Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era: Adventure Time--!

2 posters

Go down

Heroic Era: Adventure Time--! Empty Heroic Era: Adventure Time--!

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 pm

This is the story of a magical nun man and a jet pack sloth in the land of Sol. Enough said. We were bored-- BOTH characters are previous Heroic Era characters that were barely used thus must be used now.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era: Adventure Time--! Empty Re: Heroic Era: Adventure Time--!

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Heroic Era: Adventure Time--! Kraven11

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism
__________________________________________________________________________________________

High in the skies above Sol, close to the flying city of Avalon- there lied the Tavern of the Skies- which happened to be a tavern. In the sky. It was home to some of Sol's greatest adventurers- the ones who drunk a lot and wished to get away from their wives- or people like Father Kraven. Now Kraven didn't drink- such sin that would be, so instead he came here to spread his religion onto others- by shoving it into their faces until they agreed to believe in the shit he wanted them to. The tavern was peaceful, the usual adventurers were doing their thing- and then the door got burst open. From the door came a Pegasus, with a large burly man in a nun outfit riding it. The magnificent beast let out a screech before Kraven spoke as well "I AM HEEEEERE!!!" he yelled, before jumping off the animal. As his feet hit the floor, the entire tavern shook, making quite a few people afraid that they were in a flying tavern now. Kraven on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit "I AM FATHER KRAVEN! The Hero! I am going on a journey! Who wishes to JOIN ME!?" he asked,  his voice literally causing the tavern to shake. After his yell, the tavern was silent, save for a cough and a cricket.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I AM KRAVEN! PRIEST OF AINOISM! I AM HERE TO SPREAD THE LOVE- THE VERY MANLY LOVE!!!"
Father Kraven Theme - Elephant Explosion
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Heroic Era: Adventure Time--! Sloth_zpsdcf3d0f7

Just as this cricket sounded, there came a thud on the window. And another. And another. A sloth, wearing a jetpack, was bumping against the window of the tavern, apparently trying to get in, but not wanting to open the window or the door or anything. This was, in fact, the great Cessatio Jude Magnus, first of the Slothmen. He had been chilling out, flying through the sky, when the window just appeared, and he thought of what a great time it would be to just...keep bumping into it.

Like life...bumps into us...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven raised an eyebrow to the crowd of the tavern "What... no one wishes to go on a great adventure with me...? WHAT IS THIS SHIT!? I AM GOING TO HURT YOU ALL WITH MY LO-" and then he noticed the sloth with a jetpack. Kraven's eyes literally widened in admiration as he saw it "BY AINO'S BEARD! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT SIGHT!" Kraven walked up to the sloth, crossing the floating tavern and causing it to tilt slightly "You sir! The one with the face! And the jetpack! I am Father Kraven! Priest of Ainoism! And HERO! I seek a worthy party to embark on a GREAT QUEST! Would you join me on my journey good sir!?" he asked, his right fist upward as if he was in the middle of a fist pump "It is the quest... To kill ALL the badguys! ALL OF THEM!"

"I AM KRAVEN! PRIEST OF AINOISM! I AM HERE TO SPREAD THE LOVE- THE VERY MANLY LOVE!!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio was now in the tavern, but woahh it was tilting and the big nun guy was going towards him. Woah. That was pretty intense. Then he spoke...apparently directly to him too.

"The face...? That's me, yeah... Representin' the ones with faces out there..."

He heard what the strange nun-man had to say and a lazy smile spread on his furry face as he hovered around Kraven's height.

"Quests sound pretty chill, dude. Bad guys are pretty bogus too, they throw all the vibes off...radiating their bad mojo onto my fojo, it just ain't cool..."

Jude the sloth spoke in a weird surfer-dude voice, translated through a device in his throat that changed his alien language to something others could understand.

"I'll join you, broski, for the mojo!"

He still looked lazy as fuck, since...he was a sloth. But there was a glint of excitement in his droopy eyes as he accepted Kraven's offer. Quests, yo.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven grew a wide smile as Cessatio accepted his invite for a quest "YES! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!" he yelled loudly, walking up to the sloth and hugging him tightly, jetpack be damned. Kraven then began to walk back to the other side of the tavern, causing it to tilt that way, making the chairs and various other furniture pieces move across the building. Kraven got back on his Pegasus "I know of where we can start our QUEST! Out into the sky to face THE DARK LORD!!!" he announced loudly, the Pegasus began to fly, before zooming out of the tavern, leaving a trail of rainbow from its butt as it did so "ADVENTURE MOTHERFUCKERS!!" he yelled loudly, expecting Magnus to follow. A few seconds later, the tavern eventually flipped backwards from the amount of times it had been tilted by Kraven.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio nodded as Kraven had more outbursts and then said they should find this Dark Lord dude.

"Oh yeah, his vibes are just way out of whack, yo."

And with that, he followed the rainbow trail

"Word."

He added to Kraven's 'ADVENTURE MOTHERFUCKERS', and slowly went after Kraven, and by slowly I mean actually pretty fast cause he had a jetpack. But it all seems sort of slow with Jude, being a sloth and all.

"What ARE bad guys, anyway? I mean...think about it. The bad mojo might just be the vibes affecting their noodle, y'know? But like...it's not cool, broha, so we've gotta stop it...but do we become the bad mojo that we hunt...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven flew through the sky with Cessatio, a rainbow following them wherever they went. When Cessatio began to speak to Kraven, or rather ask er- or something, Kraven didn't really know what to make of what he said. He only sat there on the Pegasus, his eyes widening "Woah- woah deep- deep man... I dunno. They're like... bad guys... and we kill them and shit... I guess? It fun... yeah- and- stuff- Maybe... maybe baguys- COME FROM THE BADGUY PLANET! And we're supposed to punch them in the face- and stuff... yeah?" he looked to Cessatio, a thoughtful expression on his face. they continued to fly through the sky until Kraven then suddenly put the Pegasus to a complete stop "Hey- hey slothguy? I'm hungry... we should go and buy some Doritos at a gas station... yeah?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio jetpacked along, right beside Kraven and his Pegasus, philosophizing and stuff.

"It's not too radical, when you think about it, broski. Like, life...y'know? And bad guys...If that planet exists, we gotta totally give it some mediation and feng shui, get the vibes right... It's just cause of the mojo, y'feel me?"

He was still flying and thinking when suddenly Kraven and the Pegasus stopped. And Magnus didn't. So he got a facefull of Pegasus butt, which was okay cause Pegasi butts have some good vibes. He looked up at Kraven from the Pegasus butt and listened, his eyes widening when Doritos were mentioned.

"Aw shit, man, Doritos are the bomb! They're so chiiiilll and radical, totally bodacious, broha."

He nodded approvingly, evidently liking Kraven's idea. Doritos were pretty awesome, yo.

"If Doritos were music...they'd be my jaaam. But jam is also food...so are Doritos actually jam? Woah bro, what if there was Doritos-flavored jam? Or Jam-flavored Doritos? Wooooah duuuuuude...this is just...woah."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven started looking around, where was Cessatio? Suddenly the Pegasus' butt started speaking "WOAH! BUTTS TALK NOW! THIS IS AWESOME!" he yelled loudly, and yeah, the butt seemed to like the idea of buying Doritos, so all was good now. Kraven flew over to the nearest sky gas station "Yeah- we should totally see if there are Jam-flavored Doritos! That would be AWESOME!" he yelled loudly, parking the Pegasus at the sky gas station and getting off it. He walked into the store that every gas station seemed to have, noticing the individual there that seemed to be from The Wastelands, and an Ordinatus Guardsman. Kraven walked over to the chips section and started looking at the Doritos, there were quite a lot of flavors "Do you think they have the Jam-flavored Doritos here...?" he asked, closely inspecting a bag of Doritos to see if it was secretly jam-flavored.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio wasn't sure what Kraven meant when he was yelling about Pegasus butts, but hey, let the guy yell whatever he wanted, as long as it kept the good vibes up. Kraven had lots of vibes, and Jude liked that. He followed the man into the store and double-checked the Doritos, and when Kraven asked about the Jam-flavored Doritos, the Slothman hovered over his shoulder

"What about Doritos-flavored jam? They should totally have this..."

He added, obviously this was very important. After a while, they didn't seem to be finding anything.

"This store is so out of whack...it should just go with the flow and provide us with our Jam-flavored Doritos, already... Some stores just don't know how to stay cool."

He said, shaking his head in a slow and disappointed manner.
W
"Might as well crush our chakra, but hey... We can stick with the classic Doritos. Nothing beats the classics, yo. Except jam, but hey, we can't force these things. It'll come when the universe deems it is the right time...when we build up enough good karma, y'know?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven nodded to Cessatio "Yeah, yeah, totally!" he replied to the sloth, picking up the classic Doritos and staring at its price "Aye... aye- Slothguy-" that was pretty much Cessatio's name at this point "This is like... 3 coins- I'm not made out of money- where in Aino's beard are we supposed to get that amount of money...?" he asked Jude, just kind of staring at it for awhile longer. They didn't have money! Its not like it paid a lot being a nun-man and a jetpack-Sloth! Kraven shook his head, he wanted Doritos "It's okay man- I think I got an idea to get the Doritos..." Kravem whispered to Cessatio. He gave the sloth a big thumb up before walking to the cashier "Ahem..." Kraven smiled to Cessatio, nodding to him. Then he turned to the Ordinatus Guardsman. Okay, so a guy from the desert, and a cop. What to do? A big light bulb metaphorically appeared over Kraven's head quickly, he had an idea. He looked to the cashier, who smiled at him. Kraven cleared his throat, gently placed the Doritos next to the cash register, then he yelled "WATCH OUT, HE'S GOT A BOMB!" with his booming voice, causing the guard to immediately panic, along with the cashier backing up. Kraven figured, he was from the desert, he PROBABLY had a bomb somewhere, yeah? No, actually he was just hoping the guy would get arrested to Kraven could get free Doritos when no one was looking.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio seemed to answer to Slothguy with no problem, he actually seemed used to it.

"We could-"

He started, but nope, Kraven had his own plan. So Jude just nodded, lifting his sloth-claws and just trying to give a thumbs up as the plan unfolded. It was pretty magnificent.

"Excelleeeeent..."

He said, smiling lazily and scratching his own stomach, just observing. While the guards were distracted, Magnus was opening a bag of Doritos and just munching away, watching as if it were a movie.

This guy is pretty radical...he knows how to live life with the right vibes...

He thought as he saw how Kraven did things and suchness.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 am

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven smiled to Cessatio again, yes, everything was going according to plan. Kraven looked to the Guardsman "Sir! Look! He's got a bomb! Right there!" the guard seemed to panic "I- WHAT!? I don't see it-!" "No no no! It's right there! Can't you see it...!?" "I- uh- I THINK I SEE IT!" "Yes yes it's right there!" the poor clerk seemed to just back up, looking completely confused. Kraven turned back to Cessatio "I think we got it sloth-man... soon we shall get the-" and then the clerk pulled out an actual bomb. He held it up high "I dont' know how you found out! But my plans to destroy the Kingdom of Aurum will not be foiled by you! Bwahahaha!" it was then that Kraven's eyes widened. Oh fuck. Kraven ran to Cessatio and picked him (and the Doritos) up, running behind cover. Fire and explosions and magic spells suddenly started getting slung around the store. Kraven stayed hidden next to the ice cream section "Shit! I didn't expect him to ACTUALLY be an evil bomb-desert guy-!" he said to the sloth, looking over to the cover, the poor Guardsman "What do we do now!?" he asked, looking panicky.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 am

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Wow. That was unexpected.

And totally not cool.

Thought Cessatio, as Kraven picked him up and they took cover. Kraven seemed to be freaking out, but the sloth was just munching on his Doritos, looking at the action from their safe spot.

"Yo...chillaaaax nun-bro. They've got it under controllll... We can just take some Doritos and like...leave. Like...leaves in the wind. That leave. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...."

He said, then stuck some more Doritos in his mouth and then seemed to register that they were near ice cream.

"But first we should get us some ice cream, it's totally chill."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:31 am

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven still seemed rather panicky "This- what- no- bah!" Kraven's eyes dilated, he began to look around the chaos that had erupted across the entire store. This was bad, this guy could possibly DESTROY THE WORLD, ALL OF IT. But then ice cream "Oh chill- yeah you're right..." Kraven opened the door to the ice cream fridge and gave the sloth and himself some ice cream.

10 minutes later.

Kraven finished his icecream "Wow that was pretty awesome- WOAH! Why is all this crazy shit happening in the store!? Why is there some desert man talking about bombs! We should punch him in the face! He's a bad guy!" he yelled to Cessatio "We need to come up with a plan... a plan to PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Because badguys lose when you punch them in the face... yeah?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 am

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Jude burped as he finished his ice cream, then Kraven was all freaking out, saying they should DO things. Which was sorta uncool, but...he DID agree to help on a quest.

"Totally forgot that being on a quest required doing things... Okay, coolio, bro. Let's punch some faces, but only with the right vibes kay? No bad mojo...don't want my bad karma building up, broski..."

He burped one more time and licked his fur-covered lips, then turned on his jetpack and flew at the bomb-guy.

"Oh riiight, broha? The plan is to just like...punch him in the face until he stops giving off bad vibes."

He called back to Kraven, then rammed into the man's face. Smooth.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:45 am

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven nodded to Cessatio "Yeah! Doing things! But it is in the name of MANLY LOVE and DORITOS... so yeah." he said nodding to Cessatio some more. And then the sloth just kinda flied over to the bomber guy and rammed into him. This evidently was enough to take the guy out, the day was saved. Kraven jumped up from the cover, his fists high in the air "WOAH! I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF FLYING OVER TO HIM AND HITTING HIM! GOOD JOB!" he roared to Cessatio. The day was saved. All in a day's work for Heroes. Kraven took the Doritos bag and walked out the store, only to be greeted by a horde of cheering passerbyes. Including a very snazzy looking aristocrat who gave them a ticket to a lifetime's supply of Doritos for SAVING THE WORLD. Kraven smiled "This is cool! We- we should punch people in the face more often!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:53 am

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio grinned as he realized that he had managed to save the day.

"Shaaaaw..."

Was all he said as Kraven congratulated him and yelled and did his thing. He was about to ram into the aristocrat guy, since he still had some of the ramming vibes on him, but when WOAH a lifetime of Doritos was offered, Jude could not mess it up

"Raaaadical, duuuude..."

He said to Kraven, the lazy grin stuck to his face as he brofisted the aristocrat guy, then munched on some more Doritos.

"This is the universe...telling is to keep being excellent, y'know? And totally bodacious too. Like...life. And rivers. And ice cream. Yeaaaahhhh..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven punched the air "Yeah! YAYIFICATIONS! WE ARE VICTORIOUS!" Kraven seemed rather happy, but then the crowd began to disperse, and soon everyone had pretty much left. It seemed that these people had a short attention span for heroics. Still had the Doritos though, that was cool. Kraven yawned, his eyes drooping "Hey... hey sloth guy...? What were we doing again? I forgot. Something about adventure...?" he asked in a tired voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio just bobbed his head as Kraven celebrated loudly. By the time all the people left, the slothman seemed to have fallen asleep...But then Kraven's questions came, and Jude's eyes slowly, or rather, slothily, opened.

"Oh you know, duude...we were just gonna go with the flow and kill the bad vibes with punches in the face and love...also feng shui...shawwww..."

He explained, then added.

"All of that, while being adventurous, of course...cause that's how we do..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Father Kraven
Priest of Ainoism

Kraven nodded to Cessatio "Right right, I remember now..." he muttered, he had completely forgotten about the adventure stuff, though the punching things in the face sounded about right. Kraven nodded again to the Sloth, though he wasn't sure why "Where should we go next then...? I have no idea where to find the bad guys that must be destroyed with LOVE and what not..." perhaps... he should go punch random people in the face? Surely one of them was bound to be a bad guy. Yes, punching random people in the face sounded nice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Cessatio Jude Magnus
The Dude-Sloth

Cessatio closed his eyes. Then he opened them and pointed straight ahead, as if he had been spun around before doing it...but he hadn't.

"The vibes say to go that-a way, broski."

He said, lots of certainty in his voice.

"There must be bad guys vulnerable to love that way, cause the wind speaks to me, y'know? It's cause all of my meditation, yo..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum