Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beensville (Unowned)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beensville (Unowned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 am

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Oh boy...how was this going to work.  "Okay then..." without any warning she threw a punch to his gut. It wasn't as hard as she could cause...bionic arm, but it was going to hurt. She sighed and got up. "Alright...reaction time needs a little work...and we'll have to give you a main and sub weapon...okay..." she started to make more mental notes to herself, and then went to Nao. "Come on, I promise I won't hurt you again." she hoped she could keep that promise cause that actually hurt her too. She...didn't like punching that kid. Oh shit, she was getting attached.  

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:06 am

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Inga21_zpsb661e3e0

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's eyes widened as Bunny quickly moved to him and her fist connected with his abdomen.  "Ack!?" it felt like his stomach flew into his throat and he lurch forward falling to his knees.  He hugged his stomach and looked up with wide eyes at her.  They were shimmering again as a sort of surprised reaction.  Reaction time?  This wasn't an arena.  No one to tell him when the battle started.  He was surprised.  Caught off guard.  This was new.  He blinked and looked up at her like a betrayed animal with a cautious look in his eyes when she said she wouldn't hurt him again.  He pulled himself back up to his feet.  It was okay, he didn't hurt.  He seemed a bit quieter now, "Are we starting now?  Or did we already start?" he asked as he pick up the switch blades from the bag he dropped when she hit him.  He took his hands out of the mittens as he held one in each hand and flicked them open with his thumbs.  What came off as a bit odd now that his hands were visible were the mismatched black and white tones of his skin.  His eyes became very observant as he watched her carefully now wanting to get hit again.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:35 am

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Its_a_10

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny sighed and shook her head. This was going to be a lot of work...but somehow...she was going to make it worth it. Somehow. "Sorry about the punch...but it's for training...I can't not test that...okay..." she checked to see if any ribs were broken. None. Good.   "We're gonna start now...the real thing. Alright...you ready?" was she even ready. She didn't even know.  "Alright...first we're going to test how fast you are with a game of 'catch me'. Try and hit me with those knives of yours. Don't worry about hurting me, you most likely won't be able to. Just try for as long as you want, okay?" she took a few steps, but then remembered. "Oh right...no psychic stuff. This is just you. We'll play this game with those later on...ready go!" she watched him carefully, and was ready to go.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao nodded when she explained why she hit him then checked his ribs.  He perked up when she said that they were gonna start training for real now.  "Oh a game!" he smiled a bit brighter now.  He jumped up then bounced a little on his toes.  He was it!  He was the demon!  He spun the knives in his hands weighing them before throwing one high up in the air.  He flipped the other holding the blade in his fingertips then threw it at her feet before chasing after it.  Spinning around her to her backside, he caught the knife out of the air before making a slash right at the back of her knees.  It was a cut meant to disable if it connected.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny waited. She saw the first knife at her feet, and looked at it. She didn't flinch, and waited for Nao to move. She jumped to the right to avoid the knee slicer. "Come on...try a bit harder then that. But I see what you are trying to do." she said, and waited for him to come at her next. She was took a knife out to parry any strikes that were gonna come. It was only a matter of time.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Of course Bunny dodged.  Bunnies were quick.  Nao threw the knife at her shoulder before snatching up the one on the ground.  He ran her, jumped to the side then up to throw a kick down at her.  Assuming she was going to block it, he tucked his leg in at the last second so he could come down at her with the knife instead gripping it in both of his hands for more force.  Somehow, his panda hat was staying one, not that it was important but the cloth mittens flopping everywhere could be distracting.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:14 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny could see the knife whizzing toward her and smacked it to the ground with her knife. It implanted itself in the mud and Bunny's eyes went back to the fight. The kick was coming, and Bunny backflipped out of the way, and then did two back handsprings. She landed in a tree, and sat there. "You're pretty good Nao...keep trying, I'm just getting warmed up." she said, as she lounged in the tree, kind of enjoying this little game. It was exercise.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:31 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Lukas%2072_zpsahjqpf4z

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Soon enough, Lukas pulled up in the hearse into the small farming town. Why had his client wanted to meet here of all places...? Was it so that they could be inconspicuous...? The sketchy animals and the people lounging everywhere in tattered clothes with shotguns made things seem a bit less than enjoyable here...he wasn't really planning on staying here any longer than he had to. He pulled his car to a stop, pulling a slip of paper out of his pocket and checking the information on it. The house they were supposed to meet in was...right over there. He stepped out of his car, looking around briefly and making sure to lock the door--he didn't wnat anyone here touching the inside of his car. Definitely not. As he walked through the town, he definitely got more than a few stares just due to his appearance--he did what he could to ignore them. His attention happened to be caught by the dredhead and purplette sparring--he didn't expect to see somthing like that in a town like this. He shrugged, heading into the nearby house--and abruptly coming back out just a minute later in pursuit of a chunky man. Said chunky man quickly made his way to his own rickety car, getting the hell out of dodge as Lukas yelled after him,
"Hey! You underpaid me! Zhis vasn't part of zhe deal! Arschloch--!" The man in the car took off, actually driving quite close to Bunny and Nao (mostly Nao, since Bunny was kind of up in a tree), making Lukas prickle a bit in alarm as his shitty employer nearly ran over two innocent pedestrians before leaving. He scowled down at the noticeably small amount of money in his hand--he was never working for that man. Ever. Again. After a moment, he looked over at Bunny and Nao, hoping that they hadn't been too inconvenienced by the car, and calling over to them, "Hey...zhat shithead didn't hit you, ja...?"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:11 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Again Nao's knives caught nothing but air.  He huffed as his attack connected with the ground instead and looked up to see Bunny call down to him from up a tree.  He stood back up and was about to go after her when he heard the squeal of an engine getting close from behind.  He quickly looked back to see the car barreling towards him.  His eye widened, "Wah!" he quickly skittered out of the way as the car blew right past him dangerously close to taking him out.  He spun around to see the car driving off, "Hey!  That's not nice!" he exclaimed his eyes starting glow as he was about to retaliate.  This was interrupted when he heard another voice call out to them.  He turned around to see the dark-haired male express his concern.  He smiled, "I'm fine," he replied holding out his arms to show that he had no scratches.  Then he quickly spun around to Bunny throwing the knife at her abdomen.  "Bunny's fine too, she's in a tree," he said happily.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny saw the whole thing, the man getting in the car, the car nearly hitting Nao, but he was okay thank goodness, and then a German man saying if they were alright. Bunny grabbed a branch from the tree and pulled it down to her, letting the knife impale the branch before letting the branch go back to it's position. "We're fine hun...did you say that guy swindled yah...hold on a moment. Time out Nao." she said, and stood up. "I'll get that money for yah..."She opened one of her legs and pulled out what looked like a gun. She then removed what seemed like her arm, and put it in her leg. Then she attached the gun to her shoulder. She stood there, aiming, and fired four shots. Bang bang bang bang, right after the other. There was a tiny scream, but Bunny smiled and looked at Lukas. "I shot his tires...you should be able to catch him in your car." she said, and then removed the gun from her arm, and put back on her normal arm, testing it to make sure it worked well. She closed the leg and sat down. "Hey Nao...yah think you can hold that guy in his car? Use some of the super powers?" she asked, wanting to see it for herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

"Ah--good," Lukas replied as Nao asserted that he and Bunny were alright. That car careening through there had been far too close...
He watched, mildly impressed as Bunny shot the man's tires from that far off. Very impressive gunwork. And then, as she asked if Nao could hold the guy, Lukas comprehended that this boy was a psychic--not disimilar to Jo. Hopefully he wouldn't end up being quite as destructive...although Lukas didn't blame Jo at all. He had heard her screams during the time that they had both been in the New Trust--he still didn't know what Charles had done to her, but whatever it had been, it must have been awful. Never before in his entire life had he heard shrieks of agony such as those. Whatever destruction she caused--something had caused that to stir within her. Still--either way--psychic powers would make this easier.

"No use getting in zhe car now--hold on--" he said before he sprinted after the car, catching up to it after a little bit and yanking the driver's door open. From afar, Nao and Bunny would be able to see him simply glaring down the driver--which seemed to result in a lot of screaming, for whatever reason. If one looked closely, they might be able to see the glittering of some kind of unnatural gas on the air--and soon enough, a wad of cash was practically thrown in Lukas' face, and he retrieved it, then heading back over to Bunny and Nao at a jog. Once he got back, he did his best to muster up a smile, as awkward as he felt. "D-Danke...I-I mean--thank you. I managed to get zhe money he owed me, at least..."

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Inga5_zps0d8d7266

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao looked at Bunny then relaxed when she told him 'time out', "Mkay!" he replied.  Then he watched her curiously as she began doing weird stuff with her arms and legs.  He appeared a bit in awe at the whole thing then looked as she shot out the tires in the car.  He glanced at Bunny when she told him he should help.  He looked back to the car and just made sure the man was locked in by forcing the locks to stick until the tattoo man got to the car.  His eyes widened as he watched the exchange between the two men carefully.  Then the man came back and thanked them.  He bounced on his feet, "Yay!  That's good!  That's good right?" he questioned before looking back to Bunny with a smile.  Then he looked down as he put his mismatched hands back into his panda mittens.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny grabbed the knife thrown at her, and then dropped from the tree, flipping once before she landed. She went to Nao and pet the boy's head. "You did really good. Here." she gave him back the knife. "And no problem to you as well. Men like that give me the creeps. Bastards need to know their place when dealing with mercenaries. You don't swindle someone who does the work for you." she said and gave him a sympathetic smile. She knew that feeling all too well to be honest. Being swindled by men was the worst. "Oh right...we should get introductions out of the way to make things less awkward...I'm Bunny, and this is Nao, my...uh..." she wasn't sure what to call him. She just started to take care of the kid, but she wasn't his mom. She said the first thing that popped in her head. "My apprentice?"sure that would do.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Ja--it's good," Lukas replied to Nao with a nod, honestly feeling quite surprised that he was running into so many children out here today. As Bunny remarked that guys like that gave her the creepers, Lukas seemed to agree wholeheartedly, easily stating, "Definitely. Never taking a job from zhat source ever again, zhat's for sure..." Lukas listened to Bunny as she gave the introductions, then replied in kind, "I'm--uh--Lukas. Nice to meet you." He still really wasn't used to giving out his normal name as opposed to his codename--unfortunately, his codename could connect him to quite some unsavory outcomes, so his real name had to be the thing he used for everyone now... "And--sorry about all zhis--it's been a bit of a busy day." By which he meant an exasperating day--between getting stuck in Westonshire and almost forgetting to even get his money at all--the almost-lunch break in the middle had been nice, but he hadn't even gotten the chance to order any food...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:50 pm

──☠☠── I couldn't beat them, so I became stronger. I couldn't join them so I killed them. That is my reality.

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 C3741011
Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Cc7f4e10
☠☠☠
Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 B84cc410

☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢┅☣
Rika wandered into Beensville while reading her new book on molecular physics not noticing anything or anyone around her and sitting down randomly where she could find an elevated super into what she was reading.                      
☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢───────────☠☠☠────────────☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢☣

├────────────☠☠☠─────────────┤
Rika's Theme
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 am

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Inga3_zps7008f647

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao's eyes widened and he looked up when he felt Bunny pet the top of his head.  His mother used to do that but this was different.  He blinked then smiled when she praised him before she handed back the switchblade.  He took it between his mittens then looked back at the man.  He continued to watch as the two talked between one another.  Then Bunny introduced him to the man for him.  He looked up at her in surprise when she called him her apprentice.  He didn't really know what that meant but it didn't sound bad.  He looked back to the man called Lukas, "Nice to meet you!" he copied his greeting happily.  He looked back up at Bunny as he was confirming he did it right.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:16 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny nodded at Nao when he looked up for comfirmation. "You catch on manner quick." she said and then looked at Lukas She gave a slight chuckle and a small smirk. "We all have those days. Frankly, I'm kind of hoping this day would end already. Want some sleep."she let out a tiny yawn and then looked at Lukas. "So...what kind of mercenary are you, if you don't mind idle conversation?"she felt a little awkward talking but it felt good. She kept petting Nao's head, while looking at Lukas. Normally she'd be out of there in four seconds but...she honestly didn't mind right now...though if it got more crowded she was gonna head for the hills, but that was beside the point. 

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:41 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Sleep does sound pretty nice..." Lukas murmured, although after a moment he looked to Bunny again as she asked her question. "Vhat type of mercenary--? Free-lancing, I guess, if zhat's a type--? I never really thought about mercenaries having different types...it's not as if I vork for anyvone, alzhough I do vork vith people sometimes?" He paused for a moment, figuring that it was his turn to try to keep the conversation going. "Vhy do you ask? Are you a mercenary, too...?" He didn't actually really notice Rika yet, just with how quiet and unobstrusive she was being. He took a moment to slip his pay he had gotten from the man into a pants pocket before looking to Nao and Bunny again. These two honestly seemed like pretty decent people...although he didn't trust them completely, yet...at least, not Bunny. Nao, he was pretty chill with...he kind of had a soft spot for kids.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:11 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao smiled then looked back to Lukas after Bunny told him his greeting was okay.  The small psychic just looked on as the two of them started taking about stuff he didn't know.  All he got was that they both wanted to sleep.  He started looking around at the surroundings and people as he felt Bunny keep petting his head.  He stared a bit at some of the animals before looking some more at the people.  This place smelled funny.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny got a little awkward. Yeah, that sounded like a weird question didn't it? "Sorry, I don't mean to pry...just kind of trying to keep conversation going." she looked at Nao. "Hey, why don't you play a different game while I'm talking? Here." she looked around and then saw a fence post perfect. "It's a throwing game. Throw your knives in the air and try and make them stab that their post, alright? You got to do it perfect ten times, but if you miss just once, you gotta start over, alright? Practice using your powers..."she sighed and rubbed her neck."And uh...I'm...still kind of new to the whole...kid...thing. Or people...for that matter."

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Ah--don't vorry about it. I'm...not so great at zhe people thing either. I'm...alright with kids, though, I'd like to say. Zhat is, if I'm lucky enough to not scare zhem off vith how I look..." he gave a half-hearted chuckle, putting his hands into his pockets. He didn't blame kids when they got scared of him--he was pretty sure that he would've gotten scared of somebody looking like this when he was their age. Because of this, seeing Nao being so calm was--well, actually really nice. He paused for a moment, then looked to Nao, speaking to the purplette "You're really quite accurate vith your throws. It's impressive--both of you have pretty amazing aim."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:35 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

"Hmm?" Nao looked up at Bunny when she told him to play a different game. He smiled and nodded. "Practice my powers? Mkay," he ran over and picked up the second knife from the floor. He looked over to Lukas when he complimented them and smiled happily before standing a good distance from the post. He knew he could hit the post without the help of his powers however, she said to practice them so he would. He tossed the knives both straight up into the air as his eyes began to shimmer. He giggled then they abruptly changed direction and shot towards the post like a bullet burying themselves into the wood. He turned to Bunny, "Like that?" he questioned not entirely clear by what she wanted.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny chuckled and nodded. She looked over at Nao and looked. She gave a thumbs up. "Good job! Do it again. Try to get the knife back without touching it...and then stab the post at a different angle." she said and then turned to Lukas. She sort of chuckled a little bit. "I'm training him...found him alone here...so I sort of took him in." she said and chuckled. "I don't see what's wrong. Is it your appearance? I've seen worse, so you seem pretty normal."she shrugged. He did look pretty normal to her. Hell Nathan was uglier then him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:46 am

──☠☠── I couldn't beat them, so I became stronger. I couldn't join them so I killed them. That is my reality.

Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 C3741011
Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 Cc7f4e10
☠☠☠
Beensville (Unowned) - Page 2 B84cc410

☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢┅☣
Rika finally looked up from her book when she heard the faint thunk in wood noticing three people that seeming had not been there before upon a closer look she noticed and recognized the bright red hair of a former teammate that she had not seen or thought about for quite some time, Bunny Mio, one of the few people she met in Vulture she was pretty sure never liked her. getting up she started to mumble to herself about how she kept finding Vulture today and remembering things that she didn't want to remember. Rika dropped one of the new books ash she stood up and as she saw which one fell and lay on the ground only one name came to her lips and mind "Chelsea"                        
☣┅☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢───────────☠☠☠────────────☢~☢~☢~☢~☢~☢☣

Rika's Theme
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas looked at Bunny in surprise as she said that she'd seen worse--honestly, he wasn't sure whether to take this as a compliment or a comment, but he was going to take it as a compliment for now--it meant that not only was he well-disguised, but also not completely terrifying. Or, well--'disguise' wasn't really the best word for it, now that he'd been looking like this for years...
"I suppose zhat's a good thing--vouldn't vant to scare avay any potential employers, or...friends..." he managed just a ghost of a smile--the word friend still felt strange coming out of his mouth. It had been five years, and he still hadn't improved much on the social front unless he was dealing with Jasper or Eagle, unfortunately...
He looked over at Nao as the boy practiced--the purplette had very impressive control over his powers. Despite that boy's apparent age, it was clear that he had seen his fair share of trouble, to be that skilled.
"It's nice zhat you're training togezher. I haven't trained vith my allies in quite a vhile...ve aren't really zhe best at consistent meeting times--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next