Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

+3
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

Post  Xpherix Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 am

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 HaineRammsteiner33_zpscfd885ee

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Caleb%20Faust%20name_zps2igfqeax

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Caleb looked over to Egil giving him a nod as he took the knife and started cutting up the rest of the ingredients.  He turned away from the boy and focused on making the food.  Then he heard Egil speak to him quietly thanking him for making the food.  He blinked then looked over to the boy and staring at him briefly before finally giving him another nod.  Now his original plan was to just making something for himself then leave, but he ended up getting stuck cooking for everyone just as he predicted would end up happening.  Too late to complain now though even if he was kinda annoyed about it.  Then there came the ever so familiar sound of Cristina as she made her way into the room.  He ignored her remark about him making a new friend.  He tossed some seasoning on the patties then began flipping them as she made her way over to the two of them.  Then she pulled him away from the stove a bit into a hug which he did not return but also did not try squirming out of.  He's tried to escape her hugging before and honestly, it wasn't worth the hassle since it never really worked.  After she was done with that, he turned to her and began signing, "How about you make yourself useful and grab some plates."  Then he turned back to the meat which was almost ready now and pressed it down a bit.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 HaineRammsteiner43_zpsd5d49fd4

"..."

Buried Alive

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:18 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Egil%20135_zpspfkjxzcq

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil jumped slightly in surprise as Cristina entered the room—luckily avoiding cutting himself on the finger by accident while chopping up the onions. He glanced over at her and gave her an awkward smile and a nod in greeting—Cristina was definitely one of the less scary people in this place, that was for sure. Although her words were scary at times, at the very least, her tone really wasn’t—she always sounded so happy. It was a bit soothing—but at the same time, Egil wondered how someone could always be so cheerful. He finished cutting up the onions just as Caleb got his hug, and seemed surprised as he saw Cristina coming his way, going in for a hug there as well. A badly hidden secret was that Egil actually really liked hugs—he’d rarely gotten them in the past, after all—hugs, or really, any sort of affection. Crispin had really been the only one to show him that up until recently—and now it was pretty much still a rare occurrence, but a lot less rare than it had been.
“H-Hello there, Cristina…!” he mumbled, doing what he could to sound friendly and not nervous—mostly because nervous was kind of his default tone. He’d been trying to fix that—he wanted to sound confident, but that was harder to do than just saying it. He finished cutting up the ingredients quickly, then took a look at the food chopped up on the cutting board, hoping that everything at least looked satisfactory. He placed the knife down quietly onto the counter, then looked over at Caleb, as if asking for some kind of sign of approval as to whether everything looked alright—even if it was going to be between two buns and nobody was going to see it, anyway…He was glad to at least have gotten some nods from the man—Egil didn’t actually know sign language, so he couldn’t really communicate with Caleb like Cristina could—but he was glad that his small attempts had at least worked out the best that they could. Egil’s eyes slowly travelled to look at where the meat was cooking—and boy, did it look and smell good. He managed a small bit of a smile—he was looking forward to this. That is, so long as he could eat away from Poison and Damian—he had no idea what shenanigans those two would get up to if he even went into the same room as them.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 6811

Cristina Price
Mary Magdalyncher

✞    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✞

Cristina didn't seem to mind the lack of a response from Caleb- him being mute and whatnot being the first excuse, but also she had grown accustomed to his general way. A serene smile remained on her face as she noted Egil's awkwardness, and she seemed to try and put an extra glow into this smile to reassure him that he was in a safe place. The girl effortlessly read Caleb's sign language, saluting as if to say 'sir, yes sir!' and walking- though one would notice she almost floated with her light steps -to get some plates. As she did this, she spoke to Egil, eyeing his handiwork from the corner of her eye.

"So Egil- How many times have you read J-dog's holy testament? I totally have the special super cool revamped by moi edition if you wanna borrow it sometime!"

There was the slightest clinking sound as Cris walked from one side of the kitchen to the other, her chainsaw sword's chain strap clinking against the girl's various piercings. She set the plates beside Caleb, signing "I like this one, be nice!" to the whitette, a look that was probably supposed to be stern, but her facial features just didn't seem capable of twisting into that. She leaned back against the counter, pushing herself up so that her legs had to kick around a bit before she was sitting on it, now capable of looking at both males in the kitchen. She pulled out her graffitied Bible, exposing it proudly to Egil with a smile that seemed more wise and caring than actually insane.

"Isn't it just the prettiest?"

†  ❤  ☠  ❤  ☠  †

Can you spare a moment for Jesus Christ ?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 1310
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Rose and Poison were doing a bunch of things that yeah...oh...ooooo...OH GOD...EWWWW! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWW! What the fuck!? No!...NO! NO don't do this. Gross! This is just wrong...oh god...I can't just...why is this happening...Okay...okay it's over...it's over OH GOD NO ITS NOT.............okay...it's over now...
"<3"
Rose got off of her, and she pulled her face off hers. She then sat on the floor and put Poison on her lap.

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 am

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 HaineRammsteiner33_zpscfd885ee

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Caleb%20Faust%20name_zps2igfqeax

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Caleb glanced over at Egil as Cristina hugged him before he continued cutting up the rest of the vegetables and stuff.  Then when the boy was done he looked over to him expectantly.  He looked down at the stuff he cut then back up to him giving him another nod to show that it was alright.  When Cristina went on about the bible again to Egil, he just turned away and began taking the patties out of the pan and stacking them onto a plate since they were ready now.  Then he looked up at Cristina when she set the rest of the plates beside him and saw her signing.  He just lifted an eyebrow skeptically before shaking his head in reply blowing her off.  He wouldn't tell Cristina but Egil so far, aside from his meekness, bothered him less than the others here so he didn't mind his company.  He went on, "Get your ass off the counter, you're gonna get it dirty," he gestured intending it to more of an insult than actual concern for the counter.  He had noticed how Egil was eyeing the food a moment ago and stared at him for a moment until he got his attention before glancing back at Cristina to sign, "Tell him he can serve himself now."  He took a step away from the meat to give Egil some room and turned off the gas.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 HaineRammsteiner43_zpsd5d49fd4

"..."

Buried Alive

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil smiled hesitantly at Caleb as the man gave him a nod--he wasn't very familiar with the guy or Cristina yet, but he sure as heck felt safer over here in the kitchen than he did out in the other room. Perhaps getting closer to these two would be the safest decision here--although he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid interacting with Damian and Poison if he continued his attempts at getting closer to Cain, too...but, that was an issue for another time. As Cristina spoke to him, he looked over to her and replied,
"O-Oh--um, well, I've read bits and pieces? There were a few Bibles back--where I used to live, but...they were kind of wrecked most of the time..." And then out came the bedazzled book--and Egil stared at it for a moment with wide eyes before giving a small smile. "I like what you've done with it...i-it's really nice when people are able to take things and really make them their own, y-you know?" It was at this moment that he noticed Caleb looking his way, watching the man move away from the finished food curiously, then looking to Cristina after Caleb had signed something to her. "O-Oh--are we all good?"

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Cristina Price
Mary Magdalyncher

Cristina listened attentively to Egil's reply- her eyes betrayed a focus that was almost intimidating, but somehow simultaneously matched the serene smile on her face. She nodded at the boy, holding the book closer as if it was a stuffed animal that she felt the need to squeeze now and again. The squeezing suddenly intensified into an almost desperate clutching of her personalized Bible as she heard that most of the Bibles where Egil used to live had been destroyed.

"Heresy! Oh nay, the blasphemous sinners! You poor, unfortunate soul- it's okay now, you're in a safe place under my man J-dog's light-"

The girl seemed deeply affected by Egil's statement, and she made a mental note (as well as a literal note scrawled on the back page of her Bible) to destroy the sinners that had evidently kept Egil hostage this whole time. The serenity about her was definitely scary at this point, as her eyes burned with fury, but her body didn't seem to be reacting the same way, so much that she could only nod slowly at the compliment. Yet, when Caleb started signing, the temporary rage seemed to melt as quickly as it had risen.
Cris initially shot him a mock-scowl as he shook his head at her request that he treat Egil well, then blew a raspberry at him as he told her to get off the counter. Not wanting to exclude Egil with more signing, she replied vocally.

"The Lord sent me to cleanse everything, Caleb, so I can't possibly be getting the counter dirty."

Her chirp of a reply was followed by a smile at Egil, since she genuinely believed she was clearing up the whole signing matter by giving him her half of the conversation. She then translated for him.

"Caleb says you can serve yourself after I bless the food."

Following a strange, seemingly inverted version of the sign of the cross, Cris muttered a few incomprehensible words in what seemed to be a mixture of Latin and Greek, then added.

"And lots of COOL for whoever eats this blessed meal~!"

†  ❤  ☠  ❤  ☠  †

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 am

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 4d1b79cc-6b58-4bf2-91dc-b4f394d031ba_zpsxfbxvasj

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Damian`s moping was nice, it let Cain know he knew he did a bad thing, and that was good. Though it actually kind of made him sad to look at the boy... but, it was for his own good, right? He folded his bottom lip, and for a few moments, pretended to be more interested in the sounds coming from the kitchen then in scolding his two mischievous apostles, and then by the time he got back to looking at them, Rose and Poison were doing a thing. His face momentarily betrayed his disgust before falling back into neutrality- and with two separate swarms of locust, he captured both women by their stomachs, forcibly pulling them apart and setting them back down on either side of the room. "Stop." He remarked, deadpan, and actually struggled for words for a few seconds, until he felt the vibrations of plates being set down nearby. Food. Yes, good, that was distracting. He personally didn`t eat, because his mortal folly wasn`t stupid and wasteful like most-- and he was kind of looking forward to an excuse for Poison and Rose to go somewhere that wasn`t in front of him, not that he would admit that, even to himself really. He snapped loudly, demanding attention, then pointed in the direction of the kitchen. "All of you. Go get substance. I am busy now. Leave." He clearly wasn`t busy, but, I mean...   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:02 am

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 1213

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Poison10
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison was pretty relieved, or something. It was hard to tell with her, she looked happy, but there was always this feeling that she just always had that face and you couldn't really tell what she was thinking. Nonetheless when Poison was grabbed one more by a swarm of locusts the greenette was pretty quick to throw a fit "NOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIR!!!" and then she was dropped. Okay cool. The greenette picked herself up, crossing her arms as she was told to eat... apparently Ishbel understood Cain language "Jokes on you! I got body image issues so I don't need to eat! HA!" the woman stuck out her tongue when Cain had already turned his back on them and paid attention to more pressing matters. That, or he just wanted to be left alone. Yeah. Probably that. So instead of doing what Cain said, Poison blatantly abused her Killer Gene to superspeed through the room and pop up behind Rose. She was quick to grab the sides of Rose's hips as she spoke into her ears from behind "Hey Rosey~ Do you know what I'm thinking~?" she spoke to her in a sultry voice before attempting to drag the tentacle monster towards her room.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 am

Damian Ward

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 12_zpsznmv4ezq

Grendel
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

Damian had noticed what Rose and Poison were up to - but he didn't watch like he might have usually, sighing and closing his eyes. The sounds as they were caused a strange expression - but as Cain pulled them apart, he lifted his head. The following orders for them to leave made him pout, though - Egil had gone to the kitchen. Did Cain really want him around him again...? Yet, he didn't want scolded again in such a short time... Quietly, he got up and slid into the kitchen, gaze flicking around and taking in those gathered. He looked at Egil a moment, eyes narrowing as he looked him up and down - before he looked to the others, considering something. After a moment, he brushed past Egil and leaned against the counter beside Cristina and Caleb, looking to both of them. "... I have to go through her to talk to you properly, don't I-" Damian pouted slightly as he examined Caleb, before edging closer to Cristina and wrapping an arm around her waist, his hand sliding a little lower than socially accepted - not that he cared. In fact, he seemed to pause a moment - before more blatantly shifting his hand to her ass, humming a bit. "I know it's a sin, but everyone sins, yeah? It's just about asking forgiveness for those sins... am I right?" Damian grinned, giving the woman a devilish look before looking to Caleb and winking, somewhat trying to interact with both of them but not really sure he had the patience to have Cristina translate everything for him at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:12 am

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Caleb gave Cristina a glare as she went on about that religious nonsense and put words in his mouth again.  Even though she did it often and he'd gotten used to it, didn't mean it annoyed him any less.  He watched as the woman squeezed the life out of Egil before letting him eat.  He blew off her reply to his insult and went ahead and started putting his meal together.  He looked over in Cain's direction as Poison shouted.  He listened for a moment before turning away as Damian walked over.  He just gave a nod at his statement before grabbing his plate off the counter.  He lifted an eyebrow as he turned his attention to Cristina and moved a hand to her rear before winking at him.  He let out a breath through his nose turning away in disinterest.  He took a seat at a nearby table with his cheeseburger.  Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and typed in a notepad app.  He turned halfway in his seat before holding it out and on the screen said, "I can also talk like this."  He also held it angled so that Egil could see it too and glanced in his direction.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

"..."

Buried Alive

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil did indeed notice Cristina intensifying--and was concerned by this. However, she seemed to quickly be distracted by Caleb, which was good, and translated for Egil the fact that he could serve himself now if he wanted after she blessed the food.
"O-Oh! Okay!" he nodded quickly, then waiting for Cristina to finish. Once she was done, he gave her a thankful, yet still somewhat anxious smile as he took one of the burgers and got himself set to go to the table--just as he heard Cain out in the other room telling Damian and Poison to go eat. He looked back at the door over his shoulder with a great degree of trepidation--but seemed to calm down a bit when Poison's screeching indicated her refusal to go. Any relaxation he'd felt in that moment disappeared again though as Damian entered the room, and at the whitette's glance towards him, Egil abruptly turned away, feeling himself shiver a bit. He hastily grabbed his food and shuffled over towards the table, seemingly about to sit down next to Caleb, before suddenly backing up and moving to sit across from him instead. He didn't want to seem too clingy--that would come across as creepy. Even in the middle of a faction that probably had a surplus of creepy people within it, he was still fairly worried about that.
He kind of was actively trying to ignore Damian flirting with Cristina--he wasn't even looking at them and it was already making him somewhat uncomfortable. Just being around Damian in general pretty much made him uncomfortable. He took a quiet bite of his burger, chewing silently, his expression shifting to a bit of a more happy one at the taste--Caleb was definitely a good cook, that was for sure. Speaking of which--Caleb seemed to be trying to get his attention. Egil looked up at the other young man hastily, leaning in slightly to read what was written on the phone screen, then nodding and swallowing the food he'd had in his mouth before speaking, ending up stuttering on nervously,
"I-I see! Sorry I'm not so great with sign language--I-I've never talked to anyone who's used it before meeting you, so...N-Not that it's a bad thing, not at all! I-It's basically being bilingual, so I mean--that's pretty great--!" He hesitated for a moment, then spoke again, doing what he could to actually stop rambling anxiously, "Th...The food tastes really good, by the way. Thank you for cooking."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Cristina Price
Mary Magdalyncher

Cristina grinned at Caleb despite his less than positive reaction- she was used to this from him, and merely replied by reaching over, rubbing his shoulder amicably and saying

"Jesus loves you too, Caleb~"

Her soft voice clearly showing that Jesus in this scenario meant her too as she chuckled, a sound that was almost like a ji glimg of bells. If the two had been close before the Church of Crime, they were closer than ever now that they were in it, due to their mutual distrust of everyone- of course Caleb wouldn't be one to enjoy the closeness with someone like Cristina, but that was what they had.
Cris turned as she heard Damian coming in and approaching. She didn't particularly like anyone in the Church, but was convinced that it was her holy duty to spread the care and wisdom of God regardless, so she greeted him with a warm smile, pointing at Caleb's screen as the whitette asked if he needed her to be around in order to speak to Caleb.

"Not necessarily, but I'd like to think he likes having me around anyway-"

And then Damian was getting closer, his arm snaking across her waist. Evidently this should be uncomfortable...but the girl was used to spreading her love through hugs, so she didn't seem troubled...at first.

"Oh great, someone to initiate hugs other than me, no one seems to take 'love thy neighbour' seriously any-"

Cris had even turned to return the hug, throwing her arms around Damian excitedly, but then the butt touching happened and her arms snapped down, clamping on Damian's and repositioning them around her neck. Her smile never left, it merely evolved, going from a beam of excitement to the kind of smile a teacher shoots a student who is misbehaving.

"I see, J-Dog understands, he and I can lead you to a better place, you poor soul. I'll teach you for to ask forgiveness, but I'm sure you understand that sinning can always be avoided~ it's okay, I can guide you~!"

She emphasized her words with a tight hug- the girl was stronger than she seemed, and despite her warm smile and words, there was something threatening about the unnatural serenity she was projecting.

†  ❤  ☠  ❤  ☠  †

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Did Rose know what Poison was thinking?
No
did Rose care what Poison was thinking?
Not entirely.
She let Poison drag her away, holding her hands as if she were in prayer, the smile never leaving her face what so ever. She didn't care, she just enjoyed life so much with Poison. no matter how much she was mutilated.

"<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:21 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison had just remembered that Rose didn't really talk. Well shit. The greenette kissed the nun-monster lightly on the cheeks before asking "Wanna go out?" before attempting to make eye contact with her. Rose didn't really... open her eyes... so Poison was really just looking at her shut eyelids. After the time she spent with Dorothy, Ishbel had felt the need to get closer to people. As much as her and Rose seemed to have super tentacle time together, she didn't really remember doing much else with her "Erm- like a date or something?" she asked with a somewhat flustered expression. As much as Poison was very openly sexual, that was because such actions held absolutely no meaning to her. Stuff like showing emotions and talking to people, was a somewhat more difficult thing for her to do.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose gestured in a 'HUH GASP!' sort of way, and blushed heavily as if they were just starting to date. She nodded and held Poison's hand with a big smile on her face.
"<3"
she looked back at Poison longingly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison seemed to show a slightly more confident smile as she saw Rose's flustered smile, though that quickly disappeared as Rose took her hand. The greenette looked down to Rose's hand touching her own, just staring at their hands together before looking up to Rose "S-so- that's a yes right...?" she asked in stuttered speech. She looked back at Rose for some time before kissing her and tightly gripping her hands "H-hey... let's go out okay? A date yeah?" she asked as she continued to look Rose in the eyes... er... eyelids.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose nodded with vigor as she said something about a date. A date normally meant they were going to do something fun. And fun was good. She leaned in and kissed Poison with a hint of gentlness.
"!! <3"
she held Poison's hand just as tight and kept smiling.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Ishbel shot a wink to Rose before letting go of Rose and giving her a bow "Then let me be your knight today princess~" she spoke to the Blackblood in a playful voice. And then she grabbed Rose's hand again and rand off with Rose without saying a word to Cain, Grendel, or really anyone. Which she did. A LOT. She probably left and returned to the rest of the Church of Crime more so than anyone else in the organization, and without so much as a warning. Anyways, she was gone now and so was Rose, presumably on a date. Or whatever Poison thought a "date" was. Though the greenette did make sure to change on her way out.

(EXIT POISON AND ROSE)

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:07 am

Damian Ward

Grendel

Damian smirked as Caleb showed him his phone, clearly pleased with the opportunity to communicate with him without Cristina. "Fucking perfect," he commented - but before he could do any more, Cris had snapped his hands up and away from her ass, making him pout. He didn't seem the least bit bothered by her slightly insane look, simply hugging the girl and pretending to muse over what she'd said. "Yeah, you know, I think I'm good- I appreciate my life of sin very much and I actually think I'll be sticking with it- life's so much more fun when I don't have to feel guilty for getting laid!" Damian smirked and patted Cris' head before ducking out of her grip quickly, forcing her arms off of him before turning to Caleb with more interest. "So you're not gonna bitch at me for sinning right-?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:50 am

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

Caleb turned back to his food setting the phone down on the table.  He grabbed his burger and started eating it.  Then he looked back up as Egil came around to sit next to him only to quickly bail and sit across from him instead.  He didn't really think anything and was about to continue eating until the boy started speaking to him in reply the statement he'd written on with his phone.  After hearing him apologize about not knowing sign language, not many people did so he wasn't counting on it, he rambled a bit before thanking him for the food.  Even if making stuff for everyone wasn't his original plan, he'd take the thanks.  He gave him a nod and a wave as if telling him not to worry about it.  His gaze wandered off back to Cristina as she gave Damian a passive-aggressive threat.  Not finding it any more interesting than what she did on a regular basis he looked back to Egil.  He grabbed his phone and typed some more turning the screen to him after each sentence, "Don't mind Cristina.  I know she's pretty out there but she means well.  Just don't ask too many questions about Jesus and all that, she'll go on an endless tangent and you'll be stuck listening to that until you pass out."  Then he looked over his shoulder when he heard Damian speaking to him.  He typed quickly with his phone and showed him nice and clearly, "I don't give a damn what you do."  The expression on his face remained neutral and a bit tired looking.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

"..."

Buried Alive

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:09 am

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘

Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Masque10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hall of the Mountain King (The Church of Crime) - Page 3 Coolte18

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So, above all of the chatter in the kitchen/dining area of the Hall, a cabinet nearby began to very loudly rattle. It shook at a concerning speed, sort of like it was possessed with some kind of poltergeist-- and then it`s contents spilled. It`s contents being an extremely tall and lanky man in a skull mask and dark red cloak that covered him from head to toe, his large platformed boots clanging loudly on both the counter top, and then the hollow ground as he tumbled out of the cabinet and cleanly onto his feet.
"Did somebody say SIN~?" He threw both his arms up ecstatically, bouncing on over to the table and peering directly over Egil`s shoulder at the meal. "Awww-- I remember when I had to eat~! Mortals are so cute. You humans are fat, wet bags of meat withering under the oppressive tyranny of time and puppeteered by the arbitrary whims of natural selection! It`s adorable! I enjoy putting on human skin the same way Jack the Ripper enjoyed wearing clown masks! He told me not to tell anyone- but hey, what`s he done for me lately?!" Without a word of explanation, he went ahead and sat down on the corner of the table and kept talking, kicking one leg flamboyantly over the other and holding his parasol under his arm. "You guys should be more like me. I exist in a state of quantum uncertainty! That mean everything I am, I`m also not! It also means that your cat is dead. Blame Schrodinger, he`s a lousy pet sitter! SO-- have you guys heard about the Alliance~?!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ƤƖαуιηg тнє fσσƖ, уσυ ѕαу~? Ɲσ, ησ - ǀ`м ηєνєя тнє fσσƖ, му ɗєαя!
Red Masque`s Theme - A Mystery
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:31 am

Damian Ward

Grendel

As Caleb informed Damian that he didn't care what the other did, the whitette found himself smirking - and he winked openly at Caleb, leaning in towards him. "What if I said you were hot and we should hook up sometime?" he purred, ever straightforward. He boldly looked at Caleb, waiting for his response - but the cupboard rattling quickly distracted him. He stared quietly, ever suspicious - yet as Masque fell out of the cupboard, he grinned. "I did!!" he exclaimed when the other asked about someone saying sin, snorting at his antics as he looked around and talked about how pathetically mortal they were. Also, cats. He wasn't sure he understood all of what he said, but he tried to follow nevertheless, walking over as soon as Red Masque sat down in order to climb into his lap. The whitette seemed quite comfortable, hugging the taller male happily and blinking as he finally recognized something he was talking about. "I... think so? What's up with them?" he asked, cuddling into Red Masque contently as he questioned him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil was still doing his best to keep his eyes averted from Damian--so as the whitette spoke to Cristina, Egil kept his attention focused on Caleb, hoping that he wouldn't somehow involuntarily rile up Damian and get bullied again. At Caleb's written response to him, Egil gave a quiet nod, about to reply--but then Damian started talking to Caleb, and it made not getting involved with Damian a whole lot harder. He ended up just not replying, seeing Caleb focus on Damian and instead taking another bite of his burger and chewing, avertng his eyes somewhat.
Then a cabinet started vibrating. He looked up in confusion, his mouth still full of burger, trying to figure out what in the world was making the cabinet vibrate--and the answer soon came as a very tall man tumbled out of it. Egil choked a bit on his food, having been startled--just who was this man? Had he always been living in their cabinet? Egil felt very concerned--he wasn't sure if he felt safe in a place where people were living in their cabinets and nobody told him about it. And then said cabinet-man came over and just sort of peered over his shoulder, causing Egil to hunch over a bit defensively, his eyes wide, sweat beginning to bead on his forehead, and his closed mouth still full of food, kind of vaguely coughing with his mouth closed every few seconds due to still kind of choking on burger slightly. As the man kept talking, Egil swallowed heavily, finally managing to stop choking, then slowly and somewhat fearfully peering over his shoulder to try to get a better look at the man--but before he really got the chance, the cabinet-man had moved to sit on the corner of the table. And then Damian kind of just pounced on the guy. Did Damian know him? ...Did anyone else know him? Was he, himself, the only one who didn't know this strange cabinet-man? Had they purposefully not told him about the cabinet-man? Why would they do that cabinet-man was so creepy--
But then Egil realized that cabinet-man had actually asked them a question that wasn't totally creepy and confusing--which was about whether or not they knew the Alliance. Egil found himself a bit too nervous to actually utter an answer, but he still offered a confused nod to cabinet-man to show that he was, indeed, aware of the Alliance. He didn't know too much about their actual movements--but he'd definitely heard of them before. He wasn't really sure what cabinet-man was getting at here--and he was kind of beginning to wonder if Cain knew about this cabinet-man too and had maybe asked him to talk to them...? But there weren't any locusts around how did Cain get into the cabinet to talk to cabinet-man--was he just a coincidental cabinet-man--was that cabinet a portal or something????,,,,this was too confusing,,,,

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:38 am

Cristina Price
Mary Magdalyncher

Cristina's calm smile just grew more disconcerting as she heard Damian's words- it was definitely not what she wanted to hear, but she knew that working on sinners took time, and she couldn't be trying to chop these sinners up because they technically worked for the religious figure in her life that was Cain.. She almost looked like a bobble head as Damian patted her head and she just kind of nodded serenely for a bit. Creepy bobble head. The bobble head didn't seem to happy to hear Damian hitting on Caleb- Caleb needed to stay pure. The girl couldn't really do much about Caleb's written conversations or Damian's advances, but even if she could have, she was distracted by the rattling stuff, which she immediately replied to by exclaiming-

"It's a sign from God, everyone, shhh~!"

And effectively, Red Masque was sort of regurgitated out of the rattling cabinet- once more G-dog had proven he was real, so the girl smiled knowingly to herself. As the masked figure went on to talk about mortality and Jack the Ripper, Cris only observed, an air of pure respect emanating from where she was as she followed Masque's every movement with her eyes wide open.

†  ❤  ☠  ❤  ☠  †

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next