Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:34 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA- Mr. Morty

Brendan bowed his head down allowing Hazel to reach and give Cathy the Snickers she held... he almost sighed at Aiden's name, he doubted Hazel would realize what had occurred in the Theatre, shortly after Aiden's signal went out their Watches shut down adn fell off them... he hadn't seen his wrist in years come to think of it... but now at the moment Cathy seemed to need someone considering he assumed Kraven was not likely to help her emotionally... Would you like some assistance in that?... I'm not very fond of what I've heard of this one, either. Gesturing to the statue I have certain talents... Brendan spat on one of the broken pieces of what was Jade's hand and the Acid from inside his body quickly ate away at the concrete fingers... He smiled, usually people felt better if they felt someone was on their side.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 232456f2-fc33-473d-ac44-27c1f8770561_zpsbae773dd

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy glared a bit as she saw Hazel whisper into Mr Morty's ear, but it's not like whatever was being said was likely to concern her, so she prepared to ignore them...but then Snickers were offered. She was more of a fan of sticking needles in people to feel better, but she knew that chocolate was hard to come by, so she took it hesitantly.

"Thanks-"

She stared at the chocolate bar for a moment...then unwrapped it and bit off a piece, chewing slowly as she observed Brendan, who demonstrated his 'talents'. That could actually come in handy

"Oh..? Impressive~"

She mostly wanted to be angry alone...but they were giving her candy and acid saliva. It was hard to resist candy and acid saliva. The pinkette shrugged, biting off another piece of chocolate before sort of...kicking the Jade statue. Not as fun as she had hoped it would be, probably because her anger was wearing off now that she wasn't alone. It was always easier to be angry when she was alone.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:21 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Catherine had accepted the snickers and began to eat it like a true savor of chocolate. Slow and steady. Hazel now liked her because she appreciated candy. "Your welcome." Hazel said as she slid off Mr. Morty as he ate the hand of Jade Fentom which caused her to gasp. "Mr. Morty! I didn't know that you were a Rock Bitter!" Hazel said as she placed her hands on her head and watched in interest. "Makes sense... You have big strong hands." Hazel said as she looked at the hands. "So... Why were you so mad before? Did he have anything to do about it?" Hazel asked as she pointed to Jade statue since she sort of kicked the statue. Not too hard but she knew the woman was upset given how she looked before.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Brendan let Hazel down off of his shoulders and let her do as she pleased, then sat down in front of Cathy, making himself about eye level with the blonde... We're sorry for intruding on you... This is Hazel, and I'm Mr. Morty, it's very nice to meet you miss... He looked to Hazel at her question to Cathy, he didn't want to make her more angry but it might help her to get her feelings out, in a way other than breaking an already busted up statue... Plus he was used to listening to people's stories... I don't mean to be rude, but I'd like to know as well... what did Mister uhhh He checked the name on the statue Fentom? do... What has made you so upset Miss?
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 3 232456f2-fc33-473d-ac44-27c1f8770561_zpsbae773dd

Cathy shrugged at Branden's apology, still too frustrated to go back to flirting with anything that moved or even being remotely nice. She did look down at his hands as Hazel commented on them, noting that he did, in fact, have big hands. She refrained from commenting on what big hands meant, she had to act angsty right now. That was the thing she was doing now.

"Catherine."

She introduced herself with a curt wave-like gesture, clearly unenthusiastic about the social interaction, even though it had resulted in chocolate and possible allies. She continued to look unimpressed as they asked her why she was angry.

"HE's the reason I'm stuck in this DUMP, that's what I'm angry about. DICK."

She growled, pointing at the Fentom statue accusingly before turning back to the others.

"And his rabid fucking dog Kraven's a DICK too."

She went on, and her hatred seemed pretty genuine as she spoke, her hands clenching into white-knuckled fists.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:06 pm

It's very nice to meet you, Catherine... He Frowned listening to Cathy's complaints with Jade and Kraven... Brendan had only heard of what kind of man Jade was from Hazel but considering her first reaction was panic... He took it the man wasn't popular, and figured he wouldn't have liked him very much himself... I'm so sorry, Catherine... Brendan's frown grew deeper as she went on more, he felt really bad for her... He could tell from the passion in her hatred at least one, if not both were hate against a lover... I can certainly understand where you're coming from... He had his own annoying interactions with a certain Rapist and Megalomaniac he used to work for... Kermit and Gonzo would often throw him in the duty of just moving heavy and undesirable things around, especially bodies.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Yeah! They are dicks!" Hazel said as she stuck her tongue out. "RAWR!" Hazel growled at the statue. She then paused for a moment, just staring at this place. "Hm... Don't you wish that... You could go outside of here?" Hazel asked as she knelt down and poked the statue. "I think that's what he promised... My mom remembers when he did those speeches, I was only little... Not sure how old I was actually, but I don't remember all of it... Actually I don't remember much of everything back then. BUT! He was still a jerk... Why is it that all the guys in this place that are in charge are a bunch of waggly dicks?" Hazel asked as she looked at the others.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Cathy looked slightly puzzled at Mr Morty's sympathy. The man seemed to genuinely care, something she had gotten used to NOT seeing in No Man's Land prisoners. It was almost refreshing.. Hazel's reactions were more what she was used to: the whole population of crazies in the prison was something she had gotten accustomed to quite quickly, and seemed to have accepted it as normality at this point.

"I WILL get out of here. And SOON too. I've gotta get away from all the nutjobs..."

The pinkette had never expressed a desire to leave the prison; she had always been so very attached to SOMETHING in the prison, depending on the moment in time. At first it was Jade, then Dorthy, then Kraven. Now, in her rage, she had almost forgotten about her daughter, the only tie in No Man's Land that she had left...at least while this hatred for Yuri prevailed. It was in this moment of rage that she finally seemed to act like a regular person: actually wanting to leave No Man's Land. While her anger gave her clarity in some things- Kraven's abuse, her desire to leave the prison, her hidden resentment of Jade -it clouded other parts of her judgement, as she forgot her responsibility for Dorthy.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:25 am

Brendan smiled at Hazel patting the small girl on the head... then looked to Cathy, she seemed very distraught over everything dealing with Jade and Kraven... Hazel's right, Catherine... I'm sure you'll make it out of this place soon. You've already set your mind to it and that's the first part of anything really... I know I wouldn't mind out of this place. Hazel's never seen the outside but my children are waiting for me out there... Hmph... If hadn't been dragged in here I wouldn't have missed my daughter's birthday... Brendan frowned thinking on his kids... His children were probably still in the desert somewhere, dozens and dozens of miles outside the city in a broken down Helicopter... his oldest son, Junior had flown he and the last of the Muppets over so they could be arrested once found wandering in the desert... He would worry for them but they were all more than capable surviving in harsh environments... His youngest daughter, Sammy's birthday wasn't too long ago and he was very disgruntled with the other Muppets when their leaders insisted they needed him here... He took it as fate, of course he of all people would be here when the Muppets finally met their demise... Ah well I suppose if I hadn't I never would have met Hazel here then HAHAHA!!... I guess I'll have to make it up to my Daughter if we ever make it out ourselves. He wasn't quite sure he and Hazel would ever make it out, he'd just have to see where his own path led him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

"I want to go with you!" Hazel said as she was picked up again. "I want to see what it's like out there... Mr. Morty... You have kids?" she asked as she wanted to meet them. Another reason to get out! Seeing other kids! That won't want to kill her! "Let's both try to make it out." she said in a hyper tone as she hugged his head.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Cathy just nodded absently as the two went on talking, mostly agreeing with her and wishing to get out of No Man's Land as much as she did. She wasn't paying much attention to them, having suddenly gotten distracted by her own thoughts as she went over her time in No Man's Land in her head again...and decided she needed to get out of there. She couldn't stand to see Jade's face right now, in this moment of rage against both him and Kraven.

"I'm going. Stupid...men."

She muttered, referring to Jade and Kraven. Cause fuck them. She stormed off with a curt wave at the companions that she had been friendly to only seconds before.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Brendan smiled looking up at Hazel on his shoulders... We shall then!... Actually dear I have a daughter just about your age now, she just turned 14... We'll make it out of this heap somehow!... He looked back down then stood and frowned watching Cathy leave... Miss Catherine... I'm sorry if we spoke out of turn, I didn't mean to pry I-... He assumed she could keep herself safe considering the company she had been in in the past; Kraven and Jade notably but... Hazel dear, let's make sure she's alright. The look in Cathy's eyes was not one someone should ignore if they cared for the persons life... and While he didn't know her well he didn't want to see anymore decent people hurt. His perspective of decent might be a little odd but he sensed at least some admirable quality in Cathy... Perhaps it was him noticing a kindred Parent who feels they've lost their way... He Followed holding Hazel on his shoulders, Cathy was ahead of him but he had long legs... EXIT MORTY + HAZEL

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum