Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  Empty [New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:10 am

A burger joint located in what was formerly Manhattan, known for burgers greasy enough to give you a heart attack and their questionable use of ingredients. It's rather famous nonetheless, looking not unlike a classical diner, though much bigger. They pretty much only sell burgers and cola, though the burgers often have weird ingredients on them and the cola obviously isn't cola (though nobody knows quite what it is). The restaurant is secretly the base of operations for Secret Society X! With Lord Schizophora as the manager (because he demands such a job), he and the rest of this evil villainous society masquerade as fry cooks by day, villainous criminals by night! By all means... it's just a normal restaurant though.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:02 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  1210

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora emerged from the hidden chambers of Ronny Rockets donning nothing but a paper hate, triumphantly walking out into the kitchen of his newly acquired burger joint "Hello... world..." he spoke to himself in a whisper, approaching a window and rubbing it "My my... you look so pretty today... that's great! Because you'll be mine soon enough... yesssss... yessss.... WORLD DOMINA-!!" just as the bug lord was about to yell world domination triumphantly into the air, he turned to see a confused teenage girl just staring at him from across the cash register, obviously waiting for an order. "Oh..." Schizophora spoke in a low voice, lowing his hands down as he awkwardly scratched his head "You didn't hear any of that... did you? Nah of course you didn't- anywho- what will it be ma'am?" he asked, getting the order and writing it on a post-it, just like the fast food joint he worked at! "AYE! NUMBER 2! LET'S GET ON IT COOKS! WE DON'T GOT ALL DAY! WORK! WORK MY PEONS!" the sorcerer triumphantly yelled before shifting back to his usual scheming demeanor "Soooooon... sooooooon...." he whispered, rubbing his palms together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:29 pm

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  Karst_jp_zps757f1eb1
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Eve was cleaning toilets with a toothbrush. She sighed as she was trying REALLY hard to get grime out.
"This is so embarrassing...I'm going to have to quit my job...I can't go back to the force after this humiliation...WILL YOU STOP MOVING HAND!?"
she yelled, groaning, as she continued to clean those toilets with increased verocity.

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Schizophora stood there... looking malicious for a few minutes before realizing that there weren't any burgers being done. He looked around "Uh... hello? NUMBER TWO!? NUMBER TWWWWOOOO! OH GOD-" Schizophora nearly blew a gasket before going to the back of the kitchen until he found the employees bathroom where Evelyn was. He slammed the door open and looked right at her "YOU THERE! MAKE BURGERS! NOW, PEON!" he commanded her, he didn't know where everyone else was, but he needed some burgers made and Evelyn was pretty much the bottom bitch of this little team so he was going to boss her around as much as he wanted to.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 pm

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

Eve looked at Schizo with a glare as she continued to clean the toilets. That toilet was so nice looking, it was awesome.
"Yeah, screw that. I can't cook. I burn cereal."
she said as she continued to clean that toilet. She wanted it to look really nice. Why? It was awat from everyone...and she wanted to keep it that way.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Schizophora was about to walk away when Evelyn turned down his orders. The Bzzz't stood frozen for awhile, dumbfounded that she would say no to him "Oh...?" the sorcerer turned back to Evelyn, his shadow looming over her. Crossing his arms, he spoke "I have slain countless beings across the universe, I have mastered dark sorcerer so ancient and evil that it's very presence causes lower specimen to shiver in fear, I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR DARK ARTIFACTS WITH THE INTENT OF CONQUERING THE UNIVERSE! DO YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT WHETHER YOU CAN COOK OR NOT!? MAKE THE FUCKING BURGERS I DONT CARE!" he yelled, summoning his spell book, he seemed pretty intent on making her life a living hell now "Get to work on the burgers or I use another spell... I wonder what I should use...~ How about I turn you into an Earth donkey? No too simple... maybe I should have all of your skin fall off...? OR OR OR I CAN MAKE IT SO YOUR NOSE IS ALWAYS RUNNY! GYAHAHAHAHA! YES THAT WILL BE FUN! A RUNNY NOSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" he could hear the girl across the counter complaining about her order taking so long, so Schizo was just about to do anything it took to get her to work.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

Eve glared right back at him, giving him the finger. She got up and went into the kitchen. She got a frozen patties, flipped it a few times, and then made the burger. She then took it to the girl, and threw it at her.
"Enjoy your fucking food. Please join as at Ronnie's again, hopefully when our cook is around."
the patty was raw with a slight sear on the top and bottom, and the fries were soggy. But Eve gave such little shits right now. She went back into the bathroom, and kept cleaning. "There, made your fucking burger, now go away. I'm trying to work on MY job..." she said, going back to cleaning the toilets, grumbling as one stein of brown wasn't coming out with the tooth brush.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:03 am

Well that burger was just about as bad and disgusting as anything else that was made here, so Schizophora had no problem with it. HOWEVER, one of his current goals in life was to make Evelyn's life terrible so the bug decided to do exactly that "Niiice job pinky- heheheh... glo'cd' ujd'e jde'w j'u!" regardless, he did the spell anyways...! And Evelyn now had a constantly running nose. Not a normal one too, a horrible horrible runny nose from the most terrible of colds! "GYAHAHAHA! That's right! HATE ME! HAAAATE ME! YOUR HATRED ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER, PEON! I AM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE AND MANAGER OF RONNY ROCKETS! YOU WILL FEEEAAAAAR MEEEEEEEE!!!" he yelled out triumphantly, summon a normal stick into his hands and poking Evelyn in the cheek with it repeatedly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:09 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

Eve suddenly sniffling. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and SHE GOT UP AND BLEW SOME FIRE ON THE STCK! 
"I'M GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES YOU STUPID BUUUUUUUUUUUG!"
she yelled as she threw a punch at the bug, followed by a kick to the face. She didn't have her scythe, but she was going to try and kick his ass anyway. She was done cleaning toilets, serving shitty food. SHE WAS AN ENFORCER DAMN IT!""DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!" she breathed a little more fire on him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

So Schizophora was having fun poking Evelyn with a stick several times until it was on fire "Oh dear..." the sorcerer spoke in an unimpressed mutter as he tossed the stick aside. It was obvious at that point that Evelyn was blowing up, so naturally Schizo decided to be a bigger joke to her. He used his magic to lift the girl up into the air, letting her kick and punch meaninglessly into nothing. From there, he laughed at her for a bit "GYAHAHAHA! You should have known better than to attack a sorcerer, child!" he taunted her, shaking her a bit in the air for no good reason other than to be mean. Even her fire seemed to not reach him, he was just messing with her at this point "I wonder how much more I can mess with you...~?" he asked himself as he shook her in the air some more with his magic. It was fun.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:24 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"LET ME DOWN! LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!"
she yelled, trying to get out of this, but in fact, she was being tossed around like a rag down that was yesterdays news. She started to feel that humiliation again. THat kinds where no matter what you do...nothing...nothing good will happen to you. "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHshe yelled as LOUD as she could, just so angry at life right now. She even panted after yelling that loudly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:31 am

Schizophora covered where a human's ears would be as Evelyn started to yell. That was NOT pleasant, he shook his head as he let out a sigh "So loud..." the sorcerer muttered as he kept the gator in the air. Mostly because he enjoyed making her life a living hell. Eventually Schizophora let her die down... even if it was just in the smallest way possible, and he stopped shaking her "Sssssh... you better behave or I'll make your life a living hell! Hmmm... I think I'll start by telling Sven about your little crush on him! Gyeheheheheh~!" Schizophora rubbed his palms together like the conniving little villain he was and continued "I see how you look at him... I think it would be fun to mess with that~" so not only was this sorcerer EVIL, but PETTY!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:41 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..."
finally she stopped, and panted. She glared at the bug man with an intense gaze of hatred. "M-my life is already hell. You and your little gang have done that enough!"she grunted, still in the air, but flopping a little bit. Then he talked about Sven. OH GOD NO! She shook her head, her skin going red with either fury or embarrassment, "I don't have a crush on that lizard breath! Never! Ew, he's gross!"she said with a glare.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 am

Schizophora let out yet another laugh at Evelyn, apparently finding her words hilarious "OH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF HELL YET! I CAN MAKE IT SOOOO MUCH WORSE! GYAHAHAHA!" the sorcerer decided to shake Evelyn one more time before gently placing her back on the bathroom floor. Crossing his arms, the but shook his head, a mocking demeanor about himself as he heard what Evelyn said "This bug is more perceptive than he looks gator... I know when somebody's got the hots for someone... honestly I don't think he'd be interested, you're just too goddamn pathetic, you know? Gyeheheheh~ Buuuuuut... I am a nice bug... albeit an evil one... so how about this...-" the sorcerer summoned his book into his hands and waved it to Evelyn, as if to show it off "You're a pathetic waste-of-space... hell, you aren't even a decent do-gooder. A decent do-gooder would have stopped this from happening in the first place. But even a pathetic mess like you has some hope... so how about this... if you help me find the keys... I'll use the magic to get you whatever you want~ How about it? Here's your big chance to actually have a happy life instead of just being miserable all the time~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:10 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"I...I don't! I really"
and then he shook her more. When he set her down, she looked at him with a glare, but then it get....worried. She looked to the side. Yeah...yeah...she was kind of a shitty excuse for a person. Sven wouldn't like her like she did...she was preeeeeeeeetty sure he liked someone else already. She sighed, and listened to him, saying that she should help them find the keys. It was...tempting...but...she knew this being was one of evil. He was going to try and enslave everyone...though...that rose a question to...why would she care? No one appreciated her anyway...and she did kind of such as an enforcer. "Umm...can I have some time to think about it...? Please?"she said, and looked at the ground. She had a lot to think about.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:18 am

Schizophora continued to let out laughter as Evelyn insisted she didn't like Sven "Really consider my offer now, you know if you really think about it, I bet I'm the only person that's ever been nice to you! Let's be honest, most people are shit heads anyways, they usually have it coming when an evil sorcerer like me drops around and enslaves them! Besides, you'll be one of the few who's NOT enslaved once I find the keys! TALK ABOUT NICENESS RIGHT!?" it was unknown if he was just making fun of her or being serious, regardless once Evelyn have him his answer, he seemed content. He turned his back on her, fixed his little paper hat, and walked away from the bathroom "Take all the time in the world you want! Cthuga knows I've got plenty of time..." he replied to her, waving away as he got back to work. That work being to just lazily stand around doing nothing, since he was the manager of this place and actual working was totes beneath him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:47 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"I...I...I-I..."
it was bad that his words rang true. The kids at the orphanage...her parents, the other enforcers even made fun of her. She didn't even know why they made fun of her. Because she was a gator? Because she didn't have a tail? Because she was pink? She didn't know...and that traveled back to one point. There was one person who was always nice to her...Sven. She sighed and curled up, shaking her head. "No no no no no no no no no no NO!"with each 'no' she hit her head, trying to get those thoughts away. Sven DIDNT like her! He never WOULD! Why bother even thinking about it!?"Maybe...maybe I should...help...what else do I have...a job I suck at with people who hate me...or an actual chance of...doing something...but it's for an evil bug fucker..."she shook her head. There was no way the Key Master or Sevora would let her help them. They hated her. She burned that bridge a while ago. But...she didn't have a choice...at least not right now. She got up, hugging herself as she went over to Scizo."H-hey...I'll...I'll help you..."she said, gradually going into a whisper.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 am

Schizophora was looking over the kitchen, making sure everything was up to par. Of course, he realized that the 'NO REFUNDS!' sign was crooked, so he fixed that. Then he made sure all the machinery worked, which was great, because if it was broken he'd have to go and steal that all again. He seemed to be gleefully ignoring the fact that Evelyn was hitting herself on the head repeatedly, though he did look over to her every few moments to make sure she hadn't killed herself or something. Boy THAT would have been a mess to clean up. He just so happened to be close to the door when Evelyn finally gave in "I knew you'd take up my offer! I'm so proud of you pinky!" he replied to her, once again it wasn't obvious if he was serious or just making fun of her again. He went and pet her head before placing a paper hat on her head "How about it then... ASSISTANT MANAGER?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Enforcer

"I wasn't done..."
she looked up at him with a glare, brushing his hand aside."I-If I help you, but you gotta promise a few things. No innocents will be hurt in whatever we do...a-and you can't tell Sven...y-yah know, you can't tell him. AND THEN...you have to make sure the others are nice to m-me...Key Master and Sevora...cause I know they don't like me very much a-and...you gotta tell them to be nice to me...o-or else, I'm not working with them...a-and I...need a new scythe!" she knew that making deals with a evil bug wizard wasn't actually the smartest thing to do, but she wanted to make it CLEAR that these demands had to be met. She wanted nothing more then to just...have more then one friend for once. She picked up the paper hat and put it on."Okay? Y-you need to promise. Wipe up a spell or something to seal that promise damn it!" she was getting louder as she said that las thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Schizophora came to an abrupt stop as Evelyn told him she wasn't done yet "Eh...?" the sorcerer turned to look to Evelyn, standing completely silent as she spoke her conditions. By the time she was done, he just sort of stared at her for awhile before deciding to reply to her "Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure-" the bug replied mockingly to her, finding her demands rather hilarious. He held back his laughter though, mostly because he was trying to have a semi-serious conversation with her. He opened his book and read a few incantations before a scythe suddenly appeared in the air, a supernatural aura about it as it's blade stabbed into the floor in front of Evelyn "There's your scythe. It's MAGIC! Now let me get back to work, I have people to yell at-" he then attempted to leave the bathroom again, shaking his fist at nobody in particular in the kitchen "GET BACK TO WORK PEONS!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:39 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

"Hey, I'm back!" Sven called, kicking open the back door with his foot as he entered into the kitchen, large box in his hands. The box itself was full of hamburger buns, which he'd gotten from the store--after all, he wasn't exactly sure how official suppliers worked--so he had just gone ahead and gotten them from the store. He put down the box on one of the counters and sighed quietly, fiddling with his hat a little bit. He looked around the kitchen, not seeing anyone, which was a bit weird...usually at least somebody was around in the kitchen. "Anybody around...?" He hesitated for a moment then chuckled to himself and muttered, "If nobody's here, I might just go take a break..."

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

"I mean it. I dun like hurting people who...haven't done anything...so yeah...okay..."
she picked up the scythe, feeling the energy pulse in her palms. She kind of...like that feeling. She folded it up and put it on her back, walking out with a paper hat. "So...what do I do now?"she asked, since she did just get a promotion after all. What kind of things did it entail? Then she heard something. "Is someone else here?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Schizophora just sort of waved Evelyn off as she talked about hurting people "Yeah, yeah-" he dismissed her, only really caring whens he asked what her new job meant. The sorcerer turned to face Evelyn again, standing triumphantly "RIGHT! OKAY THEN- here's what your job means: YELL AT PEOPLE! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YOU'RE PRODUCTIVE SO LONG AS YOU'RE YELLING AT PEOPLE!" Schizophora was about to continue talking about how important it was to yell at people because she was a manager, before he suddenly heard Sven enter the restaurant and say he was going to take a break. Naturally Schizophora would never allow that. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!!!!" Schizophora burst from the bathroom holding Evelyn jumping over the counter and charging Sven "DON'T YOU DARE TAKE A BREAK OR YOU'RE WORKING FOR CHRISTMAS! GET BACK TO FLIPPING BURGERS PEON! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Ronny Rockets  389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

"So...nothing--?" Sven said when nobody made themselves known at first, and began to step towards the door--at least, until Schizophora, holding Evenlyn, came vaulting over the counter into the kitchen. "Shit, okay, okay--!" He looked around, making sure nobody was listening in on them while they spoke, before continuing, "Why is this even our cover to begin with, huh--?" He crossed his arms, scowling at the bug man. "Seriously, I still can't believe that we're working out of this place--I'm supposed to be doing plenty greater things than flipping burgers. Isn't it somebody else's turn?" Clearly, he wasn't one used to doing very average jobs. He looked over at Evelyn and shrugged, speaking again, "I don't know how you deal with this guy--it's been long enough and I still can't deal with him--better than being locked up, I guess, but still..."

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:17 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

"Well, I'm good at yelli-HEY!"
and suddenly she was being vaulted over a counter. SHe struggled to get out. "LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID BUG! I'LL RIP OFF YOUR FEELERS!"she got out of his arms and went into the back, quickly. She hugged herself, trying to get the feel of ew gross bug cooties off of her. "I'd...rather be locked up then working for this guy..." she said, sitting on a crate of frozen meat patties and looking at the floor in thought. She wondered if she should start a conversation...of course not...that would be awful! She shut her eyes tightly for a second, and then relaxed, composing herself.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down