Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

+2
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Empty Re: Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader
Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Naesalafull1017412_zps4153dbcd

"A Purge?" Naesala asked his wings tensing up at the sound of that. 'Drat... That's all we need!' Naesala thought to himself as he looked over to Forte. "Looks like YOUR going to busy." The man said as he turned his back. "So your saying that he caught you in the act of giving this information?" he asked as he placed his fingers together. He wasn't afraid to turn his back... He was confident enough to handle this white wing if things came down to it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Empty Re: Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Toivo4_zps1833008b

Toivo Wolfe
Conflicted White Wing Noble
-------------------------------------
"Someday...Someday, there'll be peace. Even if I have to build it up with my own two hands."

"Alright then--Gabriella it is," he replied, just as Isabel was returning. He noticed that he hadn't caught her name yet, and smiled at Isabel. "And your name? Sorry, I don't think that I've been introduced yet--and it would just be rude if I didn't ask for your name, as well."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toivo's Theme - Angel's Flight
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Dio1_zps27373a50

Dio Roenn
Child of the Black Wings
"Why fight when everyone can just be friends? I like that idea much better!"

"I still don't get why everyone cares so much about what color everyone's wings are," Dio shrugged with a small smile on his face. "I mean, everyone's got wings! Being mean to somebody because their wings are white or black is like being mean to somebody because their hair is one color, or because they're wearing a shirt that's their favorite color! And nobody likes to be made fun of over their favorite color..." He then frowned a little bit, seeming a bit sad. "I don't hate people with white wings...and I do want to be friends with them...at least if I was friends with them, maybe they wouldn't be so scary when they come over to near where we live...Grandma and I always have to hide and be very quiet when they come...and Grandma always looks so afraid..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dio's Theme - To the Same Heights
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:33 am

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Wingsofmalicewhitewing_zps971e4eac
Arte Axton
Member of the White Wing Military

Arte nodded in grim confirmation. She looked sympathetically at Forte while the Black Wing in front of her turned his back. He seemed completely assured of his power in the circumstances, which he had all rights to be.
No, the king heard your agent enter my office and came in with guards before I had the opportunity to give him the information. I feigned an attack to throw off any suspicions he might have had and your agent was able to tell by my body language that I meant him well. He kidnapped me from my office and while we made our way here I revealed that I had information to share.  
Arte was still serious though calm as she said this, despite being perfectly aware of her precarious position given the situation and the power the man held even with his back turned.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:55 am

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader

"Your sacrificing quite a lot White Wing... Your life, your home... How do you know that we won't take it upon ourselves to kill you after this little exchange is over? You didn't exactly make demands." Naesala said as he turned back to the White Wing. It was an honest question. Why sacrifice yourself for this information?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 am

Arte Axton

Arte looked curiously at the man as he turned to face her before smiling  and stating simply,
I'm sacrificing a lot but I'm hoping its for the better. I'm not naïve enough to think there isn't a chance of that happening but I'd still like for you all to at least be able to prepare yourselves. It doesn't make sense to a lot of people but I don't see any good coming from our society continuing to discriminate against a good portion of its population because of what wing color they happen to be. It's counter productive and has only hurt us as a result, so I'm just glad to be able to help where I can. She shrugged honestly not expecting the man to understand but she had only been honest. She'd infinitely prefer not to die but if she had to at least it might help cause some sort of change. She always hated when the Black Wings had no preparation for the Purge. It was grisly and unfair and only served to make Arte value her beliefs further.   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader

"Your very well liked with your own color are you? They must think you crazy to think like that." Neasla said as he turned back to her after her long explanation. He looked towards the wall. "Might as well prepare. Send out the word that we're preparing for a hunt. This time we'll be ready for them." Naesala said with a huge grin, but he didn't know what he could do with this White Wing. Kill her, and use her. "Hmmmm... People don't know that your here to give information to us correct?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Arte Axton

Arte looked at the man seriously,
My own color doesn't know I think this. If they did I would have been executed a long time ago.
She watched him still calm but serious. She was glad they would be able to prepare themselves. The Purge was brutal. There was a reason she despised it when she was normally neutral about most everything. She watched Naesala calmly, wondering what he was planning. He seemed pleased with her information, so there was a possibility she could make it out if the situation safely,
Yes, my coworkers don't know why your assassin took me. They likely will be looking for me while you all are dealing with the Purge.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader

"Good... Now make yourself scarce. In fact..." Naesala walked up to Arte, and smiled down at her. "You might as well give them information of where this base is. How about..." Naesala said as he lent closer. "Somewhere far from here... Make a dramatic escape. Tell them all about it. Be a hero..." Naesala said as he turned back, he was implying for her to give wrong information, so he knew a perfect place to strike an offensive without losing many lives. "Hold on a sec... Do you know where we are?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 pm

Arte Axton
Member of the white wing military

Arte looked up at Naesala as he smiled down at her. Ah so he had figured out how to use the situation to his advantage already. That was good. She'd hoped her information would be put to good use. She smiled at the man and calmly responded,
Not exactly. Your assassin made the way here purposefully confusing. I know we're in old gale city. We had to take the sewers to get here. I could "escape" from here, tell the king  a tale of where the black wing rebellion is based and how unprepared they are to defend themselves. What about after that though? Once the king realizes, he's been given misleading information, he wont hesitate to make an example of me. I want to help you all, but I don't want to die.  

Aria smiled at Dio. It was nice hearing views similar to her own.
I agree! It doesn't make much sense to me either why we need to judge each other so heavily based on wing color. It makes about as much sense as hating someone for liking the color orange. No one should be hurt because of something so small. I don't understand it but unfortunately some people stop being able to think like that as they grow up. They become wiser but lose sight of how simple some solutions could really be. I'd like to be friends with white wings too. They would be interesting to sit down and talk to. I'm sure your grandma would be proud to hear that you feel this way. I have faith things will change for the better, especially if people feel the way you do! I am sorry you and your grandmother have to hide though.
She ruffled the boys hair softly, hoping to take his thought away from such a sad topic.

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Wingsofmaliceprofilepic_zps5b97fddb

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader

"Yeeeeeeees?" Naesla said as the woman seemed to get what he was saying. She'll play her part and he'll do his. Then she mentioned the thing that would happened afterwards. "Hhmmm... Your a white wing. You guys are supposed to be smart... So figure it out.. Tell him an epic tale, I don't know." Neasla said with a grin.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 am

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 One_Winged_Angel_by_sypri
Forte Lost
Dead Wing

Forte stood there silently until the two were at an obvious impasse in understanding... You're both missing something... If she goes back the king might execute her whilst going after the other location or ignore her in his paranoia and scour for this base anyway... He's been off the deep end lately... And also after this Arte you're going to need a way to escape... so... *sigh* He looked to the side then shook his head... He picked up a sack in the corner of the room and a set of spare hand-scythes and threw them at Arte's feet... Which is why you're gonna take this and these... as far as you'll tell the king the thing in the sack is "my" head you defended yourself and killed me so I didn't do the same to you and to prove your innocence you brought back my head and weapons as proof... You assume that according to the face I was a black wing rebel who went rogue... Stand still and don't move a muscle... In reality the guy whose head was in the sack was a black wing rebel who used to work for the rebellion but Forte had to kill him when he turned traitor... Forte walked up to Arte and gave her several small cuts on her face, arms and legs and dripped the blood on the other set of scythes he threw on the floor.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Toivo4_zps1833008b

Toivo Wolfe
Conflicted White Wing Noble
"Someday...Someday, there'll be peace. Even if I have to build it up with my own two hands."

"Ah, I see--Gabriella and Isabel. I'll be sure to remember that," Toivo replied, smiling gently at the two ladies. "So--you're out on a walk, then? Did you two happen to hear that commotion over at the palace, earlier?" He spared a glance back towards the palace, before looking back at them. He couldn't help but wonder what had happened, honestly. It was bugging him a bit--not too much, but it would still be nice to know.

Toivo's Theme - Angel's Flight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Dio1_zps27373a50

Dio Roenn
Child of the Black Wings
"Why fight when everyone can just be friends? I like that idea much better!"

"Do you think that they would stop doing scary things if we just asked them nicely?" Dio asked curiously, tilting his head a bit. "Or maybe they're just lonely and need friends? Maybe if we went over there and asked to be friends, they'd all be happy and nice again! Do you think we should try that?"

Dio's Theme - To the Same Heights
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 3 Wingsofmaliceprofilepic_zps5b97fddb
Aria Heartily
Happily Amnesiac black wing

Aria smiled at Dio and sighed. It was strange hearing more clarity from a child then she had from most adults. She wished things were that simple. She really did. She guessed it was because of her amnesia, but Aria seemed to think about matters between black wings and white wings a lot more simply than others did. It was honestly difficult to voice some of her opinions because of this.
That would be nice, but I don't think so. People have made this matter a lot more complicated than it needs to be. I'm sure a lot of the white wings would love to be our friends but with how their society works that would be dangerous for them. I've heard the king can be as cruel to them as he is to us. But when things get better, I'm sure you'll be able to make friends with just about every white wing you come across, Dio.

She perked up a bit and smiled at the boy.
Do you know? That was the best idea I've heard in a while. I wish some of the people I worked with thought about dealing with the white wings like that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Arte Axton

Arte raised an eyebrow at Naesala's response. There was something she wasn't quite understanding. Neither she nor the black wing leader seemed to be exactly saying what they meant. She smiled inwardly as Forte intervened. The man seemed to have a good amount of knowledge about political matters. She'd thought as much, considering he'd known her unofficial name and rank.
She was glad that someone understood what was at stake though. She'd worked with the king for some time. He was the personification of what hatred for the black wings could drive someone to do. She eyed Forte's wing for a moment as he picked something up from the corner. Arte straightened the sack, already guessing what was inside by the rolling it had made.
She nodded at Forte's words.
Thank you. I was going to do as much. You're right. The king hasn't been in a safe state for some time. As I said, he's gotten worse in matters concerning black wings.
Arte stood up straight as Forte began making small cuts on her body.  She nodded at him gratefully when he had finished. Despite the nature of what he had been intending, he had been gentle. She picked up the weapon and sack gently, after checking to see if the blood on the weapon and her body looked like the product of some kind of struggle. She looked at Naesala and Forte.
After I "escape", I'll judge we are from the sky and tell the king the base is stationed at the opposite end of the city. Is there any building in that area that would be best to lead them to?
Arte had a decent view of the city from her home, but her perspective was vastly different from theirs. They had learned to navigate the city in a way most white wings couldn't. That was why they were so resilient as a group. If they were fighting in a area where they had the optimum advantage, Arte believed they could hold their own in a fight against the oncoming white wings.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3