Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

+10
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:00 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Evelayout1_zpsca12b387

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

sneak up on you, really quiet,
whisper "am I what your heart desires?"
i could be your ingenue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve quickly swatted Zombie`s hands away, giving him a look. "Holiday Killer can suck a fuck then." She crossed her arms over her chest, and kicked one leg over the other. "Family`s been untouchable by him in previous years---nothing is gonna change now that we`re under new management." Her voice cut, bluntly and harshly. "Zombie, I`ll give you a minute head start to get the hell out of my face. Because I don`t need a gun to get you out of here."

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve`s Theme - Pleather for Breakfast
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:04 am

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie kind of just stood there awkwardly after Eve's answer, then he turned his back on her, raising his hands up "Whelp! I warned yah!" he announced before he began to calmly walk away. Then he placed his hands in his pockets, bored of thrashing them around erratically at this point "The Family WAS untouchable- when Marwio was around- he ain't around anymore Eve..." he commented before leaving the room. As soon as he escaped her sight for a second, the man seemingly disappeared, most likely making an escape before she or anyone else had the chance to give chase to him.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Atticus7_zpse119eb0d

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

"Does he mean that? We're going to die?" Atticus asked, but put his arms around Eve in a hug. "I will try my best to not disappoint you...I'll try and protect you Eve...I think that's something you would want me to do in my previous life." he said, putting his head on her shoulder.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:16 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Just as Eve had been about to bark an answer back at Zombie---he disappeared without a trace. She growled, glaring at the air that once held his presence... she seemed quite lost in her thoughts, which were obviously doing nothing more but fray her nerves further, when Atticus spoke up. She glanced up at him in the corner of her eye, before shaking her head and actually managing a small smile. "... He doesn`t. We`ll be fine. Nobody`s gonna touch us..." She turned her head, pressing a quick kiss to his jaw. "You don`t have any expectations--don`t feel obligated to do anything for me... I`ll take care of you, Atticus."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Okay Eve. Just as long as you stay safe. You know what's best for everyone." He put a hand on her cheek, and kissed her lips for a good few minutes. He pulled back. "I...I remember...I was here...you were wearing a white dress...I thought you were beautiful...you are beautiful." He said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear walked into the room just as Atticus pulled back, his beady eyes empty as he stared at Eve and Atticus.

"Ms Eve. Mr Atticus."

He said simply, and just stood there. He was holding a stuffed elephant, and seemed to be caressing it lovingly as he just stared straight ahead.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:53 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve smiled sweetly into their kiss, reaching behind her to gently stroke his cheek. She sighed lightly through her nose as he pulled away, unable to stifle the small chuckle that escaped her at his compliments. "I`m glad you can remember that much... I really didn`t mean for this to happen this way, Attic---"

Mr. Bear.
She hadn`t even been alerted of his presence until he spoke. Once he did, Eve sloooowly turned to him, still seated on Atticus` lap with the most unamused expression. Her eyes locked on his stuffed elephant for about a moment as she said nothing, the room silent until she finally deemed it awkward enough to speak. "... Mr. Bear."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus gave a small smile and then turned to Bear.
"Hi Teddy..." he said, wrapping his arms around Eve's waist, just looking at him. He didn't really say much else cause he didn't know what else there was to say. Mr. Bear was new to him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Bb0807b6-58ea-46f2-8c8e-f05e1b67444c_zps1cf54492

Mr Bear nodded at Eve as she acknowledged his presence. He didn't even seem to feel the awkward that was going on, and just went on stroking the elephant. His massive plushy head turned to Atticus as he was called Teddy.

"It is Mr Bear. Not Teddy. This is Teddy."

He took a blue teddy bear out of his pocket and started stroking it too.

"Be quiet, Plumpkin, I can love you and Teddy equally. Teddy lets me do more things to him, that would be why I carry him around more than you."

He kept staring straight ahead at Atticus and Eve. While stroking the plushies. Yeah.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Zombie12

???
Mustaches
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

A strange figure dressed in a coat, skull mask, and with the most magnificent, groomed mustache to ever grace this planet walked by Eve and the others. He nonchalantly passed right by them too "Don't mind me senioritas! I'm just walkin' by to cuy ye yawd! Awiba!" he spoke in a very much so failed Mexican accent. he was holding a big suitcase, which seemed to be beeping. The masked man then punched the suitcase, causing it to stop beeping "Darn beeping suitcases! It's global-warming I tell yah!" he called out, before he continued to walk off to the basement.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"WHO IS THAT MUSTACHE'D MAN!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace

Mr Bear stared blankly at the mustached figure that walked in so very subtly. He stuffed his plushies in his samurai thing and stepped in front of the man.

"No."

He said simply, then eyed the suitcase which was now beeping.

"Ms Eve? You may want to do something about this, I fear my smashing of it would not be for the best."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:36 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve had continued to simply look at Mr. Bear, only all the more perplexed with the male as he revealed more plushed things from wherever he was pulling them from. She didn`t know what to say to this. What was this. What was happening. Atticus didn`t seem too bothered, though. She wasn`t entirely sure how the Family was attracting such colorful individuals---but, in that moment, Mr. Bear`s presence was sort of making Eve rethink her entire life. Like, everything. Ever.

Finally, she opened her mouth to say something else, and a rather dapper looking fellow with a glorious mustache just up and waltzed by them.
Though, Eve was no where as non-observant as certain other cyclops`d faction leaders. "Zombie," She hissed lowly, as she pulled herself up from Atticus` lap. Her first instinct was to glance in Zombie`s direction, a bit of a smile pulling onto her features as Mr. Bear seemed to be blocking his path. She dashed over to the suitcase, then hurriedly hoisted it into her arms, before dashing over to the nearest window and getting ready to chuck it as far into the sky as her cybernetics would allow... when she noticed something. This suitcase... was a tad lightweight. The blonde paused, sloooowly turning to the container, and knocking it once with a clenched fist to cause it to pop open. Tentatively, she peered inside...

... to see a wrist watch. Alone. Nothing else. It beeped very softly now, nearly inaudibly. Her glare snapped back to the assassin, "ZOMBIE."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie backed away when the teddybear ninja seemed to stand in his path "This'll be a fun story to tell da folks back at'a bar..." the man smiled under his mask. This was EXACTLY why this city was so fun! No boring guards and militia groups, no. Instead you found shit like teddy bear ninjas and landsharks. Just brilliant. And then Eve took his suitcase "Aye! Watch out- that has'a-!" and then she pulled the watch from the suitcase. That was all that was in it. Zombie just smiled to her, boy was it fun to see that reaction "What? Were you expectin' a bomb...!?" Zombie ripped off his mustache, placing it on Eve's face. Then he pulled a nice trigger from his coat, pulling the trigger before he even completely pulled it out of his coat. By the time they saw the trigger, all of Highend shook from an explosion. The mansion was up in flames "Da Holiday Killa' sends his wegards...!"

Zombie Theme - Illusions
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus went after Eve, but suddenly everything went loud. He ran to Eve, and tackled her, protecting her from any falling debris. He was on all fours over her, with several wooden beams and pieces of the ceiling on top of him, at least 200 pounds, and yet, he didn't waver. "Are you alright? You need to get out!" he said. "Go quick!" he said, concern in his voice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:11 pm

EVE FALCONE

i could be your ingenue.

Eve roughly tossed the suit case onto the ground, causing it to bust open from the sheer force behind it. Just as her glare snapped back to the assassin, a mustache was placed on her face. She immediately reached to it, tugging it off and throwing that on the floor too---only to note the trigger in Zombie`s hand. "Wh--" The floor rocked, and Eve`s heart dropped into her stomach. Again...? Again...?! She looked to Zombie first, her fist clenched. Above all else---she was planning to attack him first. With her cybernetic enhancements---she`d rip his heart out of his chest before anything. And if the statue outside had a scratch on it, the couldn`t even mentally describe what she`d do...!

She`d been so focused on her chagrin in that very, very brief fleeting moment---it came as a huge surprise when Atticus suddenly tackled her to the floor, and therefore saving her from being crushed by debris. She took a moment, staring at him with wide eyes, before narrowing them into a determined look. "Not yet..." She muttered, before reaching a hand upward, her gloved fingers brushing against the debris. And with a not-so-gentle push, she was able to shove it completely off them, sending it flying upward before colliding with another pair of falling debris. She proceeded to back up, shimmying out from under Atticus, and without another word---she bounded at Zombie, launching a fist toward his face. At the very same time---she activated her cybernetics. "Atticus, cover your face!" She called back toward her boyfriend, as the infamous sparkly mechanics ejected themselves from her being. Yeah---she was ready to fight Zombie in her own crumbling mansion. And she was gonna make it look fabulous as hell.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 Masaru143_zps47abf297

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru quite literally kicked open the front door into the mansion, feeling the intense heat from the flames within the building searing out towards him and Mariko as they hurriedly entered the building.
"Shit...they sure did a number on this place...come on, let's see if we can find anyone--!" Masaru said to Mariko, shielding his eyes slightly from the heat from the flames when it first burst forth at them, before running forth into the building, dodging around pieces of falling rubble as he went. As he heard the sounds of conflict coming from one of the rooms, he skid to a halt in front of the door--only to see the four inside. And the second thing he noticed were the subtle sparkles flying through the air.
"真理子は、上でガスマスクを入れて!" he called back to his wife as he quickly grabbed the gas mask he had at his belt and secured it onto his face--Eve had presented each member of The Family with one, simply because of her cybernetics--they all needed to be able to coordinate in battle, after all. Masaru positioned himself in the doorway with Mariko, pulling out a handgun and leveling it at Zombie, ready to fire. "Eve, we're here to help! Let's corner this guy and take him down! He'll pay for this!"
Honestly, Masaru wasn't really sure of what had happened--but Eve was attacking some man that Masaru hadn't really seen before. So, that was a major indication that something was up, obviously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:32 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko grimaced as she followed Masaru into the now burning building, doing her best to hurry past the flames that licked at her tights and the skin beneath. Wonderful- hadn't Eve just gotten this place starting to look good again...? How... unhelpful. She coughed some as she chased after Masaru, shielding her nose and mouth with her tie along the way. Once they reached where fighting could be heard, however, she could tell the mere fabric wouldn't be enough. Reacting instinctively to what Masaru had said, she quickly yanked a gas mask over her face, securing it firmly before she reached for her katana, creeping forward slowly. She stopped just inside the doorway, taking up a steady stance beside her husband and waiting to see what happened next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus was happy to know Eve was safe, but was scared she was going to fight Zombie. He was going to help, but couldn't move. His foot was trapped. He didn't put in his arm cybernetics in yet, so, he wasn't prepared. He looked at Masaru and Mariko.
"Please help get this beam off my foot!" he called to them. "I am going to help Eve!" he quickly tied his tie around his mouth. He needed to help in any way he could.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie couldn't help but smile as he saw debris fall down towards Eve and Atticus "I love mah job..." he commented as the man turned his back. Yeah, he was pretty sure she would emerge from the wreckage, not too sure on her boyfriend. But he knew one thing, no matter what she's emerge from that rubble furiously. And what do you know? She did! Zombie immediately turned, moving ever so slightly to the right to avoid her punch. A visor slid down over the exposed part of his mask "Please... do yah think I would pick a fight with you on yer home turf- NOT knowing you'd use yah cybanetics!? Get real!" Zombie did a back flip backwards, because simply walking back would be dumb. Then he pulled two handguns from his coat, pointing one at Eve and another towards Masaru and Mariko "..." a moment of silence commenced, not a single sound was heard but the noise of embers burning "So... yah think you can all handle me...? You're all way outta yous league... I reccomend you run like hell befowa this whole building falls ovah yah heads..."

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Mr Bear
Beplushed Menace

Mr Bear stayed where he was as stuff happened. His plushy head stuck out from the rubble and he heard Atticus struggling to get out and help Eve. He should PROBABLY do something about that. Except Zombie was pointing guns at people...but Mr Bear kept silent, he had gone unnoticed. Moving strangely quick for a bear samurai thing, he attacked Zombie from behind, taking out his katana and slashing at the man's back.

"I think not."

He said in an emotionless voice. He couldn't let his bosses get taken out, and Zombie was pointing a gun right at Mariko and Masaru.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia searched around the Mansion for a minute before finding the group in combat, she hid behind a large chair at the end of the room... it was the two couples and a ninja bear against... Who was this man in the mask... her mind raced thinking through file after file she had read... She couldn't tell who he was, but he seemed so familiar, he was on a list of assassins she read once... When Zombie spoke his most recent sentence she recognized him... "Shit he's the #9" she thought... What a time for a man like Nathan Crockett to show up, it's not like things weren't bad enough with Atlas and Vulture team but of all people this guy was here... She needed to act fast, the building had 12 minutes at best if she calculated right... She zoomed in on Zombie's legs, ducked out from behind the chair and threw two daggers with a razor wire attached to each to each leg.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie shook his head "Listen up... yous guys are way outta yous league... yah got no idea what yer getting yahself into!" the man shifted his gun towards Eve slightly to the right. When Mr Bear came at him from behind, Zombie fired that gun, it ricocheted behind Eve, flying back towards Zombie and hitting Bear's blade right before it could put a scratch on Zombie, sending the blade flying away. Zombie couldn't help but grin under his mask "Yah know... I COULD kill yah all- but I think it'll be much more fun to let Eve's gas make yah hallucinate like hell -" Zombie fired two shots upwards, both came ricocheting down towards the knives thrown at his legs, shooting their blades off. And after it was all done, the man twirled his guns "I'll give ya'll one warning... run." he muttered before he unloaded both his guns around the room, causing a hailstorm of bullets to be ricocheting crazily around the room towards anyone in it. Zombie tossed both handguns away and took out two more from his coat immediately after.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Highend // The Kingpin`s Mansion (Tate) - Page 2 1186170916_yPictures4
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

As the daggers were shot away Scia pulled the wires on them and sent the knives and the nearly invisible lengths of razor wire toward Zombie's left leg trying to wrap them around his leg... she yanked hard trying to pull them around his leg.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus growled as he tried to get out from under the beam. He pulled and pulled, but it wouldn't budge. He turned around, sort of painfully, and started to try and lift the beam off himself, but the angle was weird. The bullets started to hit him, but he took it like he didn't mind. He got the beam off, and stood up, leaning a bit since his foot had been crushed. He ra-habbled to his room and started to equip stuff to himself. He came back out, and his hand transformed into a hand cannon.
"EVERYONE! LEAVE THE MANSION! I WILL SERVE AS A DISTRACTION!" he commanded, and jumped off the railing, firing at Zombie.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru had smirked at first--sure that Mr. Bear's precise bladework would make short work of Zombie--but it wouldn't be so. As the hailstorm of bullets began, Masaru ducked behind the door frame he'd just come into, pulling Mariko with him. He listened to what Atticus said, and groaned in frustration--as much as he wanted to insist that The Family didn't just 'distract,' they 'killed'--there was nothing for it. The building was coming down.
"Eve--!" Masaru stuck his head around the doorframe while Zombie re-equipped himself to call to The Kingpin, "Listen--we can't hang around here much longer! Let's get outside, and take this guy out out there, alright?"

Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next