Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Serova

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova kind of just glared silently at Schizophora, tired of arguing with him. Instead, she turned to hunt down some kind of food, which was remarkably easy given where they were. She didn't seem to care as Sven ran off with giant ants as backup, sighing as the bug man returned from sending them off - only to blink at the talking bag of Doritos. "... What happens if I eat-- ... nevermind-" The alien broke off as the Key Master was turned back to her normal form, sighing and continuing making food. "Guess that eliminates that possibility..." She seemed to want to avoid talking, staring determinedly at her meal as she worked to prepare it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:40 am

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

Key Master finally changed back, and went to touch her face and the rest of her body. "Oh thank the universe..." she said, making sure that she was all there. Then she looked to Serova, and narrowed her eyes. "Were you honestly about to take a chip out of me?" she asked the information broker, now to be honest she had no idea what would have happened if someone did open the bag, but she didn't want to test that. She was in one piece now.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:23 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 1511

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora solemnly shook his head as Key Master turned back into a human...ish thing "So many scientific opportunities... lost..." he muttered, sad. He hug his head low for awhile in low spirit before suddenly rising up with newfound energy "Oh well! I can find out what happens when I turn Evelyn into a bag of Cheetos!" and messing with Evelyn was always a great thing to do! It was the greatest anti-depressant in the universe! Possibly even the multiverse! Schizphora looked over to Key Master in the aftermath of such thoughts, he was now hoping that Sven would return with the dog "That dog... it was a Cosmic Key... hopefully Sven doesn't fail me ad return without it. Speaking of which. The third Cosmic Key is apparently on the moon now and we need to get Ronny Rockets to space, would either of you happen to be good with SCIENCE so we can get this this spaceborne?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Serova

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova rolled her eyes as the Key Master glared at her, ignoring the offended tone in her voice. "Hey, at least I asked what would happen first. I wouldn't have if something bad would have happened," she protested, shaking her head with a sigh before turning her attention to Schizophora. "... The moon?" Serova groaned as the other said that, but his immediate follow up about getting the burger joint into space... well, that earned a soft stare of surprise. "... This place... into space?" She looked around, gaze calculating since she'd learned he was likely serious. "... If I had a few days or even a week, maybe," she responded eventually, frowning slightly at him. It would take lots of work to fortify the place to survive passing through Earth's atmosphere without killing them. Plus, there was the matter of air, and getting something large enough to get such a big thing into space in the first place... Yeah, a week was about right. If she never slept and was lucky enough to find all the materials nearby.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:45 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

"Whatever..." Key Master said as she took out a pack of cigarettes and began to light one up to smoke. She needed to calm her nerves and this was the best way of doing it. At hearing that the next target was on the moon Key Master blew out some smoke and thought. "I can could probably do a few things as well." Key Master knew a lot since she had the time to learn. "This'll be the first to apply what I have learned to a building though..." she said before looking to Serova. "Want to start making plans or does our Master have one in mind?" Key Master asked as she looked over to Schizophora.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:24 am

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 1511

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 4 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora seemed to shrug Serova off almost as soon as "days" were mentioned "BORING! MAGIC TIME!" Schizophora then opened his spell book and began to use some sort of incantation, not so much as taking a second to listen to either Serova or Key Master. Before one could even blink, Ronny Rockets was surrounding in some sort of yellow globe of mystical energy before it literally broke off from the ground, flying into the air. Of course, not one soul in the city found this particularly weird, if you looked down you'd notice that no one even bothered to so much as look up. This was all normal to New Gotham now. "Now I'd say its about time to pick up Sven and the useless one, what do you guys think?" the sorcerer asked with a maniacal giggle as the now flying Ronny Rockets slowly flew towards... Kalem Klub!

(EXIT SCHIZOPHORA, KEY MASTER, AND SEROVA)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4