Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  Xpherix Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 Tyki%20Mikk%2022_zpsugxgdkhi

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 Warden%20name_zpsttzfdrjf

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

The Warden turned around to look up at Alison and her snarling appendage up in her perch.  "Oh, so you haven't forgotten me yet, I'm touched," he replied slightly melodramatic.  He tugged at the edges of his white gloves before putting his hands into his coat pockets.  His topaz eyes were now fixed on escapee as she warned him that she would never go back.  He chuckled at how quickly she assumed that was what he was here for but then again, she had no reason to think differently.  "Now now, that is not why I'm here.  If I really wanted to bring you back, I would have sent someone else to do it for me," he stated calmly, "No, I'm here to talk."  Then he took a moment to take out a tin and open it removing a cigarette and lighting it.  He took a drag from the thing and blowing a thin line of smoke from his lips.  "I think we can come to terms with one another and help each other out," he flicked ash onto the broken stone pathway, "A mutual benefit if you will."  Knowing she'd probably outright refuse he added one last statement before putting the cig back to his lips, "I could help you find what you're searching for."

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement."

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:08 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 1211

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison took a double take as The Warden told her he wasn't there to take her back to the Asylum "Wh-!? My ass you aren't! You think I was born yesterday!?" she replied to the man, her voice filled with nothing but anger. This was in contrast to her Chesire smile, which made her quite unable to emote her anger outwardly besides her words and tone. As Darius told her he was there to talk, that seemed to be the last straw. Alison snapped and charged at the man "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" she screamed, her tail letting out a massive roar as she began her attack... only to stop her charging only moments before it would hit him as the warden told her he could help her find what she was looking for. She had no idea how he knew she was looking for something, but the offer was enough to stop her completely. Alison's eyes widened as she took a few steps back "Wh- what do you know about the Order of Dagon!?" she barked out to the man, she was still on edge, but it was evident that he had gotten her attention.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Unknown Entities
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 pm

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

The Warden did not move an inch as the female grew angrier with every word that left his mouth.  With his particular line of work, she would not so much as phase him.  His flat eyes followed her movement as she leapt down from the tree and its old branches creaked having been relieved of her weight.  There was a smile on his lips as she charged him with the intent to attack.  That was until she stopped dead in her tracks having registered what he had said.  "There isn't much that goes on in this city that I don't know about Ms. Olmstead," he replied, "I've got eyes and ears everywhere and I know that you have been searching for this Order.  I could significantly speed up the process.  Of course you'd have to do something for me in return."  He lifted an eyebrow, "Let's face it, I'm the best shot you have to get that revenge you're so obsessed with.  Work for me and I will help you achieve it."  He smiled faded a bit, "I mean, after your recent failure at the museum, how much longer will you be running around before you end up getting caught again and back in my asylum?  If you refuse my offer, it will only be a matter of time."  His expression grew serious and his eyes cold, "I will not make this offer again," he stated firmly before his expression softened up a bit, "Take some time to think about it, I'm sure your new 'company' is waiting for you."

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:58 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison looked legitimately shaken as Darius spoke to her, telling her how he could help her find what she was looking for. He could help her find the order, he knew everything that went on in the city apparently. Alison didnt' even stop to consider the matter that he could be blatantly lying to her. She was so desperate that she would take anything. She was out of leads in this city, and driven only by her longing to find the Order "If you can find them... then..." she didn't care what sort of work he had in mind, if she had to kill hundreds she'd still do it. It'd be a small price to pay to get her hands on the people that wronged her "W-wait-!" Alison called out as Darius told her he'd give her time to think it over. She didn't need time, she already made up her mind "F-forget them... I need to find The Order of Dagon... I'll do whatever you want... but if you're lying to me, I'll feed you to the fishes..." she told the warden, her tail growling for some time before she soothed it with a pet. This could be what she was looking for. This could be the break she needed to find Obed Marsh.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:15 am

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 0355a310
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara looked around expecting to see Allison and was confused when she didn't she had left before her and it was only logical that she had gotten back first she felt a prick of fear run up her back what if the EDF person had caught her then she heard yelling and an explosion   "I think Allison is in that direction and I'm gonna see if she needs help explosions are the sign of fun or bad and I'm gonna go with because of what just happened maybe the EDF lady followed us wanna help Phil go help Allison? I'm a little worse for wear" she ran in the direction of the explosion to see Allison standing not with the EDF afro lady but some strange man. 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:37 am

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

"Oh?" Darius was about to just leave her to take as much time as she needed to decide when it turned out she didn't need it.  "So eager," he said with a smile, "So I guess we have a deal then."  His eyes flicked down to her mutated tail as it growled at him when she gave him another threat.  Although it was trivial to him, he gave her a nod.  "And I'm sure you're well aware of what could become of you should you dare cross me," he calmly added a threat of his own, "I don't need to elaborate do I?"  He brew another stream of smoke from this lips before looking to the side, his eyes locking briefly on the pink onlooker.  He looked back to Alison, "Well, let's be off then," he said flicking the cigarette onto the floor and stepping on it.  Then he turned and walked out of the zoo expecting his newly employed worker to follow.

{Exits}

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Phil

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 3 480px-Terraformar

Papa Roach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil's feelers were working up and down, as he was gaining knowledge of a new person. He knew Ali was here, but was that another male? That other male be damned... He decided to give the benefit of the doubt that Ali was probably eating a male, but when he heard the explosion his doubts heightened. "Phil away!" he called before jumping in the air and through a wall, leaving a mark of himself in the wall. He jumped across cages before appearing behind Ali. "ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" he called landing onto the ground, causing the ground the bend under him, forever leaving a dent of his feet. "Ali. I hear what happened at place of failed mission. Is Ali alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison gave a solemn nod to Darius "Of course... sir..." she replied to him in a low voice. She would not betray him, no, he was her only lead. He claimed he could find the Order of Dagon for her... she had no reason to doubt him. He knew about the order before she even said a word, it was readily apparent. When the warden said it was time to go, she was quick to follow. She didn't want to get left behind. As she made her exit, she turned to the direction of Phil as she heard him in the distance. She looked to Phil and Tamara, but didn't say a word for quite some time "I'm leaving..." she responded to Phil in a cold voice before turning her back and walking away. But eventually she turned back to the two, letting out a sigh "There's a book in New Gotham.... at a store or a library... it will be able to help you... conquer the world I mean..." she told the roach, she couldn't believe she gave away that information, but she hoped it would make her leave easier. With those words the Deep One Hybrid left the scene, nary a look back.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil stood there, shocked. Ali was leaving? "But... We shared beans together." Phil said his hand outstretched, he wanted to touch her shoulder. He however... Paused when he spoke again about a book. "But... Beans..." he said as his mind took note of the book she mentioned. "When I take over the world... I promise I will find you." Phil said as he watched Ali go off into the distance. He jumped to the roof of the tallest cage, the sun at his back before shouting out, "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEANS!" before falling to his knees. "Ali... You understood Phil... Even in the darkest of times."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:22 am

TAMARA RESIN
Tamarawatched her friend leave and felt a sensation of sadness spread through her body she had thought they were friends and Alison had been her first friend she felt anger bubble up inside her "ALISON come back " she yelled after the Whitette then the anger faded into the dull sadness again she looked at Phil and nodded "yea we will take over the world and find you, we promise" she patted Phil on the shoulder trying to calm the big roach man who was her only friend left now "Phil lets take over the world then Alison will come back to us" she looked after the leaving Allison and felt a new determination run through her they WERE gong to take over the world and that was a promise.  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil looked back to Tamara and fell to the ground, making another dent. "How are you? Ready for another mission?" Phil asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He admired her willingness to take over the world and get her teammate back to them. "We must find said book... Phil just wishes he knew what it was called."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:40 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara thought about the fact they had to find a book she hated reading and books and learning it was all icky to her plus she needed sex to heal herself she looked at Phil then at people in the zoo who to choose. "Well I need sex to heal before Im ready to go out on another mission it will heal my wounds and make me stronger soooo thats a thing" she was never embarrassed to ask for sex or to look for it but what just happened had shaken her a little bit, plus she had to find a book to help with world domination she had a full load "you want in or am I gonna steal a person from the park? then we can go find this mystery book and dominate the world" she pumped her fist at the idea of world domination not the idea of sexy times.    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil looked down at the bat girl, feelers moving, eye unblinking. "Sex?" he asked as he tried to remember what the word meant. "AH... You must mate?" he asked, and things went into slow mo for Phil. This was his chance! It was time to start his brood!? Now!? Right now!? Ah geez, all this time preparing and he felt so nervous! He picked Tamara up, "I SHALL MATE WITH YOU NOW!" he said as he jumped into the air with her and went into a building to finally do what he's wanted to do in a long time. Have sex. This is a big day for Phil.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:04 pm

TAMARA RESIN
~Le sexy times time skip~
Tamara was feeling refreshed and stronger after sex with Phil he was seriously something "ok now I'm ready to go on the mission"  Where would they find a book, bookstores or the library. "lets go to the Library or a bookstore or something what ever we find first" she was ready to get Allison back and dominate everything she was going to have so many sex slaves it would be glorious.  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:07 am

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil came out looking victorious, he was successful in his first mating process! One down millions to go! "This is the beginning of a new reign! You shall give birth to many children!" he said as he hugged Tamara with one arm before letting go and looking to the city. "NOW! We go now!" Phil said as he made his way to the Library!

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:05 am

TAMARA RESIN

Tamara giggled when he said her giving birth to children, her race had the choice of getting pregnant it only happened when they wanted it too but he was so excited she didn't want to burst his bubble "YEA LETS GO TAKE OVER THE MOTHE FUCKING WORLD" she had her hands in the air excitedly being an evil femfatal really agreed with Tamara.
(Exit)  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:39 pm

TAMARA RESIN

Tamara walked back to the zoo in high spirits, whistling and petting her mutated penguin. They were one step closer to ruling the world and with this book they were going to do just that. she held her penguin with one arm its fat little feet waddling beneath it and with the other hand raised the book towards the sun like it was the holy grail.  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil came back, his pecs bulging, nose deep in a book. "Phil sees... Some like it hot..." Phil said nodding his head while reading before looking to Tamara. "NOW... WE MUST... REEEEEEEEEEEEAD!" Phil said as he went back to reading the books. It was... Much less epic then he made it sound like, but Phil didn't care. His minions started surrounding the area and began reading as well.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 pm

TAMARA RESIN

Tamara handed Phil the book "not me, I'm not it" if there was anything that she hated more then cold days it was reading and doing anything that resembled work with her mind. She sat down in pretzel position and crossed her arms "I suck at school work, lemme go shoot something" she pouted.    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3