Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 510

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal did a fist pump as Bunny basically agreed to the sleepover, but she'd be working so he had to settle for having fun with the Frogmen "YES! WE ARE GOING TO DRINK SOOOO MUCH APPLE JUICE!" Jackal yelled triumphantly as he followed Bunny. He really didn't have anything to do at the moment or even the immediate future, so he just sort of settled on following her. The tall blonde stood over Bunny's shoulder, following her a bit too closely than he probably should have, just to see what she was doing. "How is your hair not frizzy?" Jackal asked as he started to play with Bunny's hair.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 Bunny_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny looked around the dig site, looking for a good place to stake out for the night. She decided on a little incove on the front of the temple's main entrance, giving her good vantage of the camp. She once again, started to load her weapons. "Cause I dun like it frizzy. It's better with sheen and shine. Thought you'd know that Jackal." she said as she started to reload her plasma rifle and sniper rifle as well.  "You know, I think maybe I'll take a tiny nap in order to be fully awake for this...that okay Jackal?" she asked, turning and looking up at the man casually. He was like a fucking giant so like...wow...yeah...

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 510

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal nodded in response to Bunny's words "I seeeeeeeeeeee..." he apparently found Bunny's words interesting in one way, shape, or form. He watched Bunny play with her guns for awhile before she then asked him if it was okay for a nap "I don't see why not-" Jackal replied, letting out a light giggle before slowly backing away from Bunny. He then turned his back on the girl and waved "I'll leave you to your nap, mkay? I'm gonna check up on my frogmen-" he told her, throwing a candybar to her before exiting the room.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:15 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny nodded and smiled a bit. Least Jackal could respect her need to be at her best for the job. "Thanks. We'll talk later Jackal." she caught the candybar and started to nom on it as she made her way to the sleeping tent. There was one that was vacant, and she decided to take it. She put a sign on the door and then let out a sigh. She went to the cot, still nomming on the candy, and laid down, looking up at the ceiling.  "What have I been doing with myself...? Maybe...I should just quit...leave..." she closed her eyes, her belly moving up and down as she was breathing deeply. The thought of just taking Nao, leaving the west and heading east...maybe even back home...it was honestly tempting at this point...it really was. The thoughts swirled in her mind as she was trying to sleep.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 3010

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

About an hour later, Jackal would return. That was almost definitely not a good sign. Bunny would hear a knock on a tent pole, Jackal would then enter regardless of whether or not he heard a reply "Yo- got some bad news-" the blonde spoke in a solemn voice, even though it was tough to read Jackal due to his Chesire smile, his tone made it quite clear that this was serious. He motioned for Bunny to follow quickly "Get dressed for battle- we got a trail of blood leading from the camp to the temple-" he explained, and it was as clear as day: a bright clear trail of crimson fluid leading right to the temple. Jackal approached the trail, looking down on it with disgust. He was close to his footmen, he didn't know who was gone yet, but this was as clear as day. One of his friends was dead. And he was going to get payback.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny didn't even remember falling asleep. She looked over at Jackal in a groggy fashion, and looked up at him.  "Huh...wait wha?" she sprang up, rubbing the sleepies out of her eyes and saw it, a trail of blood leading into the temple. She growled and looked down. She'd failed again."...damn it..."she was such a god damn failure at her job, it hurt. She drew her knives and walked toward it. "Cover the front of the temple Jackal. I'm going inside."she said, walking into the darkness, ready to kill a bastard who did this yet again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:16 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal clenched his fists as he looked down on the trail of blood, he could barely stand looking at it. When Bunny arrived, he turned to her, putting on his shades to hide his eyes as he listened to what Bunny had to say. He didn't feel good about not getting involved, but Bunny was the assassin... if she wanted him to stay here and guard the gate that's exactly what he would do "Got it..." Jackal replied to her in a solemn, worried voice, with a hint of hatred. Hatred for whomever did this. When Bunny would enter the temple though, the stone doors would suddenly go shut and cut Jackal and Bunny off. The trail of blood led to the Grand Panacea pool, but there wasn't a body, just a trail leading to the liquid...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny turned back in fright as the door closed and she was cut off. She dared not make a sound.  "SHIT COCK ON A TIT! THAT WAS MY ESCAPE ROUTE TOO...maybe that's a reason why I'm a shitty assassin..." she thought to herself, and figured that if she had to make an exit...that'd be fine too. She found a pillar and hide behind it, looking toward the pool. She didn't see a body, and this was worrying. Where was the body if the frogman was duely killed. "...fuck..."she mouthed the word, staying absolutely still. She had no idea what was in here...but whoever it was...well...it was going to be a tough battle to he sure. Bunny had to keep her cool. She had to internally calm down. After a few light breaths in and out, she started to feel better. She kept watched of the pool.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 Hassas10

Jackal realized something was wrong as soon as Bunny took a step in the temple, however he was already too late once that happened. Just as Jackal thought about the possibility of this being a trap the doors shut on him. The blonde rammed his shoulder against the stone doors repeatedly, there was no budging it. Not unless he had his weapon... Jackal was quick to call one of his footmen for Excalibrator. He doubted the stone could take an attack like that, he had to get to Bunny quick. Inside the temple however... it was quiet. Too quiet. No bodies, not attackers, nothing. And then it happened. He emerged from the pool, the Grand Panacea splashing across the room as he stood up... he was a tall, muscular, hulking figure. He seemed to be of African or Middle Eastern descent, though the culture of his garb was hardly recognizable. What was recognizable were his bright green eyes and blonde hair which contrasted with his apparent ethnicity. He looked as if he was a mix of everything in fact, and he was quite the specimen. At the very least he was 7 feet tall, with a physique that was unreal, as if he was a Greek statue or a comic book character. His clothes were strange, as if they were from a culture long past, with knives piercing his skin, a strange headgear with a horn, and a loin cloth. But more importantly... he was holding the body of the Frogman in his palm. The behemoth looked up to the ceiling, tossing the corpse of the footman aside as he looked at his surroundings "W-where... am I...?" he spoke to himself, before he slowly turned to look... at Bunny. Looking at her, the giant took a step forward, examining her with a look in his eyes that Bunny would recognize. He was analyzing her as a threat "Y-you...?" he spoke, taking yet another step towards her, and another, and another...

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny saw him arise from the pond and just...looked. She quickly moved back behind her pillar, but it seemed too late, as he saw her. When he walked over, she looked up at him, trying to gage what the fuck to do. "What about me?" she said, taking a step away from him, keeping her knives close as she tried to figure out a new plan. She was alone with a giant hulking man that could crush her like a grape.
Just another Friday night.

"Who are you...?"she decided to just ask simple questions. Judging from his attire and him coming out of the pool...he may actually be a bit confused.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 213

The behemoth stared at Bunny as she spoke, it wasn't even clear if he understood what she was saying. He was speaking English prior, but his expression as he looked to the red head indicated a large degree of trouble. The man advanced upon Bunny, eventually standing right in front of her, towering above her "Hassan.... Hassan-i-Sabbah..." he replied to her, staring at the woman as if she had grown a second head out of her ass or something. He continued to stare at her for some time, pretty much ignoring any attempts at communicating with him if Bunny tried before eventually asking "Are you..." Hassan spoke, before struggling to speak for some time. Eventually he seemed to find his words for her "Are you here... for Treasure? Immortality? If so I have to kill you..." he told her, narrowing his eyes into a glare as his fists clenched tight. He was pretty serious, and definitely didn't seem like the type of guy to joke around. He seemed to indicate he was some sort of guardian for the Grand Panacea or something.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny's grip around her knives tightened as he looked at her. She looked back, glaring a little bit as he was trying to imtemidate her. She'd try right back.  "No...I'm not here for yer treasure...got no interest in livin forever." she said, though then she thought back. Hassassin? Was that his name. This guy was a fucking nutcase, who names their KIDS THAT!? Note to self, name your children something you can pronounce.
"Why are you here?"she asked, taking another step back.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:25 am

"Good." Hassan let out following a grunt as Bunny answered him. The giant of a man then turned his back on Bunny and began to walk away, right back to the pool as if he had lost all interest in her already. The giant only stopped when Bunny asked him a question, at first he just stopped. He just stood there, before slowly looking towards Bunny and answering "This is my home... I was taking a nap before your people woke me up..." he responded, his English becoming somewhat better at a surprisingly quick rate. He was waking up from a dazed state it seemed. Hassan looked at his surroundings, walk to a wall and observing it's ruined status before letting out a sigh. This place had aged bad it seemed. Shaking his head, Hassan turned to Bunny and began to walk to her again. He walked to her, getting closer and closer until... he passed her. Yep, he walked right past her and began to walk towards the shut door.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny gave a strange look. This was his home? No way...though he did just come out of that pool and his attire...Bunny wasn't too sure. Though she wasn't gonna say that out loud. Last thing she wanted was to piss him off."My people? Well it's my friends people, but...yeah. That's I guess...kind of my reason for being here. I need yah to stop killing the diggers." she said as he went to the door that was closed there. "No one wants your immortal pool thing. We were just tryin to figure out what was here. Not gonna steal it." thought maybe he'd listen...though maybe not. She didn't move, letting him sort of do his thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:59 pm

"False." Hassan interjected as Bunny spoke about the people he killed being here to study the pool "Those I killed snuck in here to use the pool. They were not worthy so I killed them. Does not matter now, pool is contaminated. I am free..." he spoke while looking at the shut doors. He just stood there, those doors looked so big that it'd probably take explosives to get it open again. Hassan's fists tightened as he let out a loud growl before throwing a punch towards the door. With a single blow, the entire stone door was sent crumbling. In a single show of strength, this man had just shown how inhuman he was. The frogmen outside all took a step back and yelled in shock as the door before them was burst open. They were inspecting Bunny, but instead they saw the giant that was Hassan-i-Sabbah. The behemoth tilted his head to the side as his eyes laid upon the footmen "Weak. Not worth my time." the man spoke as he just started to walk past them. The footmen just... stood there and watched. They were smart enough to know that when somebody of that caliber popped up they were our of their league, that was why the officers were there.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny just watched what was going on. So some of the frogman were trying to use the pool? And he murdered them if they tried. She didn't know how much of that was true, but you never really knew.  "So...how do you know if someone is...worthy?" she asked, and then saw him break that giant door in a matter of 30 seconds. She couldn't believe it. Bunny COULD have done that in like...15 minutes if she wanted to, but this guy was something else.
"W-wait!"she followed after him, hoping Jackal was no where to be found since she didn't want him hurt.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 pm

"By defeating me in ONE ON ONE COMBAT!!!!" Hassan yelled back to Bunny as she asked how somebody was "worthy". Of course, this was while he kept lumbering out into the outside world as the Frogmen watched in terror. Jackal was, luckily, nowhere to be found "I was last defeating 300 years ago... went on a nap after... then I woke up and now this..." he explained his current predicament quite eloquently to Bunny before Jackal finally came into view... with Excalibrator! "EXCALIBRATOOOOOOR!!!" Jackal screamed mightily as he swung the giant purple dildo, to which a gigantic sonic blast was sent at Hassan. Jackal figured the guy was a bad guy because, well... LOOK AT HIM! So the sonic blast hit Hassan head on and... it didn't really do much. Hassan just kept walking "Windy." he commented to Bunny as he kept walking towards nowhere in particular.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:41 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny couldn't believe that a strike from Excalibrator did...literally nothing to him. This man was truly a marvel, and Bunny couldn't figure him out. She went over to Jackal.  "If you haven't guessed already...that's the guy killing your friends..." she said, and shook her head, trying to figure out what to do. If they didn't do something, this guy was going to keep killing people regardless...but then again, having him go away would be pretty...good too.
"Oh man...I'm gonna have to fight this guy...aren't I?" she asked out loud to herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:53 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal at first lowered his guard, because honestly, whenever he swung Excalibrator his enemy was most likely dead. Yet, when Hassan completely shrugged off the attack, the blonde's eyes widened "Oh dear..." Jackal spoke as he started to back away. he was expecting some sort of counterattack, but instead Hassan just sort of kept walking. Jackal stood there, dumbfounded as Bunny began to speak to him "Yeah... I should have known this would happen..." nothing NORMAL ever happened anyways. Seeing as how this guy came from the bath he was most likely an immortal too. When Bunny asked if she had to fight Hassan, Jackal stroke his chin and thought on it "Uhm..." he looked over to Hassan, whom was currently surveying his surroundings "No worthy challengers... boring..." the immortal spoke as he shook his head. Eventually he just sigh before cracking his fist "Oh well... might as well start destroying the world again..." he spoke in an extremely nonchalant manner. Jackal, hearing this, immediately shot a nod to Bunny "Yeah... probably..." you'd think it would be wise to not take what Hassan was saying about destroying the world seriously. But at this point, it was probably a smart move to take everything seriously.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:17 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and nodded. She lifted her knife and fired a shot as Hassassin, glaring at him. "Yeah no." she said, walking toward him, in a sort of saunter. She kept the knife up, the barrel smoking from the shot.
"Look, I don't care about being immortal and that bullshit. But I do care about the world...a little. So, I'm gonna have to stop yah right there." she said, looking at him with a tern look. "So, I'll be your opponent."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:18 am

As Bunny shot at Hassan, he literally punched the bullet as it came at him at blinding speeds "Hmmm...?" the bullet had actually flattened and helplessly fallen to the floor. Jackal, meanwhile, was waving to Bunny as she went off on the attack "Watch it... this guy reminds me of that other guy that one time-!! that "other guy" being Cain, either way Jackal seemed pretty chill. This was all normal to him, in fact he was already running off on his own somewhere. Hassan, meanwhile, was just sort of staring at Bunny "That is a strange contraption... it fires tiny pellets...? Hmmm... and a knife...? I guess some things never change..." Hassan was actually about to walk right past Bunny, not getting a hint of her hostility even after she attacked him. he only came to a complete stop as Bunny announced she would be his opponent. The man came to a complete stop, before turning to her "Oh...? Will you...? That's great!" Hassan had really just woken up to be entertained at this point, he had run out of warriors that entertained him back in his day anyways which definitely factored into him taking his extended nap. But now, 300 years later, there was a new crop of opponents for him to face "Alright..." he responded as he completely turned to her and closed his fists "We will fight... and if you entertain me I will have my fills for the next couple centuries and take another nap... if you lose however... I will decide that this world can no longer entertain me and I'll destroy it..." he told Bunny blatantly, and before she could even say another word to him, he threw a punch to Bunny. Not any ordinary punch, because he wasn't even close to her. No, it was a punch far away from the red head, but once it was a thrown a whirldwind was thrown right at the assassin, enough to send her flying back.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny barely had a second to react before she went flying back. She managed to gather herself mid air before activating her jets and catching herself. She shook her head, finally realizing that she was way out of her league. "No...I gotta do this!" she boosted her way toward Hassassin, firing shots at the man from her blades as she roared closer and closer.
"The world isn't yours to destroy! And I won't let you!"she yelled as she was starting to psyche herself up for a fight. One that would be for her life. In other words, another Wednesday Morning.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 312

Hassan stood there with a stoic expression on his face as bullets flew towards him "Hmmm..." the man tilted his head to the side as he noticed the bullets impacting against his skin. They didn't even break skin. He picked up one of the flattened bullets and examined it with intrigue "How odd..." he muttered before looking back to Bunny. As she zoomed closer, he narrowed his glare towards her "FALSE!" the man yelled as he thrust both arms out towards her "If I'm bored I can do whatever I want!" he retorted back to the red head "That includes destroying the world!" there was sound logic in that, obviously. By this point, Hassan had noticed that Jackal disappeared, which he found interesting, but he chose to focus on what really interested him: Bunny. Suddenly, the man's arms which were thrust out at Bunny began to do something inhuman... they were literally stretching, or at least it looked like that. His fists flew out towards the red head zooming towards Bunny as a small whirlwind began to grow at his feet.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked shocked as her bullets just...did nothing. Then there were fists coming toward her...like...they were stretching and-OH MY GOD. "WAH!" she flew out of the way, dodging the attacks but barely. She stayed in the air, wondering what the hell to do! Bullets used to fix everything, WHY DIDN'T THEY NOW!?
"Grrrr..."she put the knives away and switched her arm with the plasma rifle. She held the gun and started to fire off plasma shots. Something had to work against this guy, or she was screwed.

Rise of The Eternal Assassin (1x1 Pan y Dest) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0[/color]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Hassan's arms seemed to be normal with the blink of an eye, something strange was definitely going on "Fast..." Hassan spoke as he examining Bunny dodge his attacks. He then just sort of stood there as he saw Bunny's plasma gun "Interesting! That's new!" he seemed to be fairly fascinated with modern weaponry, since obviously they didn't have that stuff 300 years ago before he took his nap. When Bunny fired at him, he didn't even seem to be moving... he just stood there waiting to get hit. Or so it seemed. Bunny would feel a finger lightly tapping on her shoulder... Hassan was standing right behind her, and the plasma shots just flew off into nowhere. And there the man was, standing behind Bunny. He was fast, a lot faster than anybody his size had any right to be. Crossing his arms, he looked down on the red head as he asked "So many gadgets... are you an assassin or an inventor...?" he asked sarcastically as a whirlwind suddenly burst out from Hassan's legs with enough power to send Bunny flying back again.

Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum