Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna

+5
Skylark-13
RichNuttyTaste
scullpanda
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Empty Re: [Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Cynder
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 70328726-e03d-458c-9399-e8a4eed9e739

The Magical Dragon
-----------------------------------------------------------

Cynder tilted her head when she was asked to tone it down. "Oh? That's not helping destroy the monsters?" she asked as she looked around to see most of the houses were on fire. Cynder took notes on how to fight in a city in her dragon form. Rule Number 1, be careful where you blow fire. She looked back to Syythe, obviously thinking something over. "I was brought here when I felt a disturbance. I am here to help, but I cannot find the main source... You say you want to help them yes?" Cynder asked as she watched the monsters going past her now. They were ignoring her, and that was concerning. "Ride on my back. Perhaps you will be able to see the main cause of this disease."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Empty Re: [Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:10 pm

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 116

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Layout11
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Syythe nodded to Cynder, letting out a sigh in the process "Yeah... look, seriously- these things can't be killed... they're like phantoms or something- we're just destroying the city by doing stuff like that-" this dragon seemed to be listening to reason so hopefully it'd listen to him on this matter. However before he could say anymore Syythe began to realize something... the Heroes were destroying this city more than the Knightmares were! This irked Syythe, but he realized that the path to the docks was now somewhat more clear now so he instead chose to focus on the horde of Knightmares. Syythe realized that for this to not end in tragedy they needed to focus on two things: saving the villagers and figuring out what exactly was happening. Why were these creatures attacking, were they being controlled by someone? These questions were essential to figuring out the truth behind this incident. However, Syythe's deep thought was interrupted as Cynder asked him to ride her. The blonde seemed to consider it for a moment, before slipping his hands into his pockets and flipping upwards, landing on top of Cynder. He simply shrugged before saying "Sure... let's find out what's going on..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Fallen Tyrant】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Everyone gets a second chance, even I did...!"
Syythe Xverian's Theme - Troubled
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Lucia_10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T o     b e      l o y a l        a n d         t r u e  "

Diana
Hainsworth

Wander Trueblade of Aurum
Diana's Theme- Hills of the Winds

" T h i s        i s       m y        c r e e d        t h a t         I      f o l l o w  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Diana suddenly got an idea. It was going to be an odd idea, but one that would save lives. She looked at all the people waiting on the dock...and figured it out.
"EVERYONE 'OLD ON!"
she yelled and looked quickly for a support in the docks. She stabbed her sword and wrenched away the docks, creating one giantic raft for everyone to ride on, float bumpers for the ship included. She smiled signaled the ships to drop anchor. "The rowboats should be able to take the remaining villagers...looks like they'll be safe for now." Diana said, waved, and then saw the dragon and someone on his back flying away. She glared and ran after them.

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Dianas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:56 am

Aerie Rosenthal

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Aeerie68_zps57e3d561

The Scarlet Hunter
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"No light, no light in your bright blue eyes....................................
........................................I never knew daylight could be so violent
You can't choose what stays and what fades away."

Aerie gritted her teeth as the monstrosities seemed to go from fighting them to entirely ignoring them, meaning the civilians were in even more danger. She didn't like how this was going - but before she could really do much more, buildings started crumbling. Her eyes widened in shock, gaze flicking upwards in search of the source - and once she spotted him, she scowled. "What are you doing-?! This isn't helping, this is just demolishing their livelihood!" she shrieked - before hearing a familiar voice. As she spotted Takoda, she visibly relaxed, closing the gap he left between them. "I... I don't know, Takoda-- they're impossible to hurt, kill anything they touch - if we could find the person giving them orders that might help but I have no clue where to look nor if we could find them in time to save the villagers--" She scowled, before realizing what the creatures had been saying. It was... a bit of a long shot - but after a moment, she backed up, looking at all the Knightmares flooding towards the remaining civilians. "How do I wake up-?! Wake up from what? Answer me, fiends! What do you mean??" she called out, hoping it might distract them at least a little. She didn't even seem to notice Diana murdering the docks - she might have questioned the possibility of that succeeding if she had. Instead, she looked to Takoda anxiously, glad he was there to help in case her words did distract the creatures and they tried to attack her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Kady11
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Coolte22
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Coolte23

Kady periodically looked over at Ivan who was smiling very widely smiled back and became confused when the monsters switched to fighting the civilians "what in the world are they doing?" she began to further her defensive strategies making shields where she could, she was so lucky they were near the water or she would have run out by now, and jumping in front of random civilians when she was close parrying the monsters to the best of her ability. When Ivan brought up the idea of someone controlling the knightmares that was brilliant "Guildy you are a genius" she would have hugged him or given him a chocolate but she was a bit preoccupied at the moment holding off one of the monsters.  
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:09 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Oh  why  can  I  not  conquer  love▓▓▒▒░░

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Ivan%2025_zps4evimukk

░░▒▒▓▓I  wanted  to  fight  this  war  without  weapons▓▓▒▒░░

Ivan Tardad
Azure Steel
♥-------------------------------------♥
I'm not their hero. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .but that doesn't mean
that I wasn't brave

“You think we might be able to find their leader if we look?” Ivan asked Kady, actually seeming surprised that he wasn’t getting discounted. He paused for a moment, then grinned, taking Kady’s hand and beginning to run off in search of the knightmares’ master—with absolutely no idea where he was going, but hey, this was a start! “Alright then! Let’s get looking! So, I’ve got no idea who this guy is, but he’s bound to be extremely ugly and—” And then, since he’d been looking back at Kady as he ran, he bumped right into Aerie. He skidded to a stop and let go of Kady’s hand, abruptly turning around to face Aerie looking quite surprised—then blurted out loudly at actually seeing her, “—gorgeous! I’m terribly sorry, milady, I wasn’t quite aware of where I was going! Tell me, have you or your…” he paused for a moment to look at Takoda, squinting a bit as he tried to decipher just who this small person was, ”…bro…ther…? Have either of you seen some kind of suspicious individual around? My guildmate and I are looking around for whoever is controlling those disgusting creatures! Milady, I can tell already that you must be a skilled warrior—one who is quite becoming of appearance, at that! Someone of your caliber must have some sort of lead we can work off of to save these hapless citizens! From…both the monsters and all of the idiots destroying the city—” He literally had no idea he was flirting with a guild leader. All he knew was that Aerie was very pretty and had a big scythe and hopefully had some idea of what to do.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
Head in the Clouds - I Need a Minute
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 pm

❀❀❀ ▸ I CAN FEEL MY DEMONS MISLEADING ME ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`ve never been too lucky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`ve never tasted fame
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m always looking for something
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i hate changing

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 810

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Coolte10

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m just a believer xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that things will get better x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【AVATAR OF SOL】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Takoda cringed somewhat as he glanced in the direction Aerie was scolding, giving the perpetrator a meaningful look before giving his full attention over to his guild leader. He furrowed his eyebrows at her words, unsure what to do if Aerie wasn`t sure what to do either- he almost always turned to her for guidance, and he wasn`t very sure if he could produce a solution of his own. "Ugh, gosh..." He murmured, struggling to recollect his thoughts as he looked back over to the Knightmares, at a loss. It seemed everyone had done what they could... most of the civilians had made it to the docks-- but, still, Takoda couldn`t help but wonder what would come to the heroes themselves. As Aerie made an attempt to detour the incoming flock with shouting, the ravenette bared his gritted teeth and glared, trying to seem defensive and intimidating- but before anything could have came out of their attempt, Takoda was distracted by someone bumping right into Aerie. He acted quickly, offering the redhead support by lightly holding her shoulder-- and then the first thing the mercenary who bumped into her did was call her 'gorgeous'-- which earned a surprised look, then a scowl from the smaller male. A scowl that only worsened when he went ahead and called him her brother. Aw hell no. And then he just kept going-- and the more he said, the more aggravated Takoda got. This guy was annoying and smooth and he already didn`t like him- mind you, he was friends with plenty of other smooth people like Syythe, but this one was being smooth at Aerie and that made him significantly less okay. "I am not her brother! I`m-- uh-- I`m her--her--" He saw fit to address that first, blanching slightly when he came to the realization that he hadn`t completely planned out what he was saying... he looked back and forward between Ivan and Aerie a few times before promptly giving up. "--bah! A-Anyway, we haven`t seen anyone, so, you can just go over ther--" In that moment, he crossed his arms and haughtily looked away from Ivan-- and he ended up looking directly up at a man sitting on top of a building right above them, a book open in his lap and a knowing smile plastered along his features. His eyes widened, and he immediately reached over for Aerie`s sleeve, tugging it gently and pointing up. He wasn`t a very discreet guy, or very good with context clues- but, he wasn`t running for the docks, and there was no telling if he was a hero... it at least deserved an investigation. "Aerie, Aerie! Here, look, he looks like something! Let`s have at him, yeah?!"  

Sol needs me...!
Takoda`s Theme - Moon River
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Kady felt her hand being tugged and she jerked away from the monster in front of her "whaaa" he may be a genius in the regards of finding out there was someone behind all of this but protecting the people was still her main priority. She wrenching herself free and turning around completely missing that more people had showed up because of the cries of the towns people capturing her attention she started to talk to Ivan explaining she was going back to protect them  "I have to go help those people you" before she could finish her sentence she walked straight into Aeires boobs making the rest of the sentence muffled and inaudible. she looked up surprised and embarrassed "imsosorryididntseeyouthere" she had become bright red probably matching Aeries hood by now.     
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:20 am

Cynder
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 70328726-e03d-458c-9399-e8a4eed9e739

The Magical Dragon

Cynder took off the moment Syythe gained a hold onto her back. She was going to be honest this was her first time having someone on her back. It felt strange, but she didn't let it get to her. Her scales were cool to the touch, even through Syythe's layer of clothing he could feel it. She flapped her wings before jumping. She roared due to instinct, and flew overhead, though not quickly. She was traveling at a calm pace, leaving herself glide over roofs, trying to find the source. "Do you sense anything yet?" she asked, her eyes looking down, not bothering with the monsters like before.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:38 am

Syythe seemed pretty comfortable on the top of a dragon, it was obvious this wasn't his first time doing something like this. Which was certainly odd, that didn't seem to be something particularly common "Hold on..." the blonde spoke as he closed his eyes to sense magical energies. There had to be a source of some kind, or at least a clue. Syythe then opened his eyes, apparently finding something of interest, at around that time, Diana chopped the docks off the city. Syythe immediately looked down to the docks in disgust "The iditot..." he muttered with a frown before looking over to Cynder's head. He pat the dragon on the back before speaking as loudly as he could so she could hear him in the air "LISTEN! I need you to go to the clocktower... there's... something weird going on there, okay? I have to drop off for a moment but I'll follow soon enough!" he told her before standing up whilst still on top of her "It's been a swell time~!" he spoke with a wink before jumping straight off the dragon, diving into Fortuna. The man managed to land perfectly on his feet... in front of Diana! A grimace on his face, he stood strong in front of the woman. He was standing in his way, which showed a certain amount of hostility "Hey lady... are you sure that was a very smart idea? What if there was somebody in this city that hadn't gotten to the docks yet?" he asked as he slipped his hands into his pockets. he was going to block his way until she responded.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

Cynder

The Magical Dragon

Cynder kept up her pace, flapping every so often to keep up in the air. She looked down at Diana, watching her work before casting her attention to the man on her back. She didn't speak as he explained where the oddity of magic was coming from. She looked to the clock tower, and looked back at him. "Very well." she said before giving him a questioning look. Cynder didn't understand why the man winked at her. She actually didn't understand winking at all. Cynder concluded that the man must have something wrong in his eyes. So Cynder increased her speed, and went straight for the clock tower, and claws dogging into the stone and she began to search for a opening. She roared since she began to feel it. The strange magic! She stuck a claw finger inside to scrape out whoever was in there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:04 am

Diana
Hainsworth

" T h i s        i s       m y        c r e e d        t h a t         I      f o l l o w  "

Diana watched the dragon closely and saw someone was coming toward her. She stopped and saw a blonde questioning her motives right about now. She glared back, regripping her sword.
"Row boats are tied to the other supports on the docks. 'oever is left can use them. I did what I did to save at least a forth of the town...and my concern is to save these people."
she said, shaking her head. "If you 'ave a better plan, I'd love to 'ear it. But right now, I'm doing what I can to avoid more casualities..." she looked past him and up at the dragon, who was still flying. She wondered where that one was going.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:13 am

Syythe listened to what Diana had to say, tilting his head in the process and just sort of scratching the back of his head "It just sorta looks like mindless destruction to me... but... I guess if you think it'll work-" it seemed more like Syythe was meekly getting out of that particular topic. Syythe took a pause from his intrusion to look where Diana was looking: at the dragon. She seemed to be doing as he said, hopefully finding whatever was the cause of this disturbance. "That's my girl-" he spoke with a smile, before turning to Diana "Like the dragon? I think it's a girl- managed to get her to work with me. You could say... I have a way with women~" he spoke, shooting a flirtatious wink to Diana before abruptly turning his back on the woman. He then started to make a run for the clocktower "Now if you excuse me... I need to catch up... and save the world!" besides, he wasn't going to let that dragon hog all the glory.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 am

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 119

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Layout15

Sechs continued to write within his grimoire, a small smile appearing on his face as he flipped the page "Very interesting..." The Knightmares were certainly more tenacious than he first made them out to be. However, his word came to a sudden end as a dragon claw literally crashed into the building "My my...." the sorcerer slowly became a mirror, as the claw burst into the room, it shattered the mirror leaving glass spilling everywhere. Sechs then materialized in the air behind Cynder, examining the dragon from behind "What is one of your kind doing here...? Quite interesting... quite interesting indeed-" he spoke, summoning his grimoire into his hands as he started to take notes once more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Ƭнє Ɲιgнтмαяє Aωαкєηѕ】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ƭнєу αяє ησт σƒ ƒℓєѕн αη∂ вℓσσ∂... тнєу αяє σƒ ∂яєαмѕ..."
Knightmare Theme - Arcadian Dream
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 TIME_zpsrmaztiwc

---┦K L E I NBR E N NE R┢---

"Heaven grant me strength, guide my blessed weapon true !"

j u s t i c e】▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The Faith Militant member watched from afar as the other heroes went about their work. He felt so annoyed at the turn of events. It was a disgusting blemish on his record. His honor. He walked along the roof tops. He should have done better. He should have been the hero.
Klein clicked his tongue with his heated annoyance. It was a disgusting affair.

Watching Syythe go towards the clock tower towards the dragon. Klein grew interested. His pride was hurt, he wouldn't let it go into obscurity. Klein began to dash towards clocktower persistent to find his glory  

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂【r e t r i b u t i o n
"Heaven grant me the fortitude and will to end the agony !"

" I ' v e -- g o t -- t h e -- l i g h t -- w i t h -- m e"
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 am

Aerie Rosenthal

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Aeerie68_zps57e3d561

The Scarlet Hunter
"No light, no light in your bright blue eyes....................................
........................................I never knew daylight could be so violent
You can't choose what stays and what fades away."

Aerie scowled as her shouting seemed to accomplish nothing, groaning with frustration - before gasping in shock as something bumped into her. She whirled to look, half afraid it was a Knightmare before tensing as a hand touched her shoulder - but a quick glance confirmed it was Takoda, and she relaxed quickly before returning her attention to Ivan and Karden. She only had time to hear the beginning of what Ivan started to say - before the girl crashed right into her chest, causing her cheeks to color some with embarrassment. "It's alright, you couldn't help it--" she mumbled, and then she finally returned her attention to Ivan. It only took seconds to understand he was trying to flirt with her, her expression morphing from confusion, to shock, to embarrassment - to irritation, all in a matter of seconds. "Yes, yes, quite right, whatever, but is now really the time for all this flattery? Just get to the point already-!" she protested, cutting him off a bit but getting the gist of what he had to say. She backed up a little, pressing closer to Takoda almost without realizing - Ivan's flirting in the midst of a battlefield kind of unnerved her, and she wasn't sure she wanted to stand any closer to him than she had to at the moment. Luckily for her, Takoda speaking distracted her - and though his protests over being called her brother made her curious, she ignored questions she wanted to ask in favor of looking up as Takoda tugged her sleeve and pointed. Although she didn't want to be too quick to assume things... that seemed like a reasonable enough investigation. "Nice eye, Takoda-! Come on, lets go- and, er... you two as well, I guess, come on-! Before he gets away!" Aerie started to run towards the man Takoda had pointed out, taking the lead for all of them and dodging around Knightmares all along the way. She sincerely did not like the sight of a dragon clawing at the place - for all she knew, that dragon was that man's getaway, and the last thing they needed was for him to fly away on a dragon of all things.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  WolveBlade Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 am

Kaze looked around trying to find any civilians that had yet to make it to the now floating Dock. While it separated the people from the knightmares. It left the few still there even more panicked and lost. Since not everyone knew about rowboats. Some had even begun to swim after the floating mass off wood. Scooping up the few he could spot he finished sending them off.

Now was the time for focus. The wind lightly swirling around him. He felt little to no movement around him. A sign that most if not all citizens of Fortuna had gotten to the sea. But now he had something more odd on his hands. Next to a large windblock which he looks up to see was a dragon. He felt a person, very odd indeed as most couldn't fly without at least some assistance. But the man was just casually flying and scribbling in a notebook. Unfazed by the Dragon that was now directly before him. "Dragons, nightmarish creatures, a powerful mage flying, and a dock turned raft. Never thought shopping could go so bad" and with that he hopped onto his engraved board. Flying up towards the source of everyone's attention now. But the closer he got the weirder it felt for him. The wind seemed to avoid the man more specifically his book. And that was never a good sign. Kaze sighed floating about 20 yards away. Not sure just yet about what to do. As he wasn't the type good at verbal confrontation.

WolveBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:40 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Diana glared as he was flirting with her at a time like this.
"You 'ave awful timing- 'ey!!"
she saw him running off toward that dragon. Whatever was over there, she knew she could help out. She started to run toward him, catching up fairly easily.  "Sorry, but you can't lose me that easily. You'll 'ave to do better then that." she said, heading with him to the clocktower.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Cynder

The Magical Dragon

Cynder growled, making a hole in the clock tower before stick her snout into it. She was sniffing the area, trying to gain knowledge on who she was going to confront via scent. She had to memorize this scent... She then took her snout out and placed her eye at the hole. There was no one but shatter glass, then she started to smell him, and... FEEL him. She turned her head around to see the cause. A mage, a powerful one was behind her, floating and not afraid or weary. She flicked her ears before climbing around the clock tower, her tail wrapping around it and stared at him. She sat perched there, watching him write, and questioning her motives. She growled at him, her gem in her chest glowing brightly. "I sensed your presence..." she said loud enough for anyone close to hear, the base of her voice would be vibrating in their bodies. "It irks me mage." Cynder suddenly roared, "GET OUT OF MY HOME!" Cynder suddenly released a fire, heading right for the mage, lighting up the sky.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:37 pm

Syythe continued to run down the streets of Fortuna towards the clocktower, literally ignoring the hordes of Knightmares just as they were to him. Hearing Diana behind him, the man looked back as he was running "Oh dear she's following me... I must REALLY have a way with the ladies~" he continued with a devilish grin, though he was noticing it wasn't just her... further back he could spot countless other Heroes. It seemed that the clocktower was going to be quite the stage for a confrontation "I don't think this is really the time for this type of behavior miss~ You have the worst timing~" he turned Diana's comments against her as she was following him. Mostly to mess with her. He enjoyed that.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 pm

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 119

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Layout15

Sechs seemed to be busy writing in his journal as Cynder spoke to him. He just vacantly nodded to her as she was talking to him, like a husband who was pretending to listen to his wife while watching TV "Yeah..." he responded with complete disinterest. And then dragon's fire. Oh dear. Sechs raised his head to look at the fire coming straight for him and then he raised his hand and... it wasn't there. In fact, Cynder never attacked him, all she did was day dream about it... somehow. Sechs looked to the dragon with a look of annoyance as he responded "Are you trying to hurt me?" he really was up in the clouds! Either way, this man seemed to have some particularly strange powers, Cynder did actually attack him, but when the man raised his hand he caste some sort of spell and the attack had turned into a daydream. Sechs turned his back on Cynder to look at another Hero whom was looking at their confrontation from afar, about 20 years away. The man let out a "Hmph..." before slowly floating down towards the ground, his feet neatly touching the ground at the front of the clocktower.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Ƭнє Ɲιgнтмαяє Aωαкєηѕ】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Ƭнєу αяє ησт σƒ ƒℓєѕн αη∂ вℓσσ∂... тнєу αяє σƒ ∂яєαмѕ..."
Knightmare Theme - Arcadian Dream
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Diana rolled her eyes and saw that it was indeed the clock tower. She looked at the other buildings nearby.
"Don't be full of yourself. I'm not interested in 'elpless flirts, brigand..."
she said and then started to form a plan in her head. She could see that if anything was going to get done, it was going to be sooner then later. "'elp your dragon friend. I will find another way inside and catch them by surprise from the back. That way, I'll be able to give ample support. Are we clear?" she started to veer a bit to the right as they ran toward the tower.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 am

░░▒▒▓▓Oh  why  can  I  not  conquer  love▓▓▒▒░░

[Disaster] - The Invasion of Fortuna - Page 2 Ivan%2025_zps4evimukk

░░▒▒▓▓I  wanted  to  fight  this  war  without  weapons▓▓▒▒░░

Ivan Tardad
Azure Steel
I'm not their hero. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .but that doesn't mean
that I wasn't brave

Ivan raised his eyebrows as Takoda suddenly verbally lashed out at him, actually seeming to pale a bit at the thought that perhaps this young lady had a boyfriend that he’d just aggravated—but, Ivan took the fact that the word ‘boyfriend’ wasn’t actually said as an indicator that maybe these two weren’t actually dating? Good! He could still flirt without getting beat up! But then Aerie kind of backed away from him, eliciting about a split second of a kicked-puppy expression on his face before he returned to what he hoped as a very handsome smile. Hopefully. Either way, as Aerie told him and Kady to follow, he grinned, running after them, lance in hand.
“You’ve got it, milady! Lead the way!” he called to Aerie, following behind her, dodging around knightmares, nearing the clocktower. At first, he’d been worried about having to get up to the top—but then the man was kind enough to get down to the ground. As their small group neared Sechs and stopped, Ivan brandished his lance, pointing it towards the mage with a confident smile, doing what he could to hide his anxiety as he called out to the man, “That’s far enough, sir! I think you’re just about done terrorizing this town! Come quietly, unless you want to fight all of us!” Bold words indeed—but Ivan was actually kind of scared. He had no idea about this guy’s powers, and Ivan himself was still relatively amateurish at fighting…but it wasn’t as if he had any other choice here but to fight…! He just had to do what he could not to die…he was pretty good at getting out of near-death situations, and he hoped that trend would continue…

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
Head in the Clouds - I Need a Minute
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:22 am

Kady apologized some more and followed Aerie finding that there was indeed a man who seemed dubious, one point for Ivan. She lifted up her swords and got ready to fight, smiling at her guild mates readiness to fight the enemy but never letting her attention leave the enemy. She did however note that there seemed to be a dragon above them which was super cool she had never actually seen a dragon in real life before but this was not the time to gush "Sir you have caused enough damage recall your beasts and leave or we will be forced to take drastic measures"      
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  WolveBlade Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

Kaze blinked he was sure he'd just seen the dragon release a burst of flames at the mage. Even if it didn't realize he was there it probably would've hit him as well. But just as soon as he thought that the flame was gone. As if it never happened. The wind for a split second had passed through the mage. That freaked him out, even the knightmares caught the wind. But for someone to have the wind pass through them. Something extordinary had happen.

When the mage acknowledged his presence Kaze felt a light chill. Before slowly descending himself. This man was not someone to just rush in at. And Kaze was glad he decided to watch first. Who knows what this man could do with just the wave of a hand. And that book the wind seemed to avoid it like the plague. The other heroes had started to gather, but that didn't actually help Kaze feel any more safe. If anything it made him worry if the heroes would be saving each other now. But a calm demeanor gave away nothing of his thoughts. As he landed still a few yards away. When he suddenly heard the others start the stereotypical hero "stop you villian quotes". Something he never really thought of doing as it spent time that could be used to study the situation. And a terrifyingly interesting situation it was. Though he still mumbled to himself "At least the dragon's on our side it seems. Last thing we need is another opponent"

WolveBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum