Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:27 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

As David entered into the scene, Santana turned to him, and upon seeing the anger in the man's face, he felt his stomach drop a bit. He wasn't so sure if he had it in him to fight an ally--especially after having heard what he'd just learned. He heard Xiu and Charles' responses to David, and then David told him to move...with clear mal intent in his eyes, directed at the two behind Santana. Santana didn't want to fight David...but he knew that he couldn't let any harm befall Xiu or Charles, either. He looked upon David, his mind racing as he tried to think of what he should do. He knew that David had valid reasons for being upset--but he also knew that Heavenly Treasure might be their only chance against Uncle Sam.
"...David...listen," he said after a moment, trying to phrase his answer carefully as he spoke. "This doesn't need to come down to fighting. I know that you don't want to be a tool--nobody would want that. But we're all on the same side here...! This isn't about why you might have been born--it's about what you want to do with your life now. You have the power to take down The Freedom Society, David. To tell you the truth, I'm still trying to take in all of this information, too, but..." Indecision flooded Santana's body, even as he slowly reached back, placing a hand firmly onto the hilt of his katana. He wasn't exactly sure who to put his trust in anymore--all he knew was his desire to save the world, and that it didn't involve a unnecessary bloodshed here in this place. "...Just stand down, David. Please. I don't want to have to stop you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David_10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David10
Endless Dusk
___________________________________________________________________________________________
David seemed to bite his lips in anger when Santana didn't immediately move out of the way "I SAID MOVE-!" he yelled, his flames dying down, though this was only to save energy. He listened to what Santana said, but shook his head in response "I'm no one's tool... besides... do you think these two will be any better than Sam? Didn't you hear what they said? This is WHAT THAT GUY USED to get Doublethink started in the first place... now Uncle Sam seems like an awfully narrow-minded simpleton... now imagine that kind of power in these two's hands... no... I'm not letting that happen." David clenched his fists together, both flames erupting once again "I'll give you till three! One... two...-" David pointed his right fist to Santanaa "I swear Santana... I'll do it! I NEED to stop these two...!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Heads Unworthy
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:21 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana grimaced as he heard David's response--unable to keep himself from glancing back at Charles and Xiu. He had never developed a 'friendship' per se with Xiu or Charles--it had always been more of a professional relationship for him. And here was David--who was his friend--saying that the people that Santana had believed to be working towards the greater good were actually dangerous to society. And Santana couldn't deny it--anyone with that sort of immense power--the power that Heavenly Treasure possessed--could prove to be a threat. And yet...it might be the only opportunity to break free of Doublethink--their only chance. But were the risks too high--?
"C--Calm down--!" Santana said quickly to David when David's flames burst up again. "Just--stop. Just stop for a second. I need to--think--" He wished that it wasn't so obvious that he was stalling for time to get his scattered thoughts in order. He kept his hand upon the hilt of his katana, but didn't draw it yet. He still wanted to avoid a battle if at all possible. He glanced back at Xiu and Charles again, then looked back at David, his brows furrowed. "Just--think about what you're doing here, David! What will killing these two do? It's not going to get the world out of Doublethink! But that doesn't mean that you have to be a tool--we can find another way--!" There...really was no other way, though, was there...? As much as he wished that there was... "I know you're angry--you're probably more angry than I could ever imagine, but I'm still confused as all hell over here and I just want to see the world through this without somebody controlling it--! And..." He looked back at Charles and Xiu again, suddenly feeling quite uncomfortable having them at his back, before he looked back at David again. "And yeah, it's pretty damn hard to trust anyone to hold the whole world in their hands, but killing anyone here isn't going to solve anything--!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:33 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David_10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David10
Endless Dusk
___________________________________________________________________________________________
David furrowed his brows, staying silent for a few minutes, taking in what Santana had said to him. Santana was right, he wasn't thinking, but... he didn't trust these people with Heavenly Treasure "Killing them will stop them from misusing this device... I've been working for them far longer than you have... I know what they're capable of! I know why you want this Santana... Uncle Sam needs to be stopped... Doublethink needs to be stopped... but... this is the easy way out! There has to be another way! A way that won't give people like Xiu and Charles total control over humanity! Listen to me... I only have a few more minutes... I'm sure they already have back up... its only a matter of time before the Black Dragon Clan and PALADIN arrive..." David lowered his fists to show less hostility to Santana, but didn't completely lower his guard, he knew Xiu and Charles would take advantage of any weakness "This isn't the right way... I'm willing to do a lot... I'm not hypocrite... I'm a sick son of a bitch... I enjoy killing, torturing, playing with my enemies... but even I KNOW WHEN TO DRAW THE LINE... and this is going too far...!"

Charles narrowed his eyes upon Santana "This has lasted too long child... apprehend this man already. If he isn't willing to do whatever it takes for the greater good then he's our enemy. We need him for Heavenly Treasure now.. but he's already as good as dead in my eyes... apprehend the traitor... now..." Charles spoke in a commanding, inquisitive tone. Charles was already planning in his mind how to deal with this problem, even if Santana didn't comply, he'd deal with them both.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
David Theme - Heads Unworthy
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:44 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"David...you need to think. You need to think about what Uncle Sam has done to us, What Doublethink has done! We are going to fix this, this is what we've hard to achieve. David, together we are going to usher in a new age where people are free to think in any they wish. Please, think of the benefits this will give, you'll be saving this world! You and the other endlesses will be the saviors! At least do this world a favor, and then try and end us! That's all we ask dear!" she was going to try and reason with this man. If she didn't, she...no...she could never bring herself to kill her son. Never.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:14 am

Santana Pejoves
Black Dragon Agent

As Santana found both parties speaking to him, he turned slightly so he could look at each of them in turn--David on his left, and Charles and Xiu on his right. He listened to them both speak, feeling almost at a loss for words, at first. For a moment, he suddenly turned to David, drawing his katana as if to attack--but then stopped, hesitating again and lowering the blade, moving back to his previous position. After a moment, he looked tentatively over at Charles and Xiu, speaking in a voice that didn't exactly sound so sure of itself,
"That much power...does it really take something that could bring the whole world to its knees to stop Doublethink...? What if there really is another way...?" Santana could not in any way deny the fact that the ominous device behind Charles and Xiu held both amazing and horrifying potential for the world. He paused for a moment, then, looking at David, then looking at Charles and Xiu. Then, very slowly, Santana moved over, standing next to David, and looking upon Charles and Xiu--his facial expression no less troubled as he spoke again, but his voice firmer now. "I...I don't want to betray anyone. I still want to save the world, but...Listen...Uncle Sam has all of the world under his control...people are just tools to him. And yet...you both just called David here a tool...so what's the point of preaching about letting people just be people if you're going to think of them as tools in the end, anyway...?" He sighed heavily--unsure if he was making the right decision here--but knowing that there was no backing out now. "...I want the people of the world to be free...but...I can't just stand by knowing that somebody else might try to set up their own mental empire! There must be some other way to get rid of Doublethink...So...I'm not going to let you activate Heavenly Treasure...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Shirle10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 The_tr10
Trust Enforcers
Charles' expression seemed to grow more grim as Santana stood aside David "..." he listened to Santana's words, a horrifyingly cold grimace upon his face as he stood silent. Crossing his arms, Charles let out a sigh "A shame... I saw so much potential in you... but if you're not with us you're against us. You are either for The Trust... or an agent of injustice in this world..." Charles took three steps away from Santana and David, calmly, and slowly. David rose his fists up into a guard, glaring to Xiu "I've got Xiu... she's my responsibility..." he muttered, he knew that Santana wasn't entirely sure about his decision. This was a hard choice to make, but David knew that Charles was about to solidify Santana's decision in but a few moments. Charles clapped his hands together, furrowing his brows as he looked to Santana and David "Did you two believe that you were our only followers? We have teams operating around the globe... and well... let me introduce you to two of our best agents..." suddenly, cards were shot into the ground in front of Santana, which immediately exploded, sending metal shrapnel flying towards him. A platform lowered down, two figures upon it whom both hopped off, landing in front of David and Santana. One was tall, lanky, of an oriental ancestry, and holding about a dozen cards in his hands. The other wards large, musclebound, dark-skinned, and donned a confident smirk on his face. Charles' and Xiu's top enforcers from Black Dragon and Paladin, Edmund Shirly and Lao Jiu. Charles then turned his back on the entire battle and began to walk away "Kill Santana... keep David alive... he will pay for his sins AFTER he chips in his worth with Heavenly Treasure..."
Trust Theme - Forze dell'Oscurita

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Lao10

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Tumblr_m964xaitLG1qcdt7qo1_500_zps3ee20cd9
No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu sighed, and looked at David.
"You are my pride and joy, Davey. I say that as your mother....I'm sorry, but we need you to power this device and save the world." she pulled out her knives. "I promise to not hurt you too much, I love you!" she said, ready for the assault that was surely to come. And then Shirley and Lao came. "You..." she sighed and smiled. "It's good to see both of you. Thank you." she said, in a mellow tone.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:07 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

As soon as Santana saw the look that Charles was giving him and David, he knew what was coming--and as David said that he'd handle Xiu, Santana nodded, replying,
"Got it. Heh...just like back at Scarlet University, huh--?" Except this time they weren't fighting a ridiculous gorilla made of 99% muscle. But, it was close enough--
Santana hadn't been very sure about this at first--but as the scene before him progressed, he couldn't help but see David's point. These people were ruthless--and Xiu's attempt at seeming sympathetic was just sickening. He had thought that there had been clear good and evil in this situation...but it seemed that that simply wasn't so. As Charles clapped, Santana frowned, shifting a bit in anticipation, readying himself to move--thankfully, that meant that he was able to dodge quickly before Lao's cards filled him up with metal. After having leapt to the side and covered his head with an arm to avoid the worst of the shrapnel, he quickly took a combat stance, katana at the ready, hearing Charles' orders to the two other agents. So, there wasn't any mercy left for either of them...in that case, they would just have to fight off the opposition. He took in a deep breath--then gave the Black Dragon members a strained smirk, calling over to them,
"I'd like to see you try." This battle by no means was going to be easy--but he and David had absolutely no choice but to win.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:18 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Shirle10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 The_tr10
Trust Enforcers
Shirley grinned when he heard Santana's call, pretty much challenging them "Alright... are you ready ole' sport?" the man dashed over to Santana, throwing three consecutive comboed punches before quickly ducked down and throwing a single, powerful uppercut towards Santana. This Uppercut, even if it missed, was also done in sync with Shirley tossing a grenade over to Santana's feet in sync with his punch "I must say chap I've seen your work, impressive... but I'm afraid you're on the wrong side of this battle!" he taunted Santana with a confident grin on his face. At around the same time, Lao jumped into battle, throwing dozens of razor-blade cards towards David, whom quickly burned them away with his heat gauntlets. David had no patience for these people "I'm not letting you two get away..." David muttered, glaring towards Charles and Xiu. David was then kicked back by a drop kick by Lao. Lao immediately followed by a roundhouse kick, but the man seemed to let out a horrible cough almost immediately after stopping his attack, giving David a chance to attack him as he was weak. He quickly uppercut Lao upwards, before grabbing his legs midair and slamming his face into the ground, knocking the man out immediately.

Charles, meanwhile, moved closer to Heavenly Treasure "Get the next around of agents ready..." he muttered over what seemed to be a communicator placed on his ear. He didn't have much confidence in these two, usually, they'd be the best of the best. But against these two... not so much. However... he was sure this next around would be more than capable. He probably should have sent these two out first on second thought, he wanted to put an end to this immediately. The longer they waited the most time Uncle Sam had to strike.
Trust Theme - Forze dell'Oscurita

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Lao10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:57 am

The Mistress

"Lao!" she ran over to the man who was unconscious. "Oh dear." she checked for a pulse. "Okay...good." she was happy. She turned back to David. "That wasn't very nice." she said. "You are to apologize...NOW!" she yelled, now sufficiently angry at him. How dear he hurt the people she cared about, though it was hard since she gave a care about him too.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

"If the side that's going for a freedom that everyone can share is the wrong side, then I don't want to be on the right side--!" Santana called back to Shirley in response. They had to end this quickly--David had said that reinforcements would be on the way soon, and they couldn't afford to be caught in a big crowd of people trying to kill them.
As Shirley came charging at him, Santana used the blunt side of his katana to parry each of the man's punches--hoping that the katana didn't bend, because damn that would be inconvinient--and then came the uppercut. Santana had leaned backwards, delivering a kick up to Shirley's arm to redirect the punch--only to then see the grenade rolling towards him. He quickly pushed himself back further, completing a backflip before diving off to the side, rolling as he hit the ground to lessen the impact--feeling the heat of the grenade's blast wash over him. He'd just barely managed to avoid that--his ears were ringing now from the blast, but he was quick to get back to his feet and charge at Shirley again, delivering a series of fast, precise slashes at the man before attempting to dodge around to the man's back in order to smack him in the back of the head with the hilt of his katana to try to knock him out. They didn't need any unnecessary deaths here.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:48 pm

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Paladi11

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Charle10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Shirley grunted and growled with every strike parried by Santana, his fists seemed relentless despite constantly clashing with the sheer solid metal of Santana's blade. Shirley then grinned upon seeing Santana rolling away from his grenade, it all but made up for the kicked in wrist. Believing Santana had given him an opening, Shirley dashed forward to strike once again, only to be met with several slashes towards his person. Shirley rose his arms upwards to guard, Santana's blade cutting through his flesh. Yet, this didn't seem to give the man any pain, as he seemed to throw another powerful punch towards Santana's face immediately following the slashes. Of course, his fist whizzed through nothing but air as Santana was already behind him. And before Shirely could turn, he was knocked out, and fell to the floor.

David shook his head to Xiu "I'm sick of that attitude... I'm done with this Xiu. Stop playing the dear ole' mother... you've become the monster... the very thing you've sought out to destroy..." David ran towards Xiu, having no intention of pulling his punches against this woman "Let me tell you this... you're not the only one that can play that game...! I will lie, cheat, manipulate, do everything you've done... TO BRING YOU DOWN!" David jumped towards Xiu's his fists laced with flames as he punched towards Xiu's face.

Charles out out a sigh as he heard Lao and Shirley get knocked out within seconds. He stood there, his back still turned "..." Charles let out a sigh, David and Xiu were already at each other's throats. Charles turned to Santana, glaring towards him "I always believed in the greater good... bringing justice upon this world by any circumstances. For as long as I can remember... I have seen humanity destroy itself... there have been many tyrants before Uncle Sam... he is but the latest in a long line of men who control the masses... without ME... without Heavenly Treasure, THERE IS NO EARTH OR HUMANITY! YOU STAND BEFORE JUSTICE ITSELF SANTANA...!" Charles yelled to the man, furiously walking towards the man, his eyes showing great rage "There is no longer a reason to beg for mercy... I will kill you anyways now... you no longer have purpose in my plan... but I am a kind man, so I shall allow you to speak your last words now..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, The leader of Heavenly Truth, the best Black Dragon has to offer."
Charles Theme- Actors Anteroom

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 pm

The Mistress

Xiu sighed.
"Fine...but you know what is to come David. I am sorry it came to this...but you need to learn some tact!" she caught the punch, the one on fire, and gripped his fist tightly. She slashed at his chest with her second hand knife, moving fast and quickly, slashing more then she should. She threw his fist up, and threw the knife at him, and took some steps back. "The worlds image will repeat as long as Doublethink remains! Are you so afraid of change you are BLINDED to this!? THINK David! THINK!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:15 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

Once he'd made sure that Shirley was knocked out, Santana looked over to check on David--but Charles' voice quickly drew his attention back to him. He slowly raised his katana to the ready as Charles approached him, body tensed in anticipation as the man drew closer and closer. He could tell that he had nothing to lose now--it was either kill or be killed. And his goal right now was for him and David to make it out of there and find some better way of stopping Doublethink. Charles seemed to be getting angrier and angrier--and as the man asked for Santana's last words, Santana paused for a moment--before an anxious, but confident grin spread across his face and he simply said,
"Hasta la vista, Paladin."
He was ready for this incoming shitstorm--or at the very least, he hoped he was.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:17 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 EDIT2LAYOUT_zps21e3b943

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Masky_zps256fe12d

It wasn`t clear when the owner of this voice had entered the room-- but, once Santana had given Charles his 'last words'- he would hear an aggressive echo of a whisper ring out from no clear direction-- as if the owner was in multiple places at once.
"A king is only as powerful as the army behind him..."  

The Red Masque`s Theme - Mosane

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:07 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Heaven10

Charles didn't seem to find Santana's 'last words' very funny "Very well... you die a tired cliche then..." he muttered, he was just about to roll up his sleeves when a familiar voice echoed through the halls. Red Masque. Charles suddenly lowered his guard, and slowly just turned his back on Santana "Well... this is the last time we'll ever see each other again. My regards..." he spoke to Santana, as formally as possible like usual. And then he walked away, without so much as looking back to his enemy. And then without warning, Santana would suddenly feel a sharp pain in his back as a sharp knife cut into his skin. He had just been stabbed. A blood coated knife was pulled from Santana's back, following by a small fit of laughter. Standing behind Santana, holding the bloodied knife, was Yuri Dragovich, a thin malicious grin upon his face. He looked to Santana with crazed, red eyes, blood dripping from his knife, forming a small puddle on the floor before his feet "You picked the wrong side buddy..." he whispered, and behind the small blonde stood a tall, red figure. It was Red Masque, his statuesque figure looming over Yuri, shadowing over them both.

Heavenly Treasure Theme- Rainbow in the Dark

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Yuri_110
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:05 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

Santana had been preparing himself for Charles' assault--but when he suddenly heard Masque's voice as a whisper upon the air, he felt a shiver run up his spine--right before the pain that soon overtook his back blotched that shiver out. He let out a grunt that sounded almost more surprised than pained--although it was true that a sharp pain was now burning in Santana's back from where the knife had stabbed. He whirled around to see who the perpetrator was, ready to strike--but then froze when he saw the face of the attacker.
"...Yuri...?" his eyes widened as he heard the laugh burst forth from Yuri's throat. Those red eyes of his...weren't natural. As the blonde said that he'd picked the wrong side, a rueful chuckle escaped Santana as be backed up a step. He didn't want to have to fight his friend. This wasn't something he ever imagined that he'd have to do... "Heh...too bad, huh...?" That question contained a lot more pain in his voice than he intended--he knew that he couldn't allow Heavenly Treasure to be activated--not now that he had realized how dangerous it could be. But fighting Yuri was more difficult than anything he'd needed to do before, emotionally. "Come on, Yuri...you can't really think that putting that much power into someone's hands can be good for the world, can you...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:42 am

Yuri snickered to Santana, letting out a small laugh "Shut it... I don't care..." he muttered to his former-friend, growling as he pointed his crimson knife to him "I'm going to kill you now... alright? Now just SHUT UP and have fun! I know I will..." the blonde ran towards Santana, slashing at his chest three times with peculiarly fast and powerful strikes. This was not the Yuri that Santana knew a month ago, whom couldn't even throw a straight punch. Something about the blonde now made him fight like a savage animal, a primal killer, yet he was so efficient in his strikes that it seemed almost natural for him to kill.

David's eyes widened when Xiu caught his fist "Shi-" slash to the chest "FUUUUU-!" the man tried to pull away, but Xiu wouldn't let go of her grip quite yet. Still trying to worm out of her hold, David was just about ready to strike at her with his other fist, only for Xiu to finally release her grip. She threw his fist up, which disoriented him for a few moments. Her knife flew into his shoulder, the man letting out a grunt as it pierced his skin. Yet he barely seemed affected, his determination and willpower was keeping him moving, he couldn't care less about the pain "Shut up!" he growled to her, pulling out the knife and tossing it away. He then dashed towards her, throwing a flurry of flame-covered punches towards the woman.

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David_12
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 am

The Mistress

Xiu saw the punches coming, and sized them up. As they came, she started to move her body to avoid them, only her hair getting singed a few times. She sent a calculated punch to the wounds she just inflicted to his chest.
"Know when to quick, David." she said, looking at him with angry eyes. "And know when it's time to use your opponent to your advantage."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter for a Free World

"How could I possibly have fun with something like this--?!" he questioned Yuri incredulously, before he heard David's shout--which diverted his attention to check on the silverette. This, however, only led to Yuri managing to land a slash on Santana's chest--the sharp pain snapping his attention back to the blonde in front of him as he used his katana to block the next two strikes. He couldn't believe how fast Yuri was--and how precise. What had happened to the Yuri that had run out of the lecture hall crying when Professor Beaumont had nailed him in the face with a random bouncy ball?! This person looked like Yuri, but the very air around him seemed different... "Crap...I don't wanna do this, Yuri, but you're not giving me much of a choice--!" He wasn't about to fight Yuri with the intention to kill--he would try to knock him out, like he did with Shirley--there was no way he could kill Yuri. Santana shifted his footing a bit, taking in a breath and concentrating, then struck out at Yuri with his blade--aiming for the blonde's legs. He wasn't planning to make any fatal wounds here--only whatever it took to stop Yuri from fighting...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:30 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 MARMIE4_zps63c25663

Soraya Beaumont
Trust Enforcer

______________________________________________________________________________________

From no foreseeable direction- a woman clad in blue and white dropped from above, sending a fierce aerial kick to David`s temple. She shifted her balance then, flipping away from his form-- the sound of her heeled boots meeting the metallic ground echoing through the air as she landed flawlessly just a bit away. The bluenette slapped what appeared to be a crop whip into one palm, then smirked- her voice a low, sultry pur.
"Xiu, my darling- allow me to take out the trash here, yes? He`s singeing that hair of your`s- I`d hate to see you have to cut it...~" Blue eyes slowly roamed over David`s person, her sight coming to rest upon the spark of his gloves. Then, slowly, a mass of light blue energy manifested around the woman`s own hands- until it had engulfed her entire forearm, and her smirk gained a quality of pride. "You shall curse the day you beared arms against the Trust, boy..." Slowly, she slid the crop whip she had been carrying into the pockets of her pants- before clenching both her fists simultaneously, and causing the psychic energy around them to flare up. In a display of power- she kneeled down, and proceeded to bash her knuckles into the ground below- and in an immediate effect, the entire floor around her person dented, forming a small crater. Her gaze snapped up- that smirk of her`s ever permanent.
"This`ll only hurt a smidgen, lamb chop~!" With that, she lunged forward- her speed nearly unparalleled as she closed the distance between her and David, and sent a punch identical to the one she had just delivered to the ground flying toward his chest.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Theme of the Trust
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

Yuri wouldn't wipe that smile off his face, it twitched, his eyes dilated as he seemed to stare into nothingness "Oh... this isn't fun to you? THAT JUST MEANS YOU'RE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE THAT! BWAHAHAHA!" Yuri suddenly dropped his knife and just started to pull on his hair laughing. This man before him was completely unstable, an erratic mess that had discarded any sense "CHOICE!? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CHOICES! HAHAHA! I'VE SEEN IT SANTANA! I'VE SEEN THE TRUTH! THERE IS NO MEANING TO OUR LIVES! NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NO-" Yuri suddenly calmed down, before glaring to Santana as he shifted his foot stance, and almost immediately following this calm glare was another outburst "You have no choices Santana... you will simply live a meaningless life... then DIE. DEATH IS BUT THE ONLY REAL MEANING FOR US TO LIVE... we all live our lives... pretending to give them meaning... but in truth we live them out to give ourselves one true moment of greatness... our deaths.... THAT is when we show our TRUE colors, only THEN do we truly understand the true, sole, power in the universe... DEATH! THERE IS NO GOD OR DEVIL, ONLY DEATH MY CHILD!" Santana moved in to dish out an attack at his legs, to which Yuri quickly responded by jumping up into the air to avoid such a strike. And whilst up in the air, the small blonde kicked towards Santana's head with a spinning round-house kick, once again, not something he should be able to do. Landing perfectly on his feet, Yuri pointed over to Red Masque "AND HE IS THE ONE TO SHOW ME THE LIGHT! UNCLE SAM... HAHAHAH... THE TRUST!? HAHAHAHAH! IT'S ALL MEANINGLESS... I have only one truth to preach in this world... a lesson that has been taught to me throughout the last week of my life... there is a natural order to this world... SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! Thus... I have but one goal in life now... to ENFORCE THIS NATURAL ORDER AND GIVE EVERYONE A DRAMATIC AND BEAUTIFUL DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHA" Yuri once again began pulling on his hair as he burst out into laughter, tearing out his golden locks and throwing them on the floor in a fit of madness.

David focused his glare of hatred upon Xiu, his one and only target now, no more listening to her, no more orders from her, all that was left was his hatred and need to destroy her and all traces of her life off this planet "DIE. NOW." was his reply to Xiu, catching her fist just as she did to him earlier. Upon catching it, David's gauntlets caught fire,with the intention of burning Xiu's hand "Know this... Mistress... I won't stop until you, your organization, and children are ALL wiped off the face of this earth. I WILL NEVER PERISH until EVERYTHING you love is GONE!" he yelled, his sunglasses slowly falling off to show his glare of complete rage. And then, as if on cue, a kick was sent right to his head, sending the man flying back. In between David Krueger and The Mistress was Soraya Beaumont, yet another member of The Trust "Tch..." David got back upon his feet, though his legs were starting to lose their energy "Just... how many people are on your side...?" he muttered, and then he saw the psychic woman coming right for him. Somehow understanding that this would be his END if he didn't move out of the way, he set his gloves to maximum ignition and their flames sent him flying upwards, avoiding her attack "This psychic energy... I... I recognize it..." he muttered, it felt similar to someone else... he could swear "WHO ARE YOU!?" he yelled, landing back on his feet with some distance between him and his new found opponent.

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 David_12
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 am

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Asura_10

No Man's Land // Highend (2020- Flashback 10) - Page 2 Asura_10
1st Ranked Assassin

"Enough..." a series of explosives were suddenly set off in between David and Soraya, creating a gap in the floor between the two, there seemed to be nothing but a large void of black under the floor, nothing but darkness could be seen if someone were to look down the hole just created by the explosives. It raised the question of just where Heavenly treasure was housed... and just what was around this room. In the passing of a single moment, a ghost image appeared in between Red Masque and Yuri, one that would appear very familiar to Santana. Asura stood behind Yuri, and due to his fit of madness, the blonde had little time to react when Asura pulled a baseball bat and hit the madman over the head with it. Yuri was knocked out, if only because his guard was down for a moment. Asura looked to Santana, an empty look in her eyes "Hi." she spoke to him with simplicity that was uncalled for thin this situation "You should leave." she told him, before turning to Red Masque "Get your friend... you're both out-classed..." she spoke once again, glaring to Red Masque without so much as showing anymore emotion on her face.

"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:29 am

The Mistress

Xiu felt her hand being burned as David caught her, but she wasn't going to show any sort of pain to him. She needed to remain as calm and collected as possible.
"If that is your goal David. I welcome it with open arms. It will take you many years to complete, but I would like to see you try my darling." she said, but was interrupted when Soraya came in. She backed up a bit. "I see...thank you dear." she said, taking a few steps back. But then ANOTHER person came up. Asura, the ranked one assassin. The best assassin the world had ever seen. "I see...so they are already in league. Sam knows just when to send his little toys at us." she said, glaring at the woman. "Charles, our time is short. We need to end this now."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum