Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning

3 posters

Go down

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Empty [Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 pm

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning The_an10

- My Ancestor's Warning -

Quest Rank: D

Quest Size: 3

Private: No

Summary: Greetings to whom this concerns,
My name is Timpani Hainsworth. If you don't know me, I'm a singer in Oculus, and a rather famous one. I hope you are well and listen to my request.
One of my ancestors, a knight of the Celestial Kings, is buried in a tomb in the Freelands of Tenebris. He's a in large crypt since he was a hero, but I've been getting dreams of him speaking about a 'warning' to me, but I don't understand it. This has bee haunting me really, and it's dreadful on me. My uncle and care taker, Carter III, told me this would be a good quest for some heros. The objective is to find out this warning, and do take a token of my prayers to the grave, to show my respect. It's available to anyone. If you have any question, please ask.

Goal: - Find the Crypt of the Ancient Knight
- Figure out this Warning
- Leave the Token and report back  

Roles: Timpani Hainsworth- Quest Giver (Desty)
Joseph The Priest (Levi)
Sir Carter- Target (Desty)

Heroes: ~ Free
~ Maribel Muerte
~ Yoko Loco
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Empty Re: [Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:53 pm

START!!!!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Empty Re: [Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:56 pm

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Elinci10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e y       s a y        t h e      b e s t       b u r n      b r i g h t e s t "

Timpani Hainsworth
Singer of Oculus
Timpani's Theme: Juniper and Vine

" W h e n       c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e         a t          t h e r e     w o r s t   "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Timpani waited in her home in Oculus, looking out the window. Her uncle said that they were coming soon, the heros. She hoped that soon she'd be able to get some sleep after this. She let out a yawn.
"Oh my...I need to make tea!"
she said and rushed into the kitchen and started to boil water and pick out an arrangement of teabags for the heros to choose.

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Tippis10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:58 am

░░▒▒▓▓A  dream  is  what  makes  people  love  life ▓▓▒▒░░

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Free%202_zpsanxckozm

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  it  is  painful▓▓▒▒░░

Free
The Golden Fist
☷-------------------------------------☷
Let your hopes . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . not your hurts
shape your future

Free continued his solitary walk down the path, checking the paper he had held in his hand again before looking up and seeing the house that Timpani called home. This was the right place, right? He sure hoped he was in the right place…it wouldn’t do to be late because of  an address mix up! He pushed the paper into his pocket before trotting up to the door and looking around—there wasn’t really anyone outside waiting…were they inside. He looked to the door again and knocked on it—forgetting to gauge his strength and accidentally literally knocking a chunk out of the wood of the door, the piece of door falling to the ground. His eyebrows flew up and his eyes went wide as he hastily bent down and picked up the piece, putting it back onto the door and looking around quickly again.
“…Nobody saw that, right?” he murmured quietly to himself before looking back to the door again and calling, ”Um—Miss Timpani? Are you home? I got your request! I’m here to do hero things!”

☷--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☷
A Blazing Soul - Full Contact
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:21 am

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Cooltext129564197314558
[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Yoko
[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Cooltext129564466774569
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko ran down the path, her face flushed from the amount of rushing that she did to get here. "Ah... Ah... Mew... Ahh..." she said as she fell on the ground, panting. "Must... Keep... Going." she said to herself and forced her body up to keep going. She wished that she had spent more time seeing the sights, but she had a job to do! She was so tired, and tripping over herself that she fell into Free. "AHHHH... Cool metal... Mew~" she said her ears going flat against her head. She then realized what she did and straightened up. "Oh... OH! Is this the house? Are you a hero too?" she asked as she looked at the door. "Here for the job?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:09 pm

" T h e y       s a y        t h e      b e s t       b u r n      b r i g h t e s t "

Timpani Hainsworth
Singer of Oculus

" W h e n       c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e         a t          t h e r e     w o r s t   "

Timpani heard people and made her way to the door, seeing a little of it...broke off? That was odd, she'd have to call for a repairman. The teenager opened the door, her form glittering from the sun as she looked at the two with a smile and a curtsey.
"Oh yes! You must be two that took my job. Please come in! I'm making some tea and getting snacks for you."
she said, gesturing them inside the home as she retreated back to the kitchen. The house was elegant, tiny, but enough to be called home. The living room was big enough with 2 love seats facing each other and a fireplace, and then a spiral staircase leading upstairs to the presumed bed and bath area. The kitchen was small, but enough, and very rustic for the time.
"Please come in and make yourself at home! I don't want to make things awkward without serving tea to guests." she called from the kitchen.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 pm

░░▒▒▓▓A  dream  is  what  makes  people  love  life ▓▓▒▒░░

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Free%202_zpsanxckozm

░░▒▒▓▓Even  when  it  is  painful▓▓▒▒░░

Free
The Golden Fist
Let your hopes . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . not your hurts
shape your future

Free looked over his shoulder as he heard Yoko approaching—and then she suddenly flopped on him, but he didn’t seem to mind. He just smiled and gave her a small wave.
“Yes, yes, and yes! Hello there!” Free answered Yoko’s questions and greeted her with a smile. So, this was the person he was going to be working with on the mission. She seemed nice! She also had very cute ears, and anybody with ears that cute couldn’t possibly be a bad person! As Timpani came to the door, he turned around, giving her a smile as she greeted them and really hoping that she didn’t notice that he’d kind of broken the door by accident. “Hello there, Miss Timpani! I hope that we’re not late or anything—I ended up getting a bit lost on the way here.” He moved inside, looking around and going into the living room where she’d led them, and as she called to them about tea, Free blinked a few times, then called to her in reply, “Oh, just tea for her, alright? I can’t actually eat anything, so—” He moved over to one of the chairs and very carefully sat down, not wanting to break it by flopping down with his whole weight. It seemed to do alright when he was careful about it, and that was a relief. He was having trouble hiding his excitement—it wasn’t often that he went on jobs unaccompanied by somebody from his guild. Now, when he completed this, he’d get to go home and tell them all about it! It would be great!

☷--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☷
A Blazing Soul - Full Contact
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 am

[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Cooltext129564197314558
[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Yoko
[Search and Find] My Ancestor's Warning Cooltext129564466774569

Yoko smiled at Free, "Oh sweet mew~ I am too! I got a little bit distracted from a tome traveler though, but everything is good now." Yoko said with a smile as she looked at Free closely. He is such a pretty looking man! Obviously he was very trustworthy in her eyes. When the door opened to show Miss Timpani Yoko purred in response, her tail twitching. "We sure are! And I would love some snacks~." she said her tail waving a bit before entering into the home. She then paused at being told that she only needed tea from Free, "Huh wha?" she asked before taking a seat next to Free. "Wait... Tea for me? And why can't you eat?" she whispered to her, trying to understand what was happening.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Timpani Hainsworth
Singer of Oculus

Tippi came out with a tray of tea and snacks, putting it on the coffee table in the living room. She smiled and say down.
"Oh Mr. Free, please tell me if there is something I can get you before we get down to business please!"
she said with a smile as she got comfortable in her chair. She liked that chair...it was so nice.  
"So, please tell me about yourselves! I find 'eros very fascinating. My big sister is one too!" she said as she looked at them.  
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down