Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal's smile widened as he slowly rose Excalibrator up into the air "I HAVE THE POOOOWWWEEEERRRRR!" he was about to strike when Jolyne suddenly had her freakout. None of it really phased him, actually it all sounded perfectly normal to him, but then she mentioned the bomb. This immediately made Jackal freeze in place out of fear "Oh-" and before he could do anything about it she pressed down on the cats head. Well, it was worth a try, Jackal thought he could save the day but in the end it was all a failure just like the rest of his short life. At least he tried- except the bomb didn't explode. Instead a pole kinda rose down and funk music blasted through the metal corridor. Jackal's expression immediately grew more extreme "YOUR ATTEMPTS TO MURDER US VIA HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER HAVE FAILED INQUISITOR!" he yelled before swinging out Excalibrator at her. He was too far away for it to actually hit her... so it just looked confusing. Did he just swing the thing to look intimidating? The answer presented itself no more than a second later when a powerful sonic slash blast out towards Jolyne in the same pattern as Jackal's own slash. It's sound boomed through the floor, and tore apart the metal corridor with ease as it went straight towards The Inquisitor.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:57 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"wHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT--" Ryder exclaimed at the boom of noise that the Excalibrator emitted as it fired, and he uncovered his eyes--only to see the metal hallway all torn up, and a stripper pole descending from the ceiling along with a bunch of colorful lights and suggestive funk music. Oh. "...I--I don't--" It was kind of taking him a moment to just--take all of this in. But then he realized that if they didn't do something fast, then Jolyne would find the bomb trigger, and well--that would be bad. He scrambled over to where his bat lay on the floor, picking it up with his left hand--luckily, that was the hand would that would need to take the brunt of the force if he were to use the rifle attachment on this thing. He rested the butt of the bat up against his right shoulder, using his left hand to support the bat and placing his right hand at the trigger and wincing as he saw the nasty cut across the top of his hand. He was counting himself lucky that that hadn't hurt his hand too majorly...
He took a moment to aim, now that Jackal's attack was over, and fired a few shots down the corridor at Jolyne.

"Hey, Jackal--?" he called to the blonde as he was firing at Jolyne. "You're gonna explain to me later exactly why Jo's present is a--uh--THAT THING--okay--?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:40 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 0825e970-64a9-41c9-a5be-6f02723d1f2c_zpsda5633e1

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"YES, THAT IS DEFINITELY WHAT THAT WAS. CURSES, FOILED AGAIN--" Jolyne shrieked right back at Jackal, frustration clear on her features-- but, wow, no-- Excalibrator was doing a thing. "GUH--" Jolyne sort of flopped herself to the side, falling body-first in the goofiest way possible. She managed to avoid Ryder`s gunshots that way, too-- which she hadn`t really noticed were a thing just yet. She groaned quietly, slowly staggering back up again--when she felt something prodding at her stomach. "Hmwha--" Hurriedly, she reached under herself--- and, lo and behold--! Another trigger! "...bWAHAHAHAHA--"

In an instant, Jolyne flashed back onto her feet, holding the trigger proudly at attention. "YES! YEEEESS!" She clenched her other fist, raising it in a victorious stance. "I`VE GOT YOU NOW, DIPSHITS--!" Cue some more maniacal laughter, her eyes dilating as she ogled the bright red button in her palm. "Ah... tHE DREAMS I HAD-- FINALLY, IN THE PALM OF MY HAND--! HERE WE GO--" Except no. Instead of blowing them all up-- instead, this trigger prompted a large door behind the platform to open up, swinging it`s hinges to the side. Inside this huge compartment was... a cannon. A very threatening-looking cannon. For a bit, it caught Jolyne`s attention as well-- the look on her face implying that this was... new to her. The cannon lit itself, and without allowing time for contradiction-- began firing [Censored]. Many, many [Censored]-- just rapid firing [Censored] all over the room. It wasn`t even coordinated, either-- since a few [Censored] sort of knocked Jolyne straight in the face, causing her to stagger back. "rAA WHO PUT THIS HERE--" She didn`t have any control over the [Censored] cannon-- it was just... launching [Censored] everywhere. [Censored] that would surely leave some nasty, dumb-looking bruises. But, yeah-- meanwhile, Jolyne continued to look around for that real trigger because it was definetely around her somewhere. While... also dodging [Censored]... didn`t want any dumb-looking bruises... 

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:53 am

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal eyed Ryder, still in a combat stance, as he questioned the colorful man about Excalibrator "This is a gift from Jo to you! It is the legacy of Vulture Team! The strongest weapon the team has to offer! Made using the greatest Paladin Tech possible, created with the goal of building a future for Vulture Team, A FUTURE FOR HUMANITY!" and then Jolyne found the trigger again. Surprisingly, Jackal didn't seem to react to this one. Since the last trigger didn't work, it was highly unlikely that this one would work out... at least in Jackal's mind "I told you about the stairs bro-" he spoke casually, which made no sense in context anyways. And then the [Censored] cannon dropped down... and it fired lots and lots of [Censored] "Oh... okay then..." Jolyne seemed to be pretty good at fighting herself at this point. Suddenly, as if Jackal had had a change of heart, he turned Excalibrator off Black-Mamba mode. That or he had lost any fear he had for her after the [Censored]. Anyways, Jackal slowly started approaching Jolyne, nothing but a mildly positive looking smile on his face- which considering Jackal's deformity meant he just had a neutral expression on his face "Alright you..." he towered over Jolyne, slowly preparing Excalibrator for an attack. And then he struck... but all it was was a light tap on the head- from a gigantic dildo sword "Let's stop this all... okay? I can tell you need help... like I do- I forgive yah for what you did... come back with us- all this fighting is pointless." he told her in a rather serious, down-to-earth tone. As compared to his batshit crazy tone where he'd be yelling about stairs and using sonic dildos to destroy metal corridors "You're a clone like me, yeah? You just need a home, me thinks."

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder tensed as he saw Jolyne get the new trigger--but then suddenly [Censored] canon. Oh.
He kind of just watched in confusion as the thing fired [Censored] all over the room, and sighed, about to move forward to attack--when Jackal did instead. But as Ryder watched and listened--his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey..." he called over to Jackal uncertainly. "W-We can't just..."
He had so many things that he wanted to say right now--and not a single one of them was positive. But he shut his mouth, figuring that he had never been good at dealing with clones--and that Jo could decide on what to do with Jolyne once she got back--if Jolyne did decide to come with them, that is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 7 -- PRIDE - Page 3 0825e970-64a9-41c9-a5be-6f02723d1f2c_zpsda5633e1

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

Jolyne was still quite preoccupied with dodging [Censored] and looking for ways to murder everyone in the building-- when the distinctive lack of the sound of Excalibrator`s intense vibrating left the air. It sounded... kind of strange without it. Either way-- as he began his slow approach, all of Jolyne`s movement had stopped. The [Censored] was beginning to come to a slow, skidding stop-- apparently running low on [Censored]. Though, as he eventually moved to tower over her-- fear clenched at her chest, and on instinct she recoiled and tensed, expecting the worse-- "W-Wait--!" ... which was Excalibrator lightly tapping the top of her hat. "...Whyyy--???" She made a face, immediately cringing and taking a few feverish steps away from the other clone. Because--ew--iT TOUCHED HER EW NO--

And... then he actually started talking. Slowly, Jolyne`s expression grew from laced with disgust, to... shocked, more than anything. She stared up at him-- his words causing the room to fall as still and silent as she was. Her eyes gave a far-off look-- clearly, she was here physically, but not mentally. Even to the point where she couldn`t hear Ryder`s quiet complaints behind where Jackal stood. "I...I`m...uh..." Her words were much more muted than she expected them to be-- this change of mood wasn`t as unprecedented as the others. It felt... rather genuine. "...Alright." Gently, she reached her hand toward Jackal`s available one, smoothly taking it in her own. "Let`s... do this shit together then." Her lips twitched into a warm smile, as... her available hand reached into her trench coat.

And pulled out another trigger. "SIKE. I FOUND IT. IT WAS IN MY POCKET ALL ALONG. MUAHAHAHA--!!" Without allowing much room for responses, she yanked Jackal forward, enveloping him into a tight, trap-like embrace. "LET`S DIE TOGETHER, YEAH, BRO--?!" From behind his back-- she slammed down on the trigger. As an immediate reaction, the three large guns in the beginning of the room spewed confetti, and every screen in the entire tower flashed with bright, neon colors, the word 'Congratulations!' written across flashily. The entire building trembled fiercely, as the mastermind`s laughter matched with blaring sirens reigned each and every speaker-- despite no mic being attached to her at the time. "I WIN-- IT`S OVER--!" ... Until, yeah, every function that had just been activated by the push of Jolyne`s button came to an abrupt stop.

So did Jolyne. She froze-- immediately backing herself out of her hug with Jackal, and instead focusing on the big red button in her hands. "Wh-- no-- wait--" Repeatedly, she pressed down on the button with both her thumbs, growing increasingly frustrated. There was no such response from her persisting-- clearly, it had been deactivated. "...I--no--I checked--!! Why won`t it work--?!" Finally, she threw it on the ground-- and proceeded to stomp on it until nothing but nuts and bolts remained. "Know what--? Fuck it. This ain`t all I`ve got up my sleeve, anyway--!" The wry, wicked grin sneaked back onto her face, as she took two more large steps away from Jackal and Ryder. "You want war?? You`ve got a full-on threeway war, thanks to yours truly--! And this...? Is all just a preview of what I`ve got planned for this city-- for this world...! Just sit pretty `till it`s your turn to die, alright--?!" She saluted. "Later, weenies--!" Then, swiped the tail of her trench coat in front of her. The fabric consumed the space she had previously been standing, until not a single trace of her remained.

Thugalicious continued to snooze away peacefully on the chair-- and the speakers around them played no more than loud and obnoxious white noise.

(EXIT)   

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

After Jolyne had disappeared, Ryder stood where he was, just staring. When they'd first entered this tower, he'd promised himself that he was going to nip this problem in the bud--get rid of the Inquisitor--and now, she was gone.
"Shit..." he murmured quietly, then as the reality of things set in, the volume of his voice rose, and he kicked at the ground. "Shit...!" He took a moment to exhale a big breath, then walked over to Jackal, giving him a stern look.
"We're not doing this again, I hope you know. You could've killed her, right then and there...! Why couldn't you just...?" he trailed off, sighing. "Not every clone out there is gonna be like you, Jackal...it was too risky. And now, after we came all the way up here, what do we have to show for it? Nothing. After all of that grief and--and who knows how injured everyone downstairs is--I just--" He paused again, looking down at the ground, then looking up at Jackal, his expression thinly concealing worry. "...What are we supposed to tell everyone? That we fucked up? That we didn't manage to kill the Inquisitor, and that all of our work today was for nothing? Are we really supposed to let them down like that...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal's smiled began to soothe out when Jolyne actually seemed to take him up on his offer "Great...!" he spoke out, genuinely happy. Then shit went down again, and throughout all of it, Jackal didn't seem to so much as move a muscle. He just stood there "..." dumbfounded at his current situation. Once Ryder had approached him, he took a step back, intimidated by the red head "No- I couldn't have killed her." he answered Ryder bluntly "Weren't you the one that told everyone to stay out of the way once Kraven got involved....? Let me handle this my way... we'll find her again." he tried to defend himself. Of course, explaining this to the rest of Vulture Team never occurred to him "I don't see what's wrong really- no one died horribly- and chances are we just kicked this faction off their home turf- this is one of the greatest successes we've had in a long time-" Jackal turned off Excalibrator and pushed it back into his coat "Jackal done here..." the man then walked over to Thugalicious and grabbed the cat "This has gone better than the last few times Vulture Team has had a run-in with someone named The Inquisitor... me thinks."

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

As Jackal told Ryder to let him handle the situation his own way, the redhead nodded, though still appearing to be unsure. He really wasn't sure what to think right now--all he knew that was that he still held deep in his heart a deep-rooted hatred for the Inquisitor, whether it was David or Jolyne--and he wasn't sure if he could stomach being in the same faction as the woman, if Jackal ever managed to recruit her.
As Jackal went on to explain that he didn't see what the problem was, and that it went better than usual, Ryder shook his head, speaking, seeming somewhat sullen,

"Better isn't good enough--I promised them that we were going to leave this tower after we beat the Inquisitor's head in...what are they going to say when we tell them that we let her get away...? I mean--" Ryder cut himself off suddenly, as if thinking about what he was going to say. Then, he sighed, speaking again with much less vigor. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. You ready to go...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal knew that him and Ryder weren't going to agree on this matter, Jackal knew how it was like to be a clone. You lacked a reason to live, a purpose, you weren't natural. He knew Ryder would never truly understand this, so he stayed quiet on that for now "If I think she's really a threat... I'll be the one to end it. Trust me on that one-" he told Ryder as he started to walk by. He stopped after a few steps, right after Ryder asked him if he was ready to go "Oh! I am... but- Excalibrator was meant for you- do you want it...?" he asked Ryder "I mean- Jo specified that it isn't a weapon- she said you would need it for SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY... it was me who figured out it could be used as a weapon instead..." the blonde crossed his arms, looking straight on towards Ryder "So do you need it then...? Or should I hold onto it?"

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:49 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

The longer that Ryder listened to Jackal's explanation about Excalibrator--the redder his face got. Eventually, he just upright turned away, seeming just about as awkward as possible, and mumbled,
"Y-You can hold onto it for now...I-I guess..."
There was no way in hell that he was touching a giant dildo--he'd never touched a normal dildo let alone a giant one--and he wasn't about to start--
He was kind of really wondering why Jo thought that he would need a giant dildo in the first place--this was kind of concerning--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 am

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal didn't seem very phased when Ryder said he could keep Excalibrator for himself "Ooookay then." he answered rather casually "Tis good, Jackal has some ideas for upgrades!" then Jackal started to walk off. He kept on walking (Or rather, power-walking) towards the exit, right in front of Ryder- and then he came to a sudden stop again. As if an epiphany had just been witnessed by the man, he immediately turned to Ryder "Oh! Jack built a secret Pool and hot tub in Carrion Land! We will need to find it when we get home!" he told Ryder, then he ran off again "JACKAL WILL FIND YOU! HOT TUB!"
(EXIT)

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:54 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder had been walking out along with Jackal, but when the man suddenly stopped, he had to come to a stop, too, and listened to the man talking about--hot tubs and pools--? Oh. Well.
As Jackal left the floor, Ryder hesitated there for a moment. He turned, looking back at the room and scowling at it. Apparently, he still had something that he wished that he could say--but hadn't had the courage to. He shook his head, heaving a big sigh, then heading for the stairs, leaving the floor.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3