Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:43 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Raspbe10
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara humphed when she was called green "I'm gonna shoot lots of people for target practice just you waahhhhh" before she cold finish her sentence Phil picked both her and Allison up crushing her wings behind her in the mans massive body "Hard to breath Phil" when they were put down she breathed a deep breath and regretted it it did not smell pleasant in Phil's home like a mix of mold and wet dead dogs. but when he mentioned something beany she was officially lost "beany?" she said tilting her head to the side a little while stretching out her wings.    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:53 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 2310

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison's eyes widened as her 'green' obviously flew over Phil's head "Pink...?" she asked, but things were moving by so quickly. Before she could say anything, the man asked if she liked beans, AND THEN SHE WAS FLYING THROUGH THE AIR "Wha-!? I-!? WHO!?" before she could even understand what was happening... she suddenly found herself in a quite unpleasant treehouse. Well... unpleasant to anyone who wasn't a hobo. Thankfully Alison was a hobo, so she fit right at home. Alison chose to ignore the couch and instead sit on a pile of trash, she was more used to that. And then she was given beans, which were surprisingly not rotting and filled with maggots "SEMI FRESH BEANS!? A DELICACY!" she cheerfully yelled as she ate the beans clean. Then she tossed the can towards her tail, which ate the can. The tail let out a huge burp before Alison began to tilt from side to side on top of the pile of garbage "So this is our base yeah? Rooooomy...!"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Unknown Entities
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 am

Phil

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 480px-Terraformar

Papa Roach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are You Feeling Beany?" Phil asked as he gave Tamara a can of the same beans. "Good beans." he said before diving into his junk, and swimming in it. He poked his head out, his feelers twitching as he took in the smell. "Yes... This is my base. Perfect no? PERFECT NEST! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed as he hugged his junk. "You like beans? Plenty of beans around. Lots of food, and humans just throw it out!" he said before munching on some pizza. He then scurried away and suddenly appeared behind them. "Up here is where the beds are. Make own rooms. Care not I do." he said as he started showing them around his 'nest'. "I wish to dominate the world. But not many want to help." he finally said before jumping out again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:19 am

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Raspbe10
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara did in fact like beans and they were free so she took a bite finding they were pretty good free food was best food then she flew around the base looking at the mounds of trash, she managed to find Christmas lights and lanterns which excited her greatly, being in the bright light reminded her of home. She flew for a while more until she noticed there was a nice warm sunny spot in the tree and decided to make camp finding pieces of plywood and using that was a makeshift floor in the tree hanging up the lights and turning them on and finding a blanket that smelled like cat pee and putting it in her new home. after she was done she flew back down and smiled proudly at her makeshift treehouse.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:55 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison once more nodded in affirmation to what Phil was saying "You'd be surprised what people just throw away... I found some perfectly find half-eaten pizza the other day..." she also had a half eaten burger with only a few ants and a rotten banana, but she didn't want anyone to be jealous of her for it. She watched Tamara just go up and leave and didn't really follow her, she just sort of stayed on her mountain of trash, looking at Phil as he spoke "Tell me about it..." she replied to his comment that not many people wanted to help him conquer the world. Honestly she didn't care, she'd help him if she got what she wanted. All she wanted was revenge on -him- for everything -he- did, she could care less if humanity was wiped out in the process. Once Tamara came back, Alison was alerted for some reason, and quickly pounced on the Demonling to pin her to the floor growling. Upon realizing what she did, Ali's eyes widened as she rolled off the pinkette "S-sorry-" Alison was always on edge everyday, fighting for her life. She wasn't used to people being behind her like that.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

"Yes, yes! ALL GOOD YES!" Phil said as he clapped his hands together. "Will always share bounty with you." Phil said, and if he had eyebrows he'd be wiggling them. But he didn't so he was just staring at her blankly, with a wide grin. "It's impossible yes!? But you Ali... And Pink-Green will help me now yes? All part of big plan-" Phil began before Alison pounced on Tamara. He read about this somewhere! "Lesbians Go Wild?" he asked while tilting his head. Yes he remembers seeing all those posters of women on top of one another like this. Though he had no idea what they were. He just remembers reading the poster. He walked over to Alison, and knelt beside her and Tamara. "All good now yes? All good to hear plan?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 87f0c410
[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Tamara12

Tamara wasn't ready for Allison pouncing on her and in her surprise she transformed "Oh shit I thought I was finally getting this down too" with Allison still on top of her she heard Phil talk about lesbians go wild and she was pretty sure he did not know what that meant but then Allison got off of her and apologized "I'm pretty sure right now I'm more sorry then you. This" she motioned to all of her "is my other form and I was gonna tell you all about it but not like this, I was waiting until we had moved in first lemme just calm down and I will turn back" it took a few deep breaths and focus but she finally calmed down and returned to normal "ok now I'm ready lets hear the plan Phil"
[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Raspbe11
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison rose an eyebrow as Phil mentioned lesbians "Don't even think about it... she looks a little too human for my tastes..." she replied with her usual grin, giving a thumbs up to Tamara "Your other form will be useful though- I think we should-" before she could finish, she noticed Phil's eyes and just started to stare into them. Something about those unblinking, hideous eyes just made Alison want to... stare into them. The staring continued before she remembered that Phil asked a question and she responded rather erratically "A-a plan!? O-okay! Let's hear it!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil's eyes... Stayed the same. They actually do not have the ability to get any wider then they re right now. But he was surprised. "Her lumps became big!" he said, referring to her breasts. However when it was explained that this was her other form he blinked that strange blink. He then looked down at Ali, waiting for her response, but she was staring at him. In his eyes. They stayed silent until she said something. "Plan... Plan is... TAKE OVER WORLD! HOW!? Old plan was to make lots of babies to become army, but ladies no want to have babies with me. So New plan! I gather my scouts, and we take over with roaches!" he said before taking out a piece of paper, and got some mustard to draw with. "If we can take over city, be closer to taking over planet. Yes? Good Plan yes? But need device from science place to increase my control over roaches."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Raspbe13
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara blushed a little when he mentioned her lumps getting bigger but still listened they were going to take over the world this seemed like a good plan to her   "This sound like fun can i nick some stuff for world domination plan Roach-day too?" she wanted some cool stuff and this gave her the opportunity to practice shooting some people maybe even learn how to absorb peoples souls like her siblings could when she killed the people "I call eating their souls if we have to kill people"  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:32 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison let out a sigh when lumps were mentioned "Rather boring aren't they?" she spoke in a rather half-hearted manner, only gaining some attention as world domination was mentioned again. His original idea definitely didn't seem very fool proof... and then he announced his NEW idea... which was also quite general, but who was Alison to judge? She was never the brains of the operation. Slipping her hands into her pockets, she nodded in understanding to the roach "Sounds like a plan... when do -we- step in...?" she asked, so far Phil's plan only involved cockroaches, but she knew quite well that somehow her and Tamara would be involved. She took a step closer to Phil, almost leisurely so "You want us to steal this device...?" she could only assume this was the case. Which was fine, Alison was used to jobs like this. Whatever it took to get what she wanted "One question though... do you mind if I ask?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil paused for a moment. "Huh?" he asked when Alison asked what they were going to do. Though he would have liked them to be the new mothers of the world, it looks like they wanted to be part of the action given what Tamara wanted to do. Women were hard... "YES! Help me steal thing!" he said with a nod. He liked his cockroaches idea. And no one was arguing with him on it. "Was that your question?" Phil asked, when Ali asked if she could ask a question.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:47 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara nodded what were they going to do besides steal the thing which they had no idea where was or what was  "Me too for questions, where is the science place?" she was still smiling but she was actually curious how guarded the place would be and what this device did besides control cockroaches.     

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:54 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison just ave a single no when Phil confirmed her question "I thought so-" she didn't really care where it was, but as long as she did what she needed to do she knew she'd eventually get what she wanted. Once Phil said he would answer her question, she looked him right in the face and just abruptly spoke to him "Does "The Esoteric Order of Dagon" ring any bells...?" she asked, just the way she asked it made it plainly obvious it meant something important to her. And then Tamara asked where the science was... "That too."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil blinked, before making some clicking noises, and in came a cockroach, clicking back to him. "He said that he'll show you the way to science place. His cousins live there. At the Intergalactic Culture Museum. Have new thing showing there, yeeeeees." Phil said as the roach crawled over his face and unblinking eyeball and went into the trash. At the question of if he knew this Order of Dragon Phil tilted his head and blinked. "Nope, nope. Not know at all. Find out later maybe? Scouts good... Scouts very good. Want LUKUJODFUBAKA Junior to show you place now?" Phil's voice went different when he said the roaches name. Like a strange screeching noise. "You can call him Luke if it too hard to say. He understand." Phil said as the roach crawled over his face again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:43 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara jumped up and down at the thought of her first real evil doer job  "Luke showing us the way would be so much fun" She flew again in the air when she jumped up and down "this is so cool we are like those villains in the movies humans have except real and better " She had no idea what Allison was talking about she she tilted her head and hmmed in the air she did think the thing Allison was talking about had a cool name though she didn't know what it was.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:54 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison let out a "Tch..." when Phil said he didn't know anything about the Order of Dagon. Unfortunate, but there was still hope. His ability to control the roaches of New Gotham meant that he was still useful, and that he could find her the information she needed far before she could ever hope of even finding a clue. "That's all I want... I need to find those people-" she told him, before listening in on his plan. So this roach... better to be referred to as Luke... they were to follow him to the museum? Alison gave Phil a nod, she was ready "Got it... lead the wake Luke." she spoke to the roach, not feeling particularly weird about talking to a cockroach.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Phil

Papa Roach

"I do not know these Moooovies. But I will take your word for it." Phil said when Tamara started to excited. Seeing them so excited made Phil feel happy. Yes, they will excellent in starting a new family. BUT he needed to start being 'powerful' before all the ladies come to him. Phil made a clicking noise again and Luke crawled to the ground, and began to scurry away. "I will stay here and make things. Go, go!" Phil began to grab random things and started to combine them.

Luke made clicks as he went off to the location to help them dominate the world.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 pm

TAMARA RESIN
Tamara fly off in the direction that Luke was scurrying "have fun making stuff, see you later alligator, Allison lets go kill some people and get some stuff" she flew around Allison making sure to avoid her tail, but before she completely went she made sure to go get her gun from the abandoned penguin habitat that was now her old home making sure she was armed and ready, this was gonna be fun
*EXIT*

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison watched as the cockroach scurried off "There it goes-" she commented, hunching over to get a better look at it. The thing was slow, but big. Those were the best kind of cockroaches. Alison looked over to Phil for a moment when he said for them to leave without him, because he was making stuff. She watched him just put a bunch of random junk together "Ooooookay then-" she muttered before following Tamara out after the roach. Now hopefully they could find the device they needed to get. Not that Alison had any idea what it was.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:02 am

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 1211

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison eventually returned to the park with nothing to show her effort for but black eye "That sucked..." the hybrid spoke in a moan, eventually deciding to cling onto a dead tree as she let out a sigh. If she showed herself to Phil now... she wouldn't even know how he'd react. He might be furious, perhaps he'd take it well... but regardless their mission was a complete failure and she'd have to face him eventually. But eventually was not now... so Alison decided to just linger about in the zoo, keeping herself quiet. Was there ever a chance that she'd catch up with the Order of Dagon...? Only time could tell... but Olmstead felt her heart sinking further and further into the deepest darkest pits of despair as a sense of helplessness took over her. She was just a punk with an overgrown tail, what hope did she have of taking down the Order?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:30 am

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 0355a310
TAMARA RESIN
Tamara finally went back to her normal form by the time she had gone back to the zoo she was in a bad way with a bullet wound in her leg and scrapes and cutes all over her body it was nothing sex couldn't fix but still she was sore, in pain and bleeding. she walked back into the headquarters with the mutant penguin "Phil I'm home Allison should be far behind we had a ..... unexpected EDF encounter and couldn't get the goods, I'm sorry" she hung her head down and snuggled her gurgling penguin which by this point she had named peon. He was gonna be mad she just knew it.

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:35 am

Phil

Papa Roach

Phil was in the middle of making his machine, and while it was strange looking device it was obvious the Phil put a lot of love into making it. It looked like a pedestal with claws curving around it that looked to have been made with coat hangers. When he heard Tamara come back he ran over to her and gave her a big hug. "Good, good! You back!" Phil said before putting her down. "What... No... No thing? No Orb Thing To help Phil create massive sound wave to communicate with roaches everywhere?" Phil asked and there was silence. Phil stared at Tamara, his eyes unblinking. "... And the clans remain divided..." he said sadly before walking over to his creation and placed a hand on it. "Where Ali?" he said his hand tightening on the device enough to make a hand print. Was Phil angry? It was hard to tell.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:25 am

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Tyki%20Mikk%2022_zpsugxgdkhi

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 Warden%20name_zpsttzfdrjf

♠ ♢ ♥ ♧ ♣ ♡ ♦ ♤

There came the steady sound of dress shoes clacking against the stone floors.  The footsteps would continue to grow in volume as they approached Alison only seizing once they were beneath her perch in the withered tree.  They scraped as the wearer of the shoes turned to face one of the unfortunate creatures on display nearby.  The owner was a man with dark swept back hair in clothing that was a bit too nice for the given location.  The man simply watched the creatures move about their confines for awhile before glancing down at a nearby "feed the animal" dispenser.  He placed a quarter in the machine and turned the crank so it spilled out a few food pellets from the bottom.  Catching the dry feed in a gloved hand, he proceeded to toss it into the cage causing the animals to swarm to the spot at which they landed.  He pat his hands together to dust off any remnants of the feed from his hands.  "Isn't fun to watch them fight over the small scraps of food you get to toss inside their cages?" he spoke aloud without removing his gaze from the creatures.  He smirked, "I see this is where you ended up Ms. Olmstead.  How fitting."

♤ ♦ ♡ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♢ ♠

"I'm sure we could come to an agreement."

I Can't Decide

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:19 pm

[New Gotham] - The Bronx // Bronx Zoo - Page 2 1211

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't once pay attention to the ominous footsteps behind her. Her mind was lost on the thought of her failure, and how she could recover from it. She couldn't care less about Phil's plans, but she needed to succeed if she hoped of getting the information out of him that she wanted. She was just about to get off her ass and head back to the tree house when she heard the sounds of animals swarming together in an effort to devour food... and a familiar voice. Alison's eyes widened as she immediately began to breathe heavily, it was him. She turned to the sound of the voices, taking a defensive stance as she glared at him "You..." Darius Delacroix, he was the warden at Gotham Asylum. She would never forget what they did to her there, she was never going to return to that godforsaken hellhole again. Alison's tail let out a roar as it looked to The Warden alongside Alison "You bastard... if you think I'm going back -there-... then you've got another thing coming..." she muttered, her hateful glare intensifying at him, though she just couldn't look him in the eyes. No matter what, she could not bare looking him in the eyes. He had a sort of aura about himself that just made him terrifying, when by all means he seemed to be a normal man... well, by this city's standards. NOBODY was completely normal in New Gotham. This man though... this man was something completely different. He was just terrifying, and all he had to do was just be there.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next