Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest)

3 posters

Go down

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Empty The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:36 pm

The year is 1935, New York City. In the midst of the Great Depression, the world is on the brink of a collapse. In the Great War millions of lives were lost, but now there are rumors of a second war on the horizon. The future does not look bright for mankind. Yet, in the darkest of times, a trio of masterminds plots not for world conquest, but for a newer, better future for mankind. They are know as The Trust. The Mistress, crime lord of the great Black Dragon Syndicate. Charles Paladin, genius inventor and dreamer of the future. Cain, a man from a time long past. Their aspirations to create a bright future for mankind will change the history of Earth as we know it...

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Empty Re: The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:23 pm

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Charle10

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles let out a small cough, they'd been getting worse and worse as of late. They all blamed it on the aging, of course, that's what happens when you living amongst immortals. They blame everything on age "What a beautiful day..." Charles spoke to himself as he sat on a balcony, looking out towards the Atlantic. Say what you want about the cities, the Earth was always going to be beautiful as far as this old man cared. He would appreciate these sights while he still had the chance. He knew he didn't have much time left on this Earth. "You only have a few years left to live at best... but I'm not sure, even in a few months you..." Charles could still hear the doctor's words echoing through his head. All the adventures he had, the crazy experiments, a literal rogues gallery of enemies... and to think cancer was just going to end him. He never thought it'd end this way when he first started his adventures, then again... you never thought about dying when you were young. Paladin let out another light laugh as he took a sip of wine "I'll live every day to it's full potential... and I'll..." Charles looked intently onto the horizon "I'll..." his fists tightened as he narrowed his glares towards the sun "I'll change the world..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Paladin's Theme- Living with Determination[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Empty Re: The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 pm

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Dw6_zh10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e r e      i s       o n e         t o          l i v e     f o r e v e r "

Xiu Swîang
Leader of the Black Dragon Clan
Mistress' Theme- Night

" T h a t        i s       a m b i t i  o n         a n d         w i l l          n o t h i n g       m o r e   "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

There were some footsteps behind Charles. The sound of high heels clatter as she approached the man from behind. Once she did, she wrapped her arms around Charles, giggling a little as she did.
"Morning lover."
she whispered as she smiled and kept hugging the man. She was, of course, dressed in a sexy chinese style dress. Also, right now, she wasn't on Black Dragon Leader duty. She was on 'make Charles feel great for the last few months of his life since he was gonna die' duty. She let go and circled around, facing him. "Sleep well? I sure did. Here." on a table near him she put down some medication, vitamins and one medication pill to make some of his aging pain go away. She then sat on the handle of his chest, crossing her legs and looking out as well. "It is a pretty day..."

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Mistre10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Charles leaned back on his chair as he heard a familiar set of footsteps "Heh..." the guy knew Xiu to the point where he even knew the sound of her heels by heart. As Xiu wrapped her arms around the man, his smile grew as he leaned the back of his head on her. He didn't really say much though, he just enjoyed the moment for awhile as Xiu circled him. His eyes followed her, though they momentarily stopped to shoot a look of disgust at his medication "I don't need that junk-" he spoke in a mutter. Though eventually he returned to looking at Xiu, a smile on his face "Having run running your super secret badguy syndicate Missy?" he asked jokingly "Ever consider dropping that gig and helping me make doomsday machines? You know that's what the press is calling them now? They think I'm a mad scientist! You know, like the ones from the serials?" he looked back out towards the horizon afterwards, deciding to gaze at the sunset with Xiu for awhile before suddenly tackling her into his room that the balcony was connected to and pinning her onto a bed. He gave The Mistress a dirty look before letting out a laugh "I've got an idea for a LOVELY romantic getaway, ever wanted to go to Germany?" the man asked as he looked Xiu in the eyes longingly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm

" T h e r e      i s       o n e         t o          l i v e     f o r e v e r "

Xiu Swîang
Mistress' Theme- Night

" T h a t        i s       a m b i t i  o n         a n d         w i l l          n o t h i n g       m o r e   "

Xiu giggled as she looked back at Charles, putting a hand on his cheek. "I told them I'm taking a leave for important business reasons...so right now, you little man, get me all to yourself. So...to answer your question, only if your doomsday machines are fun."
she chuckled and then yelped as he took her RIGHT BACK into the bedroom from hence she'd come. She laughed and let herself be pinned, a grin on her face. "Germany? I've never been...though it does sound like a good place to stage a weapons facility...don't you think Charly?" slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and adjusted herself accordingly.  "Although, you come first, as you always have, lover."with that she pulled him into a boob hug, giggling as she was just enjoying herself. She always did have fun with him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:15 pm

"They're saving lives, as they should be. The people are just afraid of what it all can do, Cybernetics... they'll change the world one day. Of course- they're just a stepping stone for what I'm really looking to make-" Charles was easy to go on and on when it was about his inventions. Really, he would never stop if not for the fact that he was on a bed with Xiu at the moment. Paladin was too focused looking into Xiu's eyes which he was entranced by "Weapons facility...? Not exactly what I was thinking but sounds fun to me too-" he replied to her as he cuddled with The Mistress intimately "It's been awhile since we've staged someone's death, how about we go do the world a favor and get rid of this Hitler fellow that's been making so much noise lately?" he asked before kissing Xiu on the lips. There was nothing better than making out while talking about killing Hitler. Nothing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Xiu Swîang
Mistress' Theme- Night

Xiu giggled and kissed him back, liking how he was getting all excited about his cybernetics and helping the world. Honestly, it was just a joy to listen to. Even in his age, Charles never lost any part of his charm...ever.  "Oh Charlie...I know you love your cybernetics...they'll make their break sometime soon, I know it."
she giggled, still kissing the man more and rolling so now she was on top of him, straddling him. Of course she was careful, since she didn't wanna hurt any part of him. "You know? I think it's a date. A romantic time in Germany killing Hitler..." she leaned down, looking deep into his eyes. "I think that just sounds absolutely perfect." she then started to kiss him again, closing her eyes and enjoying herself.

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:52 pm

✝✝✝ ▸ IS THERE MORE TO LOSE THAN GAIN? ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxpeople are connecting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t know what to say
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i`m good at protecting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat they wanna take

The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) D36e7712

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The Trust: Trinity of Sin (Pan y Emu y Dest) Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x i look myself in the face xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and whisper "i`m in the wrong place" x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Original Killer Gene】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Sir Paladin, Sir Paladin--!!" A familiar voice echoed from outside Charles` room, traversing upward through the halls with audibly nearing footsteps, until not less than a moment later, Cain abruptly swung open the door-- apparently he was really in a hurry, and seemed almost panicked as he arrived, his breath somewhat labored and his eyes wide. "Sir Paladin! Have you heard of these devises known as 'lightbulbs'?! They--!" It was then he paused and actually stopped to evaluate Xiu and Charles` position, staring for a few long seconds... before it clicked- and he grimaced, seeming almost exasperated or annoyed than actually conscientious. "...Ugh." He then stepped back, and cautiously shutting the door again. He waited a beat- and then from the other side of the door, continued. "...Anyway- I would like to know if it would be possible for me to obtain these 'lightbulbs', as I feel like I could use them well. A kind woman outside told me how to operate them. How long will you two be--? Three minutes--?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Why me...?
Cain`s Theme - Black and White[/color]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 am

So Paladin was enjoying himself, mostly because by this point Xiu had straddled on top of him "We come up with the best date ideas-" he replied to her with a small amount of laughter. And them him ad Xiu interlocked lips again, to which it seemed like they'd get more intimate until a familiar albino entered the scene. Charles nearly jumped as Cain entered, you'd think it would be normal by now since it happened so many times but it wasn't. Apparently they hadn't invented knocking yet in ancient mesowhatever. Charles just sort of stared at Cain for awhile before the albino just sort of left. Of course, Charles knew Cain hadn't left. Paladin gave Xiu a pec on the cheeks before getting up and straightening out his suit. So something about lightbulbs "The lightbulb...? Ah yes Thomas Edison, fair man. Black Dragon rarely had such talented workers- Cain these lightbulbs you speak of are fairly common place, I think we need to take you out more-" really, Paladin always felt like taking Cain with them on his and Xiu's outings always felt weird. Even he knew he was a third wheel and Charles wasn't sure if Xiu was okay with it or not. Either way, Paladin walked over to the door and opened it, shooting a serious look to the man "We have no times for lightbulbs. We're going to Germany to kill that Hitler fellow."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Xiu Swîang
Mistress' Theme- Night

Xiu pouted when Charles got off her, and went to the door. She soon followed suit over to the door.   "Oh hi Cainy-kins. Still enjoying the fruits of modern civilization?"
she joked, giggling about the lightbulb thing. Cain was always a hoot, excited over the smallest things. She nudged Charles a little bit.  "Doesn't that sound romantic Cain? Taking out a tyranical madman together. Charlie has the best of ideas."she said, leaning on him just a bit as he conversed with the whitette.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Cain crossed his arms over his chest, waiting somewhat impatiently for Charles to come to the door- when he did, the whitette only took one look at him before glancing away. He didn`t seem to realize how noticeable it was that he couldn`t handle looking Charles in the face anymore-- not since his age began to show. "I am content with not going out--" Cain murmured, only glancing back up when Xiu joined them, offering an amiable smile to the woman. "Doing my best..." His voice was never anything above the standard of audible, but the appearance of Xiu did seem to alleviate his obvious nerves just a tiny bit. He was fine when dealing with Charles and Xiu separately- but whenever faced with the two of them as a couple, he suddenly became irritable- why exactly was a mystery. That aside- as Charles mentioned that they didn`t have time for lightbulbs because Hitler killing time was imminent, Cain`s expression turned neutral. "I do not know who that is." He responded, absolutely deadpan. Of course, that didn`t mean he was really opposed to it.  

Why me...?
Cain`s Theme - Black and White
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Charles was quick to pat Cain on the back, not holding back as he did so "The old chum is always doing his best!" his pats on the back were quite harsh. Charles may have been showing his age with his wrinkles and somewhat grayed hair, but with little else. The guy was as fit as it got, that fact only hidden by the suits he loved wearing so much. So when Charles was about to pay you on the back, buckle up. Also be prepared when you shake his hand, not the robot one, the human one. "Where's your stupid hat?" Charles asked, examining Cain's hair before just shrugging his own question off as he just ran over to his closet and just started packing his own clothes for the trip. Apparently Cain didn't really have a choice "It's okay. You'll have fun! Remember when we wet to Peru to find ancient Incan treasures and it turned out Dinosaurs were still a thing? Yeah it'll be like that!" Paladin then pushed his newly packed suitcase towards Cain "Hold these will you, old chum? Say, how would you like to drive the plane today? Every time I drive we kind of crash..." like that one time over the Pacific, and in Japan, and in Mexico, and that one time Charles just wanted to go out for a flight...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 pm

" T h e r e      i s       o n e     w a y    t o          l i v e     f o r e v e r "

Xiu Swîang
Mistress' Theme- Night

Xiu smiled as Charles was talking to Cain about him coming. Xiu didn't mind, as long as Charles was happy. Though Xiu would enjoy if they had a little time alone anyway...  "I had a pet triceratops for a while. She was a good girl."
she grinned and then went to go get her bag all packed. This was a pretty impromtu trip.  "Charlie, we have pilots you know. Also, I need time to pack dear."she said as she was packing her clothes.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:08 pm

When Charles patted Cain on the back, the whitette lurched forward, knowing well of Charles` strength but not having had the time to brace himself for it- he coughed quietly, knitting his eyebrows and doing his best to seem generally unphased. "I--" Cain began to haphazardly answer as Charles inquired about his 'stupid hat', glancing up at his head with what looked like insecurity- but before he could get another word in, the man was off to pack his suitcase. He wasn`t actually sure about going on this trip-- he felt ill informed, and not to mention awkward at the thought of intruding on Xiu and Charles-- but it was beginning to look like he wouldn`t have a choice in the matter. "I... do not do well with 'fun'- I felt as if we had established that already, Sir Paladin-" He tried to cut in, doing his best to reason his way out of this- killing this Hit guy sounded like a good waste of his time, and potentially an opportunity to develop his gene further... but, still... "Perhaps you and Lady Siwang sho--" Charles` suitcase was shoved his way- and Cain stopped to stare at it for a moment with slight interest. He didn`t really have enough clothes to pack a suitcase of his own... was that something he should be concerned about...? More importantly, Charles was asking him to do a thing, which needed attention. "... 'Driving'...?" He nearly whispered, almost in awe-- that sounded new and exciting. The guy was just starting to figure out lightbulbs. He probably wouldn`t fair too well trying to pilot an airplane- but, damn if his curiosity wasn`t gonna to push him into trying at least. "Pilots are... 'dumb'. I can not crash. Yes." He nodded in affirmation, pretty sure that was the best way to say that.

Why me...?
Cain`s Theme - Black and White[/color]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Charles shot a grumpy look to Xiu as she mentioned the fact that they had pilots "I don't trust them! Those obnoxious rapscallions with their flappies and Carlton!" Charles had no time for all this young people stuff when he was inventing wings for humans, he never understood their antics. So then after that Cain seemed to accept driving privileges, so naturally Charles pat him on the back AGAIN "There we go, old sport!" he cheerfully spoke aloud as he then motioned for Cain to follow him with his luggage "It'll be a simple drive All you need to do is drive over the Atlantic Ocean and half of Europe." maybe deal with a nazi fighter or two, you know, normal stuff. Charles brought himself out of the mansion of his and onto a personal airway he had made himself for his little adventuring plan which by this point had probably been destroyed several times over. Charles opened his arms out wide as he looked upon his vehicle "Hello there darling! You're going to help us kill a dictator today! How are you feeling? Great? Good to know! Huh? How am -I- doing? Well... you know, I got cancer but otherwise I'm okay-" Charles had a really REALLY bad habit of talking to machines which was even worse when in public. On at least twelve different occasions in Charles' life people had accused him of speaking with the devil or something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:54 pm

" T h e r e      i s       o n e     w a y     t o          l i v e     f o r e v e r "

Xiu Swîang
Mistress' Theme- Night

Xiu rolled her eyes as she finished packing for the trip. She always did pack rather light when traveling...cause one second you could be in Germany, and next, at the hospital, and then in India cause SOMEONE WANTED CURRY. But right now, Xiu didn't mind too much. She walked out to the airstrip and went to Charles, kissing his cheek. "Enjoying your chat with Maya? That's this one right?"
Xiu asked as she gave her bag to the attendant and stayed near Charles, just enjoying watching him."Remember when they tried to exorcise you cause you kept talking to the cars? That was a treat to watch. First dates are always fun."she said and took one of his arms and held it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down