Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Eternia Thread

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Eternia Thread

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mzal1b9GcD1r4qstmo1_500

Ishida kept on walking by them when he heard Rouge speak up to them. This had him raise his head to her direction as he wasn't really knowing just what they were talking about when he caught up. But the talk about the Master did interest him. "Huh? You know the Master?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Lugia_zps464b0878
Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked at Ishida, her expression calm but inwardly anxious. They needed to be trying to blend into this world and that wouldn't work if they asked obvious questions. The bat woman already thought they were odd after Vanessa had mentioned being from another world. She smiled at Ishida, warning him with her eyes to be careful of what he said. She turned back to the Bat Woman,
I'm sure. You don't seem the type to crash. Where did you come from, if you don't mind my asking?
Haku was still curious about the woman. Hearing that she had been fleeing from the Master's forces only increased this curiosity.
She smiled sadly for a moment as she thought of her brother before pushing the sadness back and keeping herself calm. He loved this type of character. He would have enjoyed being taken on an adventure like this. She was glad it had been her though. At least he was safe. Her parents didn't need to worry about their other children, not when they had nothing wrong with them.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Ishizu%20%96%20Yu-Gi-Oh
Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa cocked an eyebrow at the bat woman then followed with the others... I may not be used to this Miss but I'm a quick learner and if you didn't want to be threatened you should be more careful... People take insult when you add a price to what others would do out of kindness... Vanessa had no real care for this woman... she tried to act charitable then demanded a price?... It was foolish and rude, especially when the other young woman was armed... Then Ishida and Haku's questions came... Yes I'm quite interested too... You know the village Miss do you live there? We're not from around exactly... Oh and sorry if my choice of words was confusing early... It has felt like quite a distance since home, Worlds almost, we're not used to being so far away.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Kerrigan
Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Dividers
My past is my power

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 5lpk2adybhf

Kerrigan was starting to get annoyed, but then just...no. She was done.
"I think we can figure it out ourselves. Your services won't be needed...Bat...lady." Kerrigan said. She looked back at the others. "You can do what you wish. I will be heading to Mirage. I have business there." she said to the others. She could feel her leg vibrating, and then looking at it, her sword glowing. She took out the sword and looked at it. "Huh?" it was glowing silver. What was this?
And I will use this power for good
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 RougetheBatfull1315999

"[color=#ff66cc]The Master's forces are here. That's all I need to say." Rouge said before looking at the others. "Fine, fine! I won't ask for a favor... Later." Rouge said as she flew off.

So now everyone was alone in the path and forest. Which way to go now? The forest was getting darker now... And more foreboding. They either must make a shelter or keep walking. And if they kept walking they would see smoke. Was it a forest fire? Was it a symbol that the village was around? Maybe a campsite?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida just watched as the bat girl flew away. Okay, now where are they going to go with the night getting darker. His attention was turned though when Ponocca's sword was glowing. That was a really odd sight to see. His eyes turned to worry though as it seemed that she had no idea what was going on. "Um m-maybe we should do something to help."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku took in the site of Kerrigan's glowing sword with wide eyes. It was a beautiful sight if not a bit discerning. Kerrigan seemed to not know what was going on anymore than the rest of them did. Haku watched the blade for a moment before looking up at the sky. They needed to start moving. If they didn't get out of the forest or find some shelter, they would be in trouble. She didn't think any of them were familiar with this world. She knew she wasn't.
Perhaps your sword is glowing because your powers have awakened? It might be telling us to start heading towards Mirage.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:12 pm

???
???

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mxx3vyoNSO1rlko6oo1_400

Whatever the reason was everyone knew that they had to find out. It could be helpful... Or it could be dangerous.

"Oh my... That's an interesting glow." said a voice beside the group. In the trees was a woman with pointed elf ears, and blond hair. She was of dress was strange as well. All blues and whites. She stared at them with calculating eyes. "What brings you all out here?" she asked, though there was no emotion in her voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida was still trying to figure out on how to solve the problem with the glowing sword when a new voice was heard. "Huh? Who said tha-" Ishida asked as he turned around to see that it was another female. His face felt hot as it was now a dark red as Ishida fell over onto the ground. He was stuck like that as the female talked to them. Why oh why did it had to be a female?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:50 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan was entranced by the sword, but then heard another voice. She looked over and saw a woman. Who was this woman, how the hell would Kerrigan know? She put her sword away.
"Who are you?" she asked, a little wary. "Please tell us who you are." she was a little frightened, but masked it well.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:18 am

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Ishizu%20%96%20Yu-Gi-Oh
Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa looked around at the sound of the voice... She saw what appeared to be a young girl... She was somewhat skeptical, this world wasn't a game but it functioned similarly... sometimes the fairy that meets you in town turns out to be a demon in disguise... even though this girl looked more like an elf, but that was beside the point she could still be not what she appeared... Then Kerrigan began to ask her questions... she didn't seem too nervous but Vanessa learned from her years in corporate to read people like books... She put one hand on the swordwoman's shoulder to reassure her for the time being then spoke to the young woman in blue...Well Hello there... Oh us? Not much just a few people happening to find one another along the road decide to travel together... and You? We haven't seen too many people around what would you be doing?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:41 am

Flurry
Mysterious Woman

"My name is Séregon... But you can call me Flurry for it is easier for humans to remember and pronounce." Séregon, or rather Flurry introduced herself. "I am here because I was summoned by a voice. She told me that I have a duty to full-fill that could impact Eternia. And so... Here I am waiting for the Seven... But I see there is only Four... Perhaps you are not the ones I am seeking." Flurry said as she looked onward.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:25 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

"Uh...seven?" Kerrigan asked. "Oh well...nice to meet you Flurry. My name is Kerrigan. It's a pleasure." she bowed. "But you said that their were seven heros? What do you mean?" she asked, a little confused.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 am

Flurry
Mysterious Woman

"Yes... Seven. Seven Heroes were chosen, and I must show them the correct path... Hmmm..." Flurry paused for a moment as she seemed to be thinking. She stepped forward slowly and observed the group closely. "Sorceress? Are these truly the ones I am looking for?" she asked in a whispered.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:29 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

"Sorceress?" Kerrigan picked up on the kind of instantly. "I have heard of her. She was the one who guided us here, and has even given us titles." she said. "Please, tell us what you know Miss Flurry."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 am

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked to suddenly find a woman had joined them. She looked at Ishida and smiled comfortingly. The boy really wasn't comfortable around women. Her gaze traveled to Kerrigan, curious as to what the girl was going to do. Haku looked curiously at Flurry as she introduced herself. She had been summoned by a voice too? But what was this about there being seven of them? She hadn't been sure how many of them there was supposed to be, so it made sense that there was supposed to be more honestly.
Haku looked at Flurry. She seemed just as confused about the situation as they were. She was glad the light had sent someone to guide them though. She looked at the woman, hoping to hear what she had been told. The light hadn't had much time to explain the situation to them. 

Yes, Please, Miss. What she says is true. All of us were sent here by the sorceress. It would help us protect Eternea if you told us what you know.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida was still stuck onto the ground until the woman told them that there were seven of them...or suppose to be. This immediately caused him to get up and looked at her. Just who was she and what did she know? She even mentioned The Sorceress! This just couldn't be coincidental, this woman knew something and Ishida was going to try and get to the bottom of it. Well to the best of his shyness anyways.

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2syxsn7iS1rtn4q8o1_1280

Ishida walked up a bit more until he was a little bit away from Flurry. He did his best to have a thinking face on. "Hmmm so you say that there's seven of us and so far you see four right in front of you..." He kept on pondering more and more. Was this a test or a riddle to try and find the other three members or could this be a trap? Just what would be the best answer in this situation? Just then, an idea popped up into his head.

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n2syxsn7iS1rtn4q8o2_1280

"I know! If you really are interested in finding the seven chosen ones, why not help us come into town? I'm pretty sure that they're there and if not, then we have the morning to search the forest and the areas around it!" Ishida smiled as his mind was going into action. If this was a helper, then shelter would be great for the night. If she was not who she seemed, then they have a night to feel safe since if she attacked them now, they probably have a chance to counter attack. Ishida was trying his best to not go red or fall over however as he realized that he talked to a female. He would just have to grin and bear it for now.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Flurry
Mysterious Woman

"I think I understand... The others didn't make it..." Flurry said with a sigh as if she had a mental conversation. "I'm afraid your other companions are gone now. The Master took them before they could step through." Flurry said with a sorrowful sigh. "Well... I'll speak while I take you to shelter." Flurry said as she motioned the others to come with her. "The Master and the Defenders have been fighting for a while... In fact... This very area is the next target of the Master. See he got wind when he took the others of where you'll be meeting, so that town WON'T be safe..." Flurry said as she stopped in a clearing. She turned around and the group would see themselves in a circle of sorts. "This... Will help you get away." Flurry said as an explosion could be heard in the distance. "It begins... Get into the circle, and the forest will take you closer to the Defenders. Find them. Tell them who you are. They are expecting you and please... Be very careful of who you speak to. The Master has many allies hiding. Any more questions?"

You can ask three questions either from one person or one from each. After that you will be immediately taken to the next area.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan listened to the woman and looked at the others. She looked down, maybe it was her own fault that the others didn't survive. She felt like it was. She stepped into the circle. She looked at the others.
"I'm sorry...but I need to know about this." she looked at Flurry. "Miss...this sword. What does this mean...what is this blade? Why was it given to me?" she said. This was their first question.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Flurry
Mysterious Woman

Flurry took a deep breath. "She wondered when you were going to ask about that artifact... The sword is the only one of it's kind though it may look normal. And it is only wielded by the champion. No one else can touch it. If they do... They will not be able to move it, and if they are evil... They're will be burned. That blade is blessed. Keep it close, and keep true. For it can become corrupted... And when evil finds that out... We're doomed. Anything else?"

You can ask two more questions either from one person or one from each. After that you will be immediately taken to the next area.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: