Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:44 am

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 1511

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora kind of just backed away from Evelyn a bit because her yelling was too much. He stood there dumb-founded as both her and Sven took turns against the guy, to which all Schizophora could say was "Wow you guys are insulting-" then he shrugged. He hopped back over to the kitchen, crossing his arms as he said "Let's all get back to work! Chop chop people! What am I paying you for!? GOSH!" the sorcerer fixed his tiny paper hat as he took a look outside the store from a window. It would be lunch time soon... soon there would be hordes of hungry customers eager for very cheap and very disgusting burgers that were probably not made of real beef. It was at times like this that the bug wondered where Key Master and Serova were... they would be a lot of help for the lunch hordes. Schizophora stroked his chin as he spoke to himself "Where are those two? It'll be lunch time soon..." it was as if Schizophora completely forgot about the Cosmic Keys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:31 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

"You don't pay us. Your not even making enough of a profit to really keep this place going." said a voice from behind. There walked in Key Master, holding a book and a calculator. She looked to have been in the back, doing... Accounting? Yes, it wasn't her job, but she did it anyway even if the bug man didn't listen to her. It kept her mind from becoming bored. And when Key Master was bored... Things... Happened. Mostly elaborate traps in this place that everyone had to clean up later. "Wow, it's going to be lunch time soon." The Key master said as she looked at the clock. "I hope that Serova get's here soon. I wonder if she went off to find information on those keys..." she mumbled to herself before storing the book away. "Also, hi."

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:51 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 Karst_jp_zps757f1eb1
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Evelyn sat on the crate still, and heard Key Master come in. She looked and saw her come in. "Oh, another one? Looks like their coming back..."she felt a little awkward. Maybe she should...go into the bathroom and just sort of...stay there."I'll be...doing things..."she got up and went to the back, going to...file stuff or something.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Schizophora waved off Key Master's words as they were heard "Look lady, you can throw around all the fancy numbers your want- I don't have time for your FACTS, I'm running a burger joint here!" he immediately dismissed Key Master, turning to Evelyn only to see her running to the bathroom. Well... everybody had their emergencies "MAKE SURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU'RE DONE!" and there she went. Well that was something. The sorcerer looked back to Key Master and shrugged "Yeah about that, we're going to need to go through the lunch shift without her! EVERYBODY! PREPARE FOR...... LUUUUUUUUUUUNCH TIME!" he yelled, summoning forth magic to cause the entire restaurant to shake. Lunch time was upon them... and soon everything would go to hell.

Remember when they were looking for the Cosmic Keys?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:57 pm

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

Evelyn was about to go into the bathroom, but then the bug man yelled about the impending lunch rush. She guess there was no time like the present to really start with her new job...so...maybe. She looked at the other workers...the human ones. "Y-YOU HEARD THE BOSS! THESE PEOPLE NEED THEIR PROCESSED FOOD BULLSHIT! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!"she yelled, and then went into bathroom, breathing out a sigh. She wasn't sure if she did that right. Or was right at all. Was really working for this bug guy the right decision? Though...right now...she really didn't have a choice. Took a moment to calm down, and then went into the back office, looking through files. Maybe there was something this guy had she could look at...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm

* The Key Master *

"And it's going to be the facts that are going to kick your ass... Like always." She whispered under her breath as she looked to Evelyn. "Hmm? Isn't she usually cleaning toilets?" she asked before looking to her boss. She let out a sign, and held her head. They've been on this planet doing this for how long again? It was fun for a while, but enough was enough. Then came the lunch call, and hell was set loose. She looked to Evelyn, raising an eyebrow. "What did she get a promotion?" she asked before going behind the counter to get ready for lunch. "Okay after this Bug-Man, we need to talk. We've been down here, flipping burgers, and not once have we looked for the keys." The Key Master said, her tone showing her annoyance. "Did we come her to serve or to have others serve us, I mean... What the shit?" she asked before glaring at a teen that was staring at her. "Stop looking at me."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

”What’re you paying us for? You barely pay us anything! Aren’t we supposed to be executing some big things here? Things that involve not having this shitty-ass job for the rest of my goddamned life? And I don’t care if I’m insulting—I’m glad you’re insulted—Christ—” Sven fumed at Schizophora as the man told them all to get back to work. He was fairly done with this—he’d been waiting forever to get to the cosmic keys stuff, and they hadn’t even started that yet. He was tired of burgers. He never wanted to see another burger ever again at this point. Especially not burgers this shitty. He mostly just stood there and looked frustrated as they talked to Key Master, and when the whole restaurant shook, he had to catch the box full of bags of hamburger buns before it fell off the counter—but once the place stopped shaking changed his mind and smacked it off the counter anyway. He had to get his frustrations out somehow, after all—and as soon a Key Master voiced her complaints to Schizophora, Sven stormed over to the bug man and quickly added on, ”Ya know, she’s right! I didn’t come back to this fucking shithole just to sit around and flip burgers! I’m BETTER than this, bugface, and you fucking know it!” He didn’t even really care if anyone out front heard him at this point—he was pissed.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

So Schizophora's deal with Evelyn was already back-firing. That was fun! Schizophora already knew it was time for damage control on that one, so he quickly inched over to her and suddenly stuck his arm upwards "PINKY! Could you do me a favor and clean that bathroom? ITS REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE THE LUNCH SWARM ARRIVES! HAHAHA- YA THANK YOU GET OVER THERE!" Schizophora quickly grabbed Evelyn and just tossed her into the bathroom again. It was quite amazing how much time she was going to spend in there. He then looked over to Key Master and Sven, it was quite apparent they were turning on him, at least to anyone but Schizophora "WRONG! I don't pay you guys anything-" he replied to Sven quite bluntly, as if that was somehow going to shut Sven up and not get him more angry. Key then looked over to Key Master and started to poke her glasses as he spoke authoritatively "Listen here missy! It's all part of the plan! You're all just impatient! LOOK! We'll get a Cosmic Key after Lunch Swarm, cause I already found one! OKAY!? Now why don't we-" before Schizophora could really finish his sentence... the lunch swarm arrived. Hundreds of people burst into the building, nearly trampling each other to get in line for burgers. Hell was upon them.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:07 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Eve gasped when the bug man through her into the bathroom again. She growled and screamed a little. "YOU BASTARD! WHAT about...our..." she sighed a little, sniffling cause that spell was still in effect, and looked at the bathroom. She was...pretty clean to be honest...cause that's all she was doing for the last while was cleaning the bathroom. She shook her head and went into one of the stalls, closing it and just sitting there. People would come in and out, and she was just going to wait it out. This bathroom was sort of like her cell after all.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:34 am

* The Key Master *

Key Master was glad that at least someone was on her side. She crossed her arms, allowing some buns to fall on her. She was waiting for Schizophora's reply to all of this. Other then Evelyn being out back to the toilets, a shame really since she was looking forward to talking with the Alligator woman. She was technically part of the team, and kinda not. Might as well make nice just in case things go to the crapper. "Oh really? You better hold off the part of the deal because-" And then it happened. The Lunch Swarm. The Key Master never understood how anyone liked this stuff, or how anyone came here. "PREPARE THE BURGERS! GO GO GO!" The Key Master said as she went into the back, and to the friers.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:16 am

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

”Exactly!" Sven replied when Schizophora explained that he didn't pay them anything. "I can't exactly gamble with ketchup packets, ya know! I need cash!" However, before he could complain anymore about his salary, suddenly, the restaurant exploded into activity has hundreds of people piled in all at once. Sven spun around, grabbing a bag of buns that had fallen from the box and quickly going over to the grill and began banging out burgers, quite literally throwing them through the service window into the hungry, waiting maws of the customers. ”Fuck you—and you—AND you—” he grumbled with each customer he served. ”Ugh, this is stupid…! ‘Go to Earth,’ they said! ‘It’ll be EASY,’ they said!” He had to pause his continuous stream of burgers flying out the window in order to let a giant wad of order slips be shoved inside by one of the other employees, the slips pretty much coating the grill before he smacked them off with his spatula. ”Somebody SERIOUSLY ordered the Super Mega Macho Combo AGAIN?! Why do we even HAVE that combo?!” He continued to rage on a bit as he slapped a huge hunk of meat onto the grill to begin making this ‘Super Mega Macho Combo’—whatever that was.

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:23 am

Schizophora literally shuddered in fear as hundreds of hungry humans flooded through 'the gates of war' "They're here..." he muttered, before getting to his own job: primarily being yelling at people. "MAKE MORE BURGERS! MAKE MORE FRIES! YOU CALL THAT FLIPPING!? MORE SOILENT GREEN PATTIES NOW! LET'S GET MOVING PEOPLE! UGH THIS IS GOING SO TERRIBLY I AM SICK OF YOU INSUFFERABLE BOOOOOBS!" he yelled, literally just throwing out boxes of meals into the crowd, whom were trying to claw their way over the counter like ravenous zombies "WHAT!? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!? FINE! HAVE SOME MEAT! HAVE MORE MEEEAAAAAAATTT! MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!" Schizophora at this point just started to throw uncooked food into the horde of people whom were apparently starting to cannibalize each other for food. Eventually Schizophora realized that things weren't going well and that they were starting to claw over the counter so he just picked up one of the teenage fry cooks into the air "WILL YOUR HUNGER EVER BE TAMED HUMANITY!? WILL IT EVER!?" he yelled before tossing the fry cook to her death at the hands of dozens of hungry New Yorkers.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 am

Serova

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Right into the midst of the starving lunch crowd was Serova, having just arrived back and seemingly being shoved around by the hungry crowd. She scowled, some, before climbing up on a table. "LISTEN UP. Calm your shit customers, or else. I know I don't need to finish that threat," she shouted, and immediately after she leapt off the table and escaped behind the counter, shifting to help Sven churn out more shitty burgers. "This is barbaric-" she complained, having hoped to be able to claim a waitress job... but from the looks of it, that wasn't the type of business they were going to have. "Why don't we just make them behave?! We have that power- behave, or no food-!!" she suggested, looking to Lord Schizophora for a response. She was doing her best to help Sven, occasionally ducking back to make sure the Key Master was doing alright. She'd spoken loud enough with her threat of behave or no food, though, that a few people near the front seemed to shrink back a little, acting at least a tiny bit more orderly - but they were soon swept away into the masses as they chucked more food to the citizens flooding their building.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 am

* The Key Master *

Key Master began frying like she always had. "Damn these humans! Damn these aliens! Why do people even like this place!?" The Key Master said as she began dishing out fries. There had to be a reason for all this hell! She kept cooking and cooking, trying to ignore the screams. "Think of your happy place, think of numbers, think of your... Wait..." The Key Master began to think, trying to ignore most of the screaming. "How much are we charging these people!?" she yelled out, trying to understand the numbers. With this many people in here, they should be rolling in money! "SVEN! PEOPLE!? HOW MUCH ARE PAYING!?" she asked before realizing that Serova was talking. She calmed down a few of the people. "A better question... How much are we charging?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 am

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

”Power’s an illusion, babe, has been since bugbreath landed us smack dab in the middle of Burgerville—!” Sven replied to Serova without missing a beat as he heaved up the huge pile of meat he’d barely cooked rare on the grill, chucking it through the service window and to the people outside, who voraciously devoured it. As Key Master called to him asking how much they were charging, he replied back to her, ”They already ate the cash register AND the cashier during yesterday’s lunch rush, there’s no hope for us now! Unless…I say we send someone out there to beat the cash outta ‘em! …I also vote that person to NOT be me!” There was no way in hell he was going out there—that’d practically be like offering himself up as a live sacrifice—yeah, no thanks. ”Ya know what—fuckin’ forget it.” He then resorted to just picking up handfuls of uncooked meat, throwing it through the service window and bellowing to the crowds, ”I hope you all get food poisoning! Go away!”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:27 pm

The swarm was beginning to weaken, but it took several tons of meat and lost lives. Scizophora stood atop a war torn counter, ridden with the bodies of the slain "Lunch..." the sorcerer spoke, falling onto his knees and looking up to the roof. He reached both arms up into the air then melodramatically screamed "DAMN YOU LUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!" before falling off the counter onto the ground. Lunch time was over, but it would forever leave a scar upon those who took part in it. Schizophora then got up as money was mentioned "Charging... paying? What do you mean...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. he had never once charged anyone anything, he had thought that the cash register was just there for show "Anyways~ Someone get Evelyn out of the bathroom, we need her to clean up all of the corpses~!" he spoke in a happy-go-lucky voice, wiping his hands and looking quite proud that he had survived lunch. Dark times, dark times...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

The bathroom smelled like shit, and she wasn't even going to bother with it until the day was done. She didn't care, it wasn't going to happen. Soon, she heard her name said and something about dead bodies."Nope nope nope nope nope nope nooooooope!" she grabbed her scythe and stabbed the vent cover, ripping it off. She then stabbed the inside, and climbed up into the vent, folding the scythe and putting it away. She started to climb through the vents to get out toward the ceiling. This was her master plan to get away from cleaning dead bodies! Perfect! Flawless!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:13 am

Serova

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  - Page 2 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova snorted at the mention of money, not speaking up as she worked to make sure none of them were eaten. If the customers ate each other, that was fine - the employees... not so much. As Sven spoke, however, calling her babe... her eyes widened, before she turned and slapped him across the face with a raw meat covered hand. "Watch who you call babe, lizard boy-" she warned, before slowly relaxing as the lunch swarm faded. She stopped cooking and cleaned off her hands, instead moving to the counter... and pulling a surprising amount of cash and jewelery out of her suit. "I figured we could use the cash and I picked a few pockets while I was out. Split it among you, I kept my share - I'll get the girl, and keep some for her too-!" She turned and slid to the bathroom, eyes widening as she saw the torn off vent cover. "Evelyn-?! Hey, she's trying to run-!" Quickly, she lifted herself into the vent, sliding after the other quickly. "Hey, come back here- I'll tell them you were cleaning and I misunderstood if you do, otherwise who knows what they'll do- you know as well as I do that Schizophora has no boundaries-" she hissed, not wanting to see some girl tortured or anything. Yes, she'd messed up the ship when they were escaping, and she could be highly annoying sometimes... but she'd had time to consider it from her point of view, and she felt at least a little pity for her now.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:05 pm

The let out a sigh and placed his hands on his hips as he called out to Evelyn again "EVELYN!!! WE HAVE FIVE TONS OF BLOOD AND GUTS WE NEED YOU TO CLEAN!" he called out... no reply. Huh, that was weird. Usually he'd hear muffled whining by now. The bug sorcerer apparently never bothered to actually check the bathroom, instead vacantly standing there as one could hear all sorts of bumps from the vents above. "Huh-" Schizophora muttered as he casually walked outside then flew up to the roof. He just sat there on the ledge, waiting for Evelyn to eventually appear. He seemed to be getting bored pretty quickly as he seemed to start lightly humming the song "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:52 pm

* The Key Master *

Key Master face palmed, and rubbed her temples. "So you were just giving away free food? No wonder hobos come in here..." Key Master said as she kicked away a dead hobo, and walked over some dead bodies. She watched as Serova went to get Evelyn, but not before giving them a type of pay! "OH SWEET! THANK YOU SEROVA!" she said with a huge smile before calculating the stuff. "Alright... Sven get over here, I am dividing this... Let's see... If this is that much... Hm... 115..." Key Master was in her little world as she was dividing everything up. "Schio... We're waiting." Key Master said when she heard him humming, but she did not look up. "Where did you find the first key?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

”Do you really have to do this every day...?" Sven sighed as Schizophora made his melodramtic display following the lunch rush. Which was immediately followed by Serova smaking him in the face. He quickly turned to look at her, his expression a mixture of surprise and annoyance. He was about to verbally lash out, up until the moment when she actually took out things that equalled cash--and he immediately forgot his anger, scrambling over to the pile that she had pulled out, waiting eagerly and impatiently as Key Master worked at dividing it up. "Aw yeah, baby! Give me some of that dough--I'm gonna go crazy if I can't go betting again soon, I swear--!" He kind of overheard at that point that Evelyn was apparently trying to escape--and from her tone of voice, it sounded like Serova was planning on going after her. Sven frowned, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. He was fine with Evelyn getting away and all, and more power to her if she actually got out--but what if she went and got the cops? His eyes, however, drifted back to the pile of jewelry and money before them--and he couldn't resist. He'd go after them once he'd gotten his share of the money--Key Master seemed pretty good with math, it probably wouldn't take too long...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Evelyn actually stopped when Serova spoke. She rolled her hands into fists. She wasn't sure if she could believe her or not. Yes, Schizophora was a loose cannon...but also...so were they. Plus she really didn't know what to think...but for knew one thing...that cleaning dead bodies was NOT on her list of things to do."How...how can I even...t-trust you? I...I can't...that's all..." she kept crawling and bust open the vent to the roof. She popped up, seeing Schizophora there. She knew it. She let out a growl.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 pm

The bug sorcerer leisurely sat on the edge of the roof, kicking his legs around as he hummed. When Key Master spoke to him Schizo was quick to answer "It's Schizophora." he replied to her, sounding somewhat offended "And patience is a virtue you four-eyed ninni-" no way was the sorcerer going to rush into this. EVERYTHING HAD TO BE DONE PERFECTLY. And that involved waiting for Evelyn to- oh wait she's here. Schizophora turned to look at Evelyn and casually waved to her "Hi!" the sorcerer floated up into the air "We're going out now- it's time to go pinkie!" he told her before floating down to just outside the front entrance "You must all follow me... now it is important that you attempt to fit into the crowd so as we do not attract attention! FOLLOW ME YOU DIMWITS!" Schizophora then began to strut off to the opposite side of the street, to a home to be exact. The sorcerer kind of just approached the entrance, looking at the door.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 pm

* The Key Master *

Key Master kept working till everything was equal, even taking out a calculator to see all the costs and if they added up. She smiled when Schizophora got mad at her calling him is nickname since that one time in the prison. It was good times seeing him come in all proud and powerful to then just slip on a tray, she giggled at the memory. She rolled her eyes at the insult, before concluding that everything was as equal as it was going to get. "Here you go Sven, don't spend it all on one place..." The Key Master had little baggies that she put the goods in, with different names on them so that people could take their money. "Claim your reward, and off we go I suppose." Key Master said before walking to their leader.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Eve was waiting for some sort of...death ray spell or turn her organs into a squirrel...or something worse...a rubber duck. Those eyes..."Huh?"she watched as he left. Simple as that. Didn't try to stop her. Didn't really care. She climbed onto the roof. "Oooooooooh kay...uh...I guess you guys are leaving..."she said, sitting down on the roofs edge, and waiting for them to leave.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next