Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Emu Farm (The Alliance)

4 posters

Go down

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) Empty An Emu Farm (The Alliance)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:13 pm

This is an emu farm. Just an emu farm. There are no secret drug piles or black markets here, just emus. It's right off a highway and it's pretty large. Mostly it's just picketed emus and a small shack for the farmers who raise them. Did we mention that the emus are KILLER emus? Probably. The emus raised here are specially trained flesh-devouring emus.

Bonuses: flesh-eating emus.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) Empty Re: An Emu Farm (The Alliance)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:19 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) 20_zpsyelx4wiw

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

At first, everything was quiet--but then, down the road he came--Rook was driving down the road on a very poorly drawn car with no roof, letting out another yawn as he approached the emu farm. He glanced at it for a moment, trying to remember whether this was the right place or not--ah, yes--it was was--and then came to a stop on the shoulder of the road. He stood up from the car, then letting it disappear into the air before stretching, then reaching into his pocket and grabbing a few pieces of candy, tossing them into his mouth and chewing thoughtfully as he walked off the road and onto the farm. He waited by the edge of the property for a moment, knowing that others were following him, but did look over at where the emus were fenced in-yeah, those were definitely emus. And judging by the dried blood on their beaks, probably flesh-eating emus. Now...how were they going to take over this place...? Probably talk to the farmers? Rook heard the alert for a new message, but was too distracted to answer--he had to figure out where the farmers were so that they could own the awesome birds...

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:31 am

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) 2yye6b8
Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Jack followed after Rook, keeping the hacker in his rather amusing poor looking car in sight. Due to her her own actually being material, wasn't proving to be a problem. She took in the emu farm as she parked the black car, moving her hand dexterously enough that she didn't scratch the claw as she closed the car door behind her. Jack walked over to the edge of the property. Her heels seeming to be back to not making a sound as she moved. Her eyes narrowed on the blood on the emus beaks. Those were decidedly the birds they'd come here for. She further surveyed the farm now that she was closer.  
I believe the farmers shack would be back there. It's close enough to the birds they would hear if anything were to happen to them.
Jack gestured to an area where another building could easily be as she spoke.

Jack's Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:38 pm

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) 6ce7e801-c8e0-4a08-9ed8-9a307c074a37_zpshzswpkck
An Emu Farm (The Alliance) Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy was on his orange-red motorcycle, close behind the lady with the dude's name (To him), and the poorly made vehicle by the sleepy computer nerd. Boy, what a team! He drove along with them, and soon arrived to their destination. Timmy hopped off of his motorcycle and kicked the stand out, then lifted up his goggles, looking around.. As well as a blind man could. He had no purpose doing this, but it just seemed... Natural. His eyes went around as he made very faint clicking noises, trying to map out the place. Soon, he found where the Emus were, the small building, his teammates, and many other things. Like the scent of blood, which hinted at the type of Emu. He sighed softly and folded his arms over his chest as he listened to Jack, then turned his face towards the small building, or shack, she spoke of.
"So what? They are just a bunch of lousy farmers. If they try to stop us, we can easily take em on. It's us after all~"
He said in a cocky tone. He placed his hands on his hips and looked towards the Emus.
"Either we take care of the farmers now, or later, when they hear the Emus. Either way, we gotta take care of them some how."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

"Guys--I've got this," Rook replied in a calm and somehat sleepy voice, pulling out his tablet pen, the pen letting off a faint glow as he actually drew a fairly decently drawn gun in the air. He took the firearm, then waddled off towards the farmer's shack--kicking the door open and pointing the gun in at the surprised farmers.
"This is a hold-up...! ......Just kidding." He let out a bit of a goofy laugh, then letting the gun disappear from his hand before speaking to the freaked out farmers again. "So...we're going to be taking this farm, okay...? You can keep living here and taking care of the emus and all, but like...we own it, okay...? Here--I'll even pay you for it..." He dug around in his pockets for a moment, pulling out a king-sized candy bar and putting it down on the table, giving the farmers a rather serious look. "I trust that this will suffice...?" He paused for a moment to let out another yawn, then offering up a sleepy smile to the farmers within, who just seemed more confused than anything at this point. "Alright...you're under the law of the Alliance and stuff now...thanks, guys, you're great--" He waddled back out of the shack, giving Jack and Timothy a thumbs-up before walking over to where the emus were kept, looking over them for a moment before pointing out one of them. "I want that one. I'm going to name her Brunhilda..."

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:08 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Jack heard Timmys arrival on the farm, looking in the boys direction with a smirk, watching him as he looked around. Admittedly she had done a bit of research into her comrades ability. Well as much as she could before feeling like she was being too intrusive. They were supposed to operate on some level of trust after all.
As Timmy spoke, Jack smiled. A dark edge now visible to anyone who happened to be looking.  
Oh, I agree on that. The farmers will be dealt with one way or another. There was never any doubt about that.
Jack turned to Rook as the bluenette spoke, nodding at his words before turning her attention back to the emus at question, trying not to focus too long on their bloodied beaks. It wasn't enough to be a problem, but she wasn't entirely unaffected by the idea of "dealing with the farmers" as Timmy had put it. As the hacker waddled back to them, Jack returned his thumbs up for a moment, turning back to the emus. Jack gestured to one of the emus. Her smile still in place.

I quite like that one. I believe I'll name them diddle. It's appropriate enough given the circumstances.
Jack's Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm

An Emu Farm (The Alliance) 6ce7e801-c8e0-4a08-9ed8-9a307c074a37_zpshzswpkck
An Emu Farm (The Alliance) Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy remained silent as he listened. He heard Rook return- Guess his buddy was pretty nifty when it comes to taking things over. Timmy turned his gaze towards the Emus, but to no specific one. He listened. Very carefully... Until he pointed to one that was sitting away, being completely calm. Timmy smiled slightly underneath his mask.
"That one. I'ma name it Micah."
He said, folding his arms across his chest. He turned towards his comrades and tilted his head slightly.
"Congratulations guys, we officially took over the Emu farm and claimed our Emus. Now what? I frankly have no idea where the boss is... We could head back, but that's boring."

It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

As the others spoke, Rook leaned over the fence into the emu pen, staring up at his emu before actually climbing over the fence and then climbing up onto the back of his emu--which was apparently raised in such a way that it was strong enough to carry someone as light as him. He yawned, leaning forward and letting the emu, Brunhilda, carry him as he got comfortable. Then, he heard Timmy's question of what they should do next. He paused for a moment, then took a second to draw a pair of reins on his emu, then calling over to Jack and Timmy,
"We shold probably herd all of these emus back to base. After that, we can figure out what we're going to do next." He reached into his pocket and pulled out another candy bar, unwrapping it halfway and holding it out in front of Brunhilda's face--and the bird proceeded to violently snap up the candy bar and devour it with half the wrapper still on. "Aw...she's such a dainty eater..." He paused for a moment, directing the emu over to the side of the fence--only for the bird to hop over and begin trotting back over towards the direction that the group had come from--apparently Rook was intent on taking point. "Race you all back! Last one there is a rotten emu egg...!"

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Jack nodded at Rooks words, watching the bluenette ride away in what to someone else would likely be an odd sight. Jack stroked her emus neck, pulling a fairly long strand of string out of her shirt and making something of a harness for the bird. The corset now hung slightly open as a result of the redistribution of the string. After taking a moment to fasten it, she turned back to Timmy with that calm dark tinged smile.  
As droll as it may be, it seems we're heading back to base now. We can decide on something else interesting to do once we're there.
Jack turned back to the way they'd come with her smile still in place. This was a decidedly interesting first. With the emu trotting along, periodically trying to snap at her hair, or her face in general, Jack headed back in the direction of her car and then base.  

EXIT
Jack's Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down