░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
♥-------------------------------------♥
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

Kylie stopped her advance as Bunny spoke, listening to her--then replied with a grin,
"Oh--Inqui-qui's not here? Even better! I'll just go on back and grab the Branch of Sin and then go home! Ashy will be so like 'Whooooa you finished so fast!' And then I'll be all like 'yEEEE!' Lemme just go back and get it!" Kylie seemed to move forward even faster this time, heading right up to the psychic construct wall that Rook had made--kicking it. Hard. The wall rumbled, and seemed to crack a little bit.
"Ow--!" Rook winced in pain as the psychic reverb was sent straight back into his head--that had hurt...he wasn't liking this...why wasn't anyone doing anything? It wasn't as if he could stop her, he wasn't a big fightr, anyway...! "Not to be a total douche here but is anyone going to try to stop her...?" he called out to the others, adjusting his glasses a bit from where he sat atop his emu. "She's gonna break through that wall eventually, and it'll be painful for all of us...mostly me--"
"This would be so much easier if I didn't have my hands full! Where are my handicorns when I need them--" Kylie giggled as she kicked the wall again, resulting in Rook lurching again and nearly falling off the emu.
"Any day now, guys...!" he called out to the others, dangling off of his emu and just kind of sliding off of it slowly while clinging to its neck.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meanwhile (The Alliance)

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun May 31, 2015 8:29 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas looked at Jackal as the man began to explain, glancing back at the disc when Jackal pointed at it. So, this disc proved everything...? And everyone had had the same dream, and--...Charles Paladin?
"Zhe real Charles Paladin as in zhe vone who died in zhe 1900s...?" He looked back to Jackal, then genuinely seeming curious about all of this--he wanted to understand that dream, and everything that was going on. This was beginning to appear to be much bigger of an issue than it had seemed prior--especially now that Charles was involved. "Zhe Collective...ja, zhat's vhat zhose men in zhe dream called zhemselves. Zhey said zhat zhey vere just collecting information, however...I can't help but suspect zhat zhey vere up to somezhing else..."

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:23 am

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny sighed. This blue haired dude had no idea what this girl could do. Oh well, they had to try. "Nao...do your thing...I'll do mine." she pulled out her knives, and charged in. She jumped and slashed at Kylie's head. "Get the hell out of here...before I get serious!"she mumbled, and landed, pivotting back to avoid Kylie's wrath.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:02 am

|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy sighed a bit and walked over to where Rook and the weirdo were playing. Before anyone could look, Timmy created the illusion of looking like Jackal. He literally looked exactly like the dork! He smiled like Jackal would, walked like Jackal would, and stood like Jackal wood. Then, masking his voice, he spoke like Jackal would, calling out to the Pinkette.   
"Hello~!"  
He called out, and folded his arms. He waited for the attention from Kylie before giggling softly to himself, and narrowing his eyes. 
"Do you mind leaving? We really don't want you here and frankly, you're a sore sight! You're really only causing trouble for everyone here, come back again later! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:50 am

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal nodded in agreement to Smile when he asked of Charles Paladin... the very same man who dies in the 1900s "Exactly... now, we don't know much about the real 'Charles Paladin'... just that, no... he was not a robot, and that he seemed to live from sometime in the late 1800s into the 1940s..." he explained, unfortunately there was little else Jackal knew about the man. It was as if all the records of his existence were wiped out, save for a few traces left by The Trust, specifically The Mistress and CP-02 himself. And unfortunately, the same lack of information applied to The Collective, possibly even more so "Same with my dream... yeah... unfortunately all this Branch of Sin specifies is that there -is- a connection between Charles Paladin and The Collective... not unlike how he shared a connection to The Trust... we should all be on our guard... Paladin involvement is always a red flag for me... even more so if I dont' have a clue what's going on." Jackal wished he had more to say. Unfortunately he didn't. The Branch said almost nothing... Jackal could only assume that the picture would be more clear once all four Branches of Sin were put together.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:08 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao watched the pink one quietly with wide lavender eyes.  Actually he was looking past her to the barrier she was attempting to destroy.  His gaze flicked to the blue one, he's like me, he's nice, gave me candy.  He wanted to help and that is when Bunny gave him free reign to do so.  Hehehehe, he was excited and giggling softly.  He stood up and every knife in sight flew into the air and darted at the pink one in sporadic movements and not all at once, more like a collection of angry bees going in at the right time and turning around to try again of they missed.  All over the place, stinging, cutting.  He wanted them to cut her into tiny pieces of bloody confetti.  It would be flashy and that's what Mother would want.  Needles hovered around him, there were more knives in his hands, and handguns floated by his sides.  It appeared that Bunny would be taking the close combat for now so he would support her from a distance as he had enough control over the knives to not hit Bunny.  His lavender eyes shone brightly from his position in the far corner of the room.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:21 pm

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

As Kylie heard the pounding of feet in her direction from Bunny's charge, she immediately spun around, bringing her blade up to meet Bunny's and beaming.
"You're all aiming at one spot, huh? That's boring~! What makes you think that that'll actually even work, anyway? We ALL get upgrades from time to time~!" This, of course, was a bluff--however, Kylie's never-changing demeanor meant that detecting said bluff would probably be nigh impossible. Bunny hopped away then, and Kylie's attention got grabbed by Timothy's illusion--and yet, the illusion's words didn't seem to daunt her. "Nope nope, no can do! I'm on a schedule all officially and stuff, I needa stay on target! No distractions unless they're super cute! I mean--no distractions at all, nope!" She was so busy talking that she almost didn't detect Nao's attack--as the first knife came sailing in, it struck her arm and tore through the prosthetic skin, scraping over the metal with a horrid screech, before Kylie turned to see the cloud of knives diving inwards. "Omigosh, now THAT is FUN~!" She got to work then with her blade, slinging it around at speeds that should have been far too fast for a blade that large--deflecting the knives away. Of course, since they were psychically charged, they continued to just buzz right back at her--so eventually, she just raised her particle cannon up, preparing it to shoot, then firing upwards, disintegrating a good portion of the knives right out of existence. "Fear the power of PINK!" She giggled giddily as she lowered the cannon's mouth a bit, seemingly far more focused upon Bunny than anything else, not having noticed that Nao was the source of the knives yet. Knives clinking off of her body all over the place and shredding parts of her sythetic skin, she turned, pointing the cannon in Bunny's direction and firing another wide blast. "Hop to it! gET IT??? hOP????" She let out another downright cheerful laugh--not seeming very damaged by the majority of the attacks being thrown at her. She was distracted, though, at least...

Rook, meanwhile, was still recovering from the mental shock of his barrier being kicked--but was definitely doing better now. He could actually see parts of the assassin's cybernetics now--but things weren't looking good. Anyone who was a ranked assassin would never let their cybers be hackable--and if they were hackable, it would likely take him quite some time to get in. Still, he reluctantly pulled out his laptop and got it open on his lap while he sat atop the emu anyway, opening up the hacking program he'd built.
"Shh, child, it's okay," he whispered to Brunhilda the Emu quietly, petting her head with one hand while typing away with the other on his laptop. Brunhilda, who was just kind of standing there cross-eyed, did not seem very perturbed, and gave a loud squawk. Rook moved his other hand to the keyboard, typing with both, trying to ignore the flashes of color that the battle around him was flooding him with. And just as he thought--the defenses on these cybers were formidable. He paused for a moment, looking at the large crack on his psychic wall--Kylie had moved away from it a bit and did seem relatively distracted...Rook slid down off of the emu, putting the laptop on the bird's back while it was working on initiating the hack. "Defend it with your life--" he told Brunhilda, before scampering over to the large wall blocking the hallway, pulling out his tablet pen again and beginning to draw large band-aids over the cracks, working on sealing them shut. This would at least help the wall hold...

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas sighed, knowing that this was probably all of the information they were going to be able to glean unless they had all of the Branches--or at least more than one. Jasper and Rommel were with Jo right now--and she had one. So, if he got into contact with them, then that'd be two...though it wasn't exactly as if he could contact them at this exact moment, given the circumstances...
"So...it vould be safe to assume, zhen, zhat zhe CP-Collective probably has a connection to zhis ozher "Collective," as vell...even vith just zhe names, it's vay too suspicious..." He paused for a moment--but as his mind came upon a sort of hypothesis, he looked at Jackal and spoke again, seeming at least a little bit worried. "If zhat is zhe case...vould it also be safe to assume zhat zhis new "Collective" share a sort of hive-mentality...? After all, if I remember correctly, zhe CP-Units did zhat...and if zhat's zhe case, and zhey might bare a strong connection to Paladin--...could it be zhat all of us just had information forcibly taken zhat could be used against us in zhe future?"

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:54 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal casually nodded to Smile, despite the utter carnage that was evidently happening outside "Oh I'm sure of that... it's just too obvious... besides the last time I was abruptly called in for an interview by someone it was..." Jackal chose not to say anything past that, but it was obvious. Nobody who ever gave Super Criminals was good news, NOBODY! He would just leave it at that. Of course, Smile seemed to have his own ideas on what this Collective to be, and Jackal would agree, but at best they were making educated guesses. However, that last of Smile's ideas seemed to strike Jackal "What exactly do you mean?" the blonde asked as he leaned forward, the guy seemed pretty entranced in the conversation. He didn't even jolt when the entire building shook because of Kylie's particle cannon. Could it be that these suited bald men were just asking them questions in their dreams to gather information for Paladin? Jackal had never considered such a simple idea, his mind was always reaching far into complex conspiracy theories.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas seemed to give silent affirmation to Jackal's first statement--the last one to interview Lukas himself had been Charles Paladin--or rather, one of the CP-Collective. That wasn't a good sign...As Jackal asked him to elaborate on his thought, Lukas paused for a moment, then spoke,
"Zhis is just a theory, of course, but...think of it zhis way...zhis Collective zhat ve have just come upon--ve know zhat zhey hold connections to Paladin, and zherefore zhe CP-Collective. Zhe CP-Collective had a hivemind-like mentality, in vhich all of zhem shared zhe same thoughts, zhe same knowledge, etcetera. If ve can assume zhat Zhe Collective in our dreams vorks in zhe same fashion...zhey have all of zhe information on each of us zhat zhey collected in zhose interviews. And if you, I, and zhe rest of your subordinates vere interviewed...zhere's no telling how many people vere qvestioned. However--zhe truth remains zhat zhey still retain zhe information. If zhis vas a more isolated dream, ve vouldn't have to vorry so much, but...it's too many people to think of it as a coincidence. I remember...vhen ve had our last fight against zhe CP-Collective, just before ve left No Man's Land...I couldn't help but notice--it vas as if zhey had specialized specific units to fight each of us. If zhis is zhe case again...ve could be talking about a massive army, hand-tailored to exploit each of our veaknesses, based upon our shortcomings, our pasts...any of zhe information zhey collected. And after all, ve all know zhat Paladin as an industry vould love to take us all out at vonce...Until ve know vhere all of zhat information is being collected, and who is planning on using it for vhat...it could potentially be a huge threat..."

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny looked up as the cannon shot came at her, and her eyes widened. It seemed to pass right their her, only leaving a smokey trail as the fire seemingly hit it's mark. However, from behind, Bunny appeared and wrapped her grappel wire around Kylie's neck. "Yer right...yer not the only one with tricks up yer sleeves..." Bunny whispered with a hiss in her voice. "Now...leave before I rip yer fucking head off you annoying little runt!" she whispered, pretty angry at this point. She was tired, hungry, angry, and worried for Lukas and Nao's wellbeing. She glanced at Nao for a second, making sure he was okay. He seemed unharmed...which was good. Maybe he could make the floor tar or something, she didn't know, but still.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:36 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao smile did not waver as the pink one was not phased by his attacks.  The blades continued their onslaught making high chinking noises everything they collided with her metal limbs.  He watched as he cannon blew away several of the flitting knives.  Then she turned her weapon to Bunny.  "Spinning round and round," he singsonged softly.  The hive of knives started to spin like buzz saws.  "Faster faster," the flitted around more wildly and at every part of her body.  Then Bunny avoided the cannon blast and moved to catch the pink one with a wire.  He was expecting her to quickly slice her head off and be done with it but she stopped.  Why?  He tilted his head to the side a bit confused as she spoke to her.  His paused his knives' attack and held the floating in midair above the pink one all of which were pointed at her eyes, joints, and any other more vulnerable areas.  He made to of the knives move to shove their way behind the triggers of the cannons to prevent firing again.  He met Bunny's gaze for a second as she looked back at him.  He had to remember even though he was replacing Mother in his head with Bunny, they were different so they did different things.  Bunny wasn't Mother, Bunny was Bunny.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:45 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal listened to what Smile had to say and began to ponder it "Hmmm..." he began to stroke his chin and wondered upon Lukas' own theory. It was definitely possible, no, it was VERY LIKELY to be true. Yet, Jackal didn't like it. It felt too simple. He wanted to deny it, only because that explanation was no fun "It makes sense... but... don't you think an organization like Paladin could be collecting this information by cheaper means? They have spies, cameras, the public, even our No Man's Land files... why would they invest in technology capable of entering out dreams just for the sole intention of gathering information. Withs ome of us like Jo it would make sense... but even the small timers are getting these dreams... plus... if they have technology that advanced why are they ONLY using it to get answers out of us... you'd think if they had technology this powerful they could do more..." once more, it was all wishful thinking on Jackal's part. He was possibly the only human being on the planet who wished for the worst rather than the better. Nonetheless, he didn't like it.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie stopped as Bunny wrapped the wire around her neck--but it didn't seem to affect the pinkette much, as her head rotated around 180 degrees to grin at Bunny and laugh as she replied,
"That's funny! You think it comes off!" She pressed a button on the back of the cannon, not seeming bothered by the wire that would be choking any human without a metal neck, and let the cannon fold back into its compact form, locking it and putting it back into the folds of her clothing--before using the free hand to grab the wire around her neck, prying it outwards and stretching it, pulling it up over her head and ducking away from the redheaded assassin. Getting out of the wire had knocked her hat off, but she retrieved with by reaching out and catching it before moving a few steps away, then letting her head rotate back into its normal position. "Say, Bunny Rabbit..you keep looking over at that purple kid over there...hey, could it be that maybe he's the one controlling all of the cool flying stuff?!" She giggled excitedly, looking over in Nao's direction momentarily before looking back to Bunny. "As much fun as this is, remeber, I'm on a schedule! I've got to get the thing and get back home, chop chop! Sooo...I really WILL chop chop if you don't get out of the way! No hard feelings, though!" She gripped Friendmaker in both hands, then, launching herself--in Nao's direction, raising her sword in preparation to attack. "Get out of the door and come save your friend, Bunny Rabbit!"

Rook finished drawing the band-aids over the cracks in the wall blocking the door, then jogging back over to his emu and pausing for a moment to catch his breath, placing his free hand up to his temple and squnting a bit. Kylie's voice was still really jarring his brain--and now Bunny was shouting, too...he hated loud noises...
"How's it looking?" he straightened up and asked his emu in regard to the hacking preparation going on on the laptop he'd left on Brunhilda's back. He looked at the screen, his glasses sliding down his nose a bit as his eyebrows rose in surprise. "...Nothing? You're kidding me--Oh--don't worry, it's okay, Brunhilda. You're still a newbie. Don't beat yourself up over it." Brunhilda squawked, sounding remarkably neutral on the whole situation. Rook picked up his computer and sat down on the floor, placing it on his lap as he put his tablet pen back into his pocket. He pulled out a few candies and popped them into his mouth, trying to clear his head a bit. He was getting a headache, but he was going to try this, anyway. He began typing very fast on the keyboard, mumbling to himself quietly in words that were pretty inaudible over the sounds of the fight. After a moment, he seemed to grow frustrated and pulled out a pair of earbuds from his pocket, plugging them into nothing but putting the earbuds into his ears to try to block out some of the noise of the fight, at least. This hacking would take a while--that is, if he even managed to get past those defenses on the cybernetics...

A Loving Heart - Smile!

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Very true...logically, zhere's somezhing missing here..." Lukas replied to Jackal's statement, seemingly thinking about all of this quite seriously now that they were talking about it. "If zhat's zhe case...vell, zhere's several different things it could mean. It's unfortunate zhat zhe most ve can do is make guesses here...Vell, you make a good point, eizher vay. Paladin as an organization already has most of zhis information about all of us on file. Some of zhe things I vas asked about, I had already been asked in previous interviews..." He mulled it over a bit more, then let out a deep sigh. "Zhe vorst part is zhat it's obvious zhat zhere's some piece of zhe puzzle zhat's just beyond our reach--and it's easy to tell zhat zhis is somezhing zhat ve really need to know about..." As he heard more crashes from the fight, he looked to the door for a moment, then looked back at Jackal. "Every group vants zhis information...and I can only assume zhat vhatever groups already have Branches vill probably be even more motivated to find zhe ozhers, since zhey're probably just as in zhe dark as ve are, vith all of zhis fractured information. Everyvone is in zhe dark, and...if people get too desperate, everyvone's going to be viped out just trying to find zheir way to bring zhe information to light. I can only assume zhat maybe ve'll at least have a bit more of a complete picture vonce ve combine zhis branch vith zhe vone zhat Jo has...hm--should I call Jasper or Eagle now--? Or later...?"

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao watched from his spot as the pink one was unaffected by the wire and got out of the trap.  She was all machine.  No flesh so she wouldn't cut.  The knives dropped to the floor and the needles returned to his clothing.  He flipped the knives in his hands closed and shoved them into his pockets.  He loved having lots and lots of pockets.  It meant he could carry all kinds of stuff, namely cool weapons.  Then he saw the pink one actually look at him.  His expression was blank.  But then she launched herself in his direction along with the big weapon thing.  A grin quickly spread from one ear to the other as he laughed gleefully and spun out of the way.  In addition to this, he used his telekinetic ability to shove her to the side making sure she missed.  His eyes flicked to the gaping hole of an entrance then several tendrils of water flew in from the swampy outdoors and shot directly at her body looking to soak her from head to toe.  "Aha, all wet, all wet," he singsonged.  He landed lightly on his feet and glanced at Bunny for only a moment.  The stream of water kept coming and splashing all over the floor.  He then reached into his pocket pulling out a handheld taser and quickly electrified the stream of water beside him leading to the pink female.  He's had to fight robot people before, he knew what it took to bring them down.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:44 pm

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kylie-!!"
Barked a girlish lilt from down an echoing hallway, the sound of tapping heels growing louder and louder with each passing moment- when suddenly, from the darkness of the hall, sprung forward a long whip that very precisely wrapped itself around the lengthy steel of Friendmaker. A well manicured hand clenched around the handle to the whip and tugged hard in an effort to weaken the assassin`s grip- before a button on it`s hilt was pressed, sending an electric pulse through it, and hopefully onto their assailant. Jolyne`s neon hair was hard to miss as she stepped just slightly into the light, her teeth grit in a manic grit, a very typical amount of madness dancing behind her focused gaze. "Long time no see~! I just wish it was on, like, you know, better terms- because, see, the thing is- we worked really long and hard for that Branch of Sin- and, like, you know-" Her grip tightened and just like that, the smile vanished from her face, replaced by a determined grimace. "If you`re seriously gonna try to take it from me, I`m gonna have to pop your friggin` head off!"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 am

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie giggled with manic glee as Nao's psychic energy sent her off kilter, stumbling to the side and swinging Friendmaker haphazardly as she moved to get her balance again. And, just as she turned around--got a spout of swamp water shot straight at her. She coughed and sputtered a few times, her grin twitching just slightly as she chirped,
"Well, that was just plain mean! Now I'm all wet and smelly, and that's not cute at all!" It was at this moment that she realized what Nao was going to do, and she hurriedly jammed Friendmaker into the wall, pulling herself up over the hilt so that her feet weren't touching the ground anymore--and luckily, wasn't electrified--yet. It was at this moment that Kylie heard Jolyne's voice, and she looked over, calling to her, "Oh, hey there Inqui--" Kylie's entire body seemed to vibrate as the electrical current coursed through the sword--thereby moving into her largely metal form--and once that was over, she kind of slumped off of the sword down towards the ground, though still gripping the blade's hilt with at least one hand. She stumbled a bit, giggling before looking over at Jolyne and speaking to her again, "I'm loving your new hair...!" At Jolyne's threat, she let out another harsh bout of laughter, replying as she tugged her blade forth from the wall--though it was still wrapped with Jolyne's whip-- "That's funny--that's just what Bunny Rabbit said, too! You'd think that people would be nicer to my head--it's so lovable and cute!" Kylie paused for a moment to look around the room, seemingly very focused for the moment. Her eyes darted between all of the people--she was counting them. And when she added in the two that Bunny had mentioned...
Kylie took a moment to grin--then pried Jolyne's whip off of her blade.
"Well, it's been real nice and all, but I think I should probably get going! I know I didn't get the thingie thing, but hey, I got a lot of good info! And knowing is half the battle! Bye bye for now~!" And just like that--she darted out of the same hole she'd made in the entrance, leaving the base--leaving behind plenty of destruction in her wake.

*Exit Kylie*

Rook sighed in relief as Kylie left, finally letting his psychic constructs disappear into thin air, shutting his laptop and flopping over on top of Brunhilda tiredly.
"Good job, Boss...!" he called to Jolyne, yawning sleepily, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again and blinking a few times. "...And everyone else--" He pulled out another piece of candy, popping it into his mouth and quickly eating it up before eating a few more. He seemed to relax a bit after that--at least that extremely loud girl was gone--meaning that there wasn't going to be any more extremely loud fighting and he could finally give himself a break from generally loud things...

A Loving Heart - Smile!

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:05 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny was about to run at Nao, but saw how he was taking care of Kylie by himself. She didn't move, and kept glaring at Kylie. Soon, A...woman...thing? ran out and basically told Kylie to fuck off. Well...it worked. Bunny sighed and watched Kylie just skip off. Bunny sighed, her light headed feeling returning and she fell on her butt, holding her head. The world was spinning. "You know what? That happened...I should just stop caring...like I can even win..." Bunny huffed in a quiet voice, and looked at Joylne.  "Thanks..."she looked at Nao, and thanked goodness he was okay. That kid was a resourceful one. Maybe he could really take care of himself...

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:48 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal nodded in agreement with Smile, by this poitn he had jumped off his chair and landed on the floor, to which he started to moonwalk towards the door "I agree... we can only guess until we solve this puzzle... follow me." he quickly exited the room and began to moonwalk towards the sight of Kylie's roaring rampage of destruction "I'd... I'd like you to hold off for a moment... it seems that Absolute Justice is searching for them right now... I hate to say it, but your calls to them could be listened to by them, or worse yet Paladin. Let's say one of your two friends tells you the location of NOWHERE's base... or asks you to meet them somewhere... our enemies will have that on record... let me figure out a way to deal with that." he explained himself to the German before he eventually managed to get to Jolyne's side "Nice job everybody! Yeah yeah go team!" he cheered for them, sarcastically clapping whilst he spoke with a lazy voice. "Smile, Bunny, this is The Inquisitor. She's the other half of The Alliance's leadership. Anyways yo everyone else! This is Bunny and this is Smile! They'll be staying with us for a bit while we solve our little Branches of Sin puzzle... now make sure to play nice and don't bite! Yah hear!?" The Zombie Princess spun himself to face Bunny as he lent her a hand to help the assassin get up "Just like old times-"

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas sighed quietly as Jackal recommended that he not make any calls--and the German knew that the taller man was right. It was far too risky. He pulled out his phone and checked for new texts--none, anyway. Likely enough, Jasper and Eagle were passed out drunk or something...he just hoped that they came to their senses before the massive shitstorm that was the Branch race hit. He followed Jackal out into the room, seeming awkward at the use of his codename--he'd gotten so used to his actual name being used, the codename was actually a bit embarrassing for him at this point. Still, he kept composure, giving the others a small, awkward wave. He looked over at Jolyne, wondering just what kind of person she was. They were both interesting, that was for sure. He wasn't sure how this venture would go, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try...

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at the woman and just...sighed. She was the Inquisitor too? Seriously, everyone must have been the fucking Inquisitor at THIS point. She looked up and saw Jackal was giving her a hand to stand up. Bunny took it, pulling herself off the ground and onto her feet.  "Yeah...like old times...it really is good tah see yah Jackal...er...Inquisitor...what the hell do I even call yah?"she joked, smiling and looked at Smile. She gave a questioning 'you okay?' look, and then turned her attention to the others.  

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 pm

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The grimace Jolyne wore faded quickly when Kylie complimented her new neon pink mane, earning a bright smile and a cutesy head tilt. "Thanks, I really try--!" Her smile disappeared when Kylie removed her whip from her blade- it automatically swung back into it`s holdster, turning back into a regular crop whip which she held firmly in her grasp, watching with sharpened eyes as Kylie retreated soon after. She didn`t say anything else- but she did hook her weapon onto her belt, flashing a quick smile at Rook at he congratulated her. The pinkette walked a bit closer to the group, popping a pink wad of gum she had been chewing on prior as she looked Bunny up and down, then giving Nao the same treatment. "What`re these things." Jackal explained soon after though, earning a disinterested look from the so-called Inquisitor- although Bunny had been one of her many victims of the Inquisitower years ago, Jolyne had little to no recollection of the woman. She did look at Nao with a bit of intrigue, however- and then Lukas especially. Now that one was interesting looking-- she was pretty okay with him staying around. She winked and smiled at the pale skinned mercenary, walking over to Jackal while her partner spoke, and as Bunny questioned him- she used his shoulder as an arm rest, looking at the assassin judgmentally. "He`s the Inquisitor. And the Mistress. And also Zombie Princess. And I`m the Inquisitor, and the Mistress, and also Black Widow-- it`s not really that complicated."     

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:07 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal, of course, waited for Jolyne to talk first before he spoke "She's The Inquisitor, The Mistress, and Black Widow, and I'm The Inquisitor, The Mistress, and Zombie Princess! Nothing complex here! Getchu head in the game girl!" he spoke with a giggle as he helped Bunny get up. Afterwhich he placed both hands on his hips and lowered himself to make eye contact with the assassin "Alright... I believe your rooms are read now. You'll be in room B-22, Smile you'll be in 23... I hope you find your accommodations acceptable. We'll talk together again tomorrow, okay? I need tah take a nap, chow!" Jackal turned his back on the two and began to waddle towards the opposite direction. Some frogmen would later come by to lead Bunny and Smile to their rooms. On his way from them, the man would say something to Jolyne "They can help us... we need to prepare for Sin City now... they're coming..."

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 am

|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy,  bored with whatever was going on and frankly wasn't paying any bit of attention, rose his hand and waved a bit.  
"Kay, night." 
He said simply before pulling off his goggles and making his way towards his room, where his beautiful Emu resided while all of the useless havoc ran amuck. He was honestly too tired to be bothered with big boobed redheads, obnoxiOus pink things, The other Mistress (Yay....), and loud booms. Today overall was just... Blah. Other than the Emus. Now those were cool. Timmy waved one last Time before heading off.
"Sleep tight, don't let the Emus bite. "

It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top