over to try to grab at Barbara's limbs to attempt to keep her in place while Tate slashed at her midsection--purposefully avoiding any vital points, but knowing that she wasn't coming along without a fight--he would need to weaken her first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 am

Endless Night // Flamingo's Mansion 1211
And Vero
"Tch..." this was annoying, why could he just get smashed by the walls like any other rational human being "You annoy me..." she muttered, glaring to the psychic as she grit her teeth. She couldn't help but grin at Tate as he mentioned her flair for colorful language "Yeah well... life's a BITCH and so am I..." as Tate rapidly approached her, Killer Queen wasted no time playing a string as psychic constructs of vicious dogs materialized by Killer Queen's side. Of course, as he told her to quiet down her first reaction was to yell "HAH! COCKSUCKER BITCH ASSWIPE PUSSY TUMOR! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY NONEXISTENT DICK!" as Tate's snake tried to grabbed her limbs, Barbara's dogs gnawed at the serpents to free her. She was already catching onto his game, and was making sure she'd stay three steps ahead of him "Are you seriously the leader of some big assassin clan? HAH! Black Dragon must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel here!" she taunted him, flipping backwards to avoid his slashes. She then flipped the bird to him as she yelled "You're not gonna lay a finger on me DICKMUNCHER, top put it simply, you're out of your league!" she played yet another note as the floor underneath Tate grew teeth and tried to devour the psychic whole. She didn't care if she had to over use her powers, she was going to kill this man, whatever it took!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:13 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Meh, guess I'll just stay here then." she said, shrugging. "Like there is anywhere else in this world that's not fucked up." she kept talking. She was dangerous? Well...if she survived this long, maybe she was. But why would Ashley have business with her of all people? She didn't really want to know. "We'll see. Maybe I'll be settlin down by the time we meet again." she said. "I'll have to visit your big house with all your servants." she chuckled at the prospect. But then the second warning. One of -them-? "Who's th-" then something happened. Tate happened. She glared at the man, not wanting to have seen HIM after her body on Baker was interrupted. She was told run? Where? She was stuck in here with Barbie, how the fuck was she gonna run?! No, Barbie was gonna need help. She knew she wouldn't do much to help, but she knew she had to. She got up, nodding at Barbie, and ran away, but made a turn. She knew how these rooms connected. She silently snuck behind Tate, where the hall connected, and quickly put a silencer on her pistols. She really needed to use those more often. She quickly fired three shots toward the Psychics back while he was distracted by Barbie's attacks. That Floor would HAVE to keep him in place right? It was perfect. She was gonna help either way. She hated Tate WAY MORE then she disliked Queen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

It was an odd sensation, having the floor suddenly disappear out from under his feet--but Tate was quick to react, his eyes flicking down to see the jaws that he was beginning to fall into--quickly thrusting one of his hands downwards, letting loose a waterfall of snakes that poured into the gaping hole, appearing fast enough that they pushed Tate up into the air, creating a tower of reptiles that simultaneously fell down into the hole below. It was at that point, when he was airborne, that he heard a few gunshots, the bullets instead harmlessly embedding into the tower of snakes--and he immediately scowled in Bunny's direction.
"Stay out of this, trash! This is way out of your league!" He landed upon solid floor, letting any snakes that he had out dissipate before observing the scene momentarily. Completely ignoring Bunny now, he looked to Barbara, grinning as he called to her, "It's too bad that so much power was given to a loud little gnome like you, you know? Talk about wasted potential!" At that moment, a loud hissing could be heard as slowly, a very large snake rose from the floor, Tate on one knee atop its head as it slowly rose up, coiling about on the floor. This snake was obviously big enough to swallow a person whole--and judging by the glint in Tate's eye, that was probably just what he was planning to do. The snake suddenly flicked its head, sending Tate over Barbara's head and to the other side of the room, where he stuck his landing and turned to face her. "Alright! Decision-making time, kid! You gonna avoid him or me--?!" He dashed at Barbara then, closing the distance between them as quick as he could, slashing at her--again, in a non-vital area at her side--and at the same time, the large snake bore down on the redheaded psychic as well, seemingly attempting to swallow the girl whole.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next