Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

Post  Xpherix Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:52 am

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 HaineRammsteiner33_zpscfd885ee

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Caleb%20Faust%20name_zps2igfqeax

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Caleb watched Damian out of the corner of his eye as he then proceeded to flirt with him.  He didn't even reply, the look on his face quickly turned into one of disgust and annoyance towards his advances.  Luckily for him, the cupboard started making a rattling noise and distracting the guy.  He let out a sigh when Cristina quickly came to the conclusion that it was "God."  The man that dumped out from the cabinet wasn't even remotely close to that.  He watched and listened to Red Masque as he hovered over Egil for a bit then went to take a seat on the table.  Then Damian went over to Red Masque and crawled into his lap.  At the masked man's last question, he simply replied with a nod.  He looked back down at Egil for a moment to see him quietly panicking.  He just smirked slightly before taking another bite of his food.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Tumblr_mus39kkrp71rmgmfco1_500_zpsslmjiw91

"..."

Buried Alive

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:50 am

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Masque10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Coolte18

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Red Masque roped an arm around Damian`s shoulder as the other took it upon himself to settle down on his lap, affectionately pulling the whitette closer for about a second before leaving him alone. He didn`t move him, however, and didn`t seem to have much of a qualm with him there either. He also apparently didn`t notice Egil`s immense confusion and discomfort-- Cain, for the time being, had no intentions of revealing his identity to the new recruit, and chose to keep him in the dark until further notice for whatever reason. As everyone gave their mostly muted responses, Masque leaned back slightly with a hum, seemingly in thought, before he continued. "Sin City mayyyy or may not be able to experience a war- I was thinking maybe I wanted to collect the bones-- make a throne out of `em so I can stack them in the middle of the desert and feel extra tall..." His playful lilt took a menacing undertone as he purred out the last bit, then plucking Damian off his lap by hoisting him up by the back of his shirt- gently placing him down on the table before standing up himself. "We can do what John Wilkes Booth did-- he got to keep the hat! ...Iuno, or maybe I`m just bored- we should all take a field trip somewhere and steal as many teeth as we can..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ƤƖαуιηg тнє fσσƖ, уσυ ѕαу~? Ɲσ, ησ - ǀ`м ηєνєя тнє fσσƖ, му ɗєαя!
Red Masque`s Theme - A Mystery
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:18 am

Damian Ward

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 12_zpsznmv4ezq

Grendel
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Damian seemed content to ignore Caleb's expression after his flirting, having found a new target to harass. He was quite happy cuddling up to Red Masque, grinning some when he was momentarily hugged. The gesture clearly made him excited, as did the fact that he wasn't pushed away after.
Apparently, happiness made him a better listener as well - because as the other began to speak, he stared with rapt attention, slowly grinning as he processed what he'd said. A war sounded like fun - and the thought that Red Masque was interested in that war was even better. At the tone the taller male's voice took with his last words, the whitette visibly shivered, licking his lips quietly and gazing at Masque with an eager, almost hungry expression - before he was promptly plucked off his lap and set on the table. He whined a bit, pouting both for how he'd been picked up and the fact that he'd been moved in general - but he allowed the other to get up, watching with a slowly spreading grin as he mentioned doing something fun.
"Please?! Oh come on this sounds like fun I wanna go play in a war, I wanna steal teeth for you, can we go-?!" Damian pleaded softly with Red Masque, nearly bouncing with anticipation and excitement. "Can we, can we-???"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:10 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 4 Egil%20135_zpspfkjxzcq

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

Egil remained quiet during Masque's explanation--even as the thought occurred to him that having a giant bone throne in the middle of the desert was somewhat strange--was that where the cabinet man lived? In the middle of the desert? But there weren't any cabinets in the middle of the desert?
He wasn't so sure about what Masque was saying--but a field trip was suggested. And he'd mentioned Sin City...did that mean they were going there? Damian's excitement over teeth stealing was a bit overwhelming--Egil didn't see the merit in teeth stealing himself, however...combat was an opportunity for him to test what he'd learned over the past month. It would definitely be a good chance to test out his new budding control over his killer gene--after all, he needed to get much stronger before he could go get Crispin. So, a field trip maybe wouldn't be such a bad idea--still, he couldn't work up the courage to actually speak to the cabinet man, instead giving an awkward, muted nod.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4